Something More Than Just Physical (Shisu-Chan x BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Clyde softly gasped when Adrian kissed down his neck, his legs willingly opening for him. His body was on fire, so when he nipped his neck he couldn't help but moan softly. His eyes flickered up to his boyfriend, his cheeks turning red at the request to only think of him. A soft moan escaped his lips when Adrian entered him, his arms wrapping around his neck. He looked back at him, a soft smile spreading across his lips. Clyde pulled Adrian into a kiss, his legs wrapping around his waist. His heart was beating hard against his chest, though for once it didn't bother him. Something about Adrian's need for Clyde to only think about him was heart warming. Clyde kissed Adrian's neck, making sure to leave a bright red mark where it would be noticable.

"Oh Adrian..." Clyde said softly as he hid his face in his neck. He smelled so nice, and it was in that exact moment when he realized why girls stole their boyfriends sweaters. The smell wasn't a cologne or even friendly fire air freshener, but instead smell unique to only Adrian. Clyde moved away from his neck and pulled Adrian into a kiss again, this time as romantic as it was hungry. His fingertips traced his spinal cord - or what he could reach anyways. Small moans escaped his lips and into the kiss, his mind slipping deeper and deeper into something much more than just purely lust.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• BunBunTheCatSnake

The moans were rather cute and he couldn't help but feel a little excited about it. He liked hearing the other just set the fire deeper into his stomach, wanting to fuck him harder. The arms that slid around his neck were like the softest touch he had ever felt. He groaned softly sliding his hands down the others hips as he leaned into the kiss that Clyde pulled him into. The kisses to his neck pulled a soft sigh from his lips and he tilted his head to the side welcoming only for a moan to leave his lips when people started to give him a mark. He hid himself into his neck and sighed softly pushing his cock out of him only to slam it back into him. His name rolling off his tounge was like his favorite song and he didn't want to hear anything else.

His lips were quickly pulled into another kiss as his hips started a low rythem inside the other. The taste of his lips were giving him a high and he couldn't help but moan into them as Clyde's fingers slid down his spine. He slid a hand down his thighs and gently tightened around it, digging his nails into his thigh. "Clyde..." he spoke softly against his lips as he found himself quickening his speed. "I love you..." he was still a little drunk and the words he almost never said slid off his lips like they were his favorite thing. He slid his lips down to his neck kissing gently and groaning a little against his neck as he fucked him slowly.

Clyde moaned softly and arched his back slightly when Adrian dug his nails into his thigh, the rougher touch mixing in with the gentle making him all the hotter. "Don't stop," Clyde moaned out when Adrian quickened his speed, his own nails digging into Adrian's back. The sudden confession made Clyde stop and look over at the blissful Adrian. It made him really think about them and where their relationship was. Did Clyde love Adrian? Was he ready to go there yet. Adrian was without a doubt the only person Clyde wanted to have in his life. Everyone else was just a one time maybe five time thing, but they really only amounted to the size of their cock and what they could do with it. With Adrian it was much more than just the sex, it was their connection and their history. Adrian made him laugh, and his heart would even flutter when they would kiss. Clyde got scared when he thought Adrian might write him off, and got jealous whenever someone even remotely better than him would be around Adrian.

The more Clyde thought about it the more he would start to come to the realization that he was indeed in love with Adrian, but was he ready to admit it? Would he ever be able to admit it? Clyde stuffed his nose into his neck and breathed in his scent with his eyes closed. He knew he would never be able to admit it, so it was now or never. "I..." He took in a deep breath, biting his lower lip. "I love you too..." He said softly, before he pulled away to grab Adrian's face so he could pull him into a kiss.

Adrian moaned softly his lips roaming down the others neck as he felt the hard nails digging into his back. He let out panting breathes as he looked up into Clyde's eyes realizing he had just confessed to him that he loved him. Then again the way Adrian felt about Clyde was no secret and it was apparent that he was into him. It wasn't like it was a secret and he knew that befroe he even said anything Clyde knew he loved him. It was such an innocent look to have while they were fucking one another but it was alright. Clyde seemed to not know what to say and Adrian didn't mind. He just nuzzled his face into his neck biting lightly and suckling on his neck as his cock slid in and out of Clyde.

