You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Oh? Is that so?" Leroy raised an eyebrow when he heard that the boy was put on suspension by the teacher. He listened carefully for what was going on and after learning all the details he said to You: "Listen Yu, while violence is regrettable at times it is to only way to right a wrong or fight against enemies that threatens to destroy you. But you should only use it after you've exhausted all other options and you have absolutely no other choice, and when you do, you better make sure that it is swift and brutal. I think it's better that you continue to go to school with other kids around you, and I am site that with a little... convincing, your teacher would see that letting you continue to go to school would be most beneficial for everyone." 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I don’t like going to school! The classes are boring and no other kids understand. You try fitting in having five dads!” Yu snapped as he glared at Leroy. “Oh wait you can’t because your always running out of the house or abandoning us!” Yu hissed knowing his words where cold and hurtful as he stormed off and slammed his bedroom door shut locking himself in his room.

”well, he didn’t hit you so I call that a better use of anger” Al admitted as he looked at Leroy. “Don’t worry he will get over it, he’s confused and angry it doesn’t help he doesn’t know what or how to explain our family to others.” Al added knowing Yu had been showing some signs of stress but, he seemed to only talk to Misha about this stuff. “Answer this for me, Harold without his wealth been left alone if he was living in a household like this?” Al asked having been filled in on who Harold was.

”I dunno I think Harold personally would sic Leroy after them and they would be six feet under if the two where still friends” Misha explained slipping off his heels as he walked in in a tshirt and some comfy pants having changed at work.

Leroy was surprised by the sudden outburst coming from You, and before he could say anything.thebkid has ran off the shut himself in his room. "It's quite alright All, cause what he said was absolutely true. I can't relate with what he's going through and I wasn't around much to give him any support." Leroy said with a bitter smile as he lowered his shoulders. After essentially being abandoned by his parents he had little idea of how to maintain a family, let alone one that is as strange as this one. He thoight about Al's questions and as Misha retired to join in the conversation he said: "I'm not too sure about what was Harold's life like before I became his bodyguard but from what I can tell he was trained to be the successor or his father's empire since birth and he was surrounded by people who knew him as such. Students and teachers alike tried to stay on good terms with him and the few stupid enough to try causing trouble were swiftly taught a lesson by his bodyguards and transferred away. In a way he was quite sheltered during his upbringing but of course that didn't mean he didn't have worries of his own. The burden of expectation and not to mention the malice from those who'd try to manipulate or harm him forged him into the man that he is today.... We can eliminate every threat, every obstacle in Yu's path as he grow, but I am not sure if that would be the right thing to do..."

“Yu can’t rely on us to always protect him like Harold relied on you. While I’m all for him kicking ass when needed he needs to know when and when not to pick a fight” Misha added as he sat beside Leroy on a chair looking exhausted. “We will try school again after summer vacation maybe get him feeling like he belongs to this family. It must be hard seeing us all so close and not feeling like he belongs.” Misha added with a small frown.

”he belongs, he’s just adjusting it’s not like anyone’s ever explained this whole relationship to him or who we all want to be referenced as. One day he finds out he has a father then ten minutes later it’s two. Next thing he knows he’s got five fathers and two brothers and no way to tell who’s the best to ask things.” Al added understanding where Misha was coming from and Leroy. “We need a system. And he needs to feel comfortable with all of us taking him places and picking him up” Al added knowing that he had raised some eyebrows as a strange man coming and getting the kids. “All in all today wasn’t easy to prove the kids where fine with me. If we are going to be a family we all need to be on pickup lists and be known that we all share custody” Al finished stepping away for a moment to stir the stew.

