Hello!

maddietay

My name is Maddie, and this is my first time joining a forum dedicated to yaoi! :Wink: I've been a fangirl ever since I was 10 years old (maybe I was a bit too young, but oh well!) and now I'm 17. I love having conversations, so don't be afrad to PM me so we can talk! I don't really RP (tried when I was younger, failed miserably and haven't tried again since), but maybe sometime I'll be willing to. I'm quite obsessed with Touken Ranbu, so I'd love to also meet other people that like it! :Excited:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maddietay

• littlespiral

• STARRK

• Ryuu_L

​​

​​

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! Oh! i love Touken Ranbu too! ^-^ I have a small nendoroid figure of Kogitsunemaru and he's really super cute! ^_^ I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

​​

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! Oh! i love Touken Ranbu too! ^-^ I have a small nendoroid figure of Kogitsunemaru and he's really super cute! ^_^ I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Thank you! I really love the nendoroids, they're so cute! I'm hoping someday I'll be able to get Yagen (he's my ultimate fave) or that they'll make one for Gokotai (his tigers would be so adorable

Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time around here as well as make a ton of friends~

Hey hey hey

!

Welcome to the forum!

Great to have here one one fan of prettiness ;););)

Love Touken Ranbu art, though don't play it

Touken.Ranbu.full.1836613.jpg

Hello Maddie! Welcome to YO! ^^ 10 years old you say.. o_o That's really young, guess you didn't really have an innocent childhood. :p Hope you have lots of fun here with us! And if you ever need help, feel free to ask. (:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Maddie, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Thank you for the welcomes! I haven't been able to get online much these past few days, but hopefully I can be more active soon XD I do agree that I was really young, but nobody watched over what I did online so I was bound to find it at some point! :p

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~! haha!... wish you discovered yaoi when i was that young too... oh, i love Touken Ranbu characters as well! Kogitsunemaru x Mikazuki is my favourite OTP :) what's yours?

i hope you find many wonderful friends here and discover amazing things in this forum! enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often :)