Master loves his bunny boy! (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie had appeared before the auction a few times within the last few months however nothing caught his attention. He was looking for something uncommon, something rare and beautiful, as per usual Neko's and Inu's were on show, yes some of them were stunning but he wasn't looking for 'stunning', he wanted something fun, something... Breakable, this sadistic man enjoyed a crying face and he couldn't imagine what a rare, beautiful hybrid would look like with tears streaming from their eyes.

Today though he entered the auction only to realize a new cage had been added and, unsuspectingly a new addition rested within the cage, one that intrigued the billionaire businessman. A rabbit? How... Rare, how... Unusual. A malicious smirk crossed over his lips and soon he leaned down, gazing at the bunny boy with dangerous eyes. "Tell me your name."

``````

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Sasuke_Uchiha

Fletcher didn't had so much luck as he had been caught by some men, before all of this the boy lived happily together with his master Jasper but that all changed when his master was losing all of his money because of some stupid mistake that he had made, he even needed to sell the house where they lived in and his master still owed some money to people. So here we are, Fletcher had been sold out like he was just an object, his master didn't cared at all at that moment as he just let the people take him away, only to get sold on the auction as a slave.

Fletcher had snow white bunny ears and a snow white tail. He looked really adorable and sexy. His eyes were something special, one look and you will feel yourself getting attracted towards him and you would feel yourself sinking away into them. When a man in a suit came to him he looked up trying to make eye contact, of course that won't always worked out because some people got warned about it. After all if they made eye contact they lost, he was even able to make the most toughest man to fall for him and weakening up to him. Fletcher moved his eyes constantly to follow the businessman's eyes, as the other seemed to try to avoid the eye contact. " I'm Fletcher" he simply answered.

"How old are you? And what breed?" Yukie asked as he frowned and looked at the rabbit gently touching a soft ear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I'm 18 years old, sir. I'm a Demon" Fletcher answered, he had learned not to talk too much but only to answer questions, the rabbit couldn't help but to moan softly as he was starting to get aroused when the other was touching his ear like that, it was a weak spot for the poor bunny demon.

Fletcher blushes and looked at the other, " i kinda got caught, i lived before i came here in the forest" he said sticking his paw out to touch Yukie's crotch, rubbing it softly looking up, " want me to take care of you, master?"

Fletcher was surprised to see the other reacting so embarrassed, " uh? are you new to this or something? i mean all people come here for just one thing?" he asked a bit dumbfounded now stopping with what he had been doing not wanting to embarrass the other.

Fletcher smiles softly and shrugs, " well normally all people who come here demand this from their pets, so in other words us. " he explained, " sorry though, i didn't knew you were not into that" he apologized.

Fletcher looked in awe at the other before quickly recovering, " haven't heard that before from a master" he said surprisingly not sure what to say or act now as he wasn't used with this kind of situation.

"Heh you being confused is cute though I lied I'm quite experienced with it" Yukie teased as their food arrived and he ate a bite.

• 3 weeks later...

Fletcher looked in awe at Yukie now, " eh... normally i would be able to tell when someone would be joking but your pretty good at hiding that. " he said impressed as his bunny ears perked up, rubbing now Yukie's crotch again, " so master, wants his bunny boy to please him?~"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic