An alpha like me! (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Nadir pressed a finger to his temple as if he was thinking. "Maybe I'll tell if you touch yourself first." He answered,t taking the camera off from where he placed it and settled back on the chair, eager to film the other.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Alezander

"...n...no not while your filming me" Yukie replied as he refused and looked away not going to do such a dirty thing infront of nadir as he shivered his gut telling him to run away. "I think it's time I should head home I have classes tomorrow" Yukie replied as he looked at Nadir wanting the cuffs off,

"So you're okay with being fondled but you don't want to give me a good show? That's kind of selfish, don't you think?" Nadir said, clicking his tongue as he stood and headed to the cabinet where he ditched the camera. The man found the toolbox he always used. He opened it and took from it a pair of pliers. The man went out the room to boil water which he bathed the pliers in. After that, he poured alcohol on it so as to sterilize it, humming as he worked. When he was satisfied with the pliers, he went back to the chair. "Say, Yukie. Do you think I'll let you go home?"

"Well...yes if not the cops will be alerted...and if you want a second date you would have to" Yukie admitted as he frowned and continued to work on the lock with his bobby pin having quite the back for unlocking things.

Nadir felt himself smile. This kid knows how to talk back. The man stood and went to the living room to rummage through Yukie's bag. When he found the other's phone, he turned it up and looked for a contact that sounded like a guardian. When he did, he typed up a text that said "I'm on a date. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm staying out. Don't look for me." After sending the message, Nadir went back to the backroom and crouched down to show Yukie the message he texted. "Easy." The man smirked before he threw the phone away where it slid to the corner. "I don't need a second date since you're going to stay here with me." Nadir said, tying his hair up and twirling the pliers with his finger.

"As if!" Yukie hissed as he finally got the cuffs off and bolted for the door opening it easily as he booked it out towards the front door getting turned around for afew seconds before finding it and working on the locks.

Nadir sighed, taking his time as he stood and went to the front door where Yukie was trying to pick on the locks. In one swift move, he tackled the younger facedown on the ground then sat on Yukie's back to make sure the white haired male wasn't going anywhere. He twisted Yukie's pale arms behind him and held them in a death grip. He took the pin which Yukie was using earlier to pick on the lock, mentally taking note to not use the chains anymore and use ropes instead. "You know, I would have hated to resort to this but I need to make you understand." Nadir spoke apologetically as he held the pliers, wondering which finger he should break first. "Hey, Yukie. I'll sing a song and you tell me when to stop." The man said before he licked his lips and started to sing.

"Fuck off you psycho!" Yukie screamed as he struggled and tried to kick off nadir as he squirmed wincing in pain as there was a sudden snap from his shoulder since he had struggled to hard his shoulder needed up snapping under the pressure.

Nadir paused when Yukie screamed and called the man a psycho, which made him laugh because maybe it was true since all of his other prey called him that. Why are they so scared anyway? I haven't really done anything yet.

"Says the twelve year old who used a dating site to get laid." Nadir scoffed, bending close so he could whisper right next to Yukie's ear. "I'm going to keep singing, okay? You tell me when to stop or I'll break all of them. I wouldn't want to do that though." He said lovingly before sitting straight up and continued to sing.

"...stop please" Yukie begged as he whimpered his broken shoulder hurting him like hell as he stayed still the boy very much looking like a scared little rabbit as he shivered..."please...stop singing...please let me go" he whispered.

Nadir was tapping the other's fingers one by one when Yukie whimpered at the man to stop. "Your pinky! Oh, at least you can still use your hand even if I break this finger." Nadir said, pleased that the white haired male was behaving now. The man turned the other to face him and raised him so Yukie could sit up with his back to the door. "Look here, Yukie. I'm going to break your pinky, but I'll touch you here. Fair deal?" Nadir asked as he unzipped Yukie's pants and held the younger's dick while he slipped the chosen finger between his pliers. "Deep breaths, Yukie. It'll feel fantastic." Nadir kissed Yukie's forehead, his hand putting pressure until there was a decisive snap, and Yukie's finger was broken.

Yukie Just screamed and cried out in pain as he tried to keep conscious. He looked up at Nadir and just started crying wanting to go home the poor boy scared and hating him now.

Nadir felt his palms sweat when the white haired male cried out in pain and started crying while looking up to him. The man felt shivers run down his back, liking Yukie's expression. This was why he loved what he did to his prey. This was why he couldn't stop. "Baby did that hurt? Don't worry, I'll make you feel good now." The man shushed the younger, his hand now taking hold of Yukie's flaccid member and massaging it, urging it to get hard again. "Your dick is cute." Nadir chuckled as he pressed at the tip.

"...please let me go" Yukie whimpered as he laid back against Nadir trying to keep from vomiting the pain hurting..."d-don't touch me" he moaned hating himself for even feeling pleasure while being treated so badly as he whimpered.

Nadir was laughing, but it was the good kind of laugh. Yukie was whimpering and moaning. To Nadir, the combination was music. He would never get tired of hearing it. "Yukie, don't be scared. I'm here, don't worry." The man said soothingly even as his hand curled tighter around the other's hardening member, his movements growing rapid as he searched for Yukie's orgasm. Wet sounds filled the air and Nadir listened to them, the urge to kiss the younger lulling him to suck on the white haired male's neck. "Tell me if you're about to cum, okay?" The man said, his other hand pressing on the younger's lower back to make sure that he wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm...I'm going to cum" Yukie moaned as he whimpered and looked away terrified of Nadir. He just stayed still to hurt to really run away.

Nadir felt himself smile against the soft skin of Yukie's neck. He found that the younger was looking away from him, so the man held Yukie's chin to make the other face him. "Alright, cum." The man said, pushing two of his fingers inside the white haired male's mouth, pleased with feeling of stickiness on his digits. Nadir quickened his pace, his hand rubbing the younger already a sloppy mess.

