L'arc en Ciel: The early and crazy time

yojichan

Summary: The band is in a meeting planning a performance in an Art Gallery. They discuss the clothes they'll get. After the meeting, Hyde ends up at Ken's place and bedroom.

:hamtaro-005 (10): Hyde

:hamtaro-005 (22): Tetsu

:hamtaro-005 (12): Ken

:hamtaro-005 (13): Sakura

Rated 18+ for naughty language.

“Okay, I called this meeting so we can discuss possible gimmicks we can do for our show next week.” Tetsu adjusted his glasses and clasped his hands together then looked at his companions.

Ken was making smoke circles with his cigarettes. Hyde was making a concoction of soda pop and strawberry milk. Sakura was sleeping.

“Guys?” Tetsu pretended to ignore their antics for the third time in a row since he announced the meeting.

“Why don’t we get some sexy girls do some kind of a cabaret show while we are singing and then they’ll start doing acrobatic moves on us or at the audience then of course they should have cigarettes while they’re at it?” Ken looked at him momentarily putting off his cigarette.

“No. You can’t do that, man. That’s just so wrong. There could be kids and lots of old people there and they’re going to get weird and stuff.” Hyde shakes his head and is now tasting his milk soda concoction.

“You talk about weird, what the hell are you drinking??” Ken looks at him like Hyde grew another head but suddenly develops a curiosity with Hyde’s little formula.

“Sakura?” Tetu looks at the sleeping drummer.

“Huh? What? Sure, yeah. Right.” Sakura suddenly is jolted.

“So you have something to say?” Tetsu tries to focus at him while trying to avoid looking at the two knuckleheads fighting over Hyde’s mystery drink.

“Just one sip, Haido!! What the hell?” Ken is leaning over the shorter man.

“DAME! ZEN ZEN DAME!!!” Hyde hugs the tall blue glass to himself.

“You selfish short bratty spoiled stuck-up little prick stunted cute-faced little runt!!” Ken yelled.

“Oh haha! You just had to say cute-faced, ne?” Hyde grinned. “I always knew you love me Ken-chan.” Hyde stuck out his tongue.

“I threw in the cute face so you could give me that damn drink!” Ken demanded.

“No!” Hyde is threatening to drink it all to Ken’s horror.

“Hand it over!” Ken contested.

“No. I made it. You said it was weird. What’s your problem? Leave me alone you overgrown horny perverted chimney-like hot booze-headed sex-crazed idiot monster you!!!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU SAID HOT!!!” Ken almost fell back on his seat.

“SHUT UP AND I’LL TOTALLY DRINK ALL OF THIS!” Hyde raised the blue glass with a smirk. Ken immediately looked pale.

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! CUT IT OUT BOTH OF YOU PSYCHOS!! DEMMIT!!!” Tetsu stood up and slammed the table and looked crazily at the warring duo. Ken raised his hands in surrender. Hyde puffed his cheeks but still holding onto the tall blue glass securely.

“Can we please have a decent meeting for once? This will take just a few minutes of your precious time then you can do whatever it is you’re doing.” Tetsu sat down and tried to sound as gently as possible. “What is that Haido-chan?” Tetsu pointed at the precious possession at the vocalist’s clutches.

“It’s soda milk.” Hyde showed him a peek through his fingers while holding the blue glass.

“And he won’t even let me taste it.” Ken interjected.

“Ken-chan….” Tetsu pleaded.

“Oh okay.” Ken rolled his eyes.

“Will you let me taste it?” Tetsu eyed him.

Hyde looked down and smiled and pushed the tall glass at Tetsu. The bassist took a straw and sipped and slowly pushed the tall glass back to the grinning vocalist.

“How was it?” Ken eyed him curiously.

“It tastes like….” Tetsu pursed his lips.

“Like what?” Hyde’s eyes rounded.

“Later.” Tetsu waved at them.

“Awwwwww, man…..” Hyde and Ken chorused.

