A masters loyal servant~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Hayashida Keigo

Bio: Keigo is currently the heir of the Vasnia Kingdom (I made this up LMAO), 24th in line, born from a Japanese mistress and the Vasnian King. He is a prince but his duties are not demanding, nor is he restricted from pursuing the hobbies he likes and yet he always finds himself bored. No toy or activity has ever pleased the prince in all the twenty eight years of his life, pampered and adored as Keigo is, he simply awaits for the next toy to entertain him.

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Appearance

8b8a2cd6c70e8062c8297ffe9649d8ed.jpg

Name: Yukie.

Background:

Was brought into the princes home under mysterious circumstances and is quite off sometimes (he can regerate his body and change how he looks and his age XD ) and quite secretive and has a dark and troubled past. Was taken from an orphanage as a young child when we was about seven and came to them looking like hell but with afew months of good food and love turned out really pretty and healthy though sometimes still has nightmares and has a unique scar from when he was a test subject before being adopted the number on his neck being branded as a 07. His history will be explored more once he connects to his mate.

Hates: scary movies, being alone, and doctor visits.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• aominecchi

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the castle and adjusted his glasses as he frowned and walked around and went outside clearly sneaking around in normal plainclothes since he normally wore what his master decided. He eventually got past the guards and was happily sitting outside of the castle under the shade of a tree far enough away where they wouldn’t be able to find him so easily. Lately he was finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize with the other servents...he to talk he was still single and a loner....somewhat well past his normal marriage age, that was one good thing about working for the prince...no pressure to marry. He opened his phone looking through the simple text messages as he shut if off so he couldn’t be tracked down so easily by the kings royal guards and relaxed enjoying the break. He was hopin he could get away later tonight and slip into town to find a nice toy to fuck since he did have needs.

Heavy crimson curtains blocked any kind of illumination from entering the Prince's room. It was dark, too dark, in order for the Prince to sleep soundly as he hated any kind of distraction. Soon, however, that peace were to be disturbed as the head butler walked in, followed by 4 servants. "Rise and shine Prince!" The butler loudly announced with a faint grin while the rest of the servants made sure to open wide the curtains and let the sunshine fill the room. There was no response coming from the Prince. "Really now..." The butler exhaled with a sigh under his breath and approached the bed, taking a deep breath before mercilessly tossing the covers aside, leaving the Prince vulnerable to the brutal cold. "Nnn... I heard you the first time!" Keigo gritted his teeth in anger, hating to wake up in the mornings above anything else. In the meantime, he attempted to get his blanket back to no avail. It seemed that not only the morning cold was brutal but the head butler as well. "Ah... The 24th Prince finally awakens. Please do dress him up for brunch with the King." He instructed the servants, shifting his gaze to Keigo afterwards, again with a smirk hidden underneath. "Your Father wishes to talk to you... Also..." He paused, his glance falling on the floor and the countless magazines that he'd swear they almost made a mountain equal to Fuji. "Please do pick up your trash or else I'll tell the Queen and I bet she won't be pleased ab-" Keigo jumped out of his bed at the mention of the Queen, not even letting the butler finish his sentence. "Wakamatsu!" Keigo yelled and instantly woke up at the threat, the other servants finally finding a chance to dress him up. A chuckle escaped from Wakamatsu's lips upon witnessing the Prince's reaction. "Oh my." He then pretendiously gasped, always loving to mess with the 24th Prince. After all, it was him who raised Keigo to be the man he is and sometimes even blames himself for the Prince's lazy attitude. As soon as the servants helped Keigo into the many layers of his attire, they exited the room with a single bow while Wakamatsu remained. "Where's Yukie?" Keigo glanced around and then wondered, not having seen his servant since last night. One way or another, he would always lose sight of him. Wakamatsu shrugged. "I don't know. Did you scare him too much last night?" He only received a groan from the Prince in return. Oh, he just wished he had done something, or else he wouldn't be that bored. Wakamatsu innocently smiled and then opened the double doors behind him for the Prince to pass and lead him to the Dining Hall where the King awaited. Five minutes passed... Then ten... At twenty minutes the 24th Prince already had enough of their talked and stormed out the Dining Hall, only to be greeted by Wakamatsu's grinning face that almost begged for a punch. "Things not going according to plan?" The butler inquired, to which Keigo simply sighed and then ordered. "Summon Yukie at once!"

