Yaoiotaku Halloween Special 2017 || Obscured Chapters

voide

? ! ? ! ?

Almost two years, my workplace has been moved to the second floor on the newest building of this hospital. The basement is the Forensic Department where three large refigerators full of bodies filled inside located here.

Everyday, new members come in or out if the relatives ring the bell...

Tears and sreams make my colleagues and I feel high and dry day by day.

Few weeks ago, we had to prepare the meeting hall for medical students,

the front doors had to be opened so early in the morning about 5 a.m. (normally it's always shut because of smells and more comfy for us)

Then, the elevator on the right, it'd opened and closed with nobody's touching!!

All of us had goosebumbs and felt totally kilig... The automatic voice from the machine said 'Door's opening' and NO ONE INSIDE !!!

Suddenly, we walked out the front doors and stared at the number in front of the elevator's screen...

We still wondered who pressed the elevator's botton and why the door could be opened with nobody's there.....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DateSana

• lilclover

• voide

• Nezumi-kun

. It started with sleep paralysis, then a phone call, a guitar string and lastly someone with a third eye.

I work at a miitary facility, I had a fare share of spooks here and there but never did I thought that all of it was connected into something all together.

To evade all the traffic ahead, I woke 0300H just to prepare and go to the office at 0500H, the office starts its working hours at the usual 0800H and I don't want my fare share of zombie apocalypse amidst the traffic. So I've arrived quite early, the sun was still beneath the horizon and I've decided to hit the sack at the back of my office. I had a whole office, with three soldiers to assist me but the first one was on her deployment while the two would go to work at 0800H.

There's a mattress foam at the back of my office and the partition was just a huge cabinet. Without further ado, I slept like a baby since there's still 3 hours to spare before the job gets done. After the middle of my dreamless sleep, I'd felt like I couldn't move at all and the usual sleep paralysis occured (*I had astral projection journey here and there *refer to the rest of my post to the Obscured Chapters threads before). That time was the hardest to woke up or snap whatever immobilization that hit me. I calmed my breaths, still not working. Prayed the Apostle's Creed (yes, a Catholic) , nope didn't work. It took so long until I broke into that weird state of paralysis and I thank the soldier who had checked up on me by knocking my door and using a spare key since I was not answering. That paralysis was the strangest and the longest numbness I'd suffered in all those sleep paralysis escapade. And when I have a sleep paralysis, that's no good, it meant that the place is haunted.

My officemates, tells me they don't sleep there not one bit and they don't stay long but I am so hardheaded and look what it earned me.

The next one was a strange occurence during 1800H where I plug off everything and as I almost reached for the aircon, the wireless telephone made a static noise and a 'rwrrh' gurgle before it died down. Then again, I ignored it.

The third one had my suspicions branded. You see I've approached the soldier and showed her the ropes. There's only the two of us in the afternoon, just the two of us in the office. There's this guitar, owned by my officemate, besides a table at 06 o'clock and it just made a twang noise. You know the noise when you start to strum a guitar and then stop. We both stared at each other, our hair rose and we're in a dilemma whether to run or not. We didn't chose the ran option and decided to talk to the spirit that it's almost 1700H , two hours, just wait a bit and we'll leave, I said. Luckily it didn't pester us that much

The last straw was earlier morning. I arrived early, grabbed an oatmeal mix at the cabinet, grabbed the newspaper, turn the television and the computers. The usual stuff as I'd reviewed and signed some documents but there's this soldier assigned from the warehouse who knocked at the office's door. When he opened the knob he kept staring behind the cabinet partition. I'd even gave a joke as to what kept him stucked at the door.

"' (*my namecall, let's keep that hidden), he paused and craned his neck as if inspecting something behind the partition. "Do you have some company behind?" He calmly asked me but his eyes were weary.

Then on that moment, I slammed my mug of oats and laughed nervously with a response, "Don't be ridiculous, it's always been me alone in this office at this hour. and are still on their way here."

