You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Oh Ayme, you're quite a scheming manipulator aren't you?" Derrick chuckled st Ayme's plan to tease Al and Misha for their relationship. "It would certainly be a fun show to watch when it explode." He got up following Ayme and smiled: "I missed all the fun and thrill as well. So how about we make tonight really counts?" He took Aymeas hand and said: "But of course we still have the rest of our date to enjoy."

The two of them fit back in the road and after they were done window shopping Derrick decided to take Game to see a movie. They ended up watching a pretty standard romantic comedy and by the time they got out of the theatre it was already dark. They made it back to their car and Derrick drive them to one of the high end hotels in the city center and managed to get a seat at the restaurant there. After a nice moody dinner with fine food and wine, accompanied  y a love performance by a band, the two of them ended up in the penthouse suite of the hotel. The place was lavish to say the very least with a spacious living room, a bar, a large bathroom with a bathtub almost big enough to swim in, and of class a massive bed befitting of royalty. Derrick asked as he pulled off his tie:  "So Ayme would you like to take a bath first or you wanna get down to business?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Bath would be nice we have been walking a lot today.” Ayme admitted admiring the view of the city from high up. Looking out the window Ayme stood the lights dancing off of his skin as he took in the sights. “It’s really beautiful” Ayme whispered before turning back to Derrick and sat on the bed waiting for him to finish.  “Mind helping me undress? I had to get help tying the damn thing” Ayme explained mentioning to the pesky tie that he had no idea how to take off.

Looking at Derrick Ayme smiled a little his face a little flush from the alcohol from dinner and the slight embarrassment of the romantic situation they where getting into. “I hope you’ll make tonight more fun then the last time we fucked~” Ayme teased his voice dropping into a very seductive whisper while waiting on the edge of the bed.

For a moment Derrick was memorialized by the sight of Ayme standing by the window, the lights from the night city adding a dazzling aura into the already breathtakingly beautiful male. He walked up towards Ayme and held his chin up and said: "It is beautiful, but you outshine the view so much more." He pressed a loving kiss on the albino's lips as he began working on the manga tie, freeing his neck from the constraints and revealing his delicious collar. Eventually he pulled away from the kiss and said: "Honestly love I don't think that's gonna be hard to pull off. For one thing we're not drenched in blood. And we don't have an incoming death match bothering us in our minds" He took Ayme's hand and lead him to the bathroom. Turning on the hot water he continued to make out with the albino while slowly shedding those bothersome clothes. By the time the two of them were completely exposes the bathtub was also pretty much filled up. 

"Watch out, it's a little slippery." Derrick said as they got into the water and let out a sigh of comfort as the bath warmed up their bodies. He reached for the body wash and poured some on his palm before he began roaming his hands across the man's body in the name of cleaning him. He said: "Honestly Ayme sometimes I envy you. You don't have to work out that hard and you can still maintain this absolutely perfect body."

“I’m careful with what I eat and take. Vitamins have been great at keeping my muscles healthy.” Ayme admitted blushing red as he felt Derrick’s hands roam over his body.  Moving in the tub he sat to where he was basically sitting in Derrick’s lap facing away from him. Groaning a little at the sensitivity of his cock Ayme leaned back into Derrick’s arms his cock stiffening even more as he closed his eyes. “I missed this, the closeness. The feel of your hands across my body” Ayme whispered while playfully grinding again Derrick’s cock with his ass. While Ayme wanted nothing more then to just erupt into full blow out sex he knew just how important taking it slow and having a little fore play would make it so much better.

Derrick chuckled joyfully as he felt Ayme grinding his hip against his cofk, which at this point was standing firm and twitching in anticipation for what was to come. "Oh you naughty boy, can't you see that i'm trying to clean you up?" He wrapped his slippery fingers around Ayme's cock and began stroking the shaft slowly. He whispered in Ayme's ear: "Gotta polish this rid nice and clean." Meanwhile his other hand reached for Ayme's nipple and begins pinching find it playfully. He nibbled on the man'a earlobe and slowly teased him. He had no mention to rush things unlike their last encounter, he intended to take full advantage of their time together. "When was the last time you used my ass? Or anyone's for that matter?" He whispered into Ayme's ear and said: "Now that I have your cock nice and clean, you wanna put it to good use?"