Yukie just watched the commotion as he smirked and continued staying away from his princes reach enjoyed giving him hell every now and then. He looked as his phone after having turned it on afew servents having already been asking for him and wondering where he was. He chuckled some and ignored their texts and waved down a nice driver and after some sweet words the man was so smitten with him he allowed him into the car and took him into the town where normally as the princes toy he was forbidden from going, but hell he already had broke the first rule when it came to leaving the princes room and castle. “Can you drop me off here?” Yukie asked as the man frowned but nodded and let him out the devilish boy heading into the naughty strip club full of naked men who enjoyed having their favorite customer back.

All the servants under the 24th Prince's command were agitated upon the disappearance of Yukie - another servant that the Prince showed great favor in - but their search were to no avail. A whole hour had passed until some workers admitted to seeing Yukie leaving the Castle grounds. These news angered Keigo. Leaving his private quarters was one thing, but actually leaving beyond the Castle limits? Unforgivable. Keigo clenched his fist and then took a deep breath, summoning the head butler. "Wakamatsu." The butler bowed upon being addressed. "Remember when I told you we need a way to track Yukie... His cellphone... Did you do it?" His words were sharp, spoken in a low but authoritative tone. Wakamatsu affirmatively bowed once again. "We can track him via GPS - " Keigo did not even wait for the butler to finish his sentence, instead, he slammed the wall with his fist and then exhaled slowly. "Then what are you doing?! Tell me where he is!" Ah, that certain servant sure knew how to push the Prince's buttons. Whether it was on purpose or not, Keigo did not know. However, one thing was for certain: Yukie's deeds would not go unpunished. That, he will make sure of it, he thinks while a wide grin forms on his face. Minutes later, he receives the address to Yukie's current location written on a piece of paper.

He rushed to his room to grab his coat and then headed towards the Great Entranced, only to be stopped by Wakamatsu and a guard. "The King insists on taking a bodyguard with you if you are to leave the Castle grounds." The head butler informs, to which Keigo simply snorts. "One?" He then dismissed the bodyguard before continuing. "The 2nd Prince gets 19." Wakamatsu laughed, inaudibly sharing the King's thoughts that the 24th Prince does not need any more than necessary guards as he is 24th in line and thus... Not important. "Well, you are just the 24th. Imagine how the 46th Prince feels - the last of the King's line. He even attends a public school." Keigo sighed. That old man just couldn't keep it in his pants. How many concubines did he need to satisfy himself? 46 children were more than enough. "Yeah... Kannosuke's just 7. He is a good kid. He will manage... Anyway. I am off. If the Queen asks my whereabouts, inform her majesty I am at the Library." Keigo lastly says before shutting the door behind him and then gets on his car to drive at the location he was given. And, once he arrives, he is left utterly speechless. "Is this really the place?" He utters under his breath while staring at the now crumbled piece of paper and then shifts his gaze towards the questionable shop sign. "Well, whatever..." Keigo then signs as he decided to open the door and was greeted by an almost naked blonde boy wearing rabbit ears and a tail. The boy's appearance instantly caused Keigo to frown as several thoughts passed through his head, none of them good. Has Yukie been visiting this club often? Is Yukie a customer or a stripper in here? No matter what the answers were, Yukie would soon get what he deserves for not following his master's orders. "Is a man named Yukie in here?" Keigo asked the bunny boy, his eyes furious than ever,

“We don’t give out anyone’s name of information” the boy replied as he smirked knowing all to well Yukie was busy in the back with some of the cuter lads who enjoyed his company. “You can look around if you want though I doubt you’ll find him it’s a costume party today” he admitted as he went back to work serving some men drinks and heading back to his precious master Yukie unknowingly to his prince wearing a beautiful raven mask adorned with jewels and feathers as he gently played with his bunnies ass enjoying his Lewed day off.

