You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy chuckled slightly at Al's reaction to his suggestion and said: "Well, that's too bad. Just don't be jealous if we come back from trips talking about all the good times we had in caves or under water." When Al brought the subject of silly fears back towards him again he crossed his arms and groaned: "Hmm... I don't know... I mean aside from my fear of losing Ayme I don't think I've ever been really afraid of anything... Even if I did, those fears were drilled out of me a long time ago during my training camp days... Well, now I'm afraid also of losing you guys and the kids too so that's about it? Feel free to try to scare me or surprise me with stuff to find out if I've got any hidden phobias, cause I'm as curious as you are." 

--------

"Well.... I've got a lot of practice, with arguably some of the best in the field~" Derrick said teasingly before he bit on Ayme's shoulder teasingly, Meanwhile he grinded his waist while reaching a hand towards Ayme's manhood, rubbing and stroking it slowly. He took his time slowly driving Ayme closer and closer towards climax, but due to his slow and skillful stimulation Ayme was kept at a lukewarm stage, ever so close to the edge but never reaching it properly. After a while he asked: "You sure you don't wanna cum yet?" 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I’ll take that as a challenge. Each point gets a night of fun~” Al teased Leroy amused by the game. “So, you did training camp? What was it for?” Al asked Leroy knowing Misha didn’t know either. 

“I forget sometimes we don’t know much about Leroy’s old work. I know some things that Aymes answered but that’s about it he tends to keep from airing out his lovers pasts.” Misha admitted the man secretly happy Ayme was considerate about that kind of thing.

”while it’s a good thing….it does leave us filling gaps here and there” Al admitted with a chuckle as he sipped his coffee. “Honestly your difficult to figure out. Derrick we pegged for mafia two days in. You, well…we have a going bet. Misha says your a hired hit man you once worked alongside Derrick and your rivalry went sour when you started ti steal his lovers from him. But personally I think, your from some secret training group sent out to capture those of us “experiments” and take us back to join your army. “ Al admitted with a small chuckle amused by the silly ideas he had come up with Misha about who Leroy and Derrick where before all of this grouped house life.

——

“I feel like you enjoy keeping me on the edge” Ayme moaned as his body was teased by Derricks skillful hands. Hearing Derricks questing Ayme chuckled his body aching and overly wanting a sweet release. “If you don’t let me I think I’ll go mad from need.” Ayme whispered as he shivered under Derricks touch. “Please let me cum~” Ayme begged wanting to finally enjoy a climatic release.

"Hmm? I'm sure I've told Ayme everything. So I guess he didn't mention mny of it to you guys?" Leroy said as he leaned back against the chair and said: "My past and my old work was nowhere as dramatic as you imagined. I had a shitty family so I ran off when I was little, ended up taken in by Ayers security and sent to their training camp. I was top of my class so i got chosen to be Harrold's bodyguard. While he did get into some trouble here and there nothing serious really happened, nothing a fat paycheck didn't hush up. There were a couple of assassination attempts but those were dealt with easily. Then once his father began passing part of the company to Harrold he made me the Security Chief, and that job was even more boring cause mostly I just sit in my office and oversee the entire operation instead of actually being on the ground." 

Leroy reached for his coffee and poured what's left of it into his mouth. He then continued: "Like I said before, if I had any fears or phobias then all of it was drilled out of me during my training. After all, our job as to protect our charge no matter the circumstances. What if they fell in the sea? What if they were trapped in a burning building? What if they were lost in a dark cave? What if they fell into a pit filled with dead bodies and maggots? We must be ready to charge in without delay or hesitation. I remember one time they locked like ten of us inside a pitch dark room filled with rats for two weeks. You can imagine how we survived. They put us through many other trails to drill the fears out of us, so I'm curious what could you possibly come up with the frighten me."

-----------

"Oh you know how much I love teasing you..." Derrick said before biting Ayme's earlobe playfully. After hearing Ayme's desperate pleads he grabbed onto the man's waist and smiled: "Alright love.. here I come~" 

The next moment Derrick pulled his cock all the way out of his lover's rear, only to ram it all the way inside with one swift and powerful thrust. Of course that was but the start as he began ramming his manhood in and out again and again with increased fever and passion, slapping their bodies against each other making the watery slapping sound echo in the bathroom endlessly. 

“Well Ayme isn’t one to kiss and tell peoples stories. He dodged questions way to easily when it came about you. He valued your choice to privacy if you wanted it.” Al explained with a raised brow brainstorming how he would even try and find something that would scare Leroy.

”it’s nice though, I wasn’t sure if I wanted you and Derrick to know about my cross dressing. It was something I had only shared with Al and Ayme. Having him let me come out more naturally was easier in the long run.” Misha admitted as he ate a strawberry. “Being able to feel safe until I was ready made me so comfortable with living like this with you guys.” Misha added as he smiled happily at the two.

