You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

After Ayme lost consciousness from being branded the mafia goons dragged him away and they threw him back into the underground cell. He was finally given an opportunity to sleep and rest for a bit. The next morning they brought Ayme some left over food and a couple bottles of water then left him by himself in the dark. Latter that day they dragged Ayme out of his cell and actually took him to a hot bath and cleaned him up. Once all the sweat and filth was washed off the albino's body they tied him up and blind folded him before locking him up in the trunk of a car. By the time the blindfold was removed Ayme was already standing in a rather lavishly decorated bedroom and right in front of his eyes was none other than Dmitri and an overweight man who looked like he was in his late forties. "So this is the new toy you've talked about?" The fat guy said as he paced around Ayme with a devious oily smile: "I really envy you for owning such a cutie."

"Well it took some effort to break him but it's all worth it. He's now a loyal fuck toy willing to serve. Isn't that right little slut?" Dimitri chuckled before commanding: "Get on your knees and show our guest how you suck cock."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme adjusted to the new changes and went with whatever the mafia men wanted. When he was told to eat he ate. When he was told to sleep he slept. The only change he recognized was when he finally got a hot bath that truthfully hurt a touch to much on his new branding mark. Being blindfolded Ayme just behaved in a way that was very submissive. 

With the men picking him up and setting him in a trunk Ayme took the time to nap as they drove who knows where. Waking up Ayme found himself groggily standing in a room and a standing in front of an older heavier man.Looking at Dimitri curiously Ayme watched as the man circled his naked body his mind starting to wake up a bit more. ~pay attention they are talking about you, you need to figure out what they want.~ that gentle voice whispered making Ayme look over at Dimitri and focus on what he wanted.

”Yes sir” Ayme replied back to the order his body absentmindedly obeying as his mind wandered off and the more eager to please and horny side of his mind woke up. Within seconds Aymes hands where unbuttoning the mans pants ever so gently before he slowly licked up the cock. Taking it in his mouth he worked his tongue and continued doing his job to pleasure whoever his master asked.

The fat guy groaned in pleasure as Ayme began working his tongue on his cock and soon it was fully erect. "Yeah that's it.... suck my cock you little slut...!" The man said as he ran his fingers through Ayme's beautiful white hair and began slowly wiggle his hip back and forth, enjoying the service the albino was giving him to the fullest. 

"No need to be so gentle with this slut. He likes to take it rough." Dimitri said as he approached and grabbed the back of Ayme's head and shoved his face right into the fat man's pubes, who groaned joyfully as his cock went all the way down the poor man's throat. "Alright then, if you say so." He said joyfully before grabbing the albino's head himself and began using him like a sex toy, bobbing his head back and forth with little regard for the poor man's comfort.  

Grunting as his head was forced deeper around the mans cock Ayme panicked for a moment. Holding back his gag reflex he tried to relax more and figure out what to do and how to breathe. Staying submissive Ayme moved his body to a more comfortable position on his knees and continued to feel the mans cock ramming down his throat. Once he had his breathing calm Ayme had time to think about where he was and somewhat was trying to figure out where he was. Looking into it he realized the task he was preforming was well, rather boring. 

Despite being uncomfortable being used like this it wasn’t unbearable. As long as he breathed and didn’t gag he would be fine and wouldn’t displease his boss. ~Aren’t we suppose to be leaving? I want to go back home I miss everyone~ Ayme thought talking now to the voices who resided in his mind having over time been able to entertain himself and deal with how he was treated with their help.

~honestly they don’t miss you....if they did don’t you think they would look for you?~ The other voice replied back as Ayme just closed his eyes glad they where hidden behind his long hair.

~Besides it’s not like you even remember who you are or who they are. You only know their faces at this point! You can’t even recall who it is you miss.~ one voice whispered softly reminding Ayme that he couldn’t even remember anything from before unless he was asleep because in his dreams he remembered the love from his home and lovers.