“So can we have our meeting now?” Tetsu was actually trying very hard to swallow the drink. It tasted like crap but he didn’t have the heart to tell Hyde. He probably will tell Ken later or maybe not. He couldn’t risk getting Ken on a field day harassing poor Haido-kun either.

“Guys?” Tetsu looked at them pleadingly.

“hai....” Hyde and Ken chorused again but in a resigned voice.

“Okay the thing is we have been invited to this party. Well, actually it’s a art gallery thing and they are doing an exhibition for Takamiya Nogoya’s works.”

“Who’s that?” Ken frowns.

“He’s an artist, you dumbass!” Hyde baps his head.

“Of course, I know he’s an artist but who is he really?” Ken retaliates by tugging Hyde’s hair.

“ITAI!” Hyde yells.

“GUYS!!” Tetsu ran a very agitated hand to his hair. They keep up with this, we are never going to accomplish anything, I swear. Whatever possessed me to form a band in the first place? WHAT? Oh yeah, because I couldn’t wait to get out of high school. Oh good decision, Tetsu-sama. You’re the coolest!

“So as I was saying, this art exhibition is a showcase of Takamiya Nogoya’s works. Now all I know about this guy is he’s an old man. Most of his works have been compared to Picasso. So yeah, he’s that good. He also has a thing for indie bands and has a reputation for supporting them. That’s where we come in.”

“Have you met him?” Hyde looks at him curiously.

“No I have not. That’s all the information I got from the booker.” Tetsu adjusted his glasses as he took out his yellow notebook.

“This is an art gallery show. Aren’t there usually a lot of snobs in those places?” Sakura pulled out a cigarette.

“I don’t really know for sure but I’m sure there will be different types of people there. Basically they’re there for the works as well as the music.”

“Hmmmm….works, music, lots of people…so that means….FREE FOOD?” Hyde beams.

“Gods! Isn’t that all you ever think about? With that tiny body of yours, I wonder where you stuff all your food.” Ken sneers at him as he takes another drag in his cigarette.

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Hyde makes a straight face at him.

“So I thought we need to do prepare for this occasion. We have about 5 to 6 sets to play. Nothing too loud and just the usual slow tracks we play. I’ve already noted what those songs would be and we’ll practice them later. For now we need to decide what our theme would be.”

“Oh you mean what we will wear for the occasion?” Sakura looks at him.

“Yeah.” Tetsu nods while looking at his notebook and underlining DORESU.

“Oh that’s easy! I’ll dress up as a vampire!” Hyde smiles at them.

“Vampire? That’s an art show not HALLOWEEN!” Ken looks at him as if Hyde grew another head.

“Well, I’m sick and tired always dressing up in those frilly clothes with all these gunk and ribbons and stuff in my hair. I want to be a VAMPIRE, OKAY? IS THAT SO HARD?” Hyde punctuates each word while poking Ken’s shoulder then looks at Tetsu wearing the most adorable smile he could offer. “Tet-chan, can I be a vampire, please?”

“Huh?” Tetsu is suddenly face to face with a very pinchable Haido. How now, brown cow? Hyde wanting to be a vampire in an art show is totally out of place but aren’t vampires artistic too? Hmmmm…I remember reading about this in high school. I know…but if he dresses up as a vampire, what will that make us? A vampire lair? A vampire den? A bat cave? Are we all going to dress up as vampires like him? They might kick us out of the party. Plus I am sooooooooooo not vampire material.

“Tet-chan?” Hyde sounded hopeful.

“Anou…I’ll think about it.” Tetsu flashes him a tight smile.

Hyde sits back and crosses his arms and frowns. “You’re just saying that but you don’t want me to dress up as a vampire.”

“Haido…” Tetsu shakes his head uneasy with Hyde’s pouty behavior.

Sakura stands from his seat and joins Ken and Hyde on the couch. He puts his arm around Hyde as if consoling a little child.

“I don’t think it’s the time and place to dress up as one, Haido. Although I’m pretty sure you’d make a very good-looking vampire-chan.”

“You really think so?” Hyde smiles.

“Yeah I think so.” Sakura nods.

“I think you’d make a gorgeous vampire too, Saku-chan.” Hyde leans closer.