"But---nevermind. Just forget it," He slammed the door before he muttered a brief thank you. After he closed the door I went hysterical(full-retard), kept on glancing at the back as I prayed my coworkers to arrive fast. I wasn't really that of a scaredycat but the thought of me alone in that room where the door is still too far for me to run made me crazy. The soldier by the way was rumored to have a third-eye, he can see spirits.

So yeah, I'll keep you posted to the next Obscured Chapters for the Room update. Donate Holy Water? Call this number XXX-43Xx-XX69.

There's a fck'ton of ghost stories at the whole base and mine happens to be a small chunk of the huge spookiness going on inside.

This happened about three years ago.

My room is located under the roof on the second floor, sometimes during the night I hear different sounds of birds landing on the roof, mice running around or cats fighting. I'm used to it. Usually I wake up, check my phone to see what time it is and then fall asleep again.

So i woke up at 2:23am hearing a strange noise, at first I thought well it's the usual so I turned around and wrapped myself in my blanket. Since I was awake now I could perceive the noise better. It was unlike any of the noises I've heard before. it sounded as if something was dragged over the roof, with a rhythmic knocking sound of about 2-5 knocks followed by a short break. I couldn't think of anything that would make a sound like this which started some kind of unsettling feeling. Furthermore that noise had a direction and it was heading to the window that opens to the roof which got me even more concerned.

After about two minutes that felt way longer it reached about the location of the window and it freaking stopped there. No more sound for a while and I felt as if I was being watched.

I think my heart beat was somewhere near 200bpm at the time and I even held my breath. I didn't dare to move or even try to turn my head around to look at the window (I never close the shades during the night). There was this feeling as if someone is staring at you and the parts that they watch feels strangely heavier. This weird feeling continued for an eternity I can't say how long. Then it started again and another stopped after another three knocks.

I knew it was gone but still I didn't dare to move or even check my phone, just in case it might be lurking around. I could hear a car drive by on the main road which is about 200m away and after a while I fell asleep.

To this day I've never again heard a noise like that. the knocking sound was probably caused by something dragging itself/getting dragged over the roof tiles that have a little height difference at the place where they are connected.

I do not know what it was and honestly speaking I do not want to know.

WARNING: cadaver, graphic, gore, body image trigger

It was back when I was a first year medical student and we had just started our anatomy lab. Our group's specimen was a huge female body with distinct tattoos: one on her shoulder and a large one on her thigh. Anatomy lab usually starts with the extremities and we were dissecting her lower limbs. Our professor assisted us when we were at the inked area as he explained there will be remnants on layers below. Class ended uneventfully and I remember saying a quick prayer of thanks, that even though she wasn't given a proper burial, her body was donated to science, to help would-be doctors in training.

It was not until the week after when my building's security guard had to call my attention on something I won't forget. He knew I was a struggling medical student, one who lived alone, who'd leave early and come home late. I hardly have anyone over as the life of a medical student leaves no room for close physical relationships.

He asked me if the woman who was staying with me was my relative as he saw a big woman with a tattoo on her shoulder with me in the elevator during the times he was on night duty the week before.

I remember growing cold and I felt prickly things from my neck down to my legs. I told him calmly that he must've made a mistake, that my family were abroad and I was the only one staying here.

He looked confused but didn't press the issue. He greeted me a good day and was walking away when he turned around and said, "Oh, then maybe I mistook that woman who went inside your room then. I just saw her again when I was patrolling the floors."

I used to work in the science department of my old school and it was known to be haunted. Sometimes, I would stay back into the night sometimes to around 7pm ish. Usually, I'm not working alone, there being at least 1 or 2 others with me, but this one day I found myself alone, because the others left for food/restroom. I was in the back room looking at an experiment and the back door to the adjacent lab room closed really hard, which startled me. Me being the non-believer, or so, I told myself, I moved over too look. The room ofc was empty and no signs that anyone was there. I started to freak out. I left almost immediately after that. When I got home, I called my friend who worked in the lab with me and she said, "I didn't want to tell you, but your desk chair is a favorite of the lady in black." Shivers ran down my back. "Our lab is haunted and there's 2 ghosts, a lady in white and a lady in black. The lady in black hates whenever you sit in that chair. The lady in white doesn't do anything, she just observes."

