Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~

Rei

I downloaded all the parts and installed the game, all i need to do is to place the patch in but the images have been removed is there anyway to place them in this thread again or to show me if I am doing it correctly?

Thank you in advance!

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I keep getting these errors, the top one when I try to run the game after installing and the bottom when I try to run the alsignup patch:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Anyone know how to fix it?

• 1 month later...

Hello! If you have error alphadisclog.txt...etc, just download this program

(click on build20140214 ), extract in the game folder and run file omerta_M through the AlphaROMdie. Hope it helps! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I can´t install the game, it always stops at the same point. After the point were you must choose where your file will be saved you get two choices of and in the second one is my email address written and a (M) (whatever that means) so I think it´s about the administrator and because I´m the administrator and also chose that option for my laptop I´m clicking on this option. Then the installation begins but stops after one second and I get a textbox with japanese text ánd 3 different options but I can´t copy & google translate the text so I have no way to know what it says.  But the only way to get this away is to cancel the installation by clicking on the first option. I tried different answers but it does nothing. I posted links to pictures for better understanding. I hope somebody can help me. Not to be dramatic but this game changed my life a bit after I first saw a playthrough on YouTube in 2016 so I hope I´m someday able to play it.

Choosing where I will save the file/game

Choosing the second option

After choosing option 2 I get this

The only option that does something is option one . If I click on this option it asks me if I want to cancel the installation (picture). First option is yes, second is no (my sister could translate this bit). If I choose no it goes back to the previous textbox.

After I cancel the installation I get this text. All I can do now is to click on the option and it´s cancelled.

• 2 years later...
On 03.06.2021 at 04:13, Yumekochan said:

Я не могу установить игру, она всегда останавливается на одном и том же месте. После того, как вы должны выбрать, где будет сохранен ваш файл, вы получите два варианта, а во втором написан мой адрес электронной почты и (M) (что бы это ни значило), так что я думаю, что это об администраторе, и потому что я Я администратор, а также выбрал эту опцию для своего ноутбука. Я нажимаю на эту опцию. Затем установка начинается, но останавливается через одну секунду, и я получаю текстовое поле с японским текстом и 3 различными вариантами, но я не могу скопировать и перевести текст с помощью Google, поэтому я не могу узнать, что там написано. Но единственный способ избавиться от этого — отменить установку, нажав на первый вариант. Я пробовал разные ответы, но это ничего не дает. Я разместил ссылки на фотографии для лучшего понимания .Я надеюсь, что кто-нибудь может мне помочь. Не буду драматизировать, но эта игра немного изменила мою жизнь после того, как я впервые увидел прохождение на YouTube в 2016 году, поэтому я надеюсь, что когда-нибудь смогу в нее сыграть.

Выбор места сохранения файла/игры

Выбор второго варианта

После выбора варианта 2 я получаю это

Единственный вариант, который что-то делает, — это вариант номер один. Если я нажму на эту опцию, он спросит меня, хочу ли я отменить установку (изображение). Первый вариант — да, второй — нет (этот фрагмент могла перевести моя сестра). Если я выберу нет, он вернется к предыдущему текстовому полю.

После отмены установки я получаю этот текст. Все, что я могу сделать сейчас, это нажать на опцию, и она отменена.

Hello! If you need help installing the game (even though it's been a long time)... I can help!
You need to run the installation on behalf of the Administrator (previously click on the right mouse button), then the first option will work!
Then download AlphaROMdiE (https://azure.kdays.cn/onekeyunlock/), put these files in the folder where the installed game data is stored. Run AlphaROMdiE, move "omerta_M" there with the mouse. If anything, I copy the messages of previous commentators, where everything is explained more clearly:

1. "Hello. I see people are having troubles with installing the game. I forgot what happened when I first installed this. I remembered seeing a window that has Japanese words and it did redirects me to a Japanese website, but I also remembered where I seemed to have played it without a hitch after I install it @_@; I just installed the game again in my computer and it plays directly without me having to add the patch again. But if installing the patch seems to be the problem, maybe this steps would help:
(After successfully finished installing the Omerta game)
1. Right click on the Omerta icon in your desktop > click properties
2. It shows a window where there's the target location of your omerta install folder. Click "open file location". It was under the shortcut menu, the one it usually opens to, if you're wondering.
3. It should open the omerta installation folder on you computer. The location may be different from each person, depending on where you decided to install it.
4. Copy paste the alsignup program from your omerta download folder (extract the .rar file first if it was compressed) to your installation folder.
5. Run it. After it's finished there should be a pop up window where it shows AlphaRom signup tool something something.
6. By the way, on the properties menu, make sure the omerta game program name on the target address is correct. For example: C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Programs\KarinChatnoirOMEGA\omerta\omerta_M.exe
The game shortcut name in my install directory is omerta_M.exe
 That's how the patch is applied (usually most games are like this too).
And make sure your system locale is set on Japanese"
Or maybe the problem is because you don't have administrator privilege to play it. If this is the case, right click on the game icon on your desktop and click "run as administrator".
I hope this works DX
(Btw, I use Win7. I think the game works fine on Win7 and on Windows before that, but my friend once tried installing it on a Win8, and she couldn't get it to work. So if it's a problem with the OS, I can't help you. Sorry @_@;)
Regarding the download file, I checked on mega, and it downloads just fine for me. Maybe try a different browser? @_@
After you collect all the download files, you just right click the very first .rar file (usually the one with .001 behind it) and extract it where you want it. WinRar works fine for me, but if you can't, you may want to check out other extractor program like 7zip or HJsplit. It's free, too".

2. "Hello! If you have error alphadisclog.txt...etc, just download this program

(click on build20140214 ), extract in the game folder and run file omerta_M through the AlphaROMdie. Hope it helps!".   

Good luck to you anyway! :3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...