“My, did you sneak away to help a guest you naughty boy~” Yukie asked as he nipped at his pretty mates nipples and continued pleasuring him the whole place quite naughty since men would go behind the curtains with their partners and have fun. “Close the curtains” Yukie whispered in his pets ear as he nibbled down it slowly.

Keigo frowned at the reply he had received from the staff, slightly annoyed at the inconvenience that arose, yet he could not blame them for not giving out their clients or workers' private information. A soft sigh escaped from his lips as the boy in the bunny suit disappeared and then glanced around the dark room that was illuminated with colorful dancing spotlights. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack, Keigo thought since everyone work masks that concealed their face. Did Yukie come to this place on purpose? If affirmative, that little servant is in for a long session of torture and discipline. Suddenly, Keigo's attention shifted towards the closed curtains, taking a peak of the bunny boy he had spoken to earlier enter one, piquing his interest. "Maybe there...?" He uttered under his breath and grabbed a glass of champagne from a staff's tray before heading that way, opening the first curtain in the process and witness probably the most awkward fetish in his entire life: A person jerking off to a statue of a Lion. "Uh.... uh." He exhaled in an almost shock after blinking once and then discreetly closed the first set of curtains and moved on to the next. Thankfully, it was just some normal making out but still no sight of Yukie. It was the fifth curtain that he had to reach, to stop in awe and stare at a man wearing a beautiful raven mask, decorated with jewels. The light blond hair gave emphasis on the dark colored mask, and Keigo could not help but think how beautiful that man was... and how awfully familiar he looked. He lingered from some while, attempting to gather clues that this man was indeed Yukie, since their physique and appearance were mostly similar, however, only after listening to the man's voice, he confirmed his suspicions. "Yukie!" Keigo called out in a calm but authoritative tone, angered at the sight before him, Yukie and the boy he had conversed with doing lewd acts to each other. "I was looking for you all day, and here you are... Playing with strangers?" He slowly approached while taking off his coat. "I think I need to teach you discipline. How to obey to your master, because to me, it looks like you did not learn last time."

“....what I do on my days off is my buisness!” Yukie replied fixing his white hair a little as he huffed annoyed he had been stopped from having any real fun with his toy. “It’s not my fault you can’t entertain yourself for one day” he added licking up his pets neck in a teasing manner as he bit him and continued to let his hands wander. “I can’t help to find some toys to stilmulate myself I’m often quite bored waiting around for you~”

Keigo arched an eyebrow at the unexpected response. "Oi, oi. The goddamn nerve you have!" He gritted his teeth while clenching his fist in anger and then approached the two, grabbing the bunny boy by the collar. "I think you had enough fun with him, hm? Time to go. Unless you want me to rip you another asshole." He innocently smiled, though his eyes were slyly glancing over Yukie, a murderous aura emitting out of them. Once the the boy was taken care of, he shifted his attention to the disloyal servant with a wide smile that could only mean bad things were only meant to happen. "So..." Keigo tried to calmly exhale, his fingers unclasping his leather belt. "You needed some toys to stimulate yourself..." He continued with the same murderous smile, the belt finally out of his pants and in his hand. "You are quite lewd, you know that? If you were bored you could just ask. I would do my best to accommodate you. But... Instead you run away and I find you in the arms of another man. Is that what loyal servants do? Maybe I should teach you some discipline, in that case." He lastly said and folded the belt in half, making some experimental whips on his hand before trying it out on Yukie.

