Help find this yaoi!!!

onchino

This has been bugging the hell out of me! im looking for a yaoi about to college friends that have been friends for a long time, but their girlfriends decide that both of them should have sex and cheat with each other. After a while they go along with it then realize that the two friends have been in love with each other ever since.

if it helps ,some scenes that i remember would be - the opening they would hanging out in an apartment talking about why when they sleep on the same bed, nothiing would happen. like during college they would do this all the time and everyone found it weird.

one of the friends is an artist.

the art kind of reminds of of one outs anime where its not overly cute but unique in its own way

flashback from college of how they lit their ciggs would be instead of a lighter he would just lean in and inhale while the other person's cigg was in his mouth almost as if leaning for a kiss

if someone can help me figure this out ill be sooo grateful!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onchino

• JenovaVII

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

by Motoni Modoru

--

Great story, great art. Motoni is a genius ♥