The secret in the demons basement (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Tsurumaru.Kuninaga.full.1913438.jpg

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. He of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"Bloody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke and that his father himself was spirialing deeper and deeper into his addictions as he cursed and tried to keep back tears, it was hard on him having felt like this since mother had passed. It had made him cold hearted and in a way hating everything and everyone around him.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image, despite the poor boy being only twelve it was a hellish pressure only driving him more away from others and down a darker path of his own self destruction.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like you" Yukie hissed as he sulked under his fathers glare already braced from the sharp slap that followed for disrespecting the head of the household. In retrospect he knew not to push his father but that’s all he could do lately Yukie being so unsure of where he was going in life and who he was it’s was the only way he felt in control. Like usual when he was needing an escape he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house and within it he wanted to know more of what the the strange man across town was like his curiosity burning inside him with a desire to learn who he was and possibly ask about all the strange symbols he had discovered inside last time he had trespassed.

Yukie at this time was sadly unaware of his other darker side at the young age of twelve, I mean sure he had had small hints while growing up but when he had asked his late mother about it she had played it off as him being very imaginative...many trips to the doctors office and he had been given medication and sent home despite the fact he felt like what he was experiencing was real. He always asked how and why he had ended up in this world he felt so out of place in and yet he called it home...he knew he couldn’t talk about his past with others.

The buildings in his dreams he came from where haunting and left him sick to his stomach at night when he tried to sleep, he was often suffering from a lack of sleep due to not wanting to go back to the hellhole of his past before he had been adopted by his new parents. From what he remembered, he was created and to the doctors was a creature not ment to exist...the fact he had accidentally discovered the horrid truth damaged his inner reality often causing him to question who he was and if the world he was and his place in the world.

Deep down he knew if he brought the forbidden subject up again he would just be sedated like the many times in the last year and taken to a mental hospital to clear his head and calm down. Lately though he had begged his father often to answer where he had come from or simple medical questions. Yukie frowned as he tried to clear his head and keep off of his forbidden subjectnot wanting to be sent away again as he continued walking across the ice...as it slowly cracked and with the next step sent him into the icy depths. He screamed out tryin to breathe only finding his lungs filling with ice water as he suddenly was surrounded by bright light.

“Fuck!” Yukie swore waking up in a cold sweat as he trembled the demon terrified of the same nightmare that every now and then played over his death. He covered his eyes with his arm as he tried to regain his postures so he would seem like he had woken up peacefully in the morning like his staff expected. He slowly crawled out of bed and looked around before standing up and heading to his personal bathroom as he turned on the hot water and stepped in his body finally relaxing. It had been over a thousand years since he had died and well what he would call his old home had become much more modern since the feudal era japan he had grown up in.

His father had been a high known king and unknowing to himself at the time he had been created to be a prince for his father to rule unchanging for many generations since he wasn’t suppose to age. His mortal death had been swift and just the other world taking him quickly when he had fell through the ice and once the they took him back home And he resumed with his duties he was assigned to before he had been stolen by those who had claimed to have created him. Now that he had come back he lived the last 1,000 years in luxury and comfort and easily ruled over his kingdoms but he had to admit his servents where right...he was lonely. So he had decided last night to go down and by a simple human to entertain him until it died and he would continue the process with his new pets so he would always have a companion.

He sighed as he got out and was instantly dressed by his servents and rushed downstairs to the beautiful breakfast laid out for him as he ate and took his sweet time since he was respected like a king they dared not go against him nor upset him for fear of his wrath. Eventually he finished eating and set out to the human realm easily breaking the veil between his beautiful shrine and the human world as he exited the doors and ignored the empty building already heading down to the street to pick out his new pet.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shisu-Chan00

87a3013ba609cf6bca2c0230c5ece3ac.jpg

Jimin could feel the vibrations of his phone against his face. A grown quickly pulled him from his dream as he peered over at it. His boyfriend was doing that thing again to wake him up and get his ass to classes. Jimin was a college student studying the art of photo journalism. He always had his camera with him and if he didn't often times he would use his phone to capture events going on around him. As he sat up he rubbed the back of his neck reaching over to grab his glasses. He slid them onto his face and blinked a few times at the phone screen in his hands.

"Hey! Get up okay? You're going to be late for class again!" Another text read, "I got breakfast! I'll be at your class in twenty! Hope to see you then!" Another said, "You weren't there so I'm heading to your apartment. You should really think about setting alarms."