“...my your going to publicly beat me infront of so many people what a spoiled price you are disciplining me so harshly.” Yukie replied as he smirked acting all innocent and somewhat cute as he got up and kissed his princes cheek. “Come now...lets go home” he replied grabbing his bag as he looked at his beloved prince he’ll he loved the attention he got from his master and he of course had his own desires some more darker then others when it came to it. He had came here for more then just sex he had been looking for some highly successful poison that was compleatly tasteless odorless and almost impossible to detect. He knew that if he was nice enough and presented the other princes himself and the poison he would succeed in making his prince the single heir, but it would take time and he would have to be careful to make it look like a quick spreading disease. “When we get back I’ll let you punish me”

Keigo's lips formed a small grin as Yukie approached, wearing his belt back on. Really, sometimes he thinks he spoils Yukie too much by being too lenient just from receiving a kiss or two. This case was not different, as he let the disloyal servant grab his belongings and leave that crude place - which was certainly not a place for a Prince to be.

"Did the belt scare you? Don't worry, I got more intimidating toys waiting for you at home."
Keigo innocently yet teasingly smiled toward Yukie as they got inside his car and then revved the engine, a small but inaudible sigh escaping from his lips at the same time.

His mind drifted at the earlier conversation he had with his Father, shortly before maniacally looking for his servant. The topic was sour but totally expected. Being the 24th Prince came with its advantages and disadvantages, and sometimes Keigo wondered if the advantages were less. One instance of which reminded him so, was today: The King - His Father, spoke of marriage. A subject with Keigo detests if does not find it uninteresting. He is the 24th Prince, 24th in line. Naturally. He doesn't need to be careful nor exceed anyone's expectations, as the first and second Princes need to. Therefore, why should he marry? For the sake of the family? What a joke.

Suddenly, the car made loud screeching sounds ass the tires rubbed on the road, Keigo's thoughts getting lost in the process and thus interrupted as he had missed a red light and was forced to hit the brakes.

"Tsk."
He uttered in annoyance and quickly shifted his gaze towards Yukie and check for any injuries. If anything else, he would dread to see his toy injured.
"Did you get hurt?"
He worryingly asked, his hand unconsciously moving to adjust a few strands of Yukie's hair behind his left ear.

That conversation regarding marriage had him on the edge. Knowing his Father too well, it is expected to receive potential proposals starting next week. He almost shivers at the thought. Keigo doesn't need anyone. Keigo doesn't need anyone else. No one will be able to take his boredom away, no one but him. And yet, Keigo is not aware of Yukie's plans to 'vanish' the heirs. Or that this very reason was why his servant had visited such a place. Maybe if he knew... Well, it doesn't matter. His toy is here now and he will be able to forget.

(( Just testing a new way to post :p ))

“Yeah it did..just a little” Yuikie whispered changing into a younger version of himself as he carefully his head into his masters lap and just snuggled into him enjoying the warmth and the sweet scent only his master gave off. He cringed at the sudden stop and glared up at his master having not liked falling to the floor....”I’m fine...just afew bumps” he mumbled blushing red at the sudden gentleness he recived from Keigo. He looked up at him before crawling over to him with ease as he snuggled him fully Yukie having done this since they had first met belive it or not he craved just being held and any small act of kindness he was shown...his abusive past had never shown him a kind hand so when they had first met it had taken almost two years before Yukie even trusted Keigo to even touch him...but once they where over that hurdle he rarely left his masters side except for lately.

Quite honestly, Keigo was often hesitant to touch Yukie on his own accord. Even after all these years that they knew each other, perhaps they both still had secrets of their own. It would be a lie to not admit Keigo had a few suspicions about Yukie's past, however, no evidence existed and whatever questions he had remained unanswered. As Yukie changed into a younger version of himself, Keigo was reminded of the first time he had met the boy. Scared, scrawny little thing; such was Yukie's state as he had appeared at the palace's entrance. Whether abandoned or bought, Keigo does not know. Even back then, he realizes he knows nothing. Supposedly, there were the same age. Both seven. But, as the young master started to age, his servant remained young.

