Accidentally Summoning a Demon {Wewuwe ~ M-jow}

M-jow

Name: William Knight (Short Will)

Appearance:

Black short hair, clear sky-blue eyes, Average height, Slim looking structure but with a strong body that makes others underestimate him to his advantage.

Pointers:

large.gifebb2a30e1bf67674148a078dad91dc10--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg8a99011fe7e036569669e36f04baa5a5--cool-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

Other:

To people who doesn’t know him William seems like the type who keeps to himself though it is not true.

Bio:

William knight the only child of Mr. Knight, heir to the Knight family’s legacy, mother died in childbirth.

William is the only human within the hunter’s society whom can use both light and dark magic since an ancestor from his mother’s extinct line was a witch. Without proper guidance Will’s powers is something he is left to learn and control on his own, since no one knows much about black magic anyway.

...........................................................................................

It was way past lunch as the young boy sat totally still in his favorite hideout in the rose garden, hidden away by stems of thorn bushes with the sweet scent of roses and sun hung in William’s hair and skin as he secretly let the black spell run alone his fingers in the form of a black smoky shadow mouse. He had just learned the trick to it with light magic from one of his teachers. The teacher had asked William to form his magic in a touchable form, of course it had only taken him about five hours to figure out and another two for trying out with black magic.

William sighed as he closed his hand which made the black smoke evaporate into the thin air, he was hungry but didn’t felt like eating and no one would really notice if he wasn’t there anyway. His father was out as he always were, and except for when his teachers arrived no one seemed to really care where he was. But if anyone saw him practice black magic… boy would his father haft to erase the staff’s memories again, to avoided anything from leaking.

Making sure no one was in the garden to find his hideout, Will quietly crawled out from the very small path though the bushes, his light colored pants were stained and a few leaves sat in his hair as he finally got out and up. He could just as well go back to his room, there were no more teachers coming for the day but William had found that the best way to ignore his lonesomeness were to look though some of the old stuff in the attic, his clothes were already dirty so it mattered not if there was added some dust or spiderweb.

William felt like a shadow walker as he went through the long hall and quietly unfolded the wood ladder that was hanging from the ceiling back at the servant’s hallway. Hearing footsteps close by Will hurried up and pulled the latter up before closing the hatch with the piece of ceiling, he stay down on his knees still and waited as two maids past just below, they didn’t noticed anything not even the fact the ladder had been touched since their eyes never looked up much.

When their steps fainted out he got up and went over to the mess of the old family junk no one, not even his father had touched for generations.

Removing an old dusty blanked by gently throwing it a cloud of thick dust blew in his face and made him cough until tears started to clouded his eyes, almost making him avoid seeing the old red chest with dark metal hinges, is was in comparison to some of the other stuff around it almost new looking.

William bent down to look closer when the dust had settled, it was locked of course, but it wasn’t something a bit of magic couldn’t fix and hadn’t he just learned how to form his magic…the lock didn’t take long before a small knock sounded and it fell to the floor. Curious William peeked inside but frowned as the chest only contained books, papers and sealed glass with strange things inside, of course being a curious 10-year-old kid Will looked though the chest anyway. but then suddenly a sound of something heavy smashing to the floor behind him, the sound sounded so loud in the quiet attic that it startled him enough to maje him drop the glass he had been holding. William looked around at the broken glass, he felt ashamed and sad to had brokered it, but as he picked up the pieces in his bare hand another thing from the chest caught his eye.

A deep green book with a strange drawing on the cover.

William carefully picked it up, but just as he had merely touched it, a strange tremble went out through his fingers as something like energy traveled up his elbow. “What is this?..” Will asked out loud even though he knew no one was there beside himself.

In his free hand he turned the book and opened it, only to find out that he understood absolutely nothing, not a singles word, if those weird knots even were or had ever been words. Will reached up to turn the page forgetting about the broken glass in his hand for merely a second and cuts himself on a big fat piece.

With the book in his lap William pulled the glass out carefully with his nails as three drops of blood lands onto the books white page, the blood slowly draws a circle similar to the one on the books cover only this time William can make a few words out “Pour magic” and the word “wish”

He stares between his hand and the drawing with a aw on his face. Should he? It wouldn’t be up it their attic if it was dangerous right?..