“I have a better idea!” Ken crushes his cigarette on the Stop Smoking or Die ashtray.

“What?” Tetsu gives him his full attention. Sakura and Hyde also look at him.

“Let’s do some body paint. It’s an art thing, ne? So that’s what we’ll do. Or we could role play. I’ll dress up as an art dealer.”

“I didn’t know art dealers had a dress code.” Sakura chuckles.

“Yes they do.”

“No they don’t.” Sakura shakes his head.

“Well I’m sure they do and I’m dressing as one. No contest.”

“If you’re an art dealer, what am I?” Tetsu frowns.

“You could be a curator!” Ken points at him.

“So curators have dress codes too?” Sakura was trying to control himself from bursting in laughter.

“Yes they do. What do you say, Tet-chan?” Ken grins.

“Hmmm….I’ll think about it.” He had to admit at least Ken’s idea though a bit surprising but at least it wasn’t as bad as Hyde’s. He could be curator, whatever that was.

“And you my friend!” Ken looks at Sakura.

“Yeah?”

“You’ll be the work of art!” Ken smirks at him.

“I’M A WHAT?” Sakura looks at him aghast.

“You’ll be the work of art. There will be some body painting done on your body so basically you’ll be half-dressed in the venue. Don’t worry, man. Hey! It’s not like you haven’t done that before.”

“I had random characters written on my face which screamed Perversion, thanks to you.” Sakura rolled his eyes. He remembered waking from a nap during one of their gigs on the road then getting dragged out of the bus by Ken. He also remembered how a mother screamed at him and how strong was that old woman who beat him with a stick. If Ken wasn’t such a good friend, he’d be long dead and gone for what he drew on his face that time. Good times.

• Like 12

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• Matti_19

• animegirl

“Okay now what about me? Who do I get to dress up as?” Hyde crossed his arms to his chest and giving Ken, ‘the evil eye’.

“Haha! You my dear sweet darling Haido-sama will be THE PAINTER!” Ken gestured with his arms wide.

“REALLY? I’LL BE A PAINTER! THAT’S THE COOLEST EVER!!! YOU’RE A GENIUS KEN-CHAN!!” Hyde clasped his hands and was now seeing Ken in a very different light. A very bright light actually blooming with flowers and feathers and sakura blossoms and humping rabbits on the backdrop.

“Of course I know that. What do you think I stayed in college for?” Ken smirked with his hands on his hips now.

“But you quit college.” Sakura raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled.

“I did it for friendship.” Ken looked intently at Tetsu and put an arm around him and squeezed his shoulder for further emphasis.

“Anou…you wanted to be in a band cuz this was a place to get a lot of girls, you moron.” Tetsu and punched him in the stomach.

“Well that too.” Ken grinned like a Cheshire cat who caught a fish.

“Haha! You are such a pervert, Ken-chan!” Hyde snickered and shook his head.

“Oh yeah? Look who’s talking Mister-I-May-Be-Small-But-Not-In-Bed! I bet that’s all you ever say to anyone you try to score and you have the nerve to call me the pervert!”

“I will take that as a compliment then.” Hyde crossed his arms and nodded his head confidently.

“Isn’t it supposed to be like it’s not about the size but how you use it?” Sakura interjected.

“Guys, maybe you ought to be thinking like it’s about who you use it for?” Tetsu frowned. He didn’t even know exactly what made him say it but he didn’t want to look like a prude.

“Well at least I know who I use it for!” Ken grinned.

“Me too!” Hyde smiled.

Sakura just laughed.

“Gyah! Enough with this pervert talk, so before we wrap up this meeting, it has been decided that we will all dress up according to Ken’s idea. We prepare 6 to 7 tracks for the show. We start practicing tomorrow at 9 AM. Please try not to be late again.”

“Why are you all looking at me?” Hyde appeared confused.

“Because you were late, little prince and because of you, we almost did not make it to the bus for Hokkaido for our gig there.” Ken leered at him.