"Is that so?"
Keigo responded with a faint smile as Yukie reassured him of his health and then lowered the car seat in order to create space. In that instant, his smile grew wider and slowly turned into a grin as his fingers moved to his pants and unzipped them.
"Hey... Suck it."
He commanded, attempting to forcefully but carefully push Yukie's head down by grabbing his long white locks.

His lips instantly moved to his servants neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses all the way to the nape, where he stared at the 07 mark and then nibbled on it for some while before biting down hard. Maybe he could leave a mark deeper than this number. Maybe he could make it disappear, together with all of Yukie's dark past. Maybe... Keigo remembers, that he wasn't even allowed to touch Yukie at first. Two whole years had to pass for him to simply brush his hand at his servants body.

"I wonder if a passerby will be able to see how lewd you are."
Keigo chuckled, keeping Yukie in a steady position between his legs.
"Ah, I see a man. Maybe I should invite him over and share you with him. He is just your type you know. Tall and muscled... He is wearing a suit."
He continued to tease, though in fact they had pulled over a less crowded parking area with little chance of being seen.
"Or don't you want to? Perhaps you have gotten used to my shape."

“You should ask nicely” Yukie mumbled as he blushed and licked at the member glad they had pulled over before he was moved down as he gently took his masters member in his mouth, “I just want you~” Yukie moaned cutely enjoying the fact that his master had stopped so they could be alone longer. “I don’t want that man! If you let him touch me I’ll never come near you again...I’ll leave” Yukie replied cutely his eyes being all serious but with his cute younger face it would be hard for anyone to take him seriously.

The sun had started to settle down as they pulled over at a remote parking area, the other cars shielding theirs and their lewd acts. However, even if they were to be seen, Keigo wouldn't mind at all to show off his prized possession, that only he can have and taste. His fingers found their way to Yukie's scalp, forcing the servant to face upwards at the latter had actually dare demand something.

"Are you in any place to give orders to me?"
Keigo sadistically grinned and then attempted to push Yukie back down to his member, to establish dominance. Not that he needed to, but because he adored to see all of Yukie's expressions.
"Maybe I will have to punish you more. Seems like you never learn your lesson. What a bad toy."
He then added and relaxed back to his seat as silent moans escaped from his lips at Yukie's movements.

His member had grown bigger, being eager for action as droplets of precum started to leak down, proof that his servant knew how to give him the best service. At the same moment, Keigo spat on his fingers and then slid his right hand slowly down Yukie's back, until he reached the pants, and carefully traced the hole, wetting the area.

"Can you feel my finger?"
He seductively whispered, his sentence followed by a light chuckle as he wanted to continue tease his servant. "I wonder how many I can fit into this time." Another finger was inserted.
"It's two now. Maybe all five...? Hmm... I wonder if they opened you up properly at that strip club. In that case, five shouldn't be too much for you, hm? After all you are a whore."
Keigo lastly said and tried to insert yet a third one as jealousy filled him over at the earlier sight of Yukie having fun with strangers.

Yukie nodded as he focused more on his task submitting to his master more as he blushed at the fingers teasing his entrance. He cringed as the third finger was forced in making him move away not liking the pain as his body shook a little feeling quite overwhelmed. ~I was always the top~ Yukie mumbled forcing himself into his masters head so he could continue his task and still talk to him. ~it hurts~ he mumbled with a small whimper licking his masters member in a submissive way as he somewhat acted more submissive like an omega would to an alpha.

Keigo was unaware of Yukie's intentions by spending time the town's strip club, nor that his visits had a greater purpose. To Keigo's jealous mind, it seemed like Yukie wanted to have fun after suffocating behind the Castle bars. Were the Royal gardens not attended enough to pique his servant's interest? There was a scent. A sweet, almost suffocating smell that Keigo cannot forget; The flowers remind him of Yukie, it is the very reason he requested for the gardens to be filled with numerous exotic flowers, so he could smell their fragrance from his quarters.

