Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Wait..what thread is this... im to tierd to check =_=

It is veeeerryy intresting to see what a lap top really looks like when you open it :3

i had no idea there could be dust deep there inside.

At least my most important file was able to be saved.

+ I am veeerryy happy i did not change my desktop image to a naked yaoi picture XD

specially since i had to leave my laptop in hands of another person X'DDDD

It actually did happnend to me once. a big shiny ass if i remeber right. That was embarrasing XD

I waited in line for an hour and thirty minutes for a taiyaki ice cream and it was worth it

I just googled it! OMG! That looks amazeballs!

I just googled it! OMG! That looks amazeballs!

It was the best soft-served ice cream I've ever had because of how smooth it was. My sister and I went during the grand opening which is why we had to wait so long, but we got a free unicorn float that holds your drink because we spent $16 and the minimum to get it was $15. Afterwards, we went out for hot pot to settle our stomachs with warm food!

2vcuqde.jpg

Hahaha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah me too. im downloading all my files atm actually ^^

its not much since it was on my "study laptop" but still. i hade a few film there so yeah. and my study file T_T

Still... so happy i had a decent wallpaper as desktop background XDDD.

I think i failed on that test but thats oki. If there are any gods ...they were ALL against me yesterday XD

Today i will relax, drink my tea and draw while litsening to game of thrones podcast rants XDD

I thank you guys for being a part of my yaoi obsessed high school life. Now that I'm finally graduating high school with honors, I promised to continue spreading the world in college

Guess I'll find out if those seeds will grow or not. If not, no biggie, I'll just get more. Fufufu.

What are you plant-ing :D

I AM very easy to entertain :3 a few minutes ago i found a vid called something like. 'Torgmund drinking milk 1h'

HAHAHAHAHA so funny X'D

I have learned how to look at the bright side of everything, no matter what. But there are days that whatever you do, nothing seems to be okay. Today is that day for me. Everything today is not good. Wherever I look.

I'm growing tomatoes, basil, marjoram, oregano, Mint, Cilantro and Thyme.

Nothing completes the day like smashing your own finger while cleaning. *sighs* -___-

I'm growing tomatoes, basil, marjoram, oregano, Mint, Cilantro and Thyme.

Oh oh OH *falls off the chair* Oh my, Thats a lot and so cool \(^v^)/ I can only grow cactus-es. cuz the need so littel water.

But im sure its fun planting your own stuff :3

Do you have a hat to? Like a gardener hat :] It would really make the picture if you had a hat.

Oki I found lots of pics now i think you can have inspiration from. :_red_fox 5

..Not exacly sure

but perhaps he can usefull XD

Uhh im up early..cuz i have to. Today, any second..minute or houres there will be a sort of an "handyman" here. I didn't order him but the building i live in did. So the y will come here and check the...air flow or something. I have allready given them my keys (yesterday) so they can enter my flat any minute >.

I have been dressed since 7.30 T_T I was supose to be at uni but i didnt feel well so im staying home.

onion13.... Im just gonna take a walk when they arrive so i can be out the flat while they do noises here.

, LOL! Didn't think it would be that surprising. XDDD Hahaha, I have a Christmas Cactus and an Orchid too. But they're in my room, and I do like that they don't require much water. Same with some Succulents I was given. But the Orchid and the Christmas Cactus makes me really happy because they have been very happy where I put them. Oh yeah and I have a Pachira tree, also known as a Money tree that I've had for....*thinks* Nine years and it's quite big. Haha.

It is a lot of fun, relaxing too. LOL! No, I don't have a hat. LOL! Or knee pads or any of that other stuff. XDDDD I do have hedge trimmers though, not that I need them because I don't have many hedges to cut, and some of the stuff I do have, I either need my chainsaw, or my heavy duty hedge trimmer (looks like

) for that, that hedge trimmer is also really good for getting some of the shrubs that are taller than me.

Oh my, that dude is really something. *coughs* XDDD Perhaps that's how he maintains his tan? XDDDD

~~~~~~~~~

Mmmm, nothing like smoking some meat to end the weekend (my weekend) before i have to go back to work. Fufufu.

Wohoo i passed on the test I had :D

..... '___'.... I wonder how. All ods was against me, laptop crashing, losing all my study files, didn't sleep well before the test. I know I for sure failed on several questions.... how on earth did I pass....

It is a mystery, but the lap top is back along with my stuff. I just need to reinstall a few stuff. But just like new+with my study stuff. ^^

I'm so useing the drive now -_-

when I say in the office that I don't want to have children, they look at me as the world's greatest evil (-_- )

Just had to let you know, that my seeds are sprouting! I'm very excited! ^^

Oh really :D perhaps in next photo contest you can show a picture :_red_fox 4.

I wisk i had time and place to grow stuff. It would be so fun :D

Perhaps i should try one of those "fun"-plants like 'put a seed in a cup and 2 days later something is there'. XD

When i get a bigger place i want a small garden with some plants. With aalll the outfits and tool there is. XD and a hat.

thats when you tell then...again

, Haha, we'll see. ^^ I'll definitely show you a picture though, one way or another. haha. I don't really have a lot of time, so I like to grow things that don't require a lot of care needed, just water and allow to grow. That's why my orchid and Christmas cactus are perfect for me. I don't have to fuss over them at all! XD But it is fun to watch things grow, and go out into a garden and just enjoy it.

They do have little countertop gardens that use hydroponics which is nice, especially if you don't have the space to have an outdoor garden. I would get one of those myself if I didn't have any space outdoors. Haha.

It is nice to have the space to have a garden outside, it really is nice. Haha, Oddly enough I can see you wearing all the typical gardening stuff you showed me. XDDD