He rolledh is eyes setting the phone back down only to be alerted by a doorbell. He stood and walked to the front door opening it. "Hey..." he yawned out to his boyfriend Hukio.

"Hey!" Hukio pecked his cheek as he passed before heading to the kitchen and setting down a drink carrier with two coffees and a bag of food. "I got you your usual. I figured we could enjoy breakfast before your eleven o'clock class?" Hukio always had a cute little smile on his face when he was around Jimin.

The two of them enjoyed breakfast together and when they were finished Jimin got ready for the rest of his day. It wasn't until 10:30 that he was leaving his apartment with his camera bag on his shoulder. Hukio trotted down the steps and got to his car first opening the door for Jimin. He thanked him before Hokio drove him to school. He kissed him goodbye and let Jimin out to go to class.

Jimin always skipped his first period which was a basic history class that all majors had to take. Though his second period was photography 101 and all though it was the most basic class he had ever taken with his camera it was still using it. He was only a sophmore so doing things with his major was still slightly unthinkable as he tried to get university requirements out of the way. It wouldn't be till his spring semester as a sophmore would he be able to really focus on what he wanted. Though he did get lucky and started an internship with a newspaper shooting their photos for them and developing them. It was a fun starter job though it wasn't what he wanted to do. He wanted to travel the world and do war journalism overseas. It would be a rush and he figured it would satisfy his wants for danger.

His life was never really exciting. He grew up with a wealthy family only to see their money drop drastically as he entered into college. Turns out his father was into some illegal gambling and some of the guys he had been hustling found out and took all of their money. Of course now that Jimin was working for himself it wasn't too difficult to make ends meet but he did have alot of student loans he would be needing to pay off in the future. He found out that his father had taken his college fun and wasted it on cheap whores and more gambling tricks. Jimin hadn't talked to his father in over three years and he liked it that way. After high school and moving away he barely spoke to his mother either. She was better and after divorcing his father she spent more time for herself. She was working as a teacher last time he spoke to her and was trying her hardest to send over money to help with his school. Jimin was close to telling her just to leave it be because he was working himself. She was a single mother of three children, she would need to save up rather than spend it on Jimin. With his father she had mothered three children. Jimin had a little sister and two little brothers, all under the age of 15. It was rough for his mother to be dealing with but luckily she got wellfare from the government that helped her stay afloat. After dealing with his fathers debts that he had left to her Jimin realized that he would never have to see his father again if he didn't want to.

Of course this didn't stop the asshole from wiggling his way into Jimin's life. He would sometimes get phonecalls or mysterious texts from random numbers that turned out to be his father asking for money. He was in some more trouble and he was begging his family members for money to try and ease the pain. Jimin never fell for this because usually that money just ended up on the gambling tables anyway, wasted. If he ever had kids he would never, ever treat them the way his father had treated him. Being gay he would have to adopt or have a surrogate mother but still, he would want kids somewhere down the line. He had a more motherly instinct to him and he had always enjoyed children. Of course, this was a conversation for another time and he pushed the thoughts aside as the professor called an end to the class period.

Time flies when you're having fun, or having really deep thoughts. So as he pushed his things back into his bag and picked up his camera to leave he didn't even think twice about the class. He left the building and headed off back to his apartment. He had roughly three hours before his next class and so some relaxing wouldn't kill him at the moment. He had woken up early enough as it was. But really he wanted to go back to have some lunch seeing as it was roughly 1pm now and he was going to try and get some work done for the newspaper while he was free.

“He looks cute enough I mean any human will do for our master” one man replied as he smirked and followed Jimin closely slightly inspecting him as another man joined slightly watching as if inspecting him also.

“Honestly if he doesn’t want him we can just throw him back you know how humans are everything is a dream to them or they are going crazy so it’s not like he will question it” the second man replied as he smirked and looked forward before stopping since his master was standing down the end of a hallway amused. His men had been following and studying his new mate all morning and they had done well sticking to the shadows and keeping an eye on him so he could pick him up after his class. Yukie wasn’t unreasonable he knew how much humans liked their schools and routines.

“My He’s even prettier in person” Yukie mumbled as he smirked and stood his beautiful kimono quite eyecatching as he fanned his face with his paper fan finding the building to be quite hot.