~I mean you could always get away~ the darker voice whispered causing Aymes eyes to instantly shift and his mood into a more aggressive and less submissive sex toy. ~didn’t you scare your boss for awhile? I mean you had to have scared the big man if he was willing to punish you so bad.~ the darker voice added as it laughed causing Ayme to snort and push the mans hand off his mind easily taken over by the part of him that only pissed off the boss man before when he tried to kill him.

The man was surprised when Ayme suddenly pushed him away. "What the... I thought you said he is a loyal fuck toy?!" He said angrily as he stated at Dimitri, who only chuckled and said: "My apologies sir, looks like this little bitch required a bit more tuning. Here, allow me." He snapped his fingers and called in his men to hold Ayme down and he began taking off the piercings he put on the poor man's nopples and cock, and relaxed them with a new set of rings each with what looked like a small black jewl attached to it. Once the new piercings were in place he let his men step back while he took out a small remote from his pocket. 

"Check this out." Dimitri said proudly as he turn the device on and immediately the piercings began sending electricity throughout the poor man's body. With a malicious laugh he turned the current off before passing the remote to the overweight man and said: "That was the lowest setting, and there are five more levels available. Go ahead and try it out."

"Don't mind if I do." The fat man smiled as he turned the electricity on again and this time on a stronger setting. He laughed as he saw the albino twist and turn in pain. After a while Dimitri said: "Now I think this slut is going to behave." He threw a bottle of lube on the ground near Ayme and said: "Get on the bed and prepare your hole. Put on a good show for our guest here and beg like the little butt alit you are for his cock.",

Ayme breathing heavily slowly  got up his body shaking and covered in a light sweat from the shocks. ~you can’t really fight this one. I mean look at how many there are~ the voice mumbled as Ayme made his way to the bed moving to the middle at the end portion of the bed. Opening the bottle of lube Ayme poured a generous amount onto his hand making sure he got enough to where it wouldn’t hurt to badly. Wincing a little Ayme slipped a finger in and wishing a few seconds added  another with a small moan his body enjoying the pleasure of being fingered.

Groaning again as he started stretching his ass in view of their guest. Looking back Aymes eyes caught for a moment that same damn figure that changed out standing and watching. Looking away Ayme became a touch shy the newcomer switching out often between Derrick and Leroy and as always watching whatever happened to him. Watching over at the figure that only was there to him Ayme groaned and wished he could try and place a name onto who was watching and just waiting for him.

Dimitri and his guest looked on with devious smirks as Wayne got into the bed and began fingering himself, stretching his hole nice and wet to be violated. Dimitri seemed especially joyful as he saw the brand of "SLUT" showing off on the man's otherwise spotless beautiful butt. They laughed when the albino begins groaning in pleasure and the fat man said: "You've really got quite a dirty slut in your hands Dimitri. Where on earth did you even find him?"

"Oh you know, just scooped him off the street, like any other street whores out there." Dimitri chuckled: "But I can assure you his ass is unlike any other bitches you could find."

Then let me try him out!" The fat man smiled as he got on the bed and eagerly pressed his cocknagainst Ayme's hole. As he pushed forward he groaned out in pleasure feeling his cock squeezed by the man's rear. "Ah yeah.. this is quite nice!" He slapped on Ayme's branded butt and commanded: "Start working your ass little slut!"

Ayme groaned as he was filled his ass squeezing the cock that teased his insides. Flinching at the slap to the still sore slut brand Ayme was glad it had healed a little. While it was still red and sore it wasn’t healing as fast as previous wounds had in the past. Due to the rough treatment and his body mentally and physically being weakened beyond repair his ability to heal was having rough patches and a few challenges when it came to repairing skin and deeper wounds. Groaning Ayme gripped at the sheets in pain his body trembling from the touch to his wound.