“I thought we were already okay on that. Why are you bringing it up again? Tet-chan….?” Hyde pouted and looked like he was going to break into tears at Tetsu. Tetsu blanched. He did not really mean to bring it up. It’s just that, well…okay…he did bring it up but of course he has forgiven Haido for it. The poor guy already learned his lesson. He just did not want a repeat of last time. It was not everyday they could be booked for a reasonable gig as this. For once, playing in art exhibit would be a sweet break from the live houses they usually frequented.

Hyde continued to pout. “You still hate me. You still haven’t forgiven me.”

“Now..now..Haido…of course, Tetsu-san has forgiven you. It’s just that none of us have been late for a gig except for you. But that’s all in the past now. Right, Ken?” Sakura tries to console Hyde using his deep sexy bedroom voice.

“Yeah. Just so you remember that, you little brat.” Ken nodded.

“Right, Tetsu-san?” Sakura looked at Tetsu.

“Of course.” Tetsu smiled gently while looking at Hyde squeezing himself in Sakura’s arms as the drummer rubbed his back consolingly.

“Are you alright now, Haido-chan?” Sakura looked down at the bundle (Hyde) attached to his arm.

“I guess so. I’ll be good. I won’t be late like last time.” Hyde looked down.

“That’s good, Hyde.” Tetsu smiled and tucked his yellow notebook in his pocket.

“Anou…would it be okay if I stay at your place tonight, Tet-chan? That way I make extra sure that I’d wake up on time?” Hyde beamed.

“Sorry, man. I’m afraid that can't be possible. My family will be visiting and they’ll be occupying the entire flat.” Tetsu looked anguished.

“How about you Saku-chan?” Hyde looked at Sakura.

“My place is very small and there is only one bed.” Sakura shrugged.

“I promise I won’t take too much space.” Hyde smiled.

“Yeah right! Before you know it, Sakura would be kissing the floor because of you. You sleep like a clock, Haido! You have your arms and legs spread out like an eagle. Not only that, you have the annoying habit of hogging the blanket to yourself and worse, YOU SNORE!”

“I DO NOT! YOU’RE MAKING IT ALL UP! You should see yourself how you sleep! If I only had a camera, I’d have proof.”

“Oh come on! You don’t! You’re just trying to turn this on me!” Ken waved him off.

Sakura shook his head and lighted another cigarette as he watched the two bickering again. He never had a problem having the diminutive vocalist crash at his place whenever he pleased. He had the run of the apartment anyway. Maybe he ought to get a duplicate key for him. Note to self, make duplicate key for Haido-chan.

:hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (18):

"Okay remind me again why in the world did I end up here at your place?" Hyde poked Ken's back while Ken was opening the door to his apartment.

"Because Sakura got a sudden call from his brother to meet him that's why."

"I thought they didn't like each other much." Hyde followed him inside as they began to take off their shoes.

"Yes they do. They're just not that icky mushy type." Ken placed the keys on the counter top table.

"I wonder what it would be like if I had a sibling. I'd probably spoil them to death." Hyde mused.

"I don't think so. You're such a brat, Haido." Ken snickered.

"Not my fault!" Hyde pouted. "Just so you know the only reason i am sleeping in your pad because Saku-chan and Tet-chan cant be available and that I need to get be on time for our practice tomorrow." Hyde uttered matter-of-factly with his hands on his sides.

"Yeah..yeah..." Ken took off his jacket and hanged it on the back of the door.

"So where do i sleep?" Hyde smiles.

"Duh? The floor of course! Just get the extra futon inside the cabinet to your left." Ken was patting his pants for his lighter.

"WHAT?! YOU CANT MAKE ME SLEEP ON THE FLOOR YOU IDIOT! I'M A GUEST HERE!" Hyde looked at him aghast. Talk about hospitality. Ken may be a genius but he can be such an ass.

"Guest? Are you out of your mind? You are forced to CRASH at my place so I could be your human alarm clock. I'm actually doing you a HUGE favor letting you sleep here and FYI! You can't be a guest. We've known each other far too long for us to go into this proper host and guest shit." Ken walked to his kitchen to get a cold beer.