That very flowery scent has filled the car right now, causing Keigo to feel drowsy as lust overwhelmed him. He opened his mouth to say a snarky comment, but instead, a loud moan of pleasure got out as Yukie continued to suck his member. His mind was drifting elsewhere, even forgetting what his servant had said about topping. It wasn't important. None of their previous conversation was important at this moment. Keigo just felt this sudden urge to violate Yukie and could hardly restrain himself as his fingers loosened up his servant's asshole.

"You say it hurts but you still give me head."
Keigo softly chuckled and pulled Yukie up, as a few more licks would have made him cum since he was already leaking. "
But enough of that."
He continued, making eye contact with Yukie before pressing his forehead onto his for mere moments, as if asking for consent. He did not want to hurt Yukie. Not unless he was instructed or allowed to.

Shortly afterwards, he pulled his servant closer and softly kissed him on the lips, pulling out his fingers later to prepare for their next course. His lips trailed Yukie's cheeks, ears and neck, making a small pause at that place to savor it. He took out his tongue and started licking the neck slowly, and softly all the way down to Yukie's chest and right nipple, teasing the other with his hand.

"Will you let me?"
Keigo asked in a whisper, practically begging to enter Yukie, and having regretted earlier to hurt him over an episode of jealousy. It was moments such this that a mere servant had complete control over the Prince, an alpha on top of that.
"Climb me."
He said next while closing his eyes, faint moans always escaping under his breath.

Yukie blushed as their foreheads touched the boy ignoring his masters comment as he snuggled down in his arms he moaned cutely as he was continuously teased by his lustful master. His body shivered as he felt Keigo devilish lips trail over his face and body making his member throb even more as he moaned even more at the touch of Keigo’s tongue. He leaned back allowing his master to do as he wish as he tried to behave while his nipple was teased and tormented by keigos skilled hands. “Yes~” Yukie moaned wanting his master to finally take him as he wrapped his arms around his masters neck having already been in his lap since it would have been hard for the prince to touch their foreheads. “I want you to claim me...” yuki whispered his omega side somewhat coming out.

Keigo continued to tease Yukie's nipples with his hands, amidst their sweat and moans, pulling his head back in shock for a moment, at his servant's request to be claimed. "You... Are you an omega?!" He raises an eyebrow and then continues to suck on Yukie's neck, while extending his arm towards the car seat, to grab a condom. If he had known...

He wouldn't take the punishment this far. They are both in heat and only now Keigo realizes what this flowery smells is; his destined partner. "Are you sure about this?" He can't help but ask, a bite during heat being too serious to simply decide in a moment. They may have known each other for so many years already but... Only recently Yukie allowed him to touch and get more physical. "You know that once I bite you, you won't be able to feel pleasure by any other man or woman, right?" Keigo's sadistic nature then kicked in, referring to his servant's visit at the strip club.

"You will only be able to be satisfied with me." He continued, sliding the condom on his member and then gently pushed the entrance. The slow thrusts continued, trying to get inside inch by inch without hurting his partner, while nibbling on his neck, unsure of whether to claim his servant or not. "Do you feel this?" He grinned and pushed further.

“I know the risks of being marked I’m not stupid” Yukie replied as he blushed and looked away shy and nervous that the fabulous prince wanted to claim him. He moaned a little at the sudden feeling of being streatched for the first time by a dick and clawed into Keigos back trying to keep calm since there was a little pain but...he was glad the condom was lubed so his masters dick didn’t rip his insides. “I’m-im fine being with you” Yukie moaned his voice shaking as his heat overwhelmed his mind making it hard for him to really think and respond. He clung to his master tightly as he was slowly filled inch by inch until he felt his master nibble on his neck driving him even more insane. “Your filling me up so much~” Yukie moaned as he whimpered somewhat wanting more, but clearly not sure what to do since it was his first time being a bottom and it made him a little scared to be so vulnerable.

