shapeshifter

Kohaku tsubasa

(in the characters voice)

'i have been friends with (y/n) since i was very small but i never told (y/n) that i am a shape shifter because i thought that you would freak out so i kept it hidden. even though i do strange things like looking and staring at birds for hours or even running around in a circle before i scratch myself. i like you so much i could not say that one day you might see me change into a dog or a cat or even a bird. now i would only change out of my human form if you where in danger my friend. i wished so many times that i could say this to you i am a shape shifter and i want to be with you forever. but i can not say that what if you freak out'

when i snapped out of my own thoughts i was standing in front of the school. the wind picked up pushing all my hair over into my face. i moved the hair then i heard the bell then i looked back to see if my friend was coming. i started to walk toward the school a bit sad to go alone. it did feel a bit weird but i figured that (y/n) would tell me what happened later.

n:aoi

ec:blue

hc:blue

s639ld.png

(if you wanna rp this message me okay :) )

• Saga locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days