Rei

It would be lovely if the links actually worked. I've been looking for this game everywhere and I finally find what looks like a reliable source and "file not found".

(': Made my night. Truly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The links are working perfectly fine for me though?

Also, there's really no need for sarcasm, it's nobody's duty to get you the game for free or to "make your night", right~?

Thank you so much to the uploaders and reuppers, I can't wait to get started!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you works for me! :D but does anyone knows the h code to translate this game with VNR please? (I've only saw with AGTH)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/26/2016 at 7:31 AM, dhanychan said:

sorry I do not have a link part 12. Instead Re-upload from the beginning. if you do not mind please ...

Re-Upload

4643857929_647b86c219_o.jpg

Download :

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

Note: before I forget, please be careful of the extract "Patch" because it is easily detected by "Avira" (in my case)

file.php?avatar=7348.gif

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

In light of all the whinging I just wanted to say many many thanks to 

. I have wanted to play this for a long long time, and I've lost hoping for an English patch. This worked, really quick to download, really easy to install. Was up and working inside of half an hour. Textractor ready do go, and I was away. I honestly don't know what people are complaining about. This isn't a right, it's a service, and I couldn't be more appreciative!! :D

• 11 months later...
On 6/19/2019 at 10:21 PM, hihita said:

Thank you works for me! :D but does anyone knows the h code to translate this game with VNR please? (I've only saw with AGTH)

Yeah I need it too, someone plzzzz!!!!

• 6 months later...
On 12/23/2021 at 9:38 AM, Yuesan said:

There's going to be tons of games that never get translated, because there's just too many out there to begin with. However, every now and then we get lucky enough that some companies/indie game groups/or fan translation groups pick up certain games and offer us translations. But, for the most part, there will still be games out there without them. I would suggest using a translator that you can use, install, and like in order to play the games you want that don't have patches/translations.

Possible Translators:

-There is VNR, but I wouldn't use VNR anymore tbh, unless you can find a clean download source. Because the website wasn't being maintained and many downloads from the original sources and others had virus malware (I had someone looks into it, since a virus had passed undetected of my protection software after downloading it).

-Now, I do suggest using Textractor, you can google that and search for Youtube video installs (the website/original source is still being maintained and this works amazing right now). It's kinda a figure it out as you go thing, because I don't think there's recent You-tube videos fully explaining it's current usage capabilities. But, this one I def find easier to use now, and it translates pretty well for the most part.

-I also suggest using translators by Nguyen Le Minh, you can search his name for install videos on You-tube. He's still currently working on his translators and updates them constantly. He has a discord as well if you need help, and a Patreon under the name (MingShiba) where you can get his most recent downloads for free on either. I suggest using his VN OCR with the DeepL translate as that works pretty well for me, along with his Sugoi DeepL translator, which can be used with VN OCR for whenever it has problems.

Edited by Lee23
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 9:38 AM, Yuesan said:

I meant to also add on to my last reply, that those 2 translators are also the best at translating without really needing to find yourself the hcodes. With Textractor you can insert a hook code, but it also self-searches for hooks and applies them which is really nice. Not sure if you knew about the two other translators or not, but yeah --just wanted to recommend them in case they help any.:166858411_Jumpingaround:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 9:25 PM, Lee23 said:

I meant to also add on to my last reply, that those 2 translators are also the best at translating without really needing to find yourself the hcodes. With Textractor you can insert a hook code, but it also self-searches for hooks and applies them which is really nice. Not sure if you knew about the two other translators or not, but yeah --just wanted to recommend them in case they help any.:166858411_Jumpingaround:

Thank you so much, It's very helpful :ali_071:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/26/2016 at 1:31 PM, dhanychan said:

sorry I do not have a link part 12. Instead Re-upload from the beginning. if you do not mind please ...

Re-Upload

Download :

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

===>

Note: before I forget, please be careful of the extract "Patch" because it is easily detected by "Avira" (in my case)

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy.

thank you so much for the re-upload! the download files works perfectly fine~

• 6 months later...