Groaning as Ayme slowly started to move his ass he could only look down at the sheets his mind screaming back in pain at the memories of the last time he had been in a room like this. Looking up Ayme visibly flinched and pushed back almost hiding against the guests arms his eyes settling in fear on a figure standing and watching. Shaking Ayme couldn’t even scream out as he looked at the mental image of Morgan (before murder by Ayme) standing before him his eyes murderous as he reached out and wrapped his arms around Aymes throat. With his mind  slipping to instant panic it was if a flip was switched causing Ayme to hyperventilate.  With the sudden feeling of choking Aymes body turned cold. 

Turning and clinging to the guest behind him Ayme could only shut down his body and mind just refusing to continue or move out of fear of the shadowy figure standing beside the bed.

The fat man groaned in pleasure as Ayme pushed back against his cock. "Yeah that's it slut, work your ass!" He said with a malicious smirk as he slapped on the poor man's burnt butt again and again while he began to move his waist back and forth. Not realizing the state of panic and madness Ayme was in, the man interpreted the albino's behavior of clinging onto him as him enjoying the treatment he was getting. "You want more little slut? Here! Take it!"

The fat guy began really working his waist and rammed his cock up Ayme's ass again and again. But after a short while he began running out of breath and grabbed the albino up to make him ride on his cock. "Start moving again bitch!" He ordered as he used to remote and shocked the albino once again.

Crying out at the shock from his body Aymes lungs burned in pain due to the lack of air. As he was shocked it forced him for a moment into breathing deep allowing his body to unfreeze. Clinging to the fat man Ayme just closed his eyes and continued to slowly work his hips trying to force his body to ignore his fears. Letting out a little moan Ayme held on closer to the male his mind spinning the second his eyes opened.  With visions worsening and the whole room fell apart showing black shadow figures lurking out of the corners and blending in with Dimitri and his men.

Trying to get out of the mindset he was in it he figures turned even stranger becoming  people he could only remember as a memory, but still not name as if they weren’t  alive in his life. Looking back at the mans face he pushed him back refusing to touch him suddenly as he could only see his own face reflecting back at him but as seconds ticked by it only started to resemble Morgan even more. Sitting in the middle of the bed away from everyone Ayme looked around the room it’s sudden change going from extremes. One second the room was a basement, a few minutes later it was like he was sitting in the middle of a darkened alleyway. Wrapping his arms around his naked body Ayme started to panic and rip at his bare flesh his scratching becoming more aggressive as he started to draw thick amounts of blood. Shaking violently all Ayme could do was panic and scream bloody murder as if he was being burned alive and as he stayed in that spot he was fully lost not even feeling his own self destruction as his mind continued to force him to see all of his living nightmares surround and touching him.

(so in this scene when I say it’s his ‘mind’ being destructive it’s really a personality/his other person.  Due to his mind breaking to cope he unknowingly  developed afew different types of ayme. This one is the asshole that causes trouble and likes the chaos. (He’s been at odds with Dimitri) Eventually he will name this part of him to cope, but for now he doesn’t even know he’s not himself and that this other part of him has taken over and caused him to see and feel everything.)

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

The fat man enjoyed Ayme riding on his cock at first, but as the albino sunk into further madness and pulled away he was naturally rather annoyed. "Is this how you train sex toys Dimitri? This bitch is a total mess!" the fat man yelled angrily as he dialed the electricity to the maximum and shocked the poor man till he lost consciousness. Letting out a frustrated huff he got up and began getting dressed, clearly having his mood ruined by Ayme's erratic behavior.

"My apologies sir. Looks like this bitch is a bit too broken." Dimitri said almost in a joyful tone, seemingly not caring about the overweight man's outrage. The man raised an eyebrow from Dimitri's attitude and asked: "Is this some sort of prank Dimitri? Or is this part of some fucking scheme of yours?" 

"I'm afraid is the latter, Mr. Police Commissioner." The mafia boss chuckled: "This little bitch is the lover of Dan Long, Shen."

"Dan Long.... You mean THAT Dan Long?! Didn't he retire already?" The fat man rushed up to the mafia boss and grabbed him by the collar: "Just what kind of mess you've dragged me into!" 