”mmh he was thorough even went as so fas as a need to know basis when it came to anything medical related to you.” Al mumbled as he finished his coffee and got up for a second cup. “I have to admit I wouldn’t mind getting to know more about you outside of his censors.” Al shyly added as he focused on his new cup of coffee adding lots of cream.

——

“Derrick! I can’t~ I-I’m cumming” Ayme moaned his voice crying out loudly in happy bliss as he came against the icy tile warming his stomach and chest. Trying to catch his breath Ayme shivered embarrassed to have came so easily. Hiding his face he pushed back on Derrick still wanting him to cum also.

"Well, you are free to ask or do anything to me. That goes for you too Misha. While I struggle to think of anything about me that you two are still oblivious of, if there is anything that I forgot to mention or something to discover, you have my permission to pry as you see fit." Leroy said as he fathered up with empty plates and cups on the table and formed formed a pile before getting up from his seat. As he carried the dishes towards the kitchen he said: "If there's one thing I have learned from my past it was that life is too short and too precious to be wasted on secrets and deceptions." He quickly washed all the dishes and retired to Al, pulling a chair next to the man rather closely and sat beside him while leaning on him affectionately and asked: "Well since we are sharing our past, what about yours? What juicy little detail of your past that I am not aware of?"

——————

"Ha... Nn.. has a that's it baby... Here I come... !" Derrick groaned as he worked his waist feverishly and soon after Ayme reached climax he too came over the edge, his coxk throbbed and twitched inside Ayme as he released strings of cum down the man's rear. He made a few more thrusts to squeeze out every drop of cum down his shaft and after wards he lenses forward and tested his chin on the man's shoulder, panting while enjoying the afterglow of their climax. 

After a while Derrick finally pulled his member pit of Ayme's rear and helped Ayme cleaned it up. Then eventually they emerged from the shower feeling refreshed and also slight tired from the fucking. Seeing the other three men chatting Derrick asked: "What do I miss?"

“Eh? My past?” Al replied as he looked at Leroy a little surprised and confused. “There’s not much to talk about. I lived in Russia. Deep in the mountains away from people where I could study and work in peace. It was lonely and quiet just myself and the stars.” Al explained with a shrug as he thought for a moment. “I suppose I could tell you how I met Ayme.” Al offered as Misha looked at him overly excited.

”please do! Aymes so quiet about it I need to know what a candle he got into to get you roped into things.” Misha exclaimed in excitement as he snuggled down beside Leroy.

”Well….I’m not sure how long he was around but mg first time meeting him…was strange. One day I decided to go to town for supplies since I lived so far away from any towns. I ended up at a bar later that night to have dinner and drink and to get a minute of socializing in. I did that once in awhile when I did my big shopping trips.” Al explained with a small but happy smile. “Course…of all nights there was this crazy man drinking and partying having the time of his life.

He was so loud and just like he had never lived on his own. He stripped on the table I was at did drugs honestly I was worried he would die before the night was over. That fucker drank himself stupid to the point the bartender tossed him out on his ass for destroying his business. I’m surprised the old man didn’t fit him for how horrible he was. A few hours passed and I go outside and Ayme…he’s dead ass asleep in a pile of snow in only his socks and underwear sleeping like he’s not turning blue from the cold.”

“My first sign I was getting in over my head was he had no ID or even passport.” Al admitted as he sighed thinking back to that time where he had fallen so deeply in love.  “So, of course after my smoke I picked him up and took him home carrying him the whole way, I couldn’t just leave him to die” Al explained with a dry joking chuckle. “Just my fucking luck though the next morning when he woke up confused to not even know his name he was  still drugged enough to find a knife and stabbed it all the way into my shoulder.” Al mumbled still holding a small grudge over the incident. “After I restrained him and he was calm and I was bandaged we got along much better. Course he spent the next six months in agony detoxing but  we grew close. He had no choice but to not get better and take care of himself and I had no choice but to care for him and endure since I dragged him home. And since he didn’t know how to get to town for beer or drugs and was basically broke and half starved it worked itself out with him earning his keep or going into the forest to starve.” 

“Since we spent all that close time together, I couldn’t help but fall in love with him and I believe he loved me too. It was nice sharing a bed with a lover and to not be so lonely. I never realized how much I wanted human contact. We where quite happy living as we did but…one day Ayme and I  left to go to town in desperate need of more supplies.  It was the first time in six months I had left the house. I-I wasn’t afraid he would relapse anymore. And Ayme was quite happy staying by my side….I was so excited to take him out on a date and we would get to be a couple in public something I never really had before or looked forward to. I looked away for a moment one small moment and let go of his hand to grab a package from my bag to put in the mailbox…and when I turned back…he was gone.” Al whispered his voice heartbroken as he took a few calming breaths. “I started going into town every day the second the sun was up looking for him desperately hoping he would pop up…or I could find him drugged out somewhere I didn’t leave until it was so late the town was closed down for the night.” Al mumbled as he looked up at Misha.

”But you then after two months of looking you met me…” Misha added as he gently took Al’s hand with a loving smile. 