Yukie moaned and came it being a lot for his first time ever cumming and masterbating as he whimpered the feeling making him see stars.

Nadir chuckled while he watched Yukie's face. He kissed the younger's forehead as he milked out the last drops of the other's cum. "There's so much of it. That's cute." The man smirked as he gathered Yukie in his arms and lifted him up back to the farthest room. "Sleepy?"

"N-no" Yukie mumbled nursing his sleepy body the pain having stopped his body instantly starting to fix the broken bones and in about an hour he would be better and all healthy again.

Nadir laid Yukie on the back room's floor again, though this time he bothered to bring a foldable bed in the room and quickly transferred the white haired male in it. The man surprised himself for doing such a thing. He had never been exactly nice to his past preys, but Yukie was certainly getting the royal treatment. "I don't care. You're going to sleep." Nadir said as he tied the Yukie's hands and feet to the wall again, this time with the ropes he bought earlier. Nadir then gave the other a sponge bath and clothed him afterwards with the man's old shirts and shorts when he was younger. Nadir hummed as he worked, even as he bandaged and placed a splint on Yukie's pinky. "I hope it heals well." The man said as he kissed the little finger. After making sure that the younger was tied up, bathed and treated properly, Nadir strode to pick up Yukie's phone which he left by the corner earlier. "Have a good rest, Yukie. Let's have breakfast together tomorrow." The man smiled and closed the door, leaving the younger in darkness.

Yukie just sighed tiredly and winced at the ropes hating he couldn't move much as he looked at the splint it irritating him as he now would have to sleep with it all night as he sighed and tried to sleep. He woke up early in the morning and just laid still not really able to move much.

Nadir showered quickly and soon flopped facedown on his bed, a smile on his face. Somehow just having someone there sleeping under the same roof as he was relaxed him, knowing that he wasn't alone in the dark. There was movement on the corner of the room. The man tiredly rolled on the his back to address the lithe presence before drifting off to sleep.

Whenever he opened his eyes, it was always as if he never did. Dark and cold, as it always was, the chill biting into his bare skin from where he laid on the floor. He knew where he was. He was in that small back room again, though as a child the darkness and dampness inside made the place seem larger than it actually was. He sat up, the little taps his hands made on the floor echoing into a larger sound. In the room, he could barely hear nor see anything. He never really understood why he was treated this way. All he knew was that he did something wrong and that he was being punished for it.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

He repeatedly mumbled as he sat curled into himself, his arms wrapping his knees close to his frail chest. His eyes stung and he wanted to cry, but he stopped his tears, knowing that they won't be pleased about it. Then suddenly the door swung open and blinding light swept the floor, searching for his figure.

"Have you learned you lesson now?" The holder of the torchlight asked, voice loving and soft. But the one huddled in the darkness knew that the newcomer was far from loving him.

"I-I'm sorry, papi... I'm so, so sorry..." The little one answered his granpa, his cold frame shaking from fright and bottled anger. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry-"

"I asked you if you learned you lesson, Nadir dearie!" The old one screamed, frightening the other and prompting him to cover his ears.

"Y-Yes, yes papi. I learned my lesson." He answered, hoping to ease his grandfather's temper. "I'm so sorry..." He kept repeating until he heard a chuckle from behind the light. Then the light came closer, becoming even more blinding until the source was right next to him.

"Very good, Nadir dearie. You see, talking with girls and making friends with them is a sin. If you continue to play with them, you will become a bad boy, and bad boys must be punished." The older one pulled the boy and stripped him of his pants, his hand creeping to the little one's belly, down to his tiny wiener. "Do you want to get punished, Nadir dearie?"

"N-No... No, no, no, please... Please papi..." He begged, his breathing becoming erratic as panic threatened to consume him. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

Nadir sat up, his entire body drenched in cold sweat and his breathing faster than normal. He had to have one of those shitty nightmares. Again. The man sighed and slid off his bed, deciding to just start his day even if his classes started in the afternoon and it was still four in the morning. That was when he noticed he was hard. Shit. Hard because of that dream? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Nadir knew he had to shake it off so he decided to go for a long run. He usually did that to clear his mind but since Yukie was already with him, he decided to stick with five kilometers then run home immediately. He made sure to lock everything then left. But even after all his running, he was still hard by the time he came back. Nadir wanted to scream but held himself. He was clearly agitated, his childhood memories resurfacing because of his dream. He always hated that old geezer. Good thing the fucker died.

Nadir was already hot and sweating by the time he came back and checked on Yukie. It turned out that the white haired male woke up early so without really thinking about it, Nadir strode into the room and roughly pulled off the younger's pants, just like how his granpa used to do to him. He held the other's legs together and lifted them on his shoulder. Licking his lips, Nadir slid his sweatpants down to his thighs to expose his hard cock, letting Yukie have a good look at it. The man groaned as he gave his member a good few pumps with his hand before pushing its tip through the small space between Yukie's legs.

"..."Yukie just laid still his body sore and cold as he looked at Nadir some his body feeling to weak to fight back, hell he wasn't use to this much stress...his body was trying to cope but in the end it was just making him exhausted he blushed as his stomach growled...he couldn't remember the last time he had ate other then the icecream skipping meals was normal for him and kept him away from his father.

Nadir heard Yukie's stomach growl and almost laughed if he wasn't so preoccupied with getting rid of his dream induced erection. "I'll feed you soon, don't worry." The man said between gasps as he rubbed his cock against the younger's, his nails digging into Yukie's thighs while Nadir's hips slammed against the other's skin. The man groaned as he moved, his body getting hotter with every thrust.

• Saga locked this topic