Hi! I'm Giusy and i'm new here!

Minoriin3

Hi! I love yaoi manga and anime, especially romantic ones. Sorry for my english but it's not my mother tongue. I'm a college italian student leaf3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minoriin3

• KatieMH25!

• littlespiral

• Ka-chan

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and welcome to the forum :D Im sure u will find lots of good yaoi to enjoy.

Nice to meet you and I will see you around in the forum :D

:9onion70:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Thank you!onion9 You have a really cute image here, which manga is it from? i'm referring to that one where it's written welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to all of you beautiful people! Sorry but i don't know how to tag someone hahahha It's funny here :leaf18:

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

Don't worry about it ^___^ you can check lots of tutorials about posting/tagging in the forum

. you'll get the hang of it soon.

in the meantime, enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often :)

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums, college student from Italy! Lol Hope you are having a good time here!

Thank you

Are you a college student too? Where are you from? leaf2leaf3 When i can spend some time by myself, i come here and it's fun :)

- - - Updated - - -

What a cute message! I really appreciate it, thank you

foxy3

Hi there. Well i never liked the school, to much mainstream going on and everyone puts up an act. Atleast in animes u get very interesting people and scenarios, i would say the best things in anime and mangaare happening there...the place i like the most...what is kind of ironic.

I don't know where did you go to school to, but unless you are a middleschooler here (i mean where i live) there is none that puts up an act (in middle school it's normal because of the particular age...). Well it depends on the people you meet too, but i don't think everyone is like that. Just try to be yourself, you'll find people you like too, i'm sure. Manga scenarios sure can be beautiful, exciting, interesting, but they are not real. Real life is better. foxy3foxy3foxy3

Well look i really cant speak about every school, but many copy something by watching somebody or do stuff to get the attention of the little groupchamp. And that is where some get drunk on arranged partys, drink to early alcohol or smoke cigarettes in general, bully others, do things that are just stupid. They would not to anything of it, if they wouldnt't have to proof to somebody. And its just normaly for them to do so because they don't wanne be alone, but the wrong path is set.

The other thing is the pressure on the children and the amount of time sitting in a chair learning basically things u wont even need in "Real Life". We take it for granted because we are used to it, but most of it is just time waste, that would have been spent better outside.

every year the kids or grown ups fall earlier into depression, because the school doesn't provide enogh love. Yo need neither a career or money to be happy.

Why does school 90 % of the time involves sitting, we are apes for gods sake.

Welcome to the Forum. Lol.

School has a purpouse, it's not like you learn things you don't need in real life. Yeah, something you really don't need it but in reality you'll need it anyway 'cause the purpouse of school is to transfer culture(s), to let children become able to do things on their own, to think critically about anything, to become responsible of what they do/think. The uselessness of culture is what let you become free. Imagine if you didn't went to school, right now you probabilly won't be able to write, to read, to truly understand what i'm saying. It probabilly will be easy for me or for everyone else to manipulate you or your thougths. See? School has one of the greatest and yet dramatically delicate purpouses. I agree with you when you say that "the school doesn't provide enogh love". Because yes, not everyone is suited to be a teacher, not everyone is suited to be a parent too, that's why there are cases of bullism or smoking and other bad things in school too. What is important is that there is always someone who tries their best to fight those situation. I strongly believe in human beings. I believe in our intelligence, in our will, in our recilience, in our ability to think on our own without being manipulate by others. And i strongly believe in school and education too, that's why i'm studying to become a teacher.

Thank you :)