Back Again! Reintroducing Myself!!!

Taelor

Originally joined Yaoi Otaku years ago, but was always busy so I've been on and off from here for months, but I'm back permanently again and ready to dabble back into the yaoi fandom again.

Guess it's time to reintroduce myself again.

My name is Taelor, I'm transgender FTM, so I'm a special breed of fudanshi. I've been a seke for as long as I can remember. Send me a message ;)

:Excited::Playful::Excited::In love:

I am a former fine art student, who is considering to get back into the business and start up a small business via etsy to help make my life at university a bit easier to go through. And yes, I've sold my art before when I was only 17 and in college while still trying to earn my diplomas. I'm currently a 1st year university student, studying to be a certified TESOL teacher by the end of my 2nd year in prep for my year abroad in Japan between 2019-2020. I'm also formally studying Japanese and Korean at university.

I have a wide range of interests when it comes to yaoi, but anything with bdsm and mens legs dressed in tights or stockings sure gets my vote ;)

Please don't hesitate to message me or send me a friend request. I need to make more friends with my fellow fudanshis and fujoshis. Also gotta get me some more seke contacts, ukes and semes are welcome too lol

:In love:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taelor

• itsapanda16

• MadameX

• u.lavender

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Well hello there! Glad to see you reintroducing yourself! You better stick around now that you said you're back permanently~

Well hello there! Glad to see you reintroducing yourself! You better stick around now that you said you're back permanently~

Of course! I'd never lie to a fellow Seke :Wink:

, oh God, I just love your introduction. If ya don't mind me sending a friend request? And just like how everyone else is wishing you a good stay and fun moments, I too wish for that!

Hi

!

Welcome back to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello

!

Welcome back to the forum~!

Glad you decided to be back permenantly ^___^ this place definitely needs more of you! hope to see you around the forum. enjoy your time okay :)

, oh God, I just love your introduction. If ya don't mind me sending a friend request? And just like how everyone else is wishing you a good stay and fun moments, I too wish for that!

Of course! Accepting your friend request right away! :Wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

^_^ it’s really nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your time here with us~