voide

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi guys,

So I just want to give a feedback about MM novels download section. Actually this is my most visited YO forum section. I admit I registered YO because of it (but I'm totally in love with the whole YO now, don't worry guys haha). Thank you so much for all the books, I really appreciated it.

It just that I saw a few new users or even existing one sometimes confused between (Otaku Central > BL Novel) with (Yaoi Downloads > BL Novel Downloads - Members Only). Even me at first actually confused a little bit there. But now I know it better. The contents of both section kinda similar but not. Because one is just showing book information on Amazon & discussion & the other one contains download links. And sometimes people requesting reupload because they got to the wrong section & they didn't realized it.

I don't have any suggestion, I just want to give a feedback. Because I feel like I should let fellow admins know about this. That's all.

Thank you so much guys for reading this. I know it's not an easy task to maintain this forum but you guys did it. And I will give support as long as I can. Thanks again, guys!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Saga

• lilclover

• Viktorizjg

Hello!

We are aware of that, and the sections are like that on purpose.

Thank you for the feedback though.

• 3 weeks later...

, I got many re-up requests that included the links from BL section instead of DL section, and sometime I did blindly re-upload them and have to come back to edit the links out. The worst part is many times the links in DL are still working, so I just upload files for nothing, but now I am more carefully.

When I saw members got confused like this, I used to point it out and if there is no respond, I let's it goes, but now we do have

who kindly helping us pointing out the rules, so when there are so many requests, I just leave these confusing threads to lilclover >

TBH, after Foxy_Vixen's incident I don't want to get involve anymore. I would rather save my time to upload and re-upload books for you guys instead of spend time pointing thing out for someone who don't care enough to take time to navigate the forum before asking for help.

Usually I give a reply when I stumble upon some confusion or question that I can answer.

Cause I know that

, & others are very busy to re-upload or upload new novels or do other things.

We are a team! So when I'm online, I'll help whatever I can.

Thank you for the compliment Racheal ^^ I had some experience in customer service.

So I know that we will get bombardment with the same questions every second literally!

I'm already become 'numb' of those things, rather than irritated or angry, I just let it go, hmm remind me of Frozen, yeah that's another kind of solution! To become 'frozen' so you don't feel negative (what I'm blabbering about XD)

Even though

& other admins had already post the rules upfront in every related section.

I can't blame other users for asking the same questions, coz they are 'too excited' to even search F.A.Q or rules.

To put it blunt maybe too lazy ahaha no hard feelings there

Simple question, have you ever read manual books when you purchase electronic devices or maybe cars??

You don't have to answer it. Just a little 'nudge' for others.

(just my opinion)

The download section is 'hidden' coz it's a sensitive things & other reason.

So users got to interact with others or search them through the forums. Well it's a simple things to do coz it's free literally.

(note : I got the download section by stumble upon some user's comment when searching the section in the forum, got lucky that I don't spend so much time)

that's cool, guys. thanks for sharing your opinion.

ps:

surprisingly i'm the one who read manuals haha.. now you pointed that, i never realized it before. even though it's a simple stuff like a fan : ) thanks for your thoughts!

• 6 years later...
Can't answer an existing topic, what should I do ??
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please help.
Yours faithfully.