“It’s been awhile” Ayme mumbled his body burning and begging to be ravished even more by Derrick’s hands. Feeling his lovers fingers dance across his body and tease his sensitive nipples almost made Ayme pass out his body overly stimulated in pleasure. “Got it’s been awhile. I didn’t think I could get more sensitive after our last time” Ayme whispered more to himself then Derrick as he relaxed against his lover. At the offer of Ayme fucking him Ayme turned a touch looking at Derrick’s face before asking his question.

“Do you really want me to fuck you?” Ayme asked curiously slightly surprised that Derrick would want such a thing since the last few times Ayme had bottomed. While Ayme had no problem with fucking Derrick into next week he was a bit concerned that he might not last for hours and in turn wouldn’t be able to properly please Derrick. Having abstained since their last fuck and with all of his new changes Ayme wasn’t really sure what to expect from his own body sexually now that he was mostly all better.

Derrick was quite amused by just how sensitive Ayme seemed right now, Every pinch, every rub, every flicker, every stroke, every squeeze just caused the most adorable reaction coming from Ayme that the albino seemed like he could cum at any moment with just foreplay alone. He chuckled at Ayme's question and said: "Yeah sure I'd want you to fuck me. It's been a while since I'm on the receiving end and I kind of wanna get a taste of that too." He leaned closer and pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's lips before he lifted Ayme up from his laps and turned around, with his hands on the edge of the bathtub he presented his butt to his lover and wiggled it slightly and said: "Come on my love, don't you want a piece of this ass? I think my rear end looks pretty good." 

“God your embarrassing asking like that” Ayme replied his face burning red as he looked away from Derrick. Looking back he touched the mans ass rubbing his soft cheeks with his free hand. “We don’t have lube on hand and soap really isn’t the best substitute.” Ayme muttered gently to Derrick mentally saving the image he had in his mind of Derrick in such a Lewd position. Sighing a little Ayme shrugged not wanting to go hunt for anything and let a wet soapy finger slip into Derrick wanting to tease and prep his ass a little. Working in another finger Aymes cock was throbbing in a painful way wanting to just shove in and take Derrick instead of taking his time.

“Might feel a little pain but you should be alright” Ayme whispered as he choose a very nice smelling liquid soap and lathered his cock more before pushing it slowly into Derrick’s ass. “God you feel good!” Ayme groaned his body feeling fireworks of pleasure from just being inside Derrick.

Derrick chuckled as he looked back and saw Ayme reacting like a young boy seeing a nude for the first time and said: "Oh come on Ayme, you have seen my ass at least a thousand times already. What's there to be embarrassed about?" He let out a soft moan as he felt the otheris hand on his butt, his fingers digging into his butchers and he rubbed them and said: "Don't worry dear, soap is fine. I just wanna feel your cock inside me." Derrick said with a seductive smile as he felt Ayme's fingers pushing into him. It has been a while since he last took anything back there so there was some pscomfort, but his body remembered the pleasure of being entered all too way and didn't take long for him to feel a soothing itch wanting more. And more was certainly given. 

"Ummm... Um....Ha...Ah..  " he moaned lightly as he felt Ayme's cock stretching his pucker open and intruded inside. Thebinsertion was a bit more than his rear could handle but at the same time the pleasure he was feeling from being stretched and filled up outweighed any discomfort. Inch by inch he pushed in deeper and deeper and as the member rubbed against his prostate he found his body jumping a little in response. He turned back slightly and pulled Ayme close for a loving kiss then said: "Come on love... Give me all you've got..."

“Doesn’t matter if I’ve seen you millions of times. It will always feel like the first time to me” Ayme explained looking deep into Derrick’s eyes his own seemed to shift.  Kissing  him back hungry  Ayme seemed for that moment starved for his affection and touch. Moving his waist slowly Ayme worked his hips teasing the hungry asshole in a way that held a promise of much more of Derrick could be patient. Pushing Derrick’s body into a better position Ayme smirked before taking his cock almost fully out and with an easy thrust of his hips rammed into his lover repeating this process over and over. Groaning Ayme sadistically left bite marks and hickeys in every inch of skin he could reach.

