salutations

pechadur

well hello there everybody. my name is pechadur (welsh; sinner) and i'm new to this site ^^ i'm bad at introductions, so let me tell you a bit about myself in an unorganized list, haha.

×i type in lapslock. i multitask a lot (seriously, at any given time i have about two windows open with thirty tabs each), so it's a lot easier to type without capitalization. don't ask me how, i honestly have no idea...

×technically, i'm a switch in role playing. my characters don't like to submit easily and will often try to take control of the situation. i think, judging by my other sites, that can be a rare thing, aha.

×i'm nineteen, almost twenty, but i've been role playing for about... ten years? i got my start on a wolf site and, thankfully, i never fell into one liners.

×i'm half american, half welsh and i can speak semi-fluent welsh (my pronunciation is awful though, thankfully i can type it well.). i also know some korean as i work at a korean restaurant, however, much like welsh, my pronunciation can be a bit off.

×my true passion in life is writing fanfictions, cats, and listening to music, haha. if you ever want to chat about music, i'm open to it. keep in mind i don't like everything, but i have a very diverse taste in it.

that's me... in a brief list. i'm very awkward but i love to talk, so please take care of me!

♥, pechadur

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pechadur

• RedNoki

• Ryuu_L

• Nezumi-kun

Hello there. Nice to meet you. My name is Sun. Yes, I like music too.

Welcome. Enjoy your time here and have a good day. Also good introduction.

thank you *^^* it's nice to meet you. what type of music do you like?

aha, don't lie, it was terrible. i don't think i've ever made a good introduction in my life to be honest.

thank you *^^* it's nice to meet you. what type of music do you like?

aha, don't lie, it was terrible. i don't think i've ever made a good introduction in my life to be honest.

You're very welcome, my dear. I like Metal, Pop, Jazz, Techno/Electronic and Rap. What about you?

Haha. I'm not lying. I thought it was a good introduction.

You're very welcome, my dear. I like Metal, Pop, Jazz, Techno/Electronic and Rap. What about you?

Haha. I'm not lying. I thought it was a good introduction.

i like kpop, rock, alternative, indie, electronic, chillstep, melodic dubstep, trance, rap rock, khiphop, classical, trap, future bass, and soundcloud rappers (at a party because it's funny seeing people trying to act like the song is good.)

ah thank you *^^* i appreciate it because i uh, i rarely put forth good first introductions.

Welcome here my dear

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
>w

I did really enjoy reading ya Introduction since it really had informations about ya inside, not like all the others I read so far xD

When ya need to ask something, or just wanna talk about random stuff like music or whatever ya like I am always free for it~ xD

...I am in 1 month finally twenty too 3.3

haha, anyway xD lets get along and I hope I will see ya around here more often from now on:8yoyo31:

tumblr_mpbaan0YSI1s7ul82o1_500.gif

Thank you

!

I try to include information because it makes me seem more like a person and not a robot, haha. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it *^^*

I will most definitely message you soon about music. I'm trying to broaden my horizons and I'm relistening to my favourite artist's older songs so I have plenty to share, aha.

My birthday is in 23 days~~ So, technically, I'm older. That rarely happens to be honest, I'm always the youngest orz.

It was nice to meet you and I hope to see more of you as well!:_red_fox 3:_red_fox 11

Wow, everyone is fucking older then me T_T xDD

and well~ do so

^^ I am always open for getting to know new music artists :3

Welcome welcome, hope u gonna like it here :D I read u rp, im sure u will find lots of people here then.

Enjoy your stay :] hope to see ya around.

:9onion70:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

@fan_yaoi : thank you! i already found a really nice partner and i'm excited to stay here ^^ it seems like a really nice site~ you'll most definitely see me around!

: Hello! Thank you for the warm welcome! I think I'll really enjoy my time here, thank you so much ^^

​​

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

I'd love to read your fanfics! what fanfics do you enjoy writing the most? i'm currently obsessed with YOI and Jojo's fanfics. well, hope you'll find plenty of RP partners in this forum and discover amazing things around here ^__^ enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often :)

Hello Pechadur! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Hello! Nice intro! I hope you fall in love with this place and decided to stick around for a long time~

Time to multi-tag, haha.

; Thank you!

; Thank you for the offer, I will most definitely take you up on that soon ^^ I like to meet new people ♥ I also love that gif, where is it from o3o

; aha, no you wouldn't XD They're all really bad. I mostly write kpop fanfictions (all the "published" ones, anyway.). I like writing fluffy angst, mostly for VIXX and BTS, it's my guilty pleasure /o\ I think I will enjoy my time here, it seems like a really nice and inviting place~

; Nice to meet you as well ^^ I love Free! so much

; I think I will, it seems like a lovely place and, like I said above, the members are all very nice and welcoming ♥

Hi

welcome here. You can share your fanfics here too just post it at he poetry section. I would love to read your stories! :)

; I'm going to have to check it out ^^ I also realised your avatar is Kurose, and I love that manga so much~

; that's good to know ^^ I'll check it out and perhaps post the one I think is good enough, haha. I need to focus on one style of writing in a fanfic.

That was an awesome introduction!! Could I give you a nickname of Sin then? It seems like it woukd suit you Lol ^^

Welcome to YO Forums and hope you have a good time/experience whilst you are here! ^^

; thank you!! i'm glad you think it was awesome, i'm notoriously bad at introductions, haha. i don't mind any nickname you give me and i think sin would work nicely as well ^^ thank you for the warm welcome and the nickname~

[MENTION=53014]Awesome ...I think YES>_