Unexpected reencounter [Yukonwolfspirit&Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

“I wouldn’t mind you tying me up, but I’m willing to try other things,” yukie admitted as he looked at Ethan and played with a strand of the mans soft hair mulling over his choices. “I wouldn’t force you to do anything your uncomfortable with, that being said your quite vanilla” yukie teased as he snuggled into his lover a little more before straddling him some so their members where rubbing each other as he slowly tease grinded him. “So that being said...this leaves me with to options make you mad and crazy to the point where you feel insane for me by keeping you interested twenty four seven, or being naughty where I can get it and that way I could focus more on us and what we can discover together” yukie admitted with a sly smile being kind to let his naught6 top decide on what he wanted.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• -Hideki-

“Vanilla?” he asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin as the other had teased him. “Is that how you kinky people call normal men like me who don’t need any help of objects such as ropes, whips, chains, machines or other weird ass constructions to enjoy and keep their sex life interesting?” Ethan asked back not any less teasingly.

Then he got a little more serious again though. “Man, when you said you were into rough sex I thought about.... well, rough and hard sex and not fetishes and SM.” The red head admitted that this had been really surprising to him. “Who would have thought that you are a little perv.” He teased with a smile.

When he felt Yuki rubbing his cock against him he let out a deep appreciative breath and took both cocks into his hand rubbing their pulsating erections against each other, getting even hotter and more aroused by the feeling of the other’s hard rod against his own. He kissed and licked behind Yuki’s ear before he whispered into it:”Apparently you are good with being touched again now.” he said, rubbing over the heads of their cocks with his thumb. “So let’s have some hot vanilla sex with your vanilla lover!” Ethan joked playfully, kissing the other’s neck, before he moved, took the other buy his shoulders and pinned Yuki down onto the bed, getting rid of the last pieces of clothing.

“Yeah that’s the term I’ve always heard” yukie admitted as he snorted finding his lover amusing. “Oh I can play rough also...I just like being dominated in all ways” yukie teased back as he smirked and sighed moaning just a little as he suddenly felt Ethan’s hand around his member. He shivered and snuggled into his lover as he was continuously rubbed and pleasures enjoying the intimate moment. “Mmh hard not to be okay with it now having to take as long as a break as we did to explain what a vanilla was would be long enough for anyone to calm down” yukie teased enjoying the sweet moment between just them as he moaned softly at the sudden rubbing of Ethan’s cock onto his thumb the man quite turned on and slightly breathless as he moved just a little closer. The next thing he remembered when he figured out how to breathe normal was how beautiful Ethan looked towering above him and how soft the bed and blankets where as he moaned softly again turning into a naughty hot mess every time he was even slightly touched.

“I want you” yukie whispered his voice almost pleading as he trembled under Ethan’s touch his body surprisingly becoming quite sensitive to Ethan’s hands which was quite new to the man and ended up turning him into a moaning mess.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Saga locked this topic