What shocked him was the softly spoken confession that Clyde whispered out into his shoulder. Adrian almost stopped fucking him all together because he thought he hadn't heard him properly. He was about to say something, or question it, or something but his face was being grabbed and pulled into another kiss. This didn't matter, he would just show him with his mouth then. He kissed Clyde gently at first letting his tongue slide out and run along the mans bottom lip. He gently forced his way into Clydes mouth, exploring everything as if they were 16 and this was the first time he had kissed Clyde. He felt like everything was different now, red tinted and heartnumbing. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

Clyde opened his mouth slightly when Adrian's tongue ran across his lower lip, letting his tongue slip into his mouth. He moaned softly, his fingers lightly grabbing at shoulder blades. He kissed back with almost as much passion, his legs wrapping around his waist tightly. He tilted his head just a little to deepen the kiss, his body feeling as if he was floating. Clyde broke apart the kiss, his lips still touching Adrian's lightly, "I'm so close..." He whispered softly, his blue eyes tracing ever crevice of his boyfriends face, "don't stop... go faster..." Clyde bit his neck, leaving another brightly covered hicky on his neck near his jawline. He moved his hips a little against Adrian's cock, his face burying itself back into his shoulder.

Clyde was still in disbelief that he confessed to Adrian. It didn't really hit him how large of a step that was, or maybe he was just choosing to ignore it. Clyde did love Adrian though, and he felt so stupid for being so scared to admit it after all these years. No one even came close to Adrian as far as he was concerned. When Liam tried to set him up on dates, there was always that floating thought that swam through his head that they weren't Adrian. Back then Clyde convinced himself that it was because he was the only man that could make him feel so amazing during sex. There was always that voice that told Clyde he was just fooling himself, but sometimes it was easier to lie to yourself, than come out with the truth.

Adrian sighed softly and leaned down into Clyde, his arms tightening around his waist as if wanting to pull him in closer, deeper. As nice as the kiss was he liked the deepening of it even more. He liked the legs that slid around his waist too and he couldn't help but feel like he was getting too close too. As the kiss was pulled apart he groaned lowly against his lips as if he wanted to pulled him into him. He tilted his head to the side and sighed softly at the bite, his hips going a little faster. Delving deep into Clyde as he wanted to get deeper, connect closer. The confession alone itself was pulling him closer and closer to his release and he was tightening his hold on Clyde feeling a little close himself.

Adrian was very much so in love with Clyde that he was in his own little place right now of happiness. He wanted Clyde more and more and he wasn't going to get enough of it. His hand gently grabbed his thighs pulling his legs apart wider wanting to get into him more. He was happy that Clyde had finally confessed to him and he just wanted to hear him say it even more, wanted to hear those three words over and over again. He felt his hips kick up a little more in speed and wanted to cum right then and there inside of Clyde. "Can...can I cum inside?" he asked against his neck tightening his hands on the others thighs.

Clyde moans gradually became louder, and his fingers would dig in just a little more each time Adrian thrust into him. "Oh God," Clyde moaned out. He could feel his orgasm creeping up with each thrust, his body burning like a comet entering the atmosphere. When Adrian asked if he could come inside Clyde couldn't help but crack a smile. He didn't know why he found the question so cute, but he did. Clyde kissed his neck, lightly biting the skin. "Please cum inside of me, Adrian. Fill me up." Clyde whispered into his ear, his own orgasm only moments away. He wrapped his arms around his neck, his body feeling like it was going numb.

It only took a thrust or two until Clyde came, his head burying itself back into Adrian's shoulder. He bit Adrian's skin to muffle his moan, but not hard enough that it might draw blood. His fingers grabbed at his skin, and his legs wrapped even tighter around his waist as if he was trying to pull Adrian even deeper. "Fuck..." he moaned out, his body clad with sweat. His breathing was heavy like he just ran a mile, or did jumping Jack's.

Adrian knew it was a little childish to even ask about it but he didn't want to just cum inside of Clyde if he didn't want him to. He groaned lowly at the light smile that formed on his boyfriends face almost laughing about it. He didn't let his mind think abuot it really but none the less he had to ask. It didn't take much more to get him there, two or three more thrusts and Clyde was cumming, tightening around his cock and pushing Adrian to his own release. He groaned lowly his face moving into Clyde's shoulder as he came inside of him, his hips shaking a little as he buried himself deep inside of Clyde.

He was panting softly as a hand roamed down the others thigh and he chuckled lightly at the small f word that slipped from Clyde's lips. "Yea?" He panted out kissing the others neck softly before nipping it a little. "See even gentle passionate sex can be great." he pulled back a little kissing Clyde's lips softly. He was completely sober now, his body clad with sweat and sticking to Clyde's. He didn't mind it of course and a shower seemed like too much work right now so he just wanted to roll over and sleep on Clyde. He just needed to be close to him...now that he confessed.

Clyde gasped lightly when Adrian nipped his neck. His body was still a little sensitive, and it felt like he was on fire still. Sex with Adrian was always the best, regardless of how fast or hard he was going. A tiny smile crossed his lips when Adrian spoke, his arms wrapping around his neck. "Gentle sex is only good with you." Clyde said honestly, before their lips met. He kissed him back, his heart swollen with, dare he even think it, love. Clyde still couldn't believe he said those words he had been dreading for so long, but in a way they lifted a weight. Clyde pulled back from the kiss, so be could rest his forehead against Adrian's. "I love you, Adrian." He said again, his fingers running up and down Adrian's upper arm.

It was like a breath of fresh air telling Adrian. It was almost like he had been subconsciously wanting to tell him how much he meant to him, and now that he did he was more at ease. Of course Clyde was still nervous; those anxieties over fucking all of this up were still very much prevalent. But maybe loving someone always came with those anxieties. Clyde kissed Adrian again, the taste of his lips his drug.

Adrian tilted his head deepening the kiss just a little, a smile playing on his lips from the words Clyde had just said. Gentle sex was only good with him and Clyde was the only one he ever wanted to use and abuse the way he had. Rough sex wasn't always his favorite but when Clyde starts moaning there was just something about it that sat Adrian on fire. He couldn't help the want that coursed through his veins and the fire that erupted in his lower abdomen. It needed Clyde and he was the only thing that was going to make that pain go away. The only thing that was going to quench the need within him. It was like nothing he had ever known and now that he was having his feelings being reciprocated it was like his world was finally making sense.

When Clyde pulled away from him Adrian didn't expect to hear those words again but when he did he blushed lightly and closed his eyes. Gently kissing him again, "I love you too, Clyde. Thank you..." he said softly unable to really say much else. He slowly pulled out of the other before kissing his cheek softly and laying down next to him. Pulling the smaller male into his side and gently nuzzling into his neck. "Thank you for giving this a chance...I didn't expect you to say something like that so soon and I am just happy you can...well can say it." He smiled a little and closed his eyes trying to just focus on the happy feeling he got when he thought about what Clyde had just told him.

Clyde sighed happily and wrapped an arm around Adrian's chest. He was still breathing heavily, and their sweat made them stick just a little. Clyde had no idea that such vanilla sex could be such a work out. Who would have thought? He could feel his cheeks heat up as Adrian spoke, his heart beating his rib cage viciously. Truth be told he was terrified, but maybe that came with love? Maybe love scared everyone, but Clyde was too cowardly to take the plunge until now? "Thank you for being so patient." Clyde said, his fingertips running across his side adoringly. If Clyde were in Adrian's place, he would have left long ago. But then again, Adrian was the bravest person Clyde knew. Taking the plunge seemed easier for Adrian to do, and it didn't make any sense to him.