-__-"

well, I was sleeping over at my friends house, we were around 13 or 14 I can´t remember it that well.

anyway... his parents were away to work and his sister slept over at a friends house so we were alone.

Of course we were super happy and excited about it lol

so we went to the video library near his house

(does anybody still know those? xD)

and took all the horror movies that seemed interesting to us with us.

under it was strangely a documentation about sleep paralysis. Probably cuz the cover had a creepy design so we mistook it for a horror movie. So firstly we laid it away with the thought that we don´t come to watch it anyway.

And so we watched horror movies all into the night until my friend fell asleep.

I was used to stay up so long, so I wasn´t that tired but watching the movie alone would be kinda boring-

But I still wanted to watch something before I go to bed and grabbed the documentation.

It was more Interesting then I first thought but I still fell asleep after a half hour or so.

and then it happened. exactly on that fucking day were I watched the movie to it. I happened to

experience a sleep paralysis. the cause IS probably that I watched the movie but well.

I didn´t realize it so these minutes were so hard for me.

I couldn´t move. it wasn´t like I was paralyzed. I just had the feeling that I couldn´t do it

and while I panicked cuz I didn´t know what´s going on something...slowly came closer

it was small, completly black and had big green eyes who stared at me with such a crazy look...

white, extremely sharp teeths blinked out of his widely grinning mouth and I heard a

sneering laugh coming from it. The creature came closer and closer until it stood on my

blanket and licked his lips.

at that moment it jumped me on and I had the feeling it is eating me up.

My heart felt like it would explode and tears rolled down my cheeks while I looked throught the living room.

The documentation still ran and the room was filled in a weak, white light coming from the Tv.

I could move again but I still had the feeling something is watching me...

I turned around and saw my friend who laughed the whole time, but I was too tired to ask him why. I stil couldn´t sleep cuz I was afraid it would happen again.

The next day I asked him why he laughed: It was cuz of his his black cat(who has green eyes)

sitting on my chest and staring at me, and it seems like it looked funny since I kinda stared at the cat too, but didn´t do anything until I started crying without any reason

(his view xD)

I guess ya can think off who the monster was who wanted to ''eat'' me up...

The story sounds funny(now when I think about it, it is)

but I really thought my life is over when I saw the strange creature

slowly coming to me

This happened long time ago. It was a night after a sleep over at our house. Me & my lil brother were on our way to bring back our friend's school bag (because he was a clumsy lil guy & left it lol). Honestly we're both not that brave to walk alone (not alone actually) on an empty & quite street.

So what we did? We chat. Talking nonsense to obscure the fact that we both were scared as chicken. And then out in the distance, I saw something moving. I thought it was a man. So, I told my lil brother. He saw it too. But the strange thing was the man looked like he was covered in a smoke. Like he was a walking smoke guy.

We both stopped walking. And watched the guy approached us. Little by little we can almost see the guy's face. And you know what? He didn't have a face.

What we did? We both turned around & ran back home as fast as our weak legs could.

It was a terrifying experience I had in my life (among other things). Until today, me & lil brother still couldn't figure out if that man was real or not. I swear we're not smoked that night. We're good guy :)

I will remember this dream all my life. Why? Because simply it becomes real.

My grandpa died a year and half before I had this dream. So I simply dreamt I was celebrating with my mom's relatives (they live 300 km away from us) and grandpa (from father side) came and sit next to me. I was sitting on a long bench and eating when he appeared next to me with his legs on opposite direction than mines. He looked one second at me and stood up and dissapeared. I simply wake up being scared a little, I didn't understand why he came. On morning I wake up and had a normal day until evening when grandma called us to say grandpa's brother died. I decided to go to funeral because they were close as brothers and even look alike. During funeral my mom got a call, her relatives were on their way to visit us. And I simply smiled and I understood what grandpa wanted. He was waiting his brother in the other world and he simply wanted me to realise it was time to live my life, to be surrounded by my family and let him rest in peace. It was hard for me to accept his dead and he knew it. Since then I never dreamt him again. Maybe is creepy for some but I do believe they can visit us and let us messages.

