An alpha like me! (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Alezander

"I need my medicine...well by now I need a doctor" Yukie replied as he frowned. "My organs are shuttting down because I didn't feel like taking medicine and vomiting blood for a week so I opted for surgery" Yukie replied with a huff as he looked at Nadir gently touching his cheek. "You've pretty much at this point have guessed my condition and you know more about me then I do" he teased.

Surgery? Where in bloody hell would he look for money to take care of that? Geez, taking care of this prey is fucking expensive. "Fine. I'm taking you to the hospital. Can you still move?" Nadir stood up to dress himself, throwing presentable clothes to Yukie. "Wear those. Come meet me outside when you're ready." The man instructed as he stepped outside and locked the entire house except for the front door, waiting for the younger outside.

Yukie nodded and slowly got up dressing in the clothes as he grabbed his small bag and ID. "I hope you don't walk in hard can't really help you out when your all like that" Yukie teased as he followed him into the car. "Do you want me to switch to medication?"

"Don't worry about me if you don't even mean it." Nadir snapped, seating himself and fixing on Yukie's seatbelt along with his own. "Don't take your meds yet. Have you gotten second opinion from other doctors yet?" The man asked as he started the car.

"its a side effect of the testing and my condition" yukie replied with a sigh as he leaned against nadir. "As for medicine it's made from a local plant." Yukie admitted with a blush.

"Testing? You have a condition?" Nadir was paying half a mind since he was driving but he was trying to listen to Yukie. Soon enough, the slid into a parking space at the same hospital where Nadir's granma was. "Did you bring your meds, Yukie?"

"yeah I did" Yukie replied with a frown as he sighed and got out of vehicle. "you dont have to come in with me" yukie reploed wirh a slight frown hating the hospital and looking ill.

"Nonsense. I'm going with you. I can't have you running away from me." The man said as he helped Yukie out the car and in the building. "Don't look so ill now, you're a big boy aren't you Yukie?" Soon Nadir handed the other to a nurse but not before reminding Yukie to keep his mouth shut and to not be scared. "You'll do fine, Yukie." Nadir said, almost too soothingly as he wanted to make it out.

Yukie nodded and showed the doctors his paperwork getting alight scolding as he was sent off to be fixed up and the dead organs removed in secretly.

Nadir wanted to wait for Yukie but when one of the nurses recognized him, he was immediately sent off to visit his grandma. He hated going but he sat on the visitor's chair on her bedside anyway. She looked peaceful as she slept, and whenever Nadir saw her like that, his hate diminished and his loneliness grew. It was a gross feeling. Why would he feel lonely if the person who did nothing to stop the abuse Nadir suffered in his childhood became as bedraggled as this? His eyes stinging, Nadir left the room without saying a word, stopped by the counter to leave more money for her needs and meds, and sat waiting near the operating room for Yukie.

"Can we go home now?" Yukie asked his chest and stomach his regular Clothes back on a small he looked at Nadir and just crawled into his lap carefully not wanting to be at the hospital anymore.

Nadir was in a hurry to leave the hospital yet he tried not to show it much on his face. He fixed on Yukie's seatbelt this time as well. Although he was planning to not feed Yukie earlier, he thought that it would not do for the younger to die on him if Kjartan kept on treating him badly. He decided that he could save the ill treatment for another time. "What do you want to eat for dinner? That is, if the doctor already allowed you to eat though."

"I'm fine to eat but ill pass" yukie mumbled curling up to sleep more in his seat as he pulled his shirt down more. "sorry to make you take me here" he replied his hospital bracelt still on hell...he wasnt suppose to leave but he wasnt going to explain the bruises or be sent off to another permanent hopsital since he now was considered a runaway by his father.

"Don't be sorry. Just make sure to tell me ahead if you're not feeling well next time." The man replied, at this point very at the concern he showed to his prey. "I actually need to drive around for a bit. Can you hold on for a bit longer?"

"I'm fine just need some fluids" Yukie replied as he chewed at the red wristband and snapped it off before tossing it out the window and put his hair back into a ponytail. "If you get questioned you've never seen nor met me...we had one date and after it I ran off and you assumed headed home" Yukie replied not liking that the hospital had tried to put him under lockdown, he wasn't suppose to leave they wanted to make sure his darker side was more shut down.