William bit his lip thinking about if he should rather or not to do it before he finally makes up his mind and places his hand on the drawing, now the page feels hot and as Will pour the magic in he is quick to recognize the sense of black magic being sucked into the books page.

Wow if only he had someone to share this amazing found with… someone…

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Wewuwe

• t1mtnntgn

• phanmembongda68

2404ec5810fb9185204a48bbd60c74ea.jpg45ee54b4cbb17c837fd1af3bde3aa9f5.jpg

Ezra felt a pulse on fire fill his chest when he was sleeping.

He bolted upright and took in a sharp breath when he realized what that meant.

"No way." he said, looking down at his chest, that begun to glow red.

He was being summoned?

But he was still so young. Human years he was only 14, so he still had so much to learn, and this didn't seem right.

Ezra furrowed his brow and took in a pained breath as the hole in his chest grew, wrapping him a ring of red.

A brilliantly bright light caught his eyes, causing him to flinch and make a low growl of annoyance.

After focusing his eyes he found himself in a new room, laying on the floor, like he had fallen on his ass. He scanned the room, stopping when he saw a dark haired boy. He glanced at the small cut on his finger, then it all came together.

"You...you summoned me?" He asked, his voice still slightly higher, but laced with power. "Why?" he demanded, standing up and waling over to this boy and wrapping a finger roughly around his wrist and ripping the book from his hands. "This is not a toy! And look what you did!" His voice grew louder as he scolded him.

"I should kill you for this mistake." He smirked, setting the book aside and looking down at the shorter man, not once wavering his eye contact.

William had to cover his eyes as a sudden bright red light brightened up the entire attic, William feared that any of the servants might had noticed something as well but the only thing he hear was a soft bang just at the light faited.

When William looked up again his eyes widened in surprise seeing a bright white haired boy sitting on his ass just a few steps away from where he stood.

He was even more surprised when the boy grabbed his wrist, scoling William for apparently calling the him here.

But though the mean looked and tone the stranger used William could only look at the other with great curiousty, he only winced when his hand started to hurt.

"Did you just come out of that book?!" William asked as he looked up at the strange boy with big eyes of an curious 10-year-old. Completely ignoring the fact that the other just had threatened to kill him, William brushed it aside like it wasn't importeret and instead found the boy's eyes quite mesmerizing.

"Your eyes.. they are beautiful" William said in a low voice as his starred into those pure clean blueish green eyes, like starring though colored glass.

Ezra stepped back as soon as the boy spoke about his eyes.

He let go of his wrist and furrowed his brow. He has never heard such a compliment before. Or any compliment at that matter.

"You shouldn't talk like that." He said, his face warm from embarrassment. He tried to brush off the feeling and tried to be intimidating again.

Be scary! he reminded himself, just like he heard the older kids who were training would say. He frowned and stepped closer again to William. "I did come from that book. Shouldn't you know that?" He asked, arching a brow, looking at the boy, realizing how little he was. "Didn't you summon me..?" He asked, looking at the kid. "How do you even know these spells? You seem young to know an advanced spell like this." He trailed off, snatching the book from his hands, making sure he didn't do something again.

William frowned, he didn't understand why he couldn't say it when it was the truth.. didn't normal people like it when someone was complementing them?.. apparently not.

William just watched by as the boy gathered himself again and put on that straight seriously face and William wondered what his smiling face would look like.

"I'm not that little I'm 10-years-old, but I just thought those books were some kind of old magic books from my great-great-great grandma, she was a witch you see" William tried to explain, he had already figur out that it properly hadn't been a good idear to actually use them, but what could he do about it now.

William lowered his head to look at his dirty shoes as he tried to give his most sincerest apology, trying to remember to be the gentleman his grandma had tried training him to be up until her death last year. "I'm sorry that my careless action might had spooked you it was in no way intented."

Ezra looked over at the little kid, frowning at the kid's apology.

"You don't have to say sorry..." He trailed off, looking down at the pages of ancient text.