Jimin was mostly in his own head but about three minutes after class he realized he was being followed. His gaze remained on his phone as he took a left moving away from the school. He wasn't helpless and he sure as hell wasn't planning to get mugged. He was rather skilled to fight bullies and this was no different. During high school he had taken some martial arts classes so hand to hand wasn't a problem. His head tilted slightly as his phone screen went dark only to see another man slide in beside the other. Jimin felt his jaw clench up and he picked up the pace some. His eyes still down on his phone not realizing the man at the end of the hallway until he was too close.

Instantly his head snapped up and he was first taken aback by how beautiful the man was. Or was he even a man? He was in an old time kimino dressed in rather pastel colors. The thought made him want to laugh but instead Jimin turned on his heel crouching down slightly. "What do you want? I don't have any money. As you can see I'm a broke college student." he turned his head slightly peering back at the kimino clad man behind him only to turn his attention back to the two men who had stopped a little behind him. He didn't see the man at the end of the hallway as a threat and he clicked his tongue as he widened his stance. "If you're planning to take my camera you can over my dead body. I spent too much money on this damn thing to have some assholes like you take it from me!" he growled under his breathe as he pulled the camera bag closer. It was the only thing that was valuable to him, and he was right he didn't have any money on him. He never tended to carry money on him for this very reason. The thought scared him, of being jumped like his father used to have done to him. He had been beaten, abused, and forced too many times to do things that he didn't want to do. There was no way he was giving up anything to these guys without a fight.

“Quite a temper you have don’t even ask how I am or what I want you automatically assume I’m stealing” Yukie replied with a frown as he looked at Jimin annoyance on his face as he sighed. “You two can pack him up gently and take him to my room after he’s been cleaned up and dressed properly” Yukie replied as he smirked and walked toward his new mate and with the second step turned into a shimmer of beautiful butterflies before vanishing the men quickly grabbing Jimin and tying his hands behind his back removing the bag and setting it to the side.

Jimin instantly felt a shiver of annoyance in his spine. His eyes grew wide as he heard the mans voice behind him. He turned in just enough time to see him vanish and to feel hands grab onto him. He fought with all his might kicking and punching the men who were holding him but when his bag was taken a sudden saddness fell over him. "Give it back you assholes!!!" he screamed as his hands were tied behind him. He struggled obviously but with no avail. "Let go of me! I can get you money! I can get you anything just don't take me with you!" he screamed out begging for someone else to come down the hall. He remembered that he had lured the men into an abandoned area of the building. No one would be coming for him. These guys were serious about loading him up and taking him away. The realization that he was indeed being kidnapped occured to him and he fought even harder. "You can't take me! I have a life! You can't take me with you, bastards let me go!" he screamed at the top of his lungs his face turning red as the veins and muscles in his neck bulged from the use. His voice would be gone in the upcoming days thanks to his screaming. He didn't care, wasn't like he was going to talk to the asshole in a dress anyway.

“Oh shut up you should feel honored to be even wanted as a bride to such a high king” one man replied as he moved and pulled Jimin forcefully towards an old abandoned room where a small portal was to the spirit world. He looked back at the partner who picked up the camera bag and carried it in dissapearing as the one holding Jimin oushed him in the sudden bright light blinding as they stood before a massive Japanese mansion the building old in style but very well kept as the soft cherry petals fell down into a small koi pond. “Welcome to your new home” he admitted with a dry chuckle.

Jimin screamed even louder and kicked at the man infront of him who now drug him to a different room. His screams stopped only to be replaced by one of fear as he was thrown into the portal and landed on his ass on the other side. His eyes roamed over the old home and he laughed softly before his eyes turned back to the man who chuckled. His gaze had a pierce to them as he stood and headbutted the other watching him fall to the ground. "You sick twisted fuck where did you take me? You drug me or some shit?" he kicked the guard in his stomach before doing it again. "You're really thick aren't you? Why the fuck would anyone want to be picked up from their hometime, no, from their life! To be brought to this shit hole?!?!" He felt tears spring to his eyes as he not only hurt the other guard but himself too. He turned and took off running not believing that he was anywhere other than his hometown. He would make it to other people soon enough if he just kept running.

“You will keep coming back here...your not permitted to leave yet so no mater how far you run you will keep coming back to the house” the servent replied as he struggled to get up pain all over his body as he groaned and got up the binds on Jimin suddenly releasing as he smirked. “Go ahead and try though and when your tiered out you can come inside and get cleaned up so you can join the master for dinner” he hissed in a slightly arrogant tone before heading inside to finish his work the second man following with the camera bag safely in his arms so he could take it to his master.

