NasheraMartinez

Well, hello darlings, as usual I turn to you with all your wisdom to ask for help, recently, I started a journal on each and every yaoi manga that I read, that doesn't include of course the old ones, so I came to ask if you have ever read a yaoi where there's like two cats, one of them is in love with a guy, a guy that takes care of them bc they are stray and they live in his neighbourhood, so one day he just transforms into a humanafter wishing it to be with him bc the guy is like super lonely and i think he had and ex that mistreated him and the cat wanted to protect him too, and they're lovey dovey the cat's the seme, if i'm not wrong he could only transform after night, the other cat however was looking for a home, a place to belong to, one guy picks him up and brings him home, i don't remember what the trigger is, i think he wishes for it but he becomes human too, a cute small uke and after a while he forms a relationship with the guy, they live happily ever after, and i think in one extra the two couples meet and talk, and are friends. that's the most specific details i can remember, so if you can help i'd loooooove that!!!!!! Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kika175

• NasheraMartinez

Top Posters In This Topic