"Sure, I'd be glad to be more involved around the house, not just with the kids but also with you guys too." Leroy said with a soft smile: "I've been quite lucky in that I was given so many chances to start over... I think it's about time that I really make use of my luck and pick up the slack." He turned towards Misha and said: "You in particular have been so helpful taking care of the kids and everything... I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am. Thank you Misha. If it weren't for you Ayme couldn't have chased after me with the kids untended and I wouldn't be here." He then tuened to Al and said: "And thank you for taking care of Ayme and I. I'm sure we've been quite a lot of headahce headache to deal with. "

“I love my family and my lovers. It’s nice having such a close home” Misha replied with a blush as he looked away. “ I love caring for the kids like my own. I can’t have any so...it’s nice caring for them and being a parent” Misha explained as he smiled a little and kissed Leroy’s cheek before getting up to snuggle him.

“headache or not. It’s nice having people to take care of lately too. I like feeling part of a family instead of working all the time. I’ve been studying my whole life and now at 27 years old I feel like I’ve found another passion in life. Having so many others around is nice and I enjoy spending time outside of work which is a first” Al added with a laugh as he watched Misha snuggle into Leroy. “We all take time to figure ourselves out so never feel like your bothering anyone learning and finding yourself” Al finished with a happy smile.

”I’ll figure out a plan for us. And I’ll talk to Yu...see what I can do” Misha added wanting to wait a few hours to let him fully calm down.

Leroy blushed slightly when Misha pressed the kiss on his cheek before being snuggled. It's been a while since he received such straight forward kindness from anyone other than Ayme and it made him a little nervous, but not in a bad way. "Yes.. I can relate to that feeling." Leroy smiled as he looked at the young man. Even though he'd never thought that he wanted children, after seeing the twins and Yu he began to empathize with those who did. While he still prioritize Ayme above all else, he'd do about anything for the three children as he saw so much of Ayme in him, even though that meant he hasn't start loving those kids as themselves but only as extensions of Ayme, by time perhaps he'd be able to grow more affectionate to the kids on their own right. 

In any case things would take time to settle, both in terms of his own personal issues or the whole household. Nodding at what Al said he smiled: "I'm glad that you like living with us. Though I hope if you don't mind me asking... Why do you care so much? I know the relationship between Ayme and Misha and that's why he's here, but I'm not exactly sure why you stick around."  

“...I share blood with Ayme. Back when Yoh was testing out treatments I volunteered for a blood treatment. While I didn’t take after him in any way other than skin...I did stop aging a few years later. I was in my younger years when it happened and it’s also how I met Misha.” Al explained with a shrug. “Honestly I feel responsible I didn’t stop Yoh or reject the sample. When was so warmly welcomed when he was spreading out Aymes blood and skin samples. I didn’t raise my voice I just let it happen when he was visiting us and no matter how he looked I didn’t blow the whistle and do anything to get Ayme out of the basement out of Yohs hands.” Al added a melody of deep regret in his voice as he frowned his eyes showing a deep sadness that couldn’t be erased when it came to what had happened.

“but, you found me. And you never forgot about Ayme and started speaking out against anyone that so much as talked bad about their patient. All those years and your only flaw is just that couldn’t find him and try to save him. He doesn’t hold any anger for what happened and he loves you he always has.” Misha added looking at Al as he still held Leroy close.

“The story is interesting unknowing at the time to each other we all fell in love when they met years ago. I mean al is only two years older then Ayme and I’m only a year older then Ayme. During the rare days we talked during the testing in Russia we did grow close.” Misha explained to Leroy with a small smile. “When they left it was sad but we knew they where only here to do some tests and head back into hiding. Meeting Ayme is what pushed Al into medicine and made me want to find Ayme again.” Misha finished gently letting Leroy go.

“when Misha called Ayme was happy and living with you...I cried glad he had been saved and was loved” Al replied with a smile looking at Leroy with only love and kindness. “I owe you for saving my first love. And for loving my second love” Al added mentioning to Misha who blushed. “And over the last few months I’ve fallen in love with you.” Al whispered gently touching Leroy’s face.

