Best horror movies you've watched...

K

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The Grudge [American Version]

A Tales of two Sisters

:333

• Like 1

i LOVE horror movies! even though i'm a scaredy-cat, and though the fact that sometimes i can't sleep because of them, i still love the thrill, and .. and this undescribable feeling it gives me! i like the ones with scary charachters like:'

the grudge, i've watched all it's parts and i can't for the fourth one

almsloob-9ec945ac96.jpg

and the ring, it never had a happy ending, and that's what i love! i mean, the horror continues even if the movie is over, you could imagine what happens all on you'r own!

and i also liked the haunting in connecticut, not because of the .. horror .. but because of the plot actualy, i just loved how a one of the scary charachters wasa actualy one of the good guys!

haunting-dvd.jpg

• Like 2

Guest hannakawai

of course nothing beats The Grudge and The Ring i love them all, i also like Shutter (Thai horror movie)

• 3 weeks later...

. .have you guys watched GRIMM LOVE?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5158[/ATTACH]

. .this was a 2007 psychological horror film inspired by the Armin Meiwess cannibal murder case

. .it's about the cannibal killer Oliver Hartwin (who's a homosexual), who dreamed of eating a willing victim, and thanks to the internet, he was able to find a volunteer, a young man Simon Grombeck, then an American student in Germany studying criminal psyhology chooses this notorious subject for her thesis, the story is told in non-linear fashion as Katie researches these men and their pasts. Events culminate in Katie's discovery of a snuff tape that documents the crime

. .i just discovered this a few days ago when i installed real player and it is one of the free movies i got

. .i just want to share it, i just thought it might interest somebody to watch this :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
. .have you guys watched GRIMM LOVE?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5158[/ATTACH]

. .this was a 2007 psychological horror film inspired by the Armin Meiwess cannibal murder case

. .it's about the cannibal killer Oliver Hartwin (who's a homosexual), who dreamed of eating a willing victim, and thanks to the internet, he was able to find a volunteer, a young man Simon Grombeck, then an American student in Germany studying criminal psyhology chooses this notorious subject for her thesis, the story is told in non-linear fashion as Katie researches these men and their pasts. Events culminate in Katie's discovery of a snuff tape that documents the crime

. .i just discovered this a few days ago when i installed real player and it is one of the free movies i got

. .i just want to share it, i just thought it might interest somebody to watch this :)

I'm totally going to watch that one, thank you Cloudy. (:

• Like 1

To be honest, in horror movies i like the classics...

I would start with "The Haunting",from 1963(if i'm not mistaken :p)cast not known but really good :D

Then "Rosemary's Baby" by Roman Polansky, with Mia Farrow(not very scary but disturbing :p)from 1968.

"The Exorcist"(obviously) from 1973, Exorcist II from 1977, and related to the story "The exorcism of Emily Rose" already from 2005...

"The Shining", Satley Kubrick, 1980(not horror really, just weird :D)...

Some i don't remember their names anymore... There's this werewolf film from probably 1980's, i'm trying to remember like...forever, and i can't seem to remeber the god damn name :p

• Like 2

the saw..watched 7 of them and even though my friends think they are funny that guy in the mask scares me so much...

Paranormal Activity 1+2... do NOT watch it. I couldn't sleep alone 2 weeks after watching that /"

the final destination series is corrently my favourite. its scary, funny and has a really creepy message.

• Like 2

Paranormal Activity 1+2... do NOT watch it. I couldn't sleep alone 2 weeks after watching that

Omg I totally agree. Those movies freaked me out so bad lol. I started getting paranoid about every little sound I heard in my apartment

Return of the Living Dead anyone?

returnofthelivingdeadposter.jpg

It's not really scary today's standards but definitely a classic ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It's more a thriller than horror but i liked Hard Candy (

) very much. There's some really tough stuff going on but you don't actually see it - and that's what i like about this movie.

When i was younger i saw all the standard horror movies such as Saw, Hostel and so on but after some time i just got like "used to it" and all the splatter-scenes somehow lost their fascination. And after anatomy lessons and dissections i don't see the thrill in torn off limbs anymore.

• Like 2

It's more a thriller than horror but i liked Hard Candy (
) very much. There's some really tough stuff going on but you don't actually see it - and that's what i like about this movie.

Hard Candy is such a great movie. Ellen's performance was very, very good.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I haven't watched the originl (japanese) version of the ring and its sequels... Well, will watch very soon!

And for all you The Grudge Lovers - the japanese version is the best

I'm gonna have a horror movie night and so far I got the ring movies and suicide circle/club(just cause a friend needs to see it)...

What else should I check out? :D

• Like 1

I haven't seen many horror movies :( I love them, but none of my friends do and I'm not old enough to buy them *crys*

Ringu is very good though ^^ And Paranormal Activity's not bad either.

• Like 1

Well I don't like horror movies very much although have seen some of them. Mainly classics like The exorcist, The Shinning & then the japanese version of The Ring, Saw I, the last one I went to watch to the cinema was a Spanish movie called The orphanage....

• Like 1

Well I don't like horror movies very much although have seen some of them. Mainly classics like The exorcist, The Shinning & then the japanese version of The Ring, Saw I, the last one I went to watch to the cinema was a Spanish movie called The orphanage....

The orphanage is so odd, watched it a few years ago xD I don't like kids, lol.

Anyone seen Grave Encounters?

Grave-Encounters-2011.jpg

Probably the scariest movie I ever seen =/ put me off watching ghost-hunting reality shows for sure

Ooh, gotta check that out, thanks :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The United States version of The Grudge (the Japanese version was so boring to me), Audition, An American Werewolf in London, and Pet Sematary.

• Like 1