I have a lot of stories to tell but because this contest will be every year you will hear a new spooky story every Halloween 🎃

Now let‘s begin ;)

This is a story from my early childhood. When I was even smaller than I am today...

We lived in a flat that was surrounded from the woods. So it was dark at night and the sounds of the nocturnal animals could give a small kid goosebumps in an instant. Anyways... I couldn‘t sleep that night because I had one of my weird dreams again. All I should normally be hearing is the sound of my sister quietly breathing (we used to share a room together). But that night I heard something else...

my father liked to stick his keys into the doorlock. So the bundle of keys was hanging down. But even so you never heard anything in the hallway, but this time the keys started to jingle... at first very soft... but after a few minutes it started to sound more loud and wild. I thought it was Strange so I went out of bed. The keys still tinkling and when I arrived at the hallway my heart dropped down into my panties... the reason was that our massive wooden door to our flat was standing wide open! As i said before the were no signs of someone braking in... because all windows were closed and intact and my father always locked up the door and left the key inside... so how was this possible? I couldn‘t move for a few seconds out of fear... but once i had the courage I went a few steps into the hallway when all of a sudden the door just closed it self with a bang. I was so in shock that I ran to my bed and stayed under my blanket for the rest of the night. The strange thing was that it was a very quiet and calm night. There was no breeze or any branches or leaves dancing outside in the wind.

And the next morning when I asked my family if they haven’t noticed anything strange happening last night they said they heard nothing and slept through the whole night.

Well... My story goes like this:

A really long time ago, like... 13 years ago, I (a child) was in my bed looking through the window (Jalousie Window) and saw a Kid sitting on top of my father's car. It was a rainy night, and I was the only kid in my house, so... Well, I thought it was just my imagination and didn't care much.

Then, 3 years after, my family moved to our new and warm house, and I finally had my own room, I was soo happy... but could not sleep one bit that night. I really tried, but when my eyes were closed I felt like someone was there, watching me from the corner of my room. Of course, when I opened them, there was no one... But the thing I felt while my eyes were close was the same at that time of the little kid on top of the car.

Aaaand, that's it. I never felt him again, so everything is good now :D

Okay mine is:

I had this weird nightmare. I don't remember everything but I was in my old school where every one was spending the weekend (like school camping - literally). Anyway, there was this teddy bear that was killing everyone, one by one. It was really vivid. There was blood and screaming and gore, everything. And I woke up. Lying beside me, staring straight at me was my huge teddy bear. You can probably imagine my reaction. I freaked out. I got out of my bedroom and went to the toilet to calm myself down. I stayed there for a while.

Ok so this happen when i was in college. I rent a house with like 4 other people, we live in pretty secluded area. So i was always teasing my roommate who is a scaredy cat like turning off the lamp when he's in the bathroom or jumpscare him whenever he's alone lol, pretty petty pranks. So one night we were talking about how old the house we were renting is and i jokingly said somebody probably died here since the rent is insanely cheap and thats probably true. So after laughing and joking around its time to sleep, its like 3a.m and i was the one who switched off the lamp in the room since my bed was closer to the switch. So after turning off the switch i check myself in the mirror in the dark, idk why i did that but it kinda like habit of mine, checking my hair just before bed, bad idea. And i s2g the face i saw in the mirror is not me, like not my reflection. And i was "wtf". I quickly jumped in my bed trying not to shizz myself i quietly go to sleep, of course i was not able to sleep. Ive never tell my roommate about this cuz if i do he probably shet his pant or something. Moral of the story, dont check yourself out in the dark and dont talk sh*t about old cheap house you were renting

Btw pardon my grammar

It was the school annual picnic and we were down by the lake, we started a game of hide and seek mixed with capture the flag. I was hiding behind some bushes and a large tree when I felt goosebumps up and down my spine, I turn around but couldn’t see anyone until I noticed a pair of beady eyes protruding from the water in the distance and realized there was an alligator prowling about ninety feet away. I slowly walked away as my heart was flying out of my chest. I notified a teacher so everyone was aware. That was the first alligator I can remember seeing in the wild.