Dimitri laughed as he grabbed the fat guy's hand and pulled them off: "You like it or not, you're already in this with me. I had the whole thing recorded. I wonder what would he do if he saw you electrocuting his lover like that?"

"You.. you set me up!? Just what do you want Dimitri?" the man asked.

"What I want? Isn't it obvious? I want Dan Long dead. Let's be real Commissioner, you'd much prefer him dead than alive. How much dirt does he have on you?" Dimitri smiled. 

"You think I don't want him gone? But isn't hurting someone who's retired against the rules? Wouldn't all the other gangs come after you?" the man asked

"Of course they would. But if they were occupied by something else, let's say a city wide police raid, then nobody is gonna care about little things like breaking an unimportant treaty." Dimitri said with a devious grin: "Come one, Mr Commissioner, let's continue this talk somewhere else." He then turned back to look at his men and said: "Take him back to his cell and keep him alive. Feel free to use his ass however you wish." 

Laying unconscious Ayme was still suffering his nightmares continuing until he woke up up in the dark basement that resembled the only one he knew and for most of his life felt like it was his home. As his eyes slowly adjusted they looked around desperately searching around in a haze as he tried to make sense of why he was back here. Ayme flinching at the sudden feeling of touch snapped back to reality for a second as he felt Dimitri’s men’s hands roaming across his body. Looking at them he wasn’t focused enough to tell if they where taking care of him or getting a nice feel of his body.As Ayme stopped and stared at the men they blurred out as a figure before stepped more forward into his mind to him the figure looked like him almost identical but as he got closer he started to taken on some of Yohs features.

~god you didn’t last long, it’s a shame to see you like this should get scared so easily I mean I’m disappointed it’s been awhile since you had a lover in an actual bed.~ the figure spoke as he walked over to Ayme his touch feeling very real as he touched Aymes cheek. ~the others don’t like you seeing them but you know they exist...but I’m curious why have you only given me a name? Is it because I resemble him? I know you understand your loosing it you gave me his features and name so you know that I exist somewhere inside of you~ ‘Yoh’ whispered as he looked at Ayme standing at eye level with him.

~you accept I exist over the others you always see me when you see things you hate? Right now I could care less to treat you right...but if you don’t wake up your going to end up DEAD!~ Yoh snapped his voice almost yelling as Ayme snapped out of his delusion and looked around his body so tiered as he found himself truly back in Dimitris  basement.

As Ayme continued to suffer at the hands of Dimitri, things have gotten quite hectic in the outside world for those left in the clinic as the center of the harem has been missing. While Derrick had tried his best to hide the fact from the rest of the family, especially Leroy given his already fragile state of mind. Ayers Security failed to find any trace of Ayme and even Derrick's attempt to use his old connections failed to provide any intel as a recent city wide police raid had left the underworld quite a mess, so much so that they couldn't really divert any attention to find the lover of some retired mafia boss. It became increasingly difficult to keep things under wraps and eventually Derrick decided to come clean.

"So... that's what actually happened that day... Ayme is still missing and I have no idea who took him.." Derrick said as he looked around the room, Al, Misha, and of course Leroy were all present. He was prepared for their outrage, even though he knew very well that it would be a risk to let Leroy know that Ayme has been taken, given the circumstances he could use any help he could find, and Leroy could be a valuable asset in this regard. 

“This is a tough spot. Knowing Ayme though he might have gotten away and ended up somewhere. It would be best to work on checking hotels and at worst hospitals” Al explained knowing he had been working with Ayme on his mental health so at this time he could see the albino going to either of those places at his lowest point.

“you really think he would be that broken or hurt?” Misha asked concerned as he looked at Derrick unsure of how serious this was.

”you don’t fuck around with the mafia. You show them respect and move along.” Al added having known a few types of mafias back home in Russia. “My guess is Aymes going to play it smart hold out and stay defense. At worse he will be pushed to far and last resort will be to start killing...” Al explained taking on a few guesses from just talking with Ayme.

