Best horror movies you've watched...

K

. .aside from liking yaoi anime, i also love movies, in different genre, but what i love the most are HORROR MOVIES :D

. .these were the movies i won't ever forget and the best for me rabbit4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2406[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2405[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2407[/ATTACH]

(would you mind sharing yours :D ) rabbit16

• Like 5

Ahh, horror movies. It gives a pleasure like no other genre. Thrilling and exciting and deliciously disgusting. :Red_fox11:

I love horror movies to death. No pun intended.

I really enjoy the ones you mentioned, they are also three of my favorite: The Grudge, The Ring and Silent Hill are great. I have a huge crush on Pyramid Head,

his skills at ripping a person's skin off in one go and if taking the towel of a table gives me the chills (the good kind of chills) and puts a huge grin on my face that I just can't shake off no matter how I try.

Pyramid_head_movie_small.jpg

I love the ones who focus on torture like SAW and Martyrs, two of my most adored top. I can watch them countless times without getting bored.

martyrs_medium.jpg2294-jigsaw-431x300.jpg

While on the topic of my All Time Favorites, then I can't not mention House Of 1000 Corpses and it's sequel, The Devil's Rejects (i want Ottis to myself *.*), The Mortuary and The Chair (this one is an independent film, i love, love it, love it like crazy, the way it was shot, the protagonist is incredible, i love every single dialogue and quote, it's such a gorgeous raw movie).

Of the most recent ones I fell in love with The Mist. And the end, damn, just the end... One of the most spectacular endings ever, for me ♥

Also Let The Right One In. So beautifully executed, so lovely, so...

Then there are those astonishing classics that you can never forget, like Poltergeist, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday The 13th, Halloween, The Fly, The Blair Witch Project, Jaccob's Ladder (1990), Aliens, Silence Of The Lambs, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Shining.

And even those that make you laugh like crazy while heads fly and blood floods the screen (even though I already spend most of the time laughing when there is no apparent comedy for other people) like in Zombie Party: Shaun Of The Dead (just my favorite horror-comedy movie for all eternity, simply brilliant *.*) and Dead Snow. Hilarious, entertaining and gory. All the right ingredients.

Last, but not least, I'm a sucker for psychological ones too. Mindf*ck is the best. My number one is, undoubtedly, Triangle. Melissa George was already at the top of my greatest actresses list, but after I saw Triangle... She's purely amazing. I adore the plot and the writing, the aura around it, the way everything happens and comes together.

Not forgetting I'm a time loop lover

(...)

I better shut up now. This is what happens when one of my favorite topics comes into discussion. rabbit6

• Like 6

I can't say I'm a fan of horror movies, but from the ones I've watched, these were my favorites:

Valentine

34643t1.jpg

I Know What You Did Last Summer

24fdwyb.jpg

The Silence Of The Lambs

2ighndi.jpg

• Like 4

@jenova . .hey, that's totally supah WOW, hahaha, i supah love horror, psychiatric and kinda murder movies and watched alot that's related to the genre, but based from your answers, my obsession is nothing compared to those you'd mentioned, supah thanks jenova-sama :D, (i think i should start searching some of those ) rabbit16

@reita . .you may not be a fan of horror movies, but what you've shared (actually, i haven't watch those), lol, if that were your favorites, then it only means it has supah thrilling stories rabbit14 , thanks reita-san :D

• Like 5

There were many many horror movies I enjoyed... from the ones mentioned above: The Silence of the Lambs, Martyrs, Aliens, Halloween, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Valentine and Friday The 13th.

Others would be: Shaun of the Dead (my favorite), Rosemary's Baby, Grindhouse, Zombieland and Saw :Red_fox:

9hna86.jpg

• Like 3

@leslie . .another movie i haven't seen yet, (wahahaha) :D

CLOUDY was SUPAH thankful to everyone who shared their stuff, now i know what horror movies i've missed (lol) rabbit4

• Like 2

I start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of horror movies...I watch one only if I'm curious

Recently I saw The Ring which wasn't so scary...It was a bit disgusting when they pulled out from the throat those ropes or whatever they were...it was ewww

But I'm surprised that no one mentioned Drag me to hell :msn_red_fox 7 No one saw it?

Well that movie was indeed scary...brrr I don't even want to remember it. That old woman was frickin' crazy and adding scary voices that are suppose to come from hell...well that was frightening yoyo6

drag-me-to-hell-poster2.jpg

• Like 3

@yaoieater . .i actually did saw that movie but i was not able to fully watched it, now that you mention, i'll be putting it to my list :)

• Like 1

Hmmm...

I love japanese horror movies, Ju-on is really awesome~

The Tomie-movies are cool, though not really horror... It's more like thriller, I guess. Anyway, worth watching all...7? of them! Death Game Park is really epic. A bit mind-fuck... which is always nice~

9jzt47.jpg

• Like 1

@ YaoiEater

A~ah, Drag Me To Hell was extremely amusing, indeed. I laughed so, SO much. My personal favorites were the parts with the fly. Hilarious. Just hilarious. And the end cracked me up again. I loved it, lots of people said it sucks but it entertained me from beginning to end.