Are you from the Asian country? Because like in Japan, we have Buddhist belief that dead people hang around for 49 days after death...while its determined where their final resting place in the other world will be. We call it "shijuu ku nichi (49日)"

So when you said that the boy fell to his death 49 days before you saw him, it totally made sense to me. I hope the boy went to a good place in the afterworld after such unfortunate accident...

Before I scare you guys off, I'd like to greet everyone a Happy Halloween.

So this is how it all started.

Last week, we visited our cousins at another city here in the Philippines because our grandmother died. Our grandmother's house was small but had two floors and in front of it was an abandoned house. No one lived in it even before I was born and they didn't put it up for demolition- I don't know why. By the way I'm 19 years old, so the house is older than me. Beside it is an abandoned comfort room. The weird thing when I last went there (I think I was 10 years old or younger) is that the faucet turns on by itself. And the creepy thing is that no one pays for its water bill since it's an abandoned comfort room. I think the owner of that comfort room was the owner of the abandoned house.

A cousin of ours told me that the ghost of that comfort room didn't make them feel anything for years not until our family reunited last week for our grandmommy's burial. My cousin told me that the faucet at the abandoned comfort room's been turning on quite wildly lately, especially when he's left at home since he always sleeps in the afternoon while everyone's already at across the street at the chapel doing the vigils.

So, we always go home at our cousins' house very late at night, maybe 11pm or even midnight, since we were supposed to pray for our grandmother before her burial, and she was placed just across the street at a chapel to receive her vigil prayers, so it wasn't a very long walk since he just had to cross the road.

On the first night of the vigil, I went back to my cousin's house together with 3 of my cousins. We heard beats and screaming sounds inside the abandoned house as if people were having party inside. We checked through the crack but it was all dark so we ran back to their house and talked about it to our parents which actually scared everyone.

Yep! We have to pass by the abandoned house just to reach our cousin's house because it was just a few steps in front of it. So we were pretty near the abandoned house and abandoned comfort room.

That abandoned house had a Spanish look for its theme so I'm guessing it was there when the Spaniards still colonized the Philippines which was from year 1521 to 1898.

During the second night when I went home with the same group plus our parents, we saw a black pig or was it a black boar (what the hell there's not supposed to be a boar in the city especially in such an area that is surrounded by roads and with cars running on the streets). Of course, our parents got scared and some of us were shocked. It was wild since it tackled my cousin on his leg so my uncle killed it with a rake leaned on the abandoned comfort room's wall. We quickly went inside the house and locked all the windows and doors. Our cousin's house also had a Spanish theme so there was no air condition which made it really hot inside but we managed due to a few electric fans.

The next morning, we all ate breakfast. My cousin showed the adults the video he took about the boar/pig and we investigated it. We saw a glowing figure by the abandoned house. It pointed at my cousin and that's when the boar tackled him on the leg. So we planned to go out and go in together 'till the vigil nights are finished. We then called a priest to pray for my cousin who got hit by that ghost boar or whatever.

That's when it got scary.

My aunt received a call from the priests that we called (we called 2 priests) and she was told not to get out of the house. The priests told her that they couldn't get inside the gate too. My aunt asked why and the priest with the phone told her that there's a black boar/pig roaming outside the door of the house.

We actually had videos of these from night 1 to the end. My uncle told us to take the videos down from youtube because it is to be kept secret and whatever. I deleted it from my phone but I think my cousin still has it in his phone.

