Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

I bought a new yaoi manga online! I'm excited about it! It's been a long time since I've bought a yaoi manga. I'm excited to be able to hold it and hug it and just have a physical something to love~

I am still debating on the idea whether or not to give my dog to the Chinese restaurant. Sometimes he is so Angelic and then there's this more of a high time he became downright Demonic.

Pondering...

I bought a new yaoi manga online! I'm excited about it! It's been a long time since I've bought a yaoi manga. I'm excited to be able to hold it and hug it and just have a physical something to love~

That sounds real nice :D .... I also want to go and buy one now.

I'm home and sick from work today. -___- I'll try to eat something.... or drink a little cup with milk.. I'm gonna clean my flat, litsen to metal music and draw ^^ and drink tea.

Oohhh I'm gonna go buy some breakfast at the cafe down the street :D

I don't care if my stomach says no to that >:]

I humbly wish for cannabis to be legalized in the PH. but I honestly think it'll take longer since people been judgin. I mean, CBD has so much health benefits I know Pharma would never accept it. Just like the magic mushrooms. Or Dr. Farrah.

Greedy people will remain greedy.

I humbly wish for cannabis to be legalized in the PH. but I honestly think it'll take longer since people been judgin. I mean, CBD has so much health benefits I know Pharma would never accept it. Just like the magic mushrooms. Or Dr. Farrah.

Greedy people will remain greedy.

True. Medicinal cannabis is legal here but production is small so far and it's hard to get legally. The other thing is that the legal strains (at least in this country) don't have all the beneficial compounds. The illegal strains are actually better quality. I wish I could try it for insomnia. I've heard a lot of great things about it for mood disorders.

Today is my last day of being in my twenties. I will be thirty in three hours and eighteen minutes. I am dreading it and filled with remorse. I wasted my twenties.

True. Medicinal cannabis is legal here but production is small so far and it's hard to get legally. The other thing is that the legal strains (at least in this country) don't have all the beneficial compounds. The illegal strains are actually better quality. I wish I could try it for insomnia. I've heard a lot of great things about it for mood disorders.

Today is my last day of being in my twenties. I will be thirty in three hours and eighteen minutes. I am dreading it and filled with remorse. I wasted my twenties.

It does have a lot of benefits. Can lessen cancer also. Brain damage treatment. Depression and mood stabilizer for bipolar disorder. Lessen symptoms of psychosis for bipolar and schizophrenic. SO MANY MANY BENEFITS.

But dude. Yknow whatever your age is, nothing is wasted as long as you're alive. I do think the same. Im 28 in a few days. And I see no progress with my life. But all I could think is just enjoy every moment I lived. Even if its hard to do and easy to say, I still try to enjoy little things. One of it is this website XD

Advanced birthday to you. Peaceful and happy birthday. :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... I just read your conversation about medicinal cannabis... and I think it’s interesting to read about it as a pharmacist... I also love in a country where it’s legal for about two years now... and I can confirm that it’s hard for us to order the plants because there isn’t beeing enough produced... the plants we get come mostly from Australia at the moment at least, and we can only order about three different types out of a list of at variety of at least 15 plants so it is a world wide problem regarding production...

Plus, over here at least... even though it can be used for so much more, they only write prescriptions for cancer- or chronic pain patients... but also if it’s only really necessary and then it is even in form of capsules or solutions... it has a different effect and isn’t as strong as if you would inhale it. So yeah... even though it’s legal... you won’t get the prescriptions easily... there are still way too many grey-area’s legaly, so the doctors and also pharmacists play safe until things are really clear.

I won’t say more and i’m Afraid It won’t cheer you up... but even here in Europe where I live, and it’s legal for some time now it still isn’t really established.

But as you said, try to make the best out of your situation until things change for the better :)

Don't worry

I have researched it for a long time. However, big companies would only use it for money, as usual. Not granting every individual in need. And also not to step on the current medicines they produce. That's the problem. Specially with hllucinations it has been tested to be very helpful. CBD i mean. Because THC makes you high and start hallucinating specially before the age 25. Idk... I just wish they wont judge cannabis as a whole.. So many more could agree to legalize it.