Leroy listened to Al and Misha describing their past and he must admit it was quite dramatic. They met Ayme when he was still young and was able to reunite with him years latter. Al in particular whose life was arguably defined by his encounter with Ayme given his choice of profession. As Al explained how grateful he felt however Leroy began to notice something odd about how Al was looking at him.  It didn't take long for the doctor to speak out his feelings and Leroy was just completely caught off guard:" L.... love? I.. I do appreciate the two of you being here and.. and have no problem with you getting close with Ayme but..." He said with a blush on his face and his gaze awkwardly wavering not sure what to say: "I love Ayme. He's the only man I'm in love with romantically and I don't intend to change that. But I'm prepared to let more people into my heart and love them as family, like Yu, Haru, Haruka, and of course you two... and even Derrick..." He looked up at Al and said: "I hope that's enough for you."

(Do you think maybe we can do a Al, Misha and Leroy threesome here?)

(Oh yeah totally down for that)

”ouch, didn’t know he was such a heartbreaker” Misha replied laughing a little as he looked at Al. “Don’t worry he warms up slowly to others...kinda” Misha explained with a small sigh enjoying the closeness between the three of them.

“alright you can be as close to Ayme as you want, but what will you do when he’s busy. You can’t waste your whole life waiting for him to make time for just you. It’s not reasonable or fair to him to sacrifice like that.” Misha replied with a frown wondering how Leroy saw their family. “Misha can’t always be by Aymes side so he sleeps with me on nights he’s feeling lonely. Ayme doesn’t mind and understands he’s glad we can sleep with others that way he can step away and care for you and himself. But eventually he’s going to stretch himself thin and break.” Al explained as he turned off the stove coming back and leaned on the table.

”Al has a point. I can’t put my life and work on hold to wait for Ayme to finish with his date with Derrick so tonight I’m bunking with Al and spending a romantic night with him. If Derrick or you where here I’d do the same. If I showed no interest in anyone else well, they would feel hurt and I might cause Ayme to feel like he needs to babysit when in all truthfulness he should only be focusing on getting his shit together and keeping his health up.” Misha added his arms wrapping more around Leroy as he spoke. “I love everyone Ayme loves. You Derrick and Al are so different and yet so similar it’s nice knowing I won’t ever have an empty bed or a night feeling alone. I think that’s how Ayme feels...having lived alone for so long he won’t ever be alone with all of us” Misha finished before kissing Leroy’s cheek lovingly and let go of him leaving to go to the basement and pick out a nice wine for dinner.

"I... I've never thought of it that way..." Leroy admitted after listening to Misha and Al and said: "I've tried to convince myself that I don't mind waiting for him, after all it's not like I have anything else going on in my life these days... But judging from my eagerness to follow Morgan clearly I wasn't satisfied... I mean how could I be when he's the only thing that matters to me in my life while I'm but a part of his, even though I'm grateful that it's a pretty big part? I don't want to be his burden... I want to be part of this family and make it work..." Leroy blushed as he felt Misha's arm around him before kissing his cheek lovingly. Even though his heart remained fixated on Ayme he had to admit Misha and Al's love and kindness was getting to him in a way he couldn't really explain. Pausing for a moment he turned to look at Al and asked: "So umm... I don't suppose you planned to involve me in your.. romantic night? I don't want to be a bother or anything I can go watch the kids."  

“I’m open for you joining in. I don’t mind sharing my lovers.” Al replied smiling as Misha came back up with the wine. “Mind settling the kids down?” Al asked Misha who raised a brow and nodded slipping away to check on Yu and the twins. Coming back five minutes later Misha sighed happily.

“Yu is still sulking and most likely will stay in his room playing video games and can entertain  himself. Twins are out cold and snuggled down for the night.” Misha reported with a smile glad that they would have a peaceful night for the most part.

”wonderful seems we can all have a nice night” Al replied as he opened the wine bottle carefully and grabbed three glasses. Letting the wine air out he grabbed some bowls and went to set up dinner in the living room where they could relax and wind down.

”seems your joining us? Want to pick a movie?” Misha asked Leroy wanting to include him so he felt like he wasn’t intruding. “Al honestly sucks at picking anything even remotely interesting” Misha added before taking Leroy’s hand and leading him to the cozy setup for the three of them with a card game sitting in the middle of the table if they got really bored.

Leroy felt a bit awkward to be invited to Al and Misha's date night, especially after the confession he'd just heard from the two of them. But he wasn't lying when he said that he wanted to love them as family and this was his first step trying to do so.  "Ah.. umm.. honestly I'm not too familiar with movies from these couple of years cause, you know.... So if you don't mind watching some old classics then I could pick the movie." Leroy said as he was lead by Misha to the setup in the living room. Leroy used to be quite good at social interactions either dealing with others in Ayers Corp or the various love interests of Harold, but now he found himself utterly clueless and helpless and was just being lead along by Misha and Al. Of course it was to be expected after five years of mental and physical torment but that didn't change the fact that Leroy remain rather awkward. But as the night continued and with a few glasses of wine down he gradually became more relaxed, his expression softened and his body language also became less stiff.  

“Glad to see someone’s finally loosening up~” Al teased Leroy his head resting on Mishas shoulder.

”it is nice seeing you more comfortable around us” Misha added sipping his glass of wine his body already drunk. “Ugh I’m going to be hungover tomorrow...how about I go get the bedroom ready?” Misha asked Al before getting up and stumbling off to his room making Al chuckle.

”if you feel comfortable you can come with us. You can watch or participate or just go to bed it’s your choice” Al offered wanting Leroy to know he was welcome with open arms but he wouldn’t be forced to join. “Mishas real fun when he’s this drunk though~” Al added finishing his glass as he got up and loosened his tie heading to the bedroom to find Misha half naked on the bed and dazed.

”I. I think I forgot to buy condoms.” Misha whispered drunkenly clearly out of it as he laughed happily and flopped back on the bed.

”next time we are limiting you to four instead of five” Misha whispered gently helping his lover finish undressing the sight of Mishas body turning him on.

After a couple of wine it was clear that Misha couldn't quite hold his liquor and began to act accordingly. Leroy watched a little worriedly as the man got up and began stumbling towards his room. Hearing Al's invitation Leroy said hesitantly: "I.. I don't know if that's gonna be a good idea... I mean I haven't I'm still getting used to my new body not to mention that I haven't slept with anyone but 'Ayme' for like.... " He stopped on mid-sentence remembering that all the "Ayme" he had slept with were actually other people. It was just his perception of them were warped by his delusions. Before he realized Al has already left for the bedroom. Warning to turn down Al's offer face to face he quickly followed the doctor.

"Hmm. Al I appreciate the offer but I think I'll have to..." Leroy was about to continue when he witnessed the sight of Misha being half naked and was getting fully so with the the help of Al. "Ah I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to.. I mean I know you guys are gonna sleep together but I just don't.. I mean I .. " his brain has just totally went blank not site what to say or do. If the past Leroy could see himself now he would most defiantly laugh at how awkward he was acting. 

“God your cute. You weren’t always like this. You use to be so scary...kind hot seeing you flustered~” Misha teased as he slipped off his shirt and stretched showing off his body a touch more to Leroy’s eyes. “I’m not shy with my body. Never have been” Misha added as he slipped off the bed carefully and wrapped his arms around Leroy his body pressing up against the poor man.

“Misha. Be nice Leroy isn’t sure if he wants to join you shouldn’t pressure him” Al scolded not liking that Misha was being so touchy.

“If he didn’t want to join why did he come in here. Why didn’t he just leave the second we did and go to his room” Misha asked his arms releasing Leroy as Al carefully removed him and quieted him with a deep kiss causing Misha to move much closer to his lover his body throbbing and begging for more.

”leave him be for now if he wants to watch or join he’ll stay” Al whispered after breaking the kiss leaving Misha almost breathless.