"Oh." He furrowed his brow. "I can't ever be summoned by anyone else now?" He said slowly, his anger rising.

"What am i suppose to do now?" He set the book down and walked towards the boy and pushed him back slightly. "what the hell am i suppose to do now?" he growled, narrowing his eyes.

William looked up in just the secondt before the other pushed him. It wasn't a hard push but it still made him tribe over a something that have been laying just behind him and fell back onto his ass. William winced as he felt a light pain in his lower body as it hit the wooden floor, but it quickly faited again. "Dose that mean that you can't go back?" William asked from his uncomfortable position.

"I might not know much about this sort of thing but I wanna help" William spoke in a lowe soft voice as he tried not to anger the boy futher. "If you need a place to stay you

Can stay here it you want to."

"I can go back for a little while, but ill have to come back here at least once a day." He said, feeling guilty for pushing the boy. "here-" he offered a hand to pull William up. "I'm sorry i pushed you.. I'm...I'm just not use to this." He frowned.

He let out a long sigh, reaching up and scratching around his horns on his head. "So... your name is William?" he asked, looking over at the boy. "I'm Ezra." he murmured, trying to be nice.

William smile a boyish smile as the other extended his arm and William took it. "Don't worry about it I'll say I have tried worse, besides I kind of nocked you on your ass too didn't I" William answered with his boyish ease to forgive small things like that considering that he already knew what really pain felt like.

When his name was mentioned Will frown a bit in confusion. "How did you?... Oh well" William replied as he was helped up but instead of letting go of the other's hand he held it for a bit longer. "It's nice meeting you Ezra"

Noises below the floor started to get loud and William recognized the sound of maids taking about the ladder looking drifferent from this morning. "Ahh damn, we gotta move before they finds us up here" William whispered as he hurried over to s old attic window just big enough for one of their size to get though.

"Come on hurry!" William said as he sat with one leg out the window, holding on to the frame for support.

Ezra watched the boy panic and go for the window, ushering him to come along. "Are you not allowed up here?" he teased, lifting off the floor and levitated to the window, sliding through it with ease and floated in the air, waiting for the boy. "Where are we going now?" he asked, "this doesn't seem like the first time you've done this before." He arched a eyebrow. "are you mischievous?" he laughed, following the boy along.

William's mouth gasped open as he wacthed Ezra suddenly float though the air and decent down on the lawn below. Suddenly noticing how stupid he probely look he slam his lips tight together.

"I'm not mischievous!" William replied as he crawled down the drain, true be told William had no idea what that meant, but the way the other laughed at him, he guessed it wasn’t a good thing. "It's not like I can't be up there, it just that my dad would rather not have me there" He said just before he took a last big jump, landing safely on his feets.

"Where do you wanna go?" William asked and spread his arms out and looked at Ezra for a second before deciding that one on his own as his stomach started to rumble a hungry sigh. "You hungry?" William asked as he ignored the sounds coming from his stomach, with a small embarrassed blush.

Ezra looked down at the boy's stomach as it growled, remembering humans get hungry. "I mean, i can eat. But i don't get hungry like you do." he said, shrugging and following the boy. He looked around the area, calm and collected, since no other humans could see him since he knew a spell to keep him invisible to people he did't know. If, and when, he allowed himself to be seen, he could choose that moment.

"Where are we going?" he asked, watching the younger one intently, his arms crossed.

"You eat but don't get hungry?.. what dose that mean? I only eat when I'm hungry" William asked as he lead them them back around to the house's patio door.

"I thought I could show you around" He answered as he held the door open for Ezra, true be told he had never had anyone around his own age visiting before, eventhough Ezra properly wasn’t a normal someone William still felt excited.

Will didn't know the spell the other was using, he was too young to sense it and If any of the servants saw him, they would think he was talking to a made up friend since none of them knew much more about magic other that it existed.

"Is this your first time outside the book? What dose your world look like? Don't tell me everything is made up of candy like in those weird stories" William's mouth opened and closed with questions as he lead them out to the kitchen.

The cook nodded with a smile in greeting as he heard the young master step in before he turned back to his work.