“Due to everything going to shit...you should be careful” Misha added to Derrick worried about him going out. “You could get caught in a crossfire if all the mafias are being hit it seems like someone’s out to get you” Misha finished before looking to make sure that Yu was still in his room and not listening. “For now we need to make sure we are safe here Ayme can handle himself, but we need to make sure the kids don’t get hurt or snatched” Misha finalized his eyes looking at Derrick as he got up and made some tea to hide they where having a group conversation.

Contrary to Derrick's expectations Leroy was incredibly calm after hearing what really happened. He half expected the former security chief to just go berserk and snap his neck for failing to protect Ayme. After a moment of silence he said: "The fact that our kidnapper didn't make any demands yet meant that they were after Ayme from the start, or something has stopped them from making demands, could be they're just trying to make us paranoid or there're unforeseen circumstances.. If by any chance Ayme had escaped on his own but not yet returned to us, then an hospital or a mental institute would indeed be the safest bet. But that's quite a wishful thinking if you ask me. After all if someone was smart enough to come up with this elaborate scheme against you, I doubt they'd just let Ayme slip through their fingers that easily." He let out a heavy sigh and said: "But then again this is Ayme we're talking about... and he is always filled with surprises. "

Leroy returned to his room and moments latter emerged wearing a full suite, though Derrick had no doubt that under his coat hid tons of weapons and guns. "Al you can go ahead and start checking the hospitals and Derrick you should keep trying your old mafia contacts. Ask whose turf was least affected by the police raid and that's most likely our culprit. I will look around the suburbs. Wherever they kept Ayme it must be somewhere remote without prying eyes...." He soon stormed out of the house and Derrick said: "Alright guys you heard the man. Let's try to find our kidnapped lover." 

After the others had left Al sighed and looked over at Misha. “Seems he gets into a lot of trouble.” Al muttered with a small frown heading outside to smoke as Misha followed.

”he’s had some adventures, some mishaps to say at least” Misha admitted watching Al. “You really think he’s that far gone?” Misha asked not sure how it would turn out but to have Al consider Ayme to have regressed that badly was rather strange.

“it’s possible, I saw signs when we where working through stuff. Some of Yohs papers hinted at brain stuff but they didn’t make much sense there could be some old deep wounds with his mental state” Al added while blowing out smoke. “I worry he might be to far gone, it’s the same way I worried about Leroy. There’s some things that can’t be fixed.” Al finished before putting out his cigarette. “I’ll be back in a few hours stay inside and don’t let anyone in everyone who needs in should know the code” Al added as he walked Misha inside and locked up activating the security system before going to his car to do a hospital check.

As Ayme's harem began pulling all their efforts together trying to find their lover, Harold on the other hand has ignored every attempt by his cousin to lure him out. He'd kept Aymeas kidnapping from Yukie in order to keep him away from harm, while at the same time he used everything at his disposal trying to find who his cousin has been inconstant with that could aid him in such an endeavor. Eventually the clues all lead to Dimitri Simirnov, a prominent figure in the Russian mafia. This information was quickly sent to Leroy and Derrick who began focusing their search on the Russian Mafia's turf. 

Meanwhile back in the dungeon where they've kept Ayme, the albino was kept locked up and occasionally one of the thugs would come and throw him some left over scrapdnand water, use his body for their own relief before leaving him alone in the dark. One night two younger thugs sneaked in and began quietly carrying him out of the dungeon. 

"Hey dude you sure this is okay? The boss is gonna be pissed if he finds out!" The shorter one between the two said as he helped the other carrying Take upstairs. 

"IF he finds out. We just gotta throw him back in once we are done. Nobody is gonna even notice!" The taller one chuckled: "Just think how much money this ass is gonna make us for the night?"

"I still think this is a horrible idea...." The shorter thug whined. 

"You got a better way coming up with enough money to repay Big Joe? Just shut up and move your feet!" The taller one growled. 

