A poem for brohne's story savior(which u have to read-its awsome)

misakixusagi

ok so basically while i was reading brohne's story savior(which i was totally swept away with) i though that i would write a poem about it,as i quite like to do that. so this poem reflects on the first 7 chapters of savior from Ryuu's point of view

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) and took me all evening to write and get right lol so hope u enjoy n give me your honest opinions thanks guys :)

I wanna hold you, kiss you, touch you!

I wanna hear you, love you, be near you!

Music is my life and life is my music.....

I need you and you need me.....

We glance at each other as we pass by and I just wonder if you’re really shy.

You are there for me to help me through this nightmare of a life we knew.

I take a chance to kiss you full; you look concerned but follow through.

My heads a blur and I hear you say “let's get you to bed, your too drunk today”

The morning comes and light filters in, I smile, take a breath then walk right in.

I feel your heat beneath the water as it pours, down our bodies as we yearn for more.

A kiss here and a touch there, feelings I always wanted to share.

I feel so happy and you are too, our friends notice how much and it’s because of you.

I start to miss you but know it won’t be long before I can see your face and hear your voice ‘Oh what a song’

I smile, run and jump to you “NO DON’T” but it’s too late I end up grounded and shocked! What is this...HATE?!

The tears they won’t stop flowing and I’m not even sure why, I don’t understand this feeling how can you make me cry!

As time slowly passed and I realise what went wrong, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” I didn’t mean to cause pain this long.

It seems ages since I saw you and I don’t know where to start, my voice really took a beating along with my heart.

I started slipping away bit by bit and day by day, until I heard your voice again I knew I just had to pray.

I opened my eyes and you were sleeping beside me, the warmth I felt inside my heart was nearly too much too see.

Next time was different your face and your sound, something had happened while I wasn’t around!

Confusion took over.... I didn’t understand!! Why are you hurt?!...why is he mad?!

• Like 7

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matti_19

• misakixusagi

• brohne

• hinata--chan

• 6 months later...