Going back to the priests, a few minutes later they said that the boar disappeared behind the abandoned bathroom. There we saw an actual pig statue that actually looked the same with the boar. We had the priests took it from us. They said that it was an evil spirit that didn't want your grandmother to go in peace. It was an evil spirit that was jealous of people going to heaven and him not.

We went back to our city after the 3rd night since our grandmother was burried already. I hope she rests in peace.

The statue? we had no news about it anymore. Also, nothing still explained the wild faucet, wild party in the abandoned house. But at least we found the wild boar statue.

Wish I could upload the videos again for you guys but our parents wouldn't let us.

Happy Halloween

(The boar looked exactly like this. This isn't my picture but it's just for illustration purposes hehe.)

mBRinYM.png

So now, let me tell you guys a couple of real life spooky things that happened to me. In fact, I seem to attract spirits, ghosts, etc a lot, I've had many metaphysical experiences in my life time. And tho I've often "felt" ghosts or something of the sort rather than "seeing" ghosts, there was this incident a few years ago...

This was when I used to live in this one residential neighborhood located right across the street from the local community college in my area. Between the northside of this college campus and the residential neighborhood runs a large busy street, which is known to be kinda dangerous to crossing pedestrians. There are major street lights at the northeast corner of campus as well as on the west side by the park/golf course right next to the campus. Across the street is all residential, so at night time it gets pretty dark around here. There is only a pedestrian walkway that flashes yellow lights when college kids or park goers cross from the campus/park side to the residential neighborhood side, so it could be pretty dangerous crossing here at night. Matter of fact, there was someone killed not too long ago at this ped crosswalk, you can tell because there was bunch of flowers on the curb at the campus side of this crosswalk for several months and the campus message board at night flashed "SLOW DOWN" in yellow warning to drivers a bit in the distance those few months.

Well, what I saw and experienced wasn't right at this crosswalk tho. It happened in one of the dark residential neighborhood street right across from this crosswalk.

So one night, when I was living in this quiet neighborhood, I was driving back home VERY late at night, something like close to 3 a.m. I believe it was. I don't exactly remember now but I think I must have gotten off my late shift at the restaurant I worked at the time. Tho we've had some weird heat wave lately in the Los Angeles area, it's typically quite COLD this time at night especially since this neighborhood is quite close to the beach, it gets damp and foggy often too. And during the winter months it's even colder. And by 3 a.m., it's VERY quiet and not even a car passing by as I drove on this major street cutting across the school and the residential homes, and I made a left turn into the neighborhood streets right where the pedestrian walkway is at. Nothing unusual so far. I'm just feeling tired and cold,just dreaming about crawling into my warm bed to sleep. As I was making another slow left turn at the corner of the small residential street, I noticed a lady standing at the corner.

What crossed my mind at first was, "isn't she COLD dressed like that?" The lady was only wearing a sleeveless white top and very short shorts, standing at the curb at 3 a.m.! It took couple of seconds for me to come to a realization, as I passed down the street and made a right turn onto my street what was so "odd" about this lady.

First of all, she was facing her back to me. I only could see her shoulder-length wavy blonde hair. She was not moving, just standing there by the curb... But then when I think back to her "oddness" I realized that she was in fact a few steps INTO the street from the curb, that's right, she was NOT on the sidewalk by the corner but a couple feet IN the street from the curb, WHILE FACING BACKWARDS! As I parked and got in the house I was thinking "Geeze! That's dangerous. She could be RUN OVER like that!" What was she doing anyway, outside in the street like that at such God forsaken hour? Maybe she just came out of the house to take a smoke?? That night, I didn't dwell much more about this and went straight to bed.

Few months after that. Again, I was coming home very late from work, I suppose, tired and dreaming of my warm bed. It was again around 3 a.m., nobody out in the streets but me driving home. I turn left from the major street by the campus right by that pedestrian crosswalk. Everything is dark and quiet except some occasional dim orange streetlights lighting up the small residential streets. I approach the corner of the street where I make a left turn on my way home...and there she was, again. Standing a bit into the street by the corner curb backwards, her blonde wavy shoulder-length hair facing me, motionless and in the same white tank top and very short shorts....