Ayme was silent as he was moved out of the basement. Watching the men he followed quietly and obediently as they lead him far away from the area he had been contained. ~you know bows your chance if you want to leave you could just walk away from them~ Yoh whispered as he stood by the men happily following Aymes line of sight. ~just let me have my fun for oh an hour! And after I’ll go away and you can decide what to do next~ Yoh exclaimed happily as he looked at Ayme who shrugged and sighed looking at the men.

“Just don’t kill them” Ayme replied not even knowing he was talking to himself. Within seconds it was if his body had changed his eyes showing that same murderous gleam that Dimitri had seen when he had tried to kill him.

“Sorry I might have to” Yoh replied as he stood and stepped away from the man closest to him. Turning he smirked before breaking the mans nose and throwing him back. Ayme hiding away in his ‘safe’ part of his mind didn’t even see what happened next. As Yohs pure aggression worked its magic he was left covered in blood and standing in front of the two men who hopefully would be found by their men if they wanted to live. Standing over the two men Yoh snickered before removing the taller ones clothes as best as he could.

Slipping on his pants Yoh gave the man one final kick before heading off to go find someone to remove his cuffs. After about three hours he had made it into a smaller town  his look absolute terrifying. Searching around he finally found some men and using the men’s wallets as payment had the cuffs removed. With that being finished Yoh sighed and knowing his next few moves checked himself into a mental hospital knowing the mafia wouldn’t be able to touch him there because they needed his original doctor to get him out due to Ayme filling out some legal paperwork for Al.

It didn't tale long for Ayme's disappearance to be noticed, but before Dimitri could send out his men to search for the escaped albino Derrick and Leroy along with dozens of fully armed Ayers security force found their way to the mafia's base. In the midst of the chaos the mafia boss escaped while all Derrick and Leroy found was the empty basement and the recordings of Ayme's torment at the hands of the goons. Needless to say that those unfortunate enough to have survived the initial fire fight met a slow and gruesome end. In the end it was Al who managed to find Al at one of the hospitals and as soon as they learned of the news Derrick and Leroy rushed to the place wanting to see their lover. 

“Hello.” Al replied as he stood outside of the room sipping a nice warm cup of coffee. Seeing the two coming into the hospital Al looked at the mess they both where. “Both of you change into clean clothes they won’t let you in if you have any blood or noticeable wounds” Al mumbled having brought some spare shirts and pants for the two in his car. “I’ve talked to the doctor and gotten his release despite his concerns.” Al added not sure what to do about the situation but hell at least they where together again. “There is a few things you’ll need to know.”

”First, his mental state is bad he doesn’t recognize anyone, and I’ve shown him pictures to see if he could. Second, he’s easy to piss off and it’s recommended he’s kept contained since he took out three of the security guards who grabbed him upon arriving” Al added finishing his drink with a small sigh. “Third, he’s mumbling....for now don’t ask who he’s talking to. It was asked by the doctor tending to him. He gave us two rules stay outside the line and don’t ask for names.” Al added with a small frown his own concerns conflicting with the doctor in charge since he didn’t know all that had happened to Ayme or how far gone he was. Walking in he lead Derrick and Leroy back to Aymes room and knocked before opening the door and stepped in keeping outside of the small red square that Ayme was sitting in.  

Looking up Ayme glared at Al before resting his head back on his knees. “I brought some more friends to see you. They’ve been looking for you for awhile” Al explained his eyes watching and studying Ayme who was tense and despite his skinny form only had a couple of visible bandages. “They want us to stay out of his space, so the red square is his comfort level but personally I would keep a foot or two outside of his area” Al explained before settling down on the floor to just watch and see what all he could figure out by their interactions.

