NaruxSasu fanclub XD

golomaka

I really like this couple too. Only narusasu NOT sasunaru!!!!!

I read many doujin of this couple and I really like them especially Worst Night doujin ^ ^ and more ^ ^ lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• panda16

• canary

• golomaka

i hate sasuke cuze he is a big big jerk but when i saw the yaoi manga of them i loved him so much he care for naruto and not mean to him so i want to join to this clup it is so good.

• 3 weeks later...

I just love them together. It doesn't matter to me who's uke and seme as long as they are together - I just cannot imagine them with anyone else. It just feels wrong to pair them with anyone except with each other. They're like each other's mirrors. The only siggys I cannot give up are SasuNaru pairs. I just want everything i can glomp :hamtaro-005 (13):

I want to join but I just like the pairing and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I agree with you it doesn't matter who tops or bottoms, they are like light and darkness they go hand in hand ^-^~

• 3 weeks later...

The only times I can actually stand Sasuke's character is in yaoi stories.

And yeah, I don't want him to be the seme either. He should be the uke.

Suits him better, I think.

In most stories I've read so far, he's always kind of an ass whenever he's the seme

and I think we got enough of that in the canon.

But maybe that's just me...

Been a fan of this group for about four or five years and although they haven't made very much Narusasu stuff lately and have moved onto other cosplays... I always go back to their old vids because I love them so much :)

Thought you guys could appreciate this cute vid.

Also, this video is actually based off of an online doujin called 'Forbidden Love' and I was gonna link to it from here, but it seems the artist has disappeared and deactivated their account.

I love this pairing too...i really hate when I see pic about

naruxhina or sasuxsaku and i'm not saying that I hate the girls I just don't like to see my beloved naruto with no other then sasuke.....and about the position I prefer sasuke(seme) cuz he is cute....\^_^/

Oh! I guess I should give my POV on this pairing :) I keep up on the manga but I've definitely lost interest in the series all together compared to... let's say, this same time last year. I've slowly been becoming less and less interested. HOWEVER, Sasuke and Naruto are definitely my favorite. I haven't really read any fanfiction in a while or anything like that so I don't know who I prefer topping.

All I know though is that this pairing is only interesting to me if it's drowning in angst. Hate love relationships are my everything. I absolutely love them. And seeing how twisted Sasuke is... and how lost and desperate Naruto is to get him back. It makes me so sad.

This might be why I'm not all that interested in reading the manga anymore (although I do every time it updates)... it's because Sasuke and Naruto and the relationship they share isn't a situation right now. I don't even know the last time they were face to face. I honestly think that's the only reason I'm reading it anymore too... just to see what happens to them.

• 7 months later...

Whaa, totally a fan of this pairing. I agree, Sasuke is definitely made to be a uke (SasUKE, duh *lol*).

Watching Naruto since I was a child, I always thought that the bond between them is a bit suspicious. Well, after that episode when Naruto flatly rejected Sakura and told her "I go for Sasuke because it's my own choice, not for that promise I made to you years ago" I said 'That's it. Naruto becomes an yaoi anime'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes!!!!! I've been looking for this page

I REALLY LOVE the submissive sasUKE:hamtaro-005 (6):

...im not a very big fan of Sasuke X Naruto........:hamtaro-005 (5):

so, ThankYou for making this thread:hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (8):

• 5 months later...