Best horror movies you've watched...

K

well... from my POV is...

CASE 39 ( well it's little looks like orphan.. but it's good i think )

Streaming Link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Drag Me to Hell (kinda scary with some kind ancient curse.. and we can learn something in this movie )

streaming Link

Silent Hill (well you know... silent hill... yeah.... im sure you already know )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScgqCBlhJH0B4bWjMHG0S_wfi6pC6_p  JMNMxv0D7cPmpq90RhVUw

Streaming Link

Insidious (im sure you know this film... the child was kidnapped by ghost and the dad save him and etc.)

Streaming Link

Lovely Bones ( well not really horror.. but tragic movie..and sad... but she's a ghost... so this is horror right? )

[video=youtube;jvWXV-c2hWo]

Streaming Link

thats all rabbit4

• Like 4

I only like horror movies with supernatural elements, like werewolves, ghosts, demons, vampires, curses, magic...ect.

But I also like Battle Royale. Although it's not typical horror scary, it's brutal and sickening as hell. Escpecially the uncut version. I found Battle Royale 2 very gripping as well.

I remember as a kid I really liked to watch Goosebumps XD Heck, I still find certain episodes scary, and some are just mindfuck. :p

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Agree with odi there.

Case 39 is so cool, you thought that the kid was the er---oh sorry spoilers.

And drag me to hell, its gross and at the same time suspense

The Nun, I like it

I'm not an avid fan of horror movies since I'm a scaredy-cat

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not scary but BLOODY as hell. It's nonsense violence which I love about Japan! HORROR COMEDY AT ITS BEST. trust me, it is funny.

It's called VERSUS or ULTIMATE VERSUS[uncut]

Supernatural. Check. Blood. Check. Decapitation. Check. Body parts. Check. Boom. Check. Zombies. Check. Guns. Check. Swords. Check. Black clothes. Check. Badassness. Check. Annoying Chick. Check. Main character not liking the annoying chick. Check. Hot men. Check. Yaoi undertones. Check. Martial Arts. Check. Storyline. Ch-Check. Yes, check.

BONUS VERSION

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't sleep after any movie that has ghosts in it but I love movies with serial killers and such.

I saw the devil

No mercy

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

: I know Guillermo del Toro, but I never watched this movie ... I think i'll watch Mama, it looks good.

Horror movies... I don't really know, maybe Autopsy (but it's rather gore than horror), and Conjuring ! I was really scared when I watched it in the cinema haha...

, if you are a horror movie fan you can try The Human Centipede I. Honestly,I couldn't watch it until the end. :D

: Ah I watched it XD Eh just the moment when the man is assembling the bodies, I really wanted to see that moment, but it was ... my god ... horrible ...

I don't really enjoy horror films I watched a lot when I was a kid and I just don't do anything for me anymore, psychological thriller on the other hand I have to go and check the doors and windows.

However there is one horrow film that still gives me the creeps its the 1982 version of Poltergeist. Even thinking makes me shudder, I was probable 9 or 10 when I watched it and its stuck with me.

• 2 months later...

There are a few but there are also very good.

The Grudge

Devil

Case 39

The Ring 1& 2

Mirrors

World war z

Priest

Them

Pandorum

Constantine

Hannibal (all 4)

The Midnight Meat Train

Resident evil (but just the first part, was the scariest)

Shutter

Jeepers Creepers (first was better)

The Omen

Im sure there are a lot more, but thats all i remember right now.

That would be

Frozen....

the song LET IT GO haunts me in my dreams..

XD

I love action suspense type of film!!

( dude he said horror.. *rolls eyes*)

*coughs*

Oh then the latest one that scared me..

MAMA

Seriously creepy..

hm..i'm not gonna base it on in scare factor, it's just my favorite concept of horror. lol

okay, mine would be Kairo/Pulse at the moment.

i'm still on hold on watching horror movies so it might change.

:

HAHAHAH LOL that would be the most irritating thing i've ever seen.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

XD jkjk

• 3 months later...

Yeah... when it comes to Paranormal Activity, I wasn't really into the first one. The second one was really good I thought and felt more... balanced, you could say? Then the third I liked the best! So they kept getting better for me, until the fourth movie which was terrible and a complete waste of time. Marked Ones was much better though. So I guess my feeling for that series are all over the place haha.

I love the classics. Alien, Jaws, The Thing... but I also like watching those low-budget horror movies that can be so bad they're good. Usually get a kick out of those. There's no shortage of them on Netflix and late night TV. It's so nice how well horror and comedy can go together, intentional or not.

Oh, but if you want to check out a great movie that can fly under a lot of people's radar, I love Triangle. Some really entertaining psychological horror there. If you haven't seen this one, trust me, the less you know about it before watching the better.

triangle_zpsb73efba0.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's really more of Psychological Thriller but Identity was pretty good.

Did not expect that ending.

Most of the Horror movies I generally watch are old (30's old) so I don't think you'd really want me to list those^^"

~Megs

• 1 month later...

Dead Silence, The Grudge Three, The Ring, One Missed Call, Shutter, Drag me to Hell, Mirror..

And tons of Japanese and Thailand horror movies that I couldn't recall the titles..

Oh, but if you want to check out a great movie that can fly under a lot of people's radar, I love Triangle. Some really entertaining psychological horror there. If you haven't seen this one, trust me, the less you know about it before watching the better.

Triangle is an amazing horror to watch. And super fun to go to the forums afterwards and read all the theories. I have forgotten the majority of them, because they were quite complex. But its all very fascinating. I feel bad for those on the boat. :/

I watch so much horror and usually enjoy it all, so its hard to pick out top favourites.

But I guess I am a bit obsessed with...

Funny Games.

T the two main guys are so disgusting, but so hot with their banter between one another. People who like slash...I guess might like it because of that. e_e Grasping at straws a bit...but yeah. Very interesting horror indeed. People call it one of the most disturbing..but I think its quite easy to watch.

Lovely Molly.

I stanned so hard for the main girl. And the devil looked so amazing and real...ahh I just loved it! Its by the guys who did Blair witch project (which is an amazing horror film in itself).

Ok, I had some more. But my brain just forgot everything I was thinking of. -_-

OHH I also super enjoyed Human centipide 2. Which I was shocked by (I consider the first one absolute rubbish). But the 2nd is superbly directed/acted/written. But definitely one of the most disturbing horror films I have watched, the scat fetish stuff made me feel ill. But the whole movie I could not turn away. I actually recommend it to everyone all the time. haha.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a few but there are also very good.

The Midnight Meat Train

I love that horror film! Did you read all the gay theories on it? Very strange but interesting.