** BONUS TRACK **

Since I promised you all I was going to tell you "couple of" real life incidences I had, but pressed the Post button before telling the second one, here you go, one day later.... (Happy Halloween! Hahaha)

This happened not very long ago, in fact, it happened just few weeks ago at my friends house. Let me just tell you, we (me and my friend) have felt, heard, etc some weird things in and around this house before this too...

Anyway, I was at my friend's house that evening sans my friend, because she was back in Japan on a business+personal trip at the time. Since she's a single mother with 3 kids all elementary school aged, she has 2 nannies that takes care of her kids in the evening, picking them from schools, taking them to activity classes, feeding them dinner, keeping the house, etc. And since she was away abroad for almost 3 weeks, she wanted not just them 2 nannies but myself included to keep rotation of overnight nannyhood and dropping kids off to school on weekdays.

This was my shift day (or evening) after the regular nanny finished her duties, I come in to do some clean-up, shoo the kids upstairs to take showers and go to bed on time. It must have been around 8 or 9 p.m. when this happened, since I've already chased the kids upstairs to get ready for bedtime and I was alone in the kitchen area cleaning up. The house phone in the kitchen started ringing, which is not too often because most of the personal calls my friend gets on her cell phone instead (she's a very busy lady, owning business in Japan, having investments here, etc). Usually its a sales call or something is the house phone rings, but because she's all the way in Japan, I thought of checking to see if she has called to reach me from overseas on the house phone instead of my cell phone.

As I approached the phone-set on its cradle to check the caller ID, I noticed something VERY STRANGE. The caller ID is listing MY NAME and CELL PHONE NUMBER as the caller! I kind of froze up a bit and hesitated at first, but picked up the house phone. "Hello?" I talked into the phone, but of course, no one is answering on the other end. That was really strange... I thought, but my heart was beating fast, still checking the screen to make sure it was in fact MY NUMBER showing up on the call record. Indeed it was.

You know what? Sometimes smart phones make "butt-calls" when it's in your pants pocket & such, right? But then, I checked myself to confirm that NO, I had left my cell phone inside my bag by the hallway as usual when I'm working in the kitchen, don't want to get it wet while doing dishes! And after all, I was wearing leggings and shirt without pockets so nowhere to attach the phone on my person :D And all the kids are upstairs, I'm the only one downstairs in the house.

Then about a minute or so later, my cell phone inside my bag in the hallway starts ringing. I went over to answer my phone. This time, it WAS my friend calling me from Japan, the exact caller I was sort of expecting when I went over to answer the house phone. So I started telling her about the weird phone call I got FROM ME while waiting for her phone call. I told her, "the house phone just rang a minute or two before you called! I thought it might be you, so I went over to look at the caller ID and it listed MYSELF as the caller from my cell phone! That was SO weird~~" D:

After I hung up my cell phone with her, I HAD TO check my cell phone call records (out of curiosity) to see if it made an accidental random phone call to my friend's house. NO CALL RECORD to her house was found! I also remembered that I NEVER call my friend on her house phone cuz I always call on her cell (I realized also that I don't even have her house number saved on my contact list!) I really started feeling chill go down my spine at that moment....

Oh! I forgot to mention about how my friend became a single parent with 3 little kids. Actually she's a widow, lost her husband when he hung himself at their home in Japan when the kids were just 2,3, and 4 years old. And she had gone back this time to take care of her (formerly her and her husband's) business back there but at the same time to clean up the *now* abandoned house and get the monks for the final 7 year prayers (nanakai ki 七回忌) for his death this October...

- - - Updated - - -

This is a true story, no part of it was made up....which makes it even more spooky!

Maybe it was AJIN!

You should totally check out anime Ajin亜人 (my fav!) they play it on Netflix ;) And they have season 2 out now too!:Wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.