After what seemed like forever Jimin had screamed himself hoarse and had ran himself to exhaustion. He wasn't in sight of the building so he felt his legs give out under him as he fell to the ground. Tears instantly started to fall down his cheeks, "Hukio...my mom...I didn't get to even say goodbye and now I'm in the fucking country with strangers..." he hoarsly spoke his eyes closing as he curled up into himself. His clothing was dirty and ruined but he didn't car. As evening soon approuched he found himself too weak to stand and even move. Either too weak or too depressed to do so. The reality that he was indeed never getting out of here had finally struck him and he shivered all over. His body was too weak to get up and he was either cold or scared that his body was shaking like a leaf. He tightened his arms around his waist as he started to cry himself to sleep. He would die out there before he went inside like they wanted him to. He would literally starve before doing what his captors wanted. He never wanted any of this, he considered himself to be a good man and yet he was stuck in this shitty encounter. He shivered and cried himself to sleep on the dirty ground not giving a damn about the man waiting for him in the shrine.

“So stubborn” Yukie mumbled as he sighed and picked up his mate with ease wrapping his kimono around his new pets shoulders to keep him warm as he looked down at the small fox who had been hiding in the shadows and had been following Jimin for his master. “Eventually you’ll like it here” Yukie whispered as he gently fixed a hair on his lovers face before carrying him back a servent waiting afew feet away with a lantern so he could guide them home Yukie following until he reached the shrine and walked inside carrying Jimin gently to the bathroom before setting him down on the warm floor the bathroom nice and warm since the bathhouse was always warm for Yukie to soak in as he came back with a clean kimono and a warm drink. “ Jimin...you need to wake up now” Yukie replied his voice gentle and kind as he touched his mates face with his hand.

"Jimin...honey let me see." The soft sound of his mothers voice filled his mind as a sudden pain did as well. He had ran his small bike into a tree after having tried to ride without training wheels. Tears were in his eyes as he sat holding his knee in his hands. His mother of course was wanting to baby him but he quickly stood and shook his head.

"I'm okay! Lets try again!" he said once more before he let a smile fall onto his tear stained face. He was roughly six. A young boy trying to learn how to ride his bike for the first time and wanting to be a man about it. His mother only chuckled and nodded before following him back and pushing him on his bike as he pedaled his hardest. He tried again and again until he finally got it right. At the end of the day he sat in a sink washing up a smile on his face and bandages all over his knees. It was one of his favorite memories of his mother and as he slept it was what he dreamed of.

It wasn't until he felt warmth all over him and a voice speaking to him did he wake up. He let a gentle groan leave his lips as he tilted his face into the touch. Hukio? His brain instantly thought and smiled turning into the touch more. His eyes blinked open and instantly fear washed over him. before him was that kimino clad man smiling down at him as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Jimin instantly reared back and opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. He held his throat and tears welled up once more as he pushed himself against the bathhouse wall as far away from the other man as he could get. His eyes basically screamed "get away" and his body language said even more than that. His eyes roamed around seeing that they were in a bathhouse and that he was filthy. Was this weird asshole planning to get naked with him? Seriously? Nothing could get much worse.

“Seems you lost your voice...” Yukie replied a little saddened to not hear his mates beautiful voice as he sighed and set the drink down on a small stool. “You got dirty from you adventure so I thought you could use a bath and then some dinner if your hungry” Yukie admitted his cheeks a little pink the demon a shitty cook having pushed up his sleeves to make his mates dinner wanting to make him happy and so he had sunk to a servents level and cooked Jimins dinner from scratch surprising the employees. “ There’s soap and a washcloth in the bucket and then there’s clean towels over on the table” Yukie replied gently touching the towel and fixing it. “And your clothes are here also I set out five different outfits I’m not sure what you would like to wear so I included types of human clothes” he added before turning and looking at Jimin. “I’ll leave you alone to bath...my teacher explained it might be weird for us to share a bath so early on since we don’t know each other” he admitted looking down a little clearly shy.