Leroy was flustered as Ayme approached, showing off his lithe , beautiful body and wrapped his arms around him, he could feel the other's hot breath on his face and the warmth emanating from his body. "I.. I didn't want to be rude and just leave you without a word.. I.." Leroy tried to explain himself but clearly the young man wasn't having any of it. Thankfully Al came to his rescue and pulled Misha away for a deep passionate kiss. Leroy could see Misha's manhood throbbing and standing up right in front of his eyes as it happened. Countless thoughts and emotions clashed in his mind, on one hand he has actually been quite pent up after the blowjob Ayme gave him leaving him wanting more, but he wasn't sure if venting his desire with Al and Misha was such a good idea. on one hand he wanted to be close to the others in the family but at the same time he couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong to sleep with people other than Ayme. His trail of thought reverted back to earlier this day when Ayme pleasured him with his mouth and how quickly he came. It was only natural that his newly grown parts would be extra sensitive but who knows how long that's gonna last? He wondered would he be able to pleasurer Ayme properly in the future if he remained this sensitive, and of course, there's only one way to build up tolerance for pleasure. Gulping nervously he approached the two and said: "I think... I think I'd like to join you two... that's if you don't mind me interrupting..." 

“Join in but only if you really want to, we don’t want you to feel forced” Al mumbled not liking his partners to feel forced to join. This was mainly why he hand done anything with Ayme. Looking down at the male in his arms  he focused on keeping Misha close to his body. Feeling the throbbing erection against his body he kissed Misha again before picking him up and tossed him on the bed just standing over Misha who laid on the bed fully exposed. “Why don’t you start slow? I know Misha likes being teased~” Al whispered his hand dancing down his lovers thigh making Misha shiver in anticipation.

Looking over at Leroy Misha blushed before patting the side of the bed wanting him to join. “Come get into bed with me~” Misha asked his voice shaking as he blushed at the gentle strokes to his inner thighs from Als hands the man taking his time.

"No i'm not forced... I'm just... Nervous..." Leroy said as he slowly approached the bed and got next to Misha. The boy ha seen nothing but kind to him and all his reservations aside he'd really want to show his appreciation. He moved closer and a little hesitantly coveted the young man's lips with his own. The kiss began slow and awkward as Leroy wasn't too sure of himself. But at the end of the day a kiss was a kiss and Leroy was one hell of a good kisser. Their lips mingled as their tongues danced and tangled together passionately. Meanwhile his hand roamed down to the youung man's chest and began picking on one of his nippele, pressing and flickering the small bud skillfully to bring Misha more pleasure. As he devoted himself to tease and stimulate the young man he found himself becoming more and more confident in his advances as if a part of him which was laid dorment till now has awoken.

“Your quiet good at this” Al praised Leroy watching as Misha clung to Leroy almost as if begging for more from his lover. Chuckling at how cute the two where Al wandered off for a moment to dig around Mishas dresser. Coming back he held up a full bottle of lube. “Someone picked up a new kind~” Al sang happily wanting nothing more then to try it out as Misha broke the hungry kiss.

”it’s nice...suppose to make your insides all warm and extra slimy” Misha explained knowing the lube was rather pricey to buy but hell, it was a good brand. Nuzzling back up to Leroy Misha continued the kiss hungry for more affection his hand resting on Leroy’s thigh. As Al lubed up his fingers he was a bit shocked at how thick the lube was almost like a jelly. 

“my this is thick you’ll be able to go a few rounds without stop” Al exclaimed his fingers massaging Mishas hole as he started to prep his lover already feeling his ass getting warmer and tighter.

Leroy chuckled slightly from Al's praise and said: "I had a lot of practice.... perhaps too much practice." He said before moving to nibble and kiss on Misha's neck while his fingers continued to toy with the man's nipple. Trying to test Misha's preference out he began slowly adding more strength as he rubbed and pinched on the small bud, His eyes followed Al as he went to fetch some lube and as they explained how the lube would work he found his cock began to swell while his pussy started to feel, for lack of a better word, needy. "I'd... like to try that out latter... if you don't mind..." Leroy said a bit timidly as he watched Al beginning to prepare Misha's rear. He began to roam his hand down along the young man's belly and soon reached his erection and began stroking it, getting his fingers wet from the pre-cum that was seeping out. 