"I feel like an ass that I've been so stubborn." Clyde admitted as he covered his face with the palms of his hands. "I've been so scared of losing you, and I was always comparing everyone to you. But... I don't know. It still scares the shit out of me, but... I'm just so scared of losing you." Clyde turned his head to look at Adrian, before he turned his head back. "Oh god... that sounded so stupid." Clyde chuckled as he sat up, running his fingers through his blonde locks. "Are you proud? You're making me sound like a cheese ball."

Adrian was still panting lightly and as the arm landed over his chest sending a light smile over his lips he couldn't help but feel airy. Fingertips glinded along his side sending shivers down his spine and he lightly sighed, "I know...I knew one day you would come back to me...I just had to be patient." he gently leaned over kissing the others head only to be sad that Clyde had gotten up. "Hey! I think its cute." he grabbed around the others waist with a chuckle and pulled him into his chest. "You may be scared...hell I'm scared Clyde. Love is scary and its hard and sometimes really ugly but you're not going to lose me Clyde. I won't ever leave you unless you tell me to..." He gently kisses his boyfriends shoulder.

"You're sounding cheesy because you're accepting that you've been in love with me for years and were too afraid to admit it. I think its cute...you make me a cheese ball too you know?" he smiled a little and kissed up the others neck as he lightly squeezed his waist. "I'm sorry for the fight...I'm sorry for being impatient with you during this time. I didn't mean to rush anything I just...it's been a long long road of waiting for you Clyde that once I finally had you I was more than happy to call you mine...Now I just need to keep you happy and satisifed so you have no reason to wander off to someone else." he gently rested his head on the others shoulder closing his eyes as he just embraced Clyde.

• 2 weeks later...

Clyde laughed when Adrian grabbed him by the waist, and pulled him into his chest. He leaned into it, and looked over at Adrian while he talked. There was an odd sense of relief when Adrian said he was scared too; Adrian being scared made Clyde feel a little less alone, and in a way that was comforting. He smiled when Adrian said he wasn't going to lose him, his hands running through his hair as he kissed his neck. Never in Clyde's life had he felt so complete. Clyde rolled his neck at the cheese ball comment, "you're the one with more experience in this feeling thing." Clyde said, unable to stop smiling. His smile soon dropped when Adrian apologized, his gaze falling when he said that he had to keep him satisfied. Clyde pulled away from Adrian, and looked off to the side. "Why... look, I told you I love you, so you don't need to worry." Clyde said, clearly a little hurt. "I'm not going to cheat on you, Adrian."

Clyde looked down at the messed up blankets and rolled on to the side of the bed. "I'm going to sleep." It bothered Clyde tgat Adrian thought he was going to cheat on him. Maybe it was because itvwas a fear he had as well, which could be traced back to his parents unwillingness to commit. Clyde was so scared that his parents bad habits would become his, that seeing Adrian so petrified of him cheating hurt him in ways indescribable. "Night Adrian." He mumbled softly, looking over at the wall.

It was apparent that he had hurt his feelings. Adrian looked a little confused and gently leaned over kissing his back. "I don't think you'll cheat on me Clyde...I just know you have needs that I hope I can...you know satisfy." he gently sighed and ran a hand through Clyde's hair. "I'm sorry for upsetting you. Goodnight." Adrian shifted a little and laid down on his back with a soft yawn. He felt bad but he was a little too tired to really care at the moment. He would apologize in the morning. He sighed lowly and looked up at the cieling feeling the warmth beside him as if it was a million miles away.

He knew nothing could make it better so he just stayed silent. He wanted to say something, anything to make him feel better but in reality he was worried about Clyde cheating on him. Clyde had never been satisfied when they were younger so it was just a fear of his. Adrian had no intentions of cheating on Clyde and yet...he had almost thought he would tonight. That feeling was heartbreaking and he knew that Clyde was probably feeling the same thing right now. He looked over at the others figure and moved a little spooning him. "You can be mad at me...but I didn't mean it like that Clyde..." He rested his cheek on his shoulder and pulled him into his chest. "Forgive me?"

• Saga locked this topic