Jimin was...clearly shaken up by the other mans display. He chuckled a little but even that didn't allow for a sound to leave his lips. He leaned forward some still not wanting to move too close to him. His eyes roamed from the towel to the clothes he had been talking about. There were some less embarrasing options than he was assuming there would be so that would work just fine. Jimin moved pulling his glasses from his face and setting them down beside him. He easily removed the scarf on his neck, having grown rather hot from being in there. Next he removed his jacket not really minding that the other male was basically watching him strip. He took off his shirt and set it aside but before he did anything else his eyes moved back to the other male. He nodded hearing him simply say he would be leaving. This of course didn't bother Jimin as he leaned over lightly running a hand into the bath. It would be nice to relax his worn out body in a warm bath. He usually only got showers so a bath for a change wouldn't kill him. He was actually looking forward to it if the other dude would just leave. He didn't want to seem to rude so he let a small smile run onto his face as he nodded to his new..."owner" apparently he was a pet. He didn't like that one bit and he sure as hell didn't like being prisoner here. He hoped his voice would be back soon because he was going to tell this man what was on his mind when it did. Using it now would only cause further damage and a longer time without it.

“If you need anything just run the bell by the door and someone will be by to help you” Yukie replied as he looked away his face even redder as he noticed how few clothes his new mate was wearing before instantly leaving clearly uncomftable and shy. He went out of the room and to his own flopping on his giant bed as he tried to calm his racing heart surprised by how fast he had fallen for such a human.

Jimin rolled his eyes and quickly undressed the rest of the way. The guy was acting like a girl, Jimin thought this was funny considering he often acted like a man even though he was the bottom. He wasn't your typical bottom who turned into a stuttering blushing mess after a few touches so it was odd to see someone like him blushing like that. Jimin shook the thuoght out of his mind and finished undressing before getting into the bath. A sigh of releif fell over his body and he closed his eyes leaning his head back on the tub. He relaxed for awhile and then decided to finally get to cleaning himself properly. When he was finished he got out and dried himself off. He then turned his attention to the clothes leaning more towards the human looking ones. He grabbed a grey shirt and pulled it over his head nodding a little at the fit. It showed the tops of his collar bones and he of course didn't mind this. He then picked up a pair of pants and slid those on not minding the slight tight fit to them. It wasn't like they knew what size he was after all. He left the bathroom towel drying his hair as he looked around. The place really was beautiful, even more so on the inside. His feet were wondering around not knowing where to go and not really caring where to go either.

“Our master has requested you join him for dinner” one woman replied as she smile don’t kindly. “I do hope you join him he worked hard making your dinner” she added as she lead the way down the hallway to an open room with a beautiful table set and a lot of great food awaited them. Yukie was waiting a little nervous to be on a date or even be sitting with his future mate as he gently set the bag down having not looked in it despite his curiousity.

Jimin jumped as a woman seemed to come out of no where speaking to him. He followed her slowly not really knowing what to do about it. His eyes roamed around the house as they walked. He still ran a towel over his hair which was still pretty wet and when he got inside his eyes widened as he saw his camera bag. He pushed passed the woman and grabbed it quickly opening it to check if everything was there. His eyes roamed up to his host only to zip it up before he could see what was inside. Jimin pulled the bag close and moved to sit at the table. His eyes roamed over the setting before his eyes focused on the food. A very happy growl came from his stomach which caused a blush to form on his cheeks in embarrassment. He hadn't realized how hungry he had actually been until the smell of food wafted up into his nose. He looked over to the host and then to the food his hands resting on his bag in a clutched position. He couldn't ask to eat so he had to simply wait for him to say something in order for him to eat.

“Help yourself” Yukie mentioned as he looked at Jimin and sipped a small glass of rice wine his mind seeming to be thinking as he looked at him as if hesitant to ask. “Your bag is important to you...what exactly is in it, I didn’t look through it but I am curious as to why your protecting it so much when no one else will touch it” Yukie asked as he set a small notepad and pencil down on the table next to his new mate so he could write what he wanted to say.

Jimin peered at him and leaned over grabbing a glass of water and taking a sip of it coughing slightly as it wetted his hurt throat. He looked at the notepad then to the man before pulling the pad closer. He grabbed the pencil and started to write:

"Your men seemed to want to touch it earlier...they threw it around like it was nothing. Shattered a few of my belongings. Its the only thing I value in this world." he pushed the pad over some so the other could read before he pulled it back. He wrote once more: "Who are you? Where am I? Why have you taken me? When can I go home?" All the questions were falling from his fingers and he quickly pushed the pad back over. Tears started to form and he pulled it back once again "Please tell me you're going to let me go home..." And pushed it back as a tear fell down his cheeks and he wiped it away angrily. He never liked to show that he was hurting. Not to himself, not to his boyfriend, and for sure not to a stranger he didn't know.