The servant girl tried to seem busy sweep the floor and avoid looking up as William walked by and grab two apples before he turned back out again.

"Candy?" Ezra laughed at the idea. "No. Where I live is much darker, but I can't talk about it to humans." He watched the boy take the apples and head off. He followed as he glanced around the large house.

"Are you an only child?" He asked. "A life like this must get brining." He asked, "I have brothers. But they're older, I'm the youngest and newest demon." He said, sounded upset about it. He shook off the feeling, assuming it wasn't good to talk about personal things with a human.

"Where are we going now?" He asked, frowning at the boy.

((Whenever you want to time skip so they're older you can do that :3))

(okay, got it ^^)

"I am" William answered as he throw Ezra one of the apples and took a bite of his own to chew as they walked though the hall, he had no idea where he was taking Ezra yet but still headed forwards the garden. "..father didn’t re-marrie after my mother passed away.. she died giving birth to me so I never knew her" He explained as he stepped outside in the sunlight.

"Tell you what if you promise not to tell anyone, I'll show you my most favorite places, living in a dark place I bet you don't have any flowers either there is a ton of those here." William smile his boyish grin as he signaled for Ezra to follow him, he wanted to show Ezra everything his world had to offer and hopefully Ezra and he could become friends alone the way.

"You are gonna come here often aren't you? Then when you come here just think of this as your other home, I don't mind sharing"

--------------------

{ 8 years later}

William was exhausted as he finally stepped out of the car, he had been asleep most of the way from the academy in the backseat of the car. His brain felt like scramble eggs and his body sore from training and those extra 100 pushups the teacher had punished him with.

Just because he hadn’t pleased the man by knocking that fellow students over when he had him, William had choosed not to hurt the kid futher.

"Your opponent wouldn’t be showing you any mercy boy, so don’t you forget it Knight!" the teacher had tried to beat into his head with every push up William had done. William self was tired of it, all of it. He understood that most demons coming into the human world were bloodthirsty monsters, but most of mind William still pertended not to listen, when the teachers started to talk about the demon natur.

William sighed and stretched his arms before he walked inside, heading forwards his room. A part of him hoped Ezra would be there, he was the only one whom Will really cared to talk to a the moment, eventhough he hadn’t seen much of Ezra since William's father had sent him to that stupid school. Since finding out about what they were going to train him to do, William had never told the truth to Ezra and rarely talked about school, never if he could avoid it.

Ezra sat in the man's bedroom, reading one of the books from William's bookshelf.

He realized he only needed to spend 8 hours in this world before he was able to go home for the rest, but he found himself staying there longer and longer, feeling more comfortable in Will's room more than anywhere.

He flipped the page and took in a deep breath, already smelling William's scent, meaning he was close by. He set the book down and walked over to the shelf, sliding the book back into place and began browsing through the rest of the books.

He reached up and brushed his hair back, past his horns neatly. He pulled out another book and sat down on the window sill, cracking open the book and waiting patiently, almost eager to hear about William's day.

As soon as William saw Ezra his tired face craked into a big smile, just seeing him gave Ezra the boost of extra energy. Ezra really was a really piece of eye candy, even William could admitted to that

"I'm back.. what you reading" William asked as he went over to his wardrobe and pulled the sweaty shirt off and change. A bruise was forming just below Will's armpit, it didn't bother him but it was clearly visible against his light golden skin.

"Something from your shelf." He murmured, looking over and watching the man take off his shirt. "I think it's something about space, something boring- whats that?" he imminently shut the book and slid off the window sill and hovered towards the man, reaching out and touching the bruise forming on his skin. "Playing rough today?" he arched an eyebrow and looked up at the man, "Are you being bullied?" he furrowed his brow.

"What's what?" William asked confused when Ezra suddenly walked over, he looked down himself to see if there were anything but didn't notice the bruise before the other touched it. "Oh.." William replied, a bit lost for what to say. "Naa.. I just knocked into something..I don't even think are people like that at the academy to be honest, yeah most of them act like they got their heads far up in their asses most of the time but they wouldn’t try to bother a Member of the Knight family" William explained as he rolled his eyes.