After cleaning themselves up to more mor representable state Leroy and Derrick entered this hospital room and saw their lover sitting in the middle of a red square marking his space. Derrick was rather shocked seeing the state Ayme was in and clenched his first in anger and frustration, not only at Dimitri who was still out there somewhere, by also at himself.for failing to protect Ayme and getting him into the whole mess. Leroy on the other hand seemed more calm. He had seen Ayme at his very worst when he first discovered him in Yoh's basement, and he was no stranger to having a broken mind himself. Getting down on the floor Leroy put on his most harmless and friendly smile as he slowly approach the red square and asked: "Hello there. Do you mind if I stay around here for a while? I just wanna talk for a little." He Sat down hair st the edge of the red square and asked: "is there anything you need? Something to eat, drink or play with? You can play with me if you want."

“What’s your name? You look like I should know you but I can’t remember any names.” Ayme asked looking at Leroy as he relaxed his body clearly knowing and accepting him being closer. Gently reaching out Ayme touched Leroy’s face almost lovingly as if he was completely normal before pulling back suddenly hating the fact he was near anyone.

~you can’t remember him but he’s pretty fun to play with. He’s good with pain too...he’s always fascinated me~ Yoh whispered in Aymes mind as his head snapped over to look at Derrick his body slightly tensing up again. ~him on the other hand is like the boss so we have to be careful...we can’t tell him anything or we will be in a lot of trouble with them~ Yoh whispered as Ayme just unknowingly nodded a little to himself before looking at Al. ~You don’t talk to even acknowledge him or I’ll make sure to punish you~ Yoh threatened automatically hating Als presence since he knew with the right knowledge Al could do more damage to the control he had on Ayme.

Looking back at Leroy again Ayme moved gently over to him and rested his head on his lap enjoying the familiarity of Leroy’s scent and closeness.  “The other two aren’t allowed to touch me.” Ayme mumbled as he snuggled into Leroy who in his current mind seemed like the only non threatening person in the room.

"My name is Leroy, this is Al, and the guy who looked like he could die from guilt at any moment over there is Derrick." Leroy said as he leaned in a bit closer into Ayme's touch. Looking at the albino he chuckled softly when he suddenly pulled back and smiled: "Don't worry love I don't bite, at least not too hard."

Leroy was relieved when Ayme came back and actually restwd his head on his lap, he was glad that already Take was willing grommet him get close to him. Derricknon the other hand was a big shocked when hearing Ayme not allowing him to approach. Looking back at Derrick with a weak shrug he caressed Ayme's hair and said: "Give him a little time Derrick... He must be quite confused right now..." He looked back down at Ayme and whispered gently: "Don't worry my dear... You are surrounded by people who love and care about you."

Seeing this Derrick let out a heavy sighs and said: "Alright Leroy I will leave him to you for now. I'm gonna go and keep on searching for that bastsrd. I won't be able to forgive myself knowing that he still draws breath." He gave Ayme one last sad and longing look before leaving the hospital room. 

Looking at Leroy Ayme relaxed in his lap more his mind swirling as it tried to piece together all of the new information it had learned. “Can we get something to eat? I’m hungry” Ayme asked his voice overly gentle as he looked at Leroy. “I’ve been in here for awhile and I can’t remember eating.” Ayme added as Al raised a brow.

”you charts say you’ve been refusing to eat anything they have offered...” Al added only to see the glare from Aymes eyes as the sudden shift in personalities towards him.

“You can fuck off!” Ayme suddenly snapped as Yoh shown through clearly just angry and aggressive towards Al who only frowned and stood still.

“Leroy come over here” Al asked wanting to see Ayme pushed even more. “I need to see what will happen” Al mumbled wanting to see what Ayme would do if he touched Leroy or held him close. 

"Sure thing my dear. What would you like to eat? Sushi? Pizza? Or you perhaps some fried rice? Whatever you want I can get it for you." Leroy smiled as he caressed Ayme's cheek lovingly. When Ayme lashed out against Al he tried his best to calm Ayme down and whispered: "There there my love... no need to get upset.... We're all trying to help." He looked up at Al and back at the man resting on his laps, then back at the doctor again and asked: "You sure this is a good idea?" He hesitated for a moment but eventually he shifted away from Ayme and got up to Al's side and said: "I sure hope you know what you're doing."