Nadir watched the other as Yukie took his hospital band off, seeming rather edgy after his operation. The man did not say a word about this, but he thought it was strange how the white haired male was given the okay to leave the hospital without being admitted for even just a few days, given that he had just an operation done on him. That is, if he really did have one. "You don't have to tell me what to say if the fuzz asks me. I can take care of myself." Nadir replied, looking ahead as he was backing into a parking lot. He sighed. He took off his seatbelt and proceeded to stare at Yukie, glancing on top of the other's head then to his eyes then back again, for what seemed like half a hour before asking the younger. "What's your favorite color, Yukie?"

"...I like the color white...it's empty...you can change it to make anything it's easily influenced by other colors but makes them it's own" Yukie admitted as he blushed and looked away. "Why do you ask?"

When Yukie answered, Nadir was actually surprised that the reply sounded more profound than what he expected. "Cute." The man said as he lightly pinched the younger's cheek before getting off the car. He didn't bother to answer Yukie's question since he'll find out soon enough. "I'll be right back. Stay here, Yukie." Nadir left to withdraw some cash, pay his bills, and bought groceries enough for two. It was no brainer that Yukie would have an extended stay, given the way the younger sounded earlier. It seemed that the white haired male was running away from something or someone and he was using Nadir as shelter. "I'm not some fucking safehouse." The man muttered under his breath and clicked his tongue. Things were not going the way Nadir wanted them to but he wasn't so wasteful as to let his prey die on him, so it made sense that he had to take care of Yukie's body until he was healthy enough to be tied up again. Nadir placed the bags of groceries at the back before he went behind the wheel again, flippantly saying "I'm back." He drove them back to his house, where he helped Yukie make carefully his way inside then brought the bags after. "I'll make you porridge, can you at least eat that?" The man called from behind the kitchen counter.

"I'm not some sick dying animal...I can eat adult food just fine" Yukie replied as he went to go shower in nadirs bathroom.

"Fine." Nadir was about to point out that earlier Yukie had said that he didn't want to eat and that he's be fine with just fluids. Nadir didn't want to starve him seeing as he was still sickly, and he even considered hooking Yukie to a dextrose so he could get proper nourishment. "Ah, fuck it. Let's just make dinner." The man muttered, swiftly preparing the food while the other showered. When kimchi stew with bean sprouts and pickled radish were all laid out to cool, Nadir joined Yukie in the bathroom. He wasn't there to bathe so he didn't strip off anything but the water got to him nevertheless. He let Yukie finish showering before telling the younger to sit on a chait that Nadir brought inside. "Come here, Yukie."

"....here to punish me?" Yukie mumbled still in a foul mood from having the doctors poke at him...it brought back to many memories. He walked over and sat down having removed his bandages his long surgery line slowly healing but clearly red and on the verge of infection but Yukie didn't care a simple infection wouldn't kill him.

"Do you want me to?" Nadir sighed as he dabbed conditioner on Yukie's hairline. He brought the bowl with the dye he mixed earlier and wore some disposable gloves before smudging the black dye in Yukie's hair. "Your white hair is too noticeable so let's disguise the color just in case." Nadir personally did not want to be unable to see Yukie's white hair again so he left the black and white half and half. "You look like cookies and cream." The man chuckled, having fun despite himself. While waiting for half an hour, Nadir sat on the toilet seat cover. "Who is it that's looking for you that you chose to stay here rather than escape? Who are you running away from?"

"....it will go back to white eventually right?" Yukie asked softly as he frowned..."its more noticeable if you leave if half white" he mumbled not liking his precious hair dyed like the oh so familiar wigs from his childhood....the man I lived with...he's not my actual father" Yukie admitted as he curled up and looked at Nadir. "You know where I came from right the facility with all of the testing?"

"It's semi permanent dye so it'll come off sometime. It won't be noticeable if you don't go out too often. Today was an exception." Nadir stood and started washing Yukie's hair, shampooing and rubbing conditioner in it. "So you were adopted." Nadir mumbled. He couldn't remember a time when he reached this level of getting to know his prey. "Then you really had the Meristem treatment, I assume? Have you been having these tests for a your whole life?" The man asked, eyeing the nearly healed surgical cut.

• Saga locked this topic