“I’m sorry I’ll have whatever they broke fixed or replaced” Yukie replied feeling a little bad that they had broke his mates stuff. He frowned at the next bit of writing before taking another sip at his drink. “My name is Yukie...I’m a god and a demon....I take care of the whole process of life and death for your world” yukie explained as he pushed some food towards his mate his mind trying to figure out how to explain. “You are in my shrine it’s between the spirit world and earth right now, to be truthful...I wanted to find someone as a companion..I’m lonely and you seemed nice I watched you for afew months and...I wanted to meet you” Yukie added as he poured more alcohol for himself and sighed. “...stay with me for awhile...or I could go back with you and we can visit the other humans you like” Yukie replied not wanting Jimin to leave since he was quite happy to have someone to talk to and be close to. He hated seeing jimin cry and he felt guilty that he was upset. “...if I take you back...you will leave and I’ll be alone again...the last person I brought here... they did the same thing so I made sure to keep you in the spirit world so you didn’t leave” Yukie added clearly havin never had a friend and well the servents where to scared to be close to him and the last woman who had been brought to care for him as a child only gained his trust to sneak away the second he took her back to the human world she had attacked him and left him alone and scared in the busy city.

Jimin felt his whole body shake as he grabbed the pad and quickly started to write on it. it didn't matter what the man before him said all of this was wrong and he hated it. "Lonely? You brought me here because you were lonely?!? I have a life! I was going to school, I had a boyfriend, I was even having a job work out for me! You can't just pull people out of their lives and expect them to drop everything just for you. I don't care if you're a king or a demon or a fucking alien you can't do this to me! I will never like you. Ever." He threw the pad at the other his chest rising and falling quickly. He wouldn't do anything like this man said and he would hate him if he didn't brnig him back home. The demon seemed to be fragile to how Jimin felt and he was going to use that against him. He knew that if he cried he could possibly go home, this demon wasn't going to be rough or violent with him. He seemed too weak to even raise a hand to the other male let alone push him to stay here and be his sex slave or whatnot. Jimin felt hate rise into his chest, he didn't give a damn if this guy had money he was going to fight him every step of the way.

“...fine I’ll let you go back but it will be on the condition you are branded as mine...once your branded you won’t age and you can happily live out your human life and after they all die they you will be mine” Yukie replied a little angry his personality seeming to shift as he glared and snapped for his servents to come to him the two men watching cautiously. “I want him branded with my seal on the neck so everyone knows he is mine...I tried to be nice like my teacher said but this time he’s wrong being nice doesn’t work they only way you get results is by force!” He snapped as he watched his men roughly grabb Jimin by surprise and held him down tightly so he couldn’t squirm while Yukie waited for one of his maids to bring the branding seal that would chain his new mates soul to his for eternity.

Jimin's eyes widened and he was quickly jumped. His voice found itself and he screamed out, "You sick bastard! You can't do that! There is no way in hell I would ever be yours! Ever!" he felt the tears coming faster pushing at the guards and kicking at them. His voice was hoarse and less volume than before but in such a diar need for it it was loud enough. "P-please don't do this! You can't make people love you! You can't force people to be yours! Thats not how the heart works!" He bucked his hips trying to get out of the hold as the maid came closer holding a steaming brand. His eyes grew wider yet he still did not consent to the other. He would fight even if it meant he might die. He would never, ever like the man he was with. He would fight till he died, and if he didn't die he would hate him for eternity. His eyes leveled on the demon, "I will never love you...ever...you can do whatever you want to me and I would never look at you the way you want me to. I will never ever..." he spit the words out like poison from his lips and turned to the woman. "Go ahead fucking do it! He can spend eternity with me hating his guts! I'm sure he'll love that. Come on! Do it!! I dare you!" he screamed to the woman tightening his arms around the guards no longer fighting them as before.

“Go ahead” Yukie replied as he frowned and sat watching a drink in hand as he maid branded the iron into jimins flesh making sure the mark was nice and pretty before removing it and letting it air out for a minute before putting some medicine on it and wrapping it nicely. “I’ll take you home tomorrow morning...for now spend the night in the guest room and rest I Have matters to attend to” Yukie replied coldly as his men followed leaving the maid and Jimin alone. The maid dead silent unknowing to Jimin she was the woman who had hurt yukie to long ago and was punished by being made mute.

• Saga locked this topic