"Then why is there a cat on your bed?" Hyde pointed accusingly at the big ball of fluff nestled comfortably right smack in the middle of Ken's bed.

"That cat has a name and it's Elizabeth. SHE has rights, you know. SHE lives here. You don't." Ken shrugged and took a swig of his beer.

Hyde narrowed his eyes as he watched Ken opening the fridge for a can of tuna.

Hyde shot another glance at the cat who has now woken up to see what the ruckus was all about. Elizabeth looks at Hyde.

Man and cat are now locked in a staring battle.

This goes on for another 30 seconds.

Owner of cat notices the two still eye locked and shrugs and enters the kitchen to pour cold milk on Elizabeth's cup.

BACK IN THE BEDROOM.

Cat blinks.

Hyde twitches.

Cat stretches and simply jumps off the bed, walks out of the bedroom and enters kitchen and rubs herself on Ken's legs. Ken picks her up and rubs her back as she is positioned comfortably with her head tucked on his shoulder.

Inside the room, they hear a yell.

"WHAT THE HELL, HAIDO?!" Ken looks at him surprised. Elizabeth gives him the evil eye.

"HAHA! I WON! I WON!!! VICTORIOUS!!! HAHA!!! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!!!" Hyde was jumping and laughed triumphantly.

Author notes: I hope you enjoyed this dizzy fanfic of mine which I wrote years ago. I posted this to distract everyone till I can post my promised Takumi-kun fic. Hehehe!

• Like 10

Yojichan I loooove it!!!! It's so cute and funny and sweet! Love it!!!! rabbit8

I laughed so much at this part:

“You selfish short bratty spoiled stuck-up little prick stunted cute-faced little runt!!” Ken yelled.

“Oh haha! You just had to say cute-faced, ne?” Hyde grinned. “I always knew you love me Ken-chan.” Hyde stuck out his tongue.

and this “Isn’t it supposed to be like it’s not about the size but how you use it?” Sakura interjected.

Tankies!!!! rabbit4

• Like 2

Yojichan I loooove it!!!! It's so cute and funny and sweet! Love it!!!! rabbit8

I laughed so much at this part:

and this “Isn’t it supposed to be like it’s not about the size but how you use it?” Sakura interjected.

Tankies!!!! rabbit4

Oooooh!!! thank you so much for reading my sweet!

and I LOVE your emoticons. so cute. I should try using one of those myself

rabbit8 rabbit4

I'm so happy you loved this and made you laugh. I really enjoyed writing this. rabbit16

• Like 2

kyaaaa....diz fanfic is so funny....yoyo5

tetsu is like a mother and sakura is the father....

Ken is a big brother and Hyde....omg....he's very super childlish....

Yojichan well done once again....kyaaa.....this one is super funny....

i love it....SUGOI!!!:5yoyo34:

• Like 1

kyaaaa....diz fanfic is so funny....yoyo5

tetsu is like a mother and sakura is the father....

Ken is a big brother and Hyde....omg....he's very super childlish....

Yojichan well done once again....kyaaa.....this one is super funny....

i love it....SUGOI!!!:5yoyo34:

rabbit4 rabbit8

hahahahahah!!! thank you so much, my dear, for reading this and your awesome review.

I'm very happy. Thank you, thank you!

Yojichan the fanfic is so fuuny! I laughed a lot while reading the story. The characters was so funny. foxy4

Hyde was super cute in the story! :D I also liked a lot the part with the cat, Elizabeth. lol

• Like 1

Yojichan the fanfic is so fuuny! I laughed a lot while reading the story. The characters was so funny. foxy4

Hyde was super cute in the story! :D I also liked a lot the part with the cat, Elizabeth. lol

rabbit4

I'm very happy you enjoyed reading it, my darling.

And thank you so much for your wonderful review of it. I am very touched I could make you laugh a lot.

Although much of the content is mine (except the 4 guys, LOL) much of it is also based on real trivia of the band. I wanted to make sure I included all that in the mix to give this story that nice flavor of truth and just pure fun.

rabbit8

• Like 1

rabbit4 rabbit8

hahahahahah!!! thank you so much, my dear, for reading this and your awesome review.

