Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Omigosh everyone seems to be not having the best day (was reading the few previous posts).

I'm losing a lot of hair as well as losing a lot of sleep.

I'm itching to write, which is not a thing for everyday but I'm glad for it.

I find myself happy thinking that I am so blessed.

My thesis is dying but oh well...

There should be more fanfics of Yamazaki Sousuke being a single daddy~ (mmm...)

And I'm thinking of asking

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to be my friend but I'm feeling shy. *hides*

What do you think?

Oh man I was right there with you about a month ago (meaning the hair, sleep and having a big paper completely stuck thing). But you'll get there! (not to mention the stress from the lat thing might be the cause of the first two and in that case just know it would pass ^^ I can tell from your attitude positive towards things that you're gonna be able to pull through).

*also sorry for butting in but Vee is like the sweetest person ever. You should totally be friends! (

is it considered me talking about you behind your back if I just tagged you? I'm gonna go ahead and say 'no')

I too seem to be losing my hair, and I think I'm missing a few hours of sleep as well....

I wish I had time to write creatively, but my academic writing takes up all of my times >.

I also think about how I'm actually happier than I give myself credit for! It's a wonderful feeling!

My thesis is thankfully nearly done, but I gotta make sure it's all put together before next semester!

I should probably go ahead and ask

to be friends with me... I suppose we can keep beating around the bush like like a little game, but... Nah XD

Nah you totally avoided that whole talking behind my back thing XD Listen if you're gonna talk about how amazing and sweet and gorgeous and wonderful and darling I am then you can alwaaaaaaays say it to my face!

My sister somehow corrupted an 8 page Word document she wrote which is due tomorrow, so she paid to recover a portion of the file (2 sections out of six) and now needs to finish the rest of it because there's no possibility of an extension. I'm praying she can do it quickly.

you know you can count on me if you ever want a Vee appreciation post ;) Although I would like to put off becoming that embarrassing mom for a few years... maybe, like, until I'm actually a mom.

I guess I have no other choice but to keep working on my Vee shrine. I'll send you the photos when it's done.

giphy.gif

... Is this believable?

We should go ahead and make a separate thread that's a Vee appreciation thread so everyone can just start sending love my way. I mean that's not arrogant and conceited at all, right...??

I suppose if you're gonna share pics of your Vee shrine I can at least share pics of my Joy shrine it's only fair... Oh, had I not told you there's was a Joy shrine? Hmm... Could have sworn I mentioned it... O_O

excuse me? Are you...? You look familiar... XDD jk MISS YOU BIWAN

Hehe!

Miss you too bitu

lablab

I had a wonderful night. They were showing the BTS movie "Burn the Stage" at the theaters tonight and I went with my friends and it was just amazing. It was so much fun and we got to fangirl about BTS and enjoy this movie and hang out and just have an awesome time. Thanks to

for listening to me scream today about how I thought this whole night was going to be ruined. It turned out fantastic and I'm really happy! Now I gotta go listen to some BTS before I go to bed ^_^

Finally had the sleep I was craving for. But still feels the same. Thebonly difference is I had enough sleep to have enough energy to feel shitty again.

Btw..

you take care... :-/

lablab

Yeah so I need to vent a little.

Lately I find myself in a lot of situations where my fears and anxieties hold me back from taking up opportunities (and considering the latter have been getting worse lately I find myself even more limited). Seeing I'm a no person to begin with, it's even easier to pass on things rather than try and deal with them. I keep telling myself I shouldn't let those things hold me back, but I guess easier said than done- giving up to fear and giving up the opportunities is so much easier. Regardless, I guess you have to keep trying. As long as you do you haven't lost. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here... but I do hope I'll be able to finally say yes to the next opportunity. Even if it's scary.

Same here but trying to change that. And not that it always helps but sometimes I remind myself that growing up/stronger doesn't happen in your comfort zone and people (me including) usually end up regretting the chances they haven't taken rather than the mistakes when they tried but failed.