Will couldn’t have said that one of his fellow students had played their fight dirty and went all out on him, and still William had spared the guy...at least the last part had been true, most of the students there all only cared about what family one came from or if their parents were famous demon slayers. Of course William being the only Knight at the academy had made him the talk of the school.

"What about you? What dose your family say about you disappearing all the time?" William smirked as he put on a clean green shit and went over to the window to pick the book up Ezra had been reading.

When he turned it to see the cover William couldn't help but to chuckle a bit as he held it up. "I have been reading this one with you like a million times" William eyes shined with memories. "Remember, when we lay on my bed at night with the flashlight on and you would tell me just how boringer it was but still let me finish it"

"I do remember reading it. It's not as boring anymore." He chuckled lightly, sitting down on the end of William's bed. "As long as nothing is happening at your school then there shouldn't be a problem." He frowned, his voice dangerous.

"And for my family. It's not really called "family" but it's close enough. And well... they know I go over to the other side of the circle. But they think I'm killing humans and torturing the one who summoned me, now that I'm of 'age' for a full demon." He trailed off, clearing his voice.

William's smile slowly faited as he started to think of something his teacher had said.

"Why do demons kill humans?.. I mean it just sucks, you haven't done anything bad to me or any other as far as I know, but if someone saw you they would think the worst of it and call a hunter. It's not like you couldn't have hurt me if you really wanted to.. but I like to say that I know you enough to say you wouldn’t without a reason" William thought out loud as he set the book back on the shelf. "If I hadn't summon you at that time would you then have been like every other demon out there?.." William shook his head to throw those thoughtes away before he turned on his heels to face the other with a soft smile.

"Forget it, what would you like to do? Until dinner I'm all free, and I would like to avoid being alone until then" William said as he bumped down next to Ezra on the bed. "Unless you really need to go I'm not letting you today" He giggled feeling like the was back to his 10-year-old self, hidding away from the staff just so he could play with Ezra.

"If you hadn't summoned me, i would have become just like the other demons, i would have been forced into thinking killing was necessary." He frowned, feeling the weight of the bed shift when William sat down. "They're trying to force me into the training now though. So it's going to be rough for a while.." He admitted, looking over at the younger man, smiling sadly.

"What would you like to do? I wouldn't mind just talking, or sitting on the roof like we use to, and just watch the stars?" He offered, "and i'm not allowed to leave?" He smirked, " I'm fairly certain i am much stronger than you and could leave if i wanted to." he laughed, teasing him.

"But I'll stay." He said.

"They're trying to force me into the training now though. So it's going to be rough for a while.." He admitted, looking over at the younger man, smiling sadly.

'Just like me huh...' William thought for himself, it was properly what they thought were the most nature thing for them to do... And though William cared deeply for Ezra he too knew a demon and a hunter would always be enemies, which was why he feared to tell him the truth.

"I am so not a weakling if that it what you mean!" William punched Ezra's shoulder when he started to tease him, the punch wasn't meant to hurt but just enough so that he feel it. "You might be stronger but that dosen't say it all, I might be smarter" He laugthed and was quick to get up before Ezra could repay William for the punch.

Thats when Will got an idea. "How about a contest then? And no I don't mean a fight" William asked while he looked out the window into the darkness of the night no one would see him if he was outside at this time. "The game itself is like hid-and-seen but there are no rules and the first one to catch the other wins, then winner of course can choose his prize when the game is over" Will smirked a cat-like smile as he looked back over his shoulder. thinking this could be very interesting.

Ezra laughed as William playfully punched him, surprised at how strong the man was.

"Hide and seek?" He arched an eyebrow, "sure, what did you have in mind for the game exactly?" He asked, siling playfully at the younger man.

"each of us goes outside and got five minutes to hid from the other when times up you have to find the othere and actually touch him before he he dose you" William explained as he moved back forwards the bed the other still sat on.

"We can use every means necessary, strenght, magic or what ever we are capiable off... Sounds interesting or are you chicken out by the thought that I could beat you?" William asked as he leaned down to peek closer at the other's face.

• Saga locked this topic