Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~

Rei

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Omerta Chinmoku no Okite new link on Mega, since some ppl have trouble downloading some part of the game. But the files here are not the same as the download links from page one, so you have to download it from part 1.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After installing, copy paste the alsignup patch to the game install directory and just click the .exe icon.

Enjoy~

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the 14 parts but after joining them with hjsplit, the compressed file I obtain unzip to... an empty file. Maybe we need the 15th part? If so, can you give the link please? I'd really like to open that game, I've dreamed of it since the creation!! Thank you very much for your hard work :o)

Sorry, I didn't realize the file I posted was corrupted @_@; I tried splitting the file from winrar/winzip instead of 7z this time, to see if it's working.

I hope the link works this time! First time posting a large download @_@; And I'm posting a new post since I don't know how to edit the old one.

there is a torrent of omerta around this site where the files are different. You don't need an "ISO" to run the game, instead run the patch (alsignup...) first and then you can proceed to playing by clicking the application file there (the one that doesnt have the cat)

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry, I didn't realize the file I posted was corrupted @_@; I tried splitting the file from winrar/winzip instead of 7z this time, to see if it's working.

I hope the link works this time! First time posting a large download @_@; And I'm posting a new post since I don't know how to edit the old one.

sorry to disturb you, but i don't understand the files in these downloads. what do i do with them? i can't piece the files together with them in this format. please help ;;

• 2 months later...
sorry to disturb you, but i don't understand the files in these downloads. what do i do with them? i can't piece the files together with them in this format. please help ;;

When you downloaded all of it- I assume in the folder where you downloaded it. Usually Downloads folder on your computer.

You'll see all parts in rar. highlight all of them, right click, and use whatever you use to open rar files, eg. WinRAR or 7zip. and click "Extract here". It should make its own folder there. Click on exe to run the installer.

Sorry for late reply but I can confirm that keiralionel's download links still work 12/13/2015.

Uhm, I don't know where the install directory is to install the patch but the game won't open and it should even without the patch right?? Some weird window pops up when I click the Omerta_M application. Can somebody help?? cheetah7

Sorry to bother you with this but parts 7-15 won't load for me, I think they're broken :(

I'm also having issues and I'm unsure why - I've installed the game properly (the desktop shortcut appeared and the computer recognises the software) but whenever I try to run the game I get an error message - in japanese of course so I can't read it. The number of the error is 2100 and it directs me to a japansese software support site. I've placed the patch where it belongs and VNR finds the game. I'll continue to try and find a solution but I'd really appreciate some help.

There seem to be a lot of unresolved issues, so I will understand if someone is unable to assist me with this problem. I've spent hours figuring out how to install the game, as this is my first time even attempting something like this, and after several issues, I've finally been able to get the game downloaded and installed successfully. I haven't run the game yet due to my issues with getting the patch to extract properly. I watched a tutorial on youtube that stated that the patch must extract both a data and text file along with the application. I have attempted many times to extract the file; however, only the application seems to extract. I get an error message if I try to run the application. I've been using Winrar, so I'm wondering if I should try another extraction tool? If anyone has any answers, I'm all ears.

I very much appreciate the time everyone's taken to upload the files in multiple places. And I will patiently wait to see if anyone can assist with this problem. Much thanks.

Hello. I see people are having troubles with installing the game. I forgot what happened when I first installed this. I remembered seeing a window that has Japanese words and it did redirects me to a Japanese website, but I also remembered where I seemed to have played it without a hitch after I install it @_@; I just installed the game again in my computer and it plays directly without me having to add the patch again. But if installing the patch seems to be the problem, maybe this steps would help:

(After successfully finished installing the Omerta game)

1. Right click on the Omerta icon in your desktop > click properties

2. It shows a window where there's the target location of your omerta install folder. Click "open file location". It was under the shortcut menu, the one it usually opens to, if you're wondering.

3. It should open the omerta installation folder on you computer. The location may be different from each person, depending on where you decided to install it.

4. Copy paste the alsignup program from your omerta download folder (extract the .rar file first if it was compressed) to your installation folder.

5. Run it. After it's finished there should be a pop up window where it shows AlphaRom signup tool something something.

6. By the way, on the properties menu, make sure the omerta game program name on the target address is correct. For example: C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Programs\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\omerta\omerta_M.exe

The game shortcut name in my install directory is omerta_M.exe

That's how the patch is applied (usually most games are like this too).

And make sure your system locale is set on Japanese.

Or maybe the problem is because you don't have administrator privilege to play it. If this is the case, right click on the game icon on your desktop and click "run as administrator".

I hope this works DX

(Btw, I use Win7. I think the game works fine on Win7 and on Windows before that, but my friend once tried installing it on a Win8, and she couldn't get it to work. So if it's a problem with the OS, I can't help you. Sorry @_@;)

Regarding the download file, I checked on mega, and it downloads just fine for me. Maybe try a different browser? @_@

After you collect all the download files, you just right click the very first .rar file (usually the one with .001 behind it) and extract it where you want it. WinRar works fine for me, but if you can't, you may want to check out other extractor program like 7zip or HJsplit. It's free, too.

I'm getting an AlphaDiscLog.txt error. I've watched a video where they got a completely different message when applying the patch, but they had .data and .text files accompanying the alsignup file which I didn't have after extraction as stonerpanda420 has pointed out. Maybe the two files were just forgotten when the alsignup file was packaged? Unless those were the exact files the OP provided and you've merely reuploaded them.

EDIT: I found a workaround for those having trouble. Download

, drop it into your installation folder, and drag omerta_M.exe onto it every time you want to play the game. It was the simplest solution I could find and it works for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for uploading the links~ :D

They work well

• 1 month later...

I had the AlphaDiscLog.txt error and what helped was to run the installation again as administrator. There is no need to uninstall anything before doing this. The iso or folder you have extracted has an "omerta" folder with setup.exe in it. Open it as administrator and in the menu, pick the second option out of 3, the one that has an icon with a screwdriver or hammer on it (this is called the repair installation option in English). The installation will run again and after that, run the patch/crack again (do it as administrator too, it can't hurt). It worked for me.

• 3 months later...

Hey! Thank you so much for share this game. I once played it in 2012 but never had the chance to finish it (I only played it for Ugajin lol).

I have a problem with the files, I'm using winrar and 7zip but it looks like the iso file isn't anywhere and when clicking the launch.exe file it just spents one+ hour 'Installing' and then an error message shows. I don't know if someone can help me with this?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Dear "sakurin1994-san" What do you mean this game? if yes, please try the links below, who knows could .. :) but if wrong, I'm sorry ... :)

RE-Upload

2zhf8l2.jpg

Download :

===>

===>

or

without install

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

Note : no need to install just extract with winrar or 7zip. after that, click "AlphaRom" and drag the "omerta_M.exe" to "AlphaRom" it appears the box (sorry, forgot) do not panic, just click "yes" 2x. then "game omerta" appears ... :)

file.php?avatar=7348.gif

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

• 2 months later...