Is it something to do with where I come from

Should this be fight or flight

I don't know why I'm constantly reeling

Helpless hysteria

A false sense of urgency

Trapped in my phobia

Possessed by anxiety

Panic Attack

Me too. I really miss that beautiful art. And what is going to happen with Akuma ni Kiss wo -sighs-

Ikr. I wanna see more of the eldest Naruse. Only read it until chapter 7 only...

Funny how I cringe while looking at how I respond to people in the past. Like 5-6 years ago XDD fucken funneh... I never thought I was that SHY?!??! XDDD

Damn it! I feel so flat and empty today. I want to write something but I have no inspiration. I have things to do but no motivation. I don't even have the attention to read BL novels. I just want to flop and wait for my mood to improve. I want to start a new roleplay but have no ideas beyond basing it on D&D. Even if I did start something, I'm going to be away from 9th Dec to 21st Jan.

EDIT: Fuck this mood. I'm going to bed.

God, when it's not my day, it just isn't my day... The test? Failed. The luck, it just flies further away again. To lose my control and raise my voice in the library... Mm, yep. Well, I was told by my roommate that I am scary when angry. Hell yeah; that's why I do my best not to lose control. And on top of everything, today I seem to be mean... I wonder when was the last time I was like that cold and mean to someone... who wants to go out with me. God, please let this day just end soon... Oh wait, a mini report is awaiting me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*pat pat* yes, it exists XD *pat pat*

Im home. im gonna eat pasta. a mean girl has started at my workplace. >:I

well..actually she is not mean, she is extreamly "happy" and smiles a lot when she walks fast through the corridor.

Its VERY annoying.how do you say... "false".

tenor.gif?itemid=8702582

U know she is evil when someones shoes is making noises even when they walk on soft 'carpeted' floor (is carpeted even a word....or did i just make that up insidemy head o.O? ) i walk in silence and i behave well. She is walking fast, noisy and smiles and waves -___________-

I call her "happy lady".