sadaf

Hello! My name is Sadaf and I'm new to this forum and forums in general, really. I have a healthy enjoyment of BL and usually read DJ from mangago, myreadingmanga, etc for various animes. I made this account just now because I am looking for a particular BL/yaoi manga I read some time ago that completely escapes me, and I was wondering if anyone could identify it.

:In love: THE FACTS :In love:

1) I read it online somewhere between 2010-2014.

2) There was one blond and one raven-head (black hair). The blond is more of the main protagonist than the other.

3) The plot goes something like...

a) Two young boys (the blond and the raven-head) fall in love in elementary school but break up due to homophobia. They kiss at one point and mention that they are disgusted by it because it was "too salty."

b) They grow older and do the same thing in high school, and then in adult life.

c) They break up in adult life because the blond cheats and gets another woman pregnant. She and he raise the child but she for some reason dies; on her deathbed she tells the blond she has a letter from his old flame, and that she wants them to be together again in the wake of her death.

d) The son from this union ends up being adopted by the gay couple. The son also happens to fall in love with another guy who looks exactly like his stepfather.

e) There's some sort of child-officiated faux-wedding ceremony in a tea house because the men can't marry but their child and his friends want them to have some legitimation.

f) The blond dies at the end from some terminal disease. The last scene is possibly a funeral.

g) The blond says that he had sex with the woman because he was experimenting, and possibly the woman herself was also experimenting (and possibly bisexual).

h) (Maybe) One of the main characters likes sports- I think soccer/football.

Anyhow, if anyone can track this down I'd owe them bigtime! I'd really appreciate any effort to pinpoint the manga as it holds a special place in my heart. I don't know why I didn't get the name down the first time I read it, but I'm counting on the learned folks on her to correct that mistake.

Thanks,

Sadaf

:cool:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• rainbowman

• Ayakashiu

• MadameX

Hello Sadaf! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :) I am sorry but I cannot help you with the manga you are looking for. :(

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions!

Why don't you ask here:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Welcome to this lovely place! I'm not able to help you with identifying the manga but please let me know what it is once you do find out. Sounds like a good read~

Hello Sadaf! Welcome to the forum. Hope you have lots of fun here with us and if you ever need help (beside looking for this particular manga, because I unfortunately don't know it ^^7), feel free to ask. (:

Hi

let me check. I've noted the facts. If I ever find it i'll let you know.

Welcome here ;D

Hi

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

the description of the manga seems familiar to me, but i couldn't put a finger on it. perhaps you should ask in

section or

enjoy your time here and hopefully someone could help you find your manga! :)