--

@ Nezumi

You are so right! Asian horror movies are so much fun to watch and j-horror is definitely the best of the best *.*

Thirst ♥ , Ichi The Killer, Ringu, Ju-On, Hellevator, Suicide Circle (...) :Red_fox:

• Like 2

@nezumidoll . .just by staring at the picture, i already feeling something about it, worth watching, something to look forward to :D

• Like 1

I start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of horror movies...I watch one only if I'm curious

Recently I saw The Ring which wasn't so scary...It was a bit disgusting when they pulled out from the throat those ropes or whatever they were...it was ewww

But I'm surprised that no one mentioned Drag me to hell :msn_red_fox 7 No one saw it?

Well that movie was indeed scary...brrr I don't even want to remember it. That old woman was frickin' crazy and adding scary voices that are suppose to come from hell...well that was frightening yoyo6

drag-me-to-hell-poster2.jpg

i watched it 3 times at least -_-'' with different friends

• Like 2

i watched it 3 times at least -_-'' with different friends

Wow, you're really brave. I don't think I would like to watch it again...that voice repeating "Lamia" haunted me for days...I even remember it now...brrr, I'm going to turn the lights on yoyo6

• Like 2

Wow, you're really brave. I don't think I would like to watch it again...that voice repeating "Lamia" haunted me for days...I even remember it now...brrr, I'm going to turn the lights on yoyo6

i think the best part was when the old lady followed the girl to her car and how they fight :)

so cool with the staples on the face ^ ^

• Like 1

i think the best part was when the old lady followed the girl to her car and how they fight :)

so cool with the staples on the face ^ ^

That was a bit odd, but still scary. I remember that at some point the old lady lost her teeth and then sort of took the girl's chin in her mouth...I was like "wtf is this?" for a moment and then it become scary again

• Like 2

That was a bit odd, but still scary. I remember that at some point the old lady lost her teeth and then sort of took the girl's chin in her mouth...I was like "wtf is this?" for a moment and then it become scary again

its the same scene ^ ^ she just fight hard

• Like 1

@ JenovaVII: ooh, you made me watch Suicide Circle, thank you :3 I like gore~ And the whole mind-fuck part of it :3

• Like 2

I love Alien vs Predator movies or even just the Alien/Predator movies on their own

alien_vs_predator_movie_poster_fake.jpg

Also The Fourth Kind scared me soooo bad. I had trouble sleeping for weeks lol

The_Fourth_Kind_poster.jpg

And 28 Days Later. I've always liked zombie movies :D

twenty%20%20eight%20days.jpg

• Like 3

Oh, have you guys watched Case 39? That movie's pretty good haha...

And I actually enjoyed Paranormal Activity - the whole psychological part of it; you can't see it, but you know there's a huge demon after you and it want's to hurt you, it wants to kill you. And it gets stronger with your fear, frustration and anger. Haven't watched the sequel though.

Uhm, Amitywill horror is pretty entertaining too :)

30 days of night made me laugh too haha~

I love horror movies and I usually laugh at them haha, so if you're sensitive and I say something isn't scary you shouldn't really rely on it lol!

Now I cant think of any other horror movie...

• Like 3

@ Nezumi

Paranormal Activity... I still wasn't able to get past the thirty minute mark. I get so damn sleepy. I really want to finish it and watch the sequel too because it has some unexpectedly good reviews but... Have to prepare a mega mug of mega strong coffee and try. Once again.

You left me interested in Case 39, it's search for and download it. I'll let you know my opinion about it after I do.

I also enjoy 30 Days Of Night. Actually I liked it a lot. It's a lot of fun to watch, and even if clichéd, it doesn't loose its own charm.

Another movie I also love is I am Legend *.* I was positively surprised the first time around and watched it various times again and again (:

And I can see we are very alike, not just in the way that we love horror movies but that we actually have real fun while watching them. I'm always laughing and grinning like a psycho all the while while watching gruesome murders on the screen :D

Horror is the best. foxy3

• Like 3

@ Nezumi

Paranormal Activity... I still wasn't able to get past the thirty minute mark. I get so damn sleepy. I really want to finish it and watch the sequel too because it has some unexpectedly good reviews but... Have to prepare a mega mug of mega strong coffee and try. Once again.

You left me interested in Case 39, it's search for and download it. I'll let you know my opinion about it after I do.

I also enjoy 30 Days Of Night. Actually I liked it a lot. It's a lot of fun to watch, and even if clichéd, it doesn't loose its own charm.

Another movie I also love is I am Legend *.* I was positively surprised the first time around and watched it various times again and again (:

And I can see we are very alike, not just in the way that we love horror movies but that we actually have real fun while watching them. I'm always laughing and grinning like a psycho all the while while watching gruesome murders on the screen :D

Paranormal Activity-

i watch the first one :)

second on pendin

. .WOW ^(O.O)^ onion4

. .now i was so SUPAH THANKFUL that i made this thread, 'cause i think i have (tons) of horror/psycho/thrilling/bloody movies to watch for, rabbit4

. so love it, rabbit8

. .thanks guys :cuteonion57:

btw, i was interested with case 39 so i searched for the image first :)

@ Nezumi

Watching Paranormal activity, you can actually skip the 30-40 first minute, the end is where the action is!

In 30 Days of Night, did you notice their big fail? :D

Case 39 isn't that scary either, but entertaining at least... Except the little girl... little girls are always half-scary... I don't like children lol!

Haha, great minds think alike :D ali_071.gif

I like gore. It's fun :3

You have watched Tokyo Gore Police, I presume?

It's hilarious!:hamtaro-005 (6):

@Nezumidoll

I also love Amityville Horror and 30 Days of Night! I really want to watch Paranormal Activity since I heard it was really good :D