A small, worrisome sigh escaped from Keigo's lips at Yukie's disarming response. They had complete trust in each other; he didn't want to disappoint. His faint moans were muffled by nibbling his servant's nape, to prepare him for the 'ceremony' and then took a deep breath, finally biting down hard till a mark was left. Yukie is now his. It was only after that Keigo finally exhaled, resting his forehead onto his servant's chest for mere moments. The omega was emitting a strong flowery scent that he could not resist. Go slow, go slow... Keigo kept repeating to himself in his mind but watching Yukie moan in pleasure, Keigo simply lost his mind and started thrusting harder. So hard, a beta would not be able to handle it.

"You are mine now." Keigo seductively whispered at his partner's ear and then pulled him closer while thrusting at a fast pace to kiss him on the lips. If allowed, his tongue would slide, getting a taste of his servant's saliva and inner walls as the tongue would play with his in a messy manner. Lust. That's what he feels while pressing Yukie's hips harder onto his member. A lewd body that only he can satisfy and be satisfied with. "Look what a perv you are." He then said with a smirk, wanting to tease Yukie slightly over his lewd but totally erotic appearance. Keigo's moans were getting louder as the pace increased, meaning he was soon coming to a release.

Yukie cried out in pain at the bite feeling his shoulder burn as it healed rather quickly a beautiful silver bite mark replacing the bloody mess that was nicely healed as he whimpered a little having been scared by the sudden bite as he hid more into his masters arms. He cried out a little in pain as he was suddenly thrust hard into and clung to his master his asshole adoring the sweet pleasure and squeezingndown more on his master. “I’ve always been yours” Yukie mumbled softly as he relaxed a little and let his master continue to fuck him as hard as he wanted, his mouth opening softly as he let Keigo slip his tongue in the younger omega trying very hard to behave and submit. He moaned a little as he felt his hips go down more on his masters member his mind giving in every so easily to the naughty acts between a master and servent, he blushed at keigos words as he moaned and shivered having been getting ever so close to release his body desperately wanting to cum and reel relieved .

Yukie's moans sounded so cute and erotic that Keigo wanted to abuse him more, make him cry out his name while fucking his asshole hard. He kept at a steady pace, however, acknowledging that this was perhap's his servants first time. He didn't want to ruin it, nor their trust. "How do you feel?" He smirked, feeling close to a release. "Does it hurt?" He added in a slight worry as he was about to lick his servant's wound, only to find it had been healed. Impossible. The bite had turned into a beautiful silver one, leaving Keigo speechless as he blinked in disbelief. It wasn't the first time he had seen Yukie use powers beyond this world, however, he did not know the extend of them. Sights as this, always made him wonder about Yukie's past. A smile appeared on his lips afterwards and then leaned to kiss the bite, sliding his hand onto Yukie's member afterwards. While thrusting, he started to gently massage the omega's member, lingering occassional at the tip and rubbed it, increasing speed each time. "Cum." He commanded with a whisper, wanting to help Yukie feel good.

“I-it feels good~” Yukie moaned quite happy with all the pleasure he was receiving as he snuggled closer to Keigo. Yukie blushed into the kiss as he snuggled his face into his mates neck and came unable to hold back any longer his body feeling amazing.

Keigo wrapped his arms around the omega's body, feeling their warmth and sweat combine as he gave one final thrust, finally coming to a release. His moans of pleasure slowly faded and got replaced by exhaustion. There weren't any girls worthy of his attention at the Castle, and towards the male prostitutes he couldn't be more indifferent with. Thus, perhaps this time was a first for Keigo as well after a very long time. "I am glad." He replied and hugged Yukie tightly, his expression resembling a spoiled child that had just gotten a treat. With a small sigh, he grabbed some tissues from the compartment and then attempted to clean their mass up, starting from his beautiful servant. Next, Keigo re-adjusted the driver's seat back up and zipped his pants, wanting to hide their 'evidence'. We have to return..." He lowered his glance, not wanting to go back. He felt unwanted and alone there, just as much as Yukie, for such is the fortune to be the 24th Prince. Wakamatsu would argue the 42nd Prince has it worse. Besides, there is something we need to discuss."

• Saga locked this topic