Moaning softly Misha trembled at Leroy’s touch his nipples causing small bolts of pleasure to run through his body. Looking at Leroy Misha blushed as his hand snaked down to his throbbing cock. As he laid helpless under Leroy he groaned at Al pushed his Cock in his back arching as he let out a whine at how full he ended up feeling. “Mmh god to it tighter then normal~” Al groaned continuing to push deeper and deeper into Misha until he was fully rested inside. Letting out a happy sigh Al gave Misha a few minutes admiring just how erotic the man looked as he was being pleasured by Leroy.

”Leroy if you want  I’m sure Misha would like you riding him instead~” Al added knowing he needed to wait for the lube to act up a little more before he wanted to start fucking knowing he was happily teasing Misha the whole time. Reaching beside him he held out the lube for Leroy to try out.

Leroy watched almost enviously as Al pushed his cock into Misha, the young man looked like he was quite overwhelmed by the insertion and needed a little time to get used the doctor's member. He gulped as Al offered him the lube and after a moment of hesitation nodded and took the bottle. He poured some of the jello like substance on his hand and reached for Misha's cock once more. He began smearing the lube all over the shaft from the base to its very tip. Once the member was nice and lubed up Leroy pulled away and began stripping off his clothes, revealing his now youthful looking body. He had regained some of the muscle mass he has lost but still looked on the slim side. Between his legs his small cock stood firmly twitching in excitement. Beneath his cock and pair of balls his slit was already quite wet and as he got up and straddled.over the young man he took a deep breath as he guided the man's cock towards his pussy and began to slowly sit down..

"Unnn.mmm..... Ummm~~" Leroy bit his lower lips as he slowly lowered himself upon the manga cock, and with every inch he took he found himself getting more and more turned on. And as he sat completely down on Misha's pelvis he soon began to wiggle his waist and moaned: "Your cock feels is filling me up so... Much... Ha...Ha... Feels so.. good...!", 

“Ah...it burns~“Misha moaned feeling more lube touch his body. Watching Leroy he whined a little at the feeling of the lube causing his cock to throb painfully. Watching Leroy strip Misha blushed and moaned his body begging for some form or friction or pleasure. Al blushing looked at Leroy and watching him go down on Misha only made his cock twitch and grow harder. “Your so tight~” Misha moaned his body trembling as he gripped at the sheets.

Groaning Misha moved his hips a little feeling his cock grind ever so slowly inside of Leroy.Al watching only smirked and started moving his hips causing Misha to buck his hips and groan out. Moving one hand to Leroy’s thigh he gently rested a hand there allowing Leroy to choose if he wanted him to do something.

While Leroy continued to wiggle his waist he could feel the lube starting to take its effect inside his pussy, as a burning sensation began to spread from his slit and spread in his groin it added to the pleasure he was already feeling from Misha's member. "This is pretty... intense...!" Leroy moaned as he began to lift his hip up and down, gradually picking up the pace until he was bouncing on the young man's cock at a nice rhythm, and as Misha began to move his hip responding to his movements, his own smaller member also jumped up and down and was sarting to spill pre-cum over Misha's belly.  

"Ha... ha.. uh....umm.~~.. M.. Misha.... ha..." Leroy moaned as pleasure started to build up in his body. He had to admit he missed this, having his artificial pussy filled with someone's cock. But he has gotten used to abuses much more intense than this and as he felt Al's hand resting on his thigh. Turning a bit sideways he reached back towards the doctor and pulled him closer and whispered: "I want... more...." He pressed a needy kiss on the doctor's lips while he moved his hand to his rear and pleaded: "I need something back there too..."