“two weeks later after meeting up with Misha so many times we found out we both knew him from before. I realized my research was based on the two men I loved. Having been so cut off in order to study what I knew I hadn’t known that the study was long dead. It wasn’t until Misha explained to me his origins And his fling with Ayme that I realized why that bastard hadn’t died and started to piece two and two together to hunt that little shit down. Imagine my surprise finding out about you and the family you had back home and how quickly he left the country.” Al finished as he looked at Leroy letting all the pieces land where they may.

———

Standing in sweats Ayme cringed back as he met Al’s knowing eyes. “To be fair…I meant to leave a note or call…” Ayme admitted as he awkwardly rubbed his hair not liking his past aired out so easily.

Leroy listened keenly as Al described how he met, or rather, reunited with Ayme deep in the mountains of Russia, and how they fell in love with each other. Part of him marveled at just how far his lover had wandered off to during his years of travel, and as the story continued he'd gasp at the ridiculous things Ayme did, laugh and smile at the fun they had, and found himself tearing up when Al reached the part of Ayme disappearing when they went out shopping. Thankfully the story had a happy ending as Al met Misha and eventually they joined up with this family they've st up here. Even so, Leroy found himself getting upset, as even after all the healing and therapy he'd gone through, the mere idea of Ayme leaving was enough to shook him to the core. Perhaps that was his weakness, his fear, being left behind by loved ones. He shook his head and began taking deep breaths to calm himself down. 

By then Ayme and Derrick had also joined the conversation. Derrick shrugged and said: "Well, it's not what you meant that counts, but what you did, or didn't do." He turned to look at Ayme and asked: "But I'm curious cause it sounded like you were doing pretty well at the time so it wasn't like you were drugged out or intoxicated and thus wandered off without even realizing it. So what made you leave Al in such a hurry?"

“Eh. Oh I never planned on leaving him I just…ran into an old scorned lover. Apparently me ditching out on him left a bad taste in his mouth not to mention I had convinced his husband to leave him. I drugged him and when he woke up he found us both gone. So, he hired someone to find his husband never did I think his husband was so close to where I ended up. When he saw me and found the chance to settle a score with me he did. Course I got away four months later but I found out I was a father and well I wasn’t in any condition for caring for them while still as sick as I was so I called Leroy.” Ayme admitted as he shrugged not really caring to go more into detail about Misha’s husband or how he died.

"Running into old scorned lover... That might as well be the title of your memoir one day." Derrick said half jokingly. 

"No kidding." Leroy said with a sigh, being the victim of one of such scorned lovers, though in his case it wasn't really Ayme's fault for one of those men turning out to be a total psycho. He wasn't sure if they were fortunate to survive all those crazy ordeals, or unfortunate because those craziness happened in the first place. "Anyway you guys look like you could use a bite." Leroy got up and urged Ayme and Derrick to sit down and said: "You guys just sit down and relax, I'll fetch your food for you." He then turned to Al and asked: "Need a refill for that coffee?" 

“Hey it’s not like I knew he was an abusive asshole when he picked me up at a bar. Besides I thought we got away well enough.” Ayme mumbled as he sat down to eat.

”Your terrible at shooting a gun. Honestly you only wounded his shoulder. Though I was surprised he tracked us down so well.” Misha admitted as he looked at Ayme. “By the way you never did tell me how you got away.” Misha added as Al nodded at the request for more coffee glad Leroy was getting him another cup.

”well…my aim got better, luckily the cops saw it as a domestic dispute and I didn’t get arrested at the hospital. Course if I wouldn’t have finished the job I wouldn’t have met the twins and ever gone back home.” Ayme explained as he held Derricks  hand close.

”please I bet you would have made a bar dancing circle around the world eventually to the point you would be on the news.” Al teased as he smiled at the twos banter and questions. “That leaves a good question for us though. “What day should we go ring shopping?” Al asked poking more at Ayme for the hell of making their morning amusing.

Leroy rubbed his temples and let out a heavy sigh and said: "The more I hear about the trouble you got yourself into, the more I found the fact that we're all here alive and well to be miraculous." When the direction of the conversation changed to something more pleasant thanks to Al, he let out a sigh of relief and smiled: "Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we can all go together? Like a... shopping trip of sorts?"

Derrick chuckled and said: "Would be kinda hilarious though. I mean... just think about it, we all go into the jewelry store together, ask to buy wedding rings, and then the clerk ask who are the lucky couple and then we all point towards each other. I could hardly imagine how the poor clerk would react, trying to wrap his or her head around our clusterfuck of a family here."   

“I wouldn’t mind all of us going to pick out couple rings and group rings.” Ayme admitted as he ate a bite of food. 

“it would be a sight to see though I think it would be fun to got out for the day.” Misha added thinking about taking the kids to the bookstore and to a play area to explore and socialize. “We can make a day of it and get lunch and dinner.” Misha added with a smile as he looked at his lovers.

”what do you guys think?” Ayme asked Derrick and Leroy as he ate a strawberry enjoying the juiciness.