What's your favourite Mangaka and Which Manga of them do you like best?

hinamiyoi

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• aominecchi

• ChibiiFujoshi

• hinamiyoi

I have several favourite Mangakas such as Minase Masara and my favourite of hers are Lover's Position (because first time I read it I was in tears) and Gokujou no Koibito but I wish a scanlation group would update chapters of Cinderella Plot faster! I like Yoneda Kou Mangaka too especially Ore ni Koi Shite Dousunda (even though it was dropped) and Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai which is still ongoing. My other favourite Mangaka is Fujisaki Kou and the beast-like series, which starts with Homosexual Happy Wedding Manga:In love:

I love a lot of Mangakas, which makes this question a hard one to answer.

One of my absolute favorites is Kanda Neko, and her Kokoro Series. This particular series got me reading it again and again because I loved Jun and Saki's relationship--plus I'm a sucker for its fluffy smexiness.

Another fave mangaka of mine is Ogawa Chise. I adored the story of the Udou brothers in Gosan no Heart and Owaranai Fukou ni Tsuite no Hanashi.

I also have to mention Sakurada Mei and her connected series (Warui ____, ____ ja Nai Kedo, Mujihi na ____), of which my fave is the Mujihi series. The story of Kuon and Nanao really got to me when I read the first of their series.

They're a few of the mangakas whose works I first fell in love with which were really memorable and made a lasting impression.

• 4 weeks later...

WOW, this actually is a tough question! There are many mangakas out there whose art I love but... There are four I can place on my top list that have left me feeling empty after finishing reading them.

1. Sayonara, Itoshi no My Friend by Enzou. First, I must say that Enzou-sensei's art is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I have a spot soft for manly couples, especially if the uke is cold or indiferent towards the seme. And boy, oh boy... I love this so much that words cannot describe my feelings.
  2. Renai Rubi no Tadashii Furikata by Ogeretsu Tanaka. There are several stories in the volume but what stood out the most - in my humble opinion - is Hayashida's and Shuuna's story in chapters 4 to 6. DID I MENTION THERE IS ALSO A SEQUEL?!!?! Holy flying dildo, the art is exceptional and the intimate scenes are just too much!!! Moreover, the series have been adapted from Sabita Yoru Demo Koi wa Sasayaku and there is also a prequel to Hayashida's past named Azami, which means there is pretty much character developement. I don't want to spoil but Hayashida is the real cutie of the series.
  3. Kashikomarimashita, Destiny by Sachimo. Okay, when I first read this I wasn't really hyped. Sure, omegaverse, I love it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but... When the story of ~ ~ Answer ~ begins, I was simply left speechless.
  4. Yasashii Anata... by Nishida Higashi. I loved the ending (ღˇᴗˇ)。... I loved the couple. I loved their story. I loved pretty much everything. It's not a 'regular' yaoi. There is yakuza, there is drama and much, much more. Also, I love the sensei's ukes and semes in general so... I may be a bit biased!

Honorable Mentions:

1. Nirameba Koi by Yukue Moegi
  2. Koi Made Hyakurin by Amagakure Gido
  3. Koitomo?! by Moegi Yuu
  4. Jackass! - Sawatte Ii tte Dare ga Itta yo? by Scarlet Beriko
  5. Neon Sign Amber by Ogeretsu Tanaka