I'm very happy. Thank you, thank you!

u are very welcome....ur story helped me laugh n release my stress....

kyaaa...reading diz on my exam week is fun....:msn_red_fox 6

• Like 2

u are very welcome....ur story helped me laugh n release my stress....

kyaaa...reading diz on my exam week is fun....:msn_red_fox 6

rabbit16

hehehe! I'm happy to know that this story has been a stress reliever for you. I feel like I've accomplished something important for you.

We all need a little break from the intensities of life once in awhile. I'm happy that this story gave you that little break you need.

Wishing you all the best this exam week. Ganbarimasu!

rabbit14

• Like 2

nice song i like it

I read you left the same comment at the Takumi-kun Fan Club thread too.

So I'm a little confused but thanks anyway.

Have a good day!

“Huh?” Tetsu is suddenly face to face with a very pinchable Haido. How now, brown cow? Hyde wanting to be a vampire in an art show is totally out of place but aren’t vampires artistic too? Hmmmm…I remember reading about this in high school. I know…but if he dresses up as a vampire, what will that make us? A vampire lair? A vampire den? A bat cave? Are we all going to dress up as vampires like him? They might kick us out of the party. Plus I am sooooooooooo not vampire material.

loool I like this part the mosttt......ali_004.gif

Your fic is cooollll...It interests me so much...ali_027.gif

Thank you for posting this...*tight hug* ali_107.gif

and wish you can post more...I still remember your fic "A day of Dai and Mao"...I reallly love it...

• Like 2

loool I like this part the mosttt......ali_004.gif

Your fic is cooollll...It interests me so much...ali_027.gif

Thank you for posting this...*tight hug* ali_107.gif

and wish you can post more...I still remember your fic "A day of Dai and Mao"...I reallly love it...

rabbit8 *hugs back*

thank you so much, sweetheart. yes, that's also one of my favorite scenes of this fic too. Hehehehe! Tetsu always looked the most awkward whenever they tried to go all dark and stuff. Tetsu loves colors and lots of it. Like I said I like throwing in real trivia about the band in this fic. I'm very happy you really enjoyed this fic.

I intend to post more in the future. Something funny again or perhaps dramatic, who knows? Or maybe a little bit of both. Readers like you inspire me to do my best and have fun. Thank you very much.

rabbit4 rabbit10

• Like 1

So cuuuute! I love your fanfic! It's so funny! :hamtaro-005 (5):

“Well, I’m sick and tired always dressing up in those frilly clothes with all these gunk and ribbons and stuff in my hair. I want to be a VAMPIRE, OKAY? IS THAT SO HARD?” Hyde punctuates each word while poking Ken’s shoulder then looks at Tetsu wearing the most adorable smile he could offer. “Tet-chan, can I be a vampire, please?” - this was one of my favorite parts of it rabbit8

Super cool fanfic! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

So cuuuute! I love your fanfic! It's so funny! :hamtaro-005 (5):

“Well, I’m sick and tired always dressing up in those frilly clothes with all these gunk and ribbons and stuff in my hair. I want to be a VAMPIRE, OKAY? IS THAT SO HARD?” Hyde punctuates each word while poking Ken’s shoulder then looks at Tetsu wearing the most adorable smile he could offer. “Tet-chan, can I be a vampire, please?” - this was one of my favorite parts of it rabbit8

Super cool fanfic! :hamtaro-005 (8):

rabbit4 rabbit4 rabbit8 rabbit2

Oh thank you, thank you so much for reading, my darling.

I'm so glad you picked that as your favorite part of the story. Heheheheh!! I had a lot of fun with that too and yes, again with the trivia about the band. Hyde really loves being a vampire even until now.

Thank you for your super cool comment. I am so touched.

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone!

This thread is now closed.

Thank you so much for reading.

You will be directed to its new location, please click the link below.

Thank you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

This story thread has now been reopened.

Apparently there had been some problems with the new fiction system.

You will find more details on this link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for reading. :)