Tangling his fingers in Derrick’s hair after leaving his love marks Ayme smirked before pulling his lovers head to the side knowing all to well what he was doing to the poor male under his powerful control. “I want to hear your sweet moans~” Ayme whispered in Derrick’s ear his breath hot as his lips parted and bit Derrick’s earlobe playfully.

Derrick moaned into the kiss as Ayme continued his slow thrust, teasing him even further while he was so desperate for more. His sphincter squeezed and convulsed around the albino's member hungrily as he began pushing his hips back responding to Ayme's movements. As difficult as it was for Derrick to bear all this maddening teasing he knew very well that Ayme himself would be more desperate wanting to pick up the pace. He groaned slightly when Ayme shifted his position slightly to better ravage his rear, and soon enough he felt the man starting to really work his cock, pulling almost completely out before ramming back all the way in with each thrust. 

"F... Fuck... Ayme your cock feels so... So good!" Derrick moaned lustfully as he felt the pull on his hair, a clear sigh of asserting dominance coming from Ayme, and he was all too willing to let the albino take charge and have fun. His moans became sweeter and louder as the thrusting continued and as Aume whispered into his ears he moaned: "Yes Maybe...Ah...Ha...aaah~ fuck me harder, fuck.. ha...ahah~~~!" 

“You really want to try and challenge me?” Ayme asked with a small huff his fingers tightening in his lovers hair. Pulling Derrick up so he was standing on his knees Ayme carefully moved Derrick’s body so he had one leg in between Aymes legs and one ankle resting on Aymes shoulder. Groaning Ayme continued giving Derrick a deeper thrust each time hitting his prostate.  Pulling Derrick’s hair he looked down at his face his eyes quite intimidating. “Still going to tease me by holding back moans?” Ayme asked his voice ordering instead of asking his little sex toy as if he wasn’t giving him an option.

Derrick let out a joyful yelp when Ayme pulled his leg up so he was able to thrust deeper into his ass and hitting his prostate. "h...HA.. AHA..aha aah~~ ahaAhhh AAAAH~~" He simply couldn't hold his voice down anymore as moaned out loudly from the flood of pleasure. The albino could certainly dish out some punishment when he was in a dominating mood, which made Derrick even more excited and  cried lustfully: "Oh go Ayme... so.. you're cock feels so good! Ah yes.. yes fuck me... ha ..a ha~~aAHH AAAHAAH AAAHAHAHAHAA~~`" 

Ayme was quite please hearing Derrick’s voice his cock going faster and harder inside of Derrick as he released his hair and gripped his hip. Pulling him closer Ayme moaned softly at the tight ass and with his free hand started stroking Derrick’s cock over and over wanting him to get closer to climaxing. “Your ass feels amazing~” Ayme whispered enjoying every second of his cock being tightly squeezed by Derrick’s insides. “I’m getting close think you can hold out a little longer?” Ayme asked wanting them both to reach their orgasm together. Squeezing Derrick’s cock firmly he continued pumping it with each thrust of his hips mimicking his own hungry thrusts.

Derrick and panted heavily as Ayme really started to pound inside him. "AH... ha... haah .umm.. nn...nnnnaaa!" he cried as his body shivered from the tides of pleasure rising higher and higher. "Le... let's cum together Ayme.. fill me up with your cum~" he groaned as he felt Ayme gripping his cock which made holding against his climax even harder. "ha.. hah. hgm... Ay...Ayme. .I;m gonna... oh god please jus.... ha na..ay..ahha a g...g...aahh~~aaAAAAHH!" It didn't take long before the pleasure reached its climax and as his body spasmed uncontrollably his cock throbbed and twitched in Ayme's fingers and released his thick slimy cum while his ass  tightened around Ayme's own member greedily to take in all of the man's essence.  

“Fuck.” Ayme groaned as Derrick’s ass milked all of his seed out. Trying to catch his breath Ayme took ahold of the side of the tub gently resting beside his lover. “Think I overdid it” Ayme admitted with a tiered laugh. “Ugh...worth it though” Ayme mumbled snuggling close to Derrick his body still riding off the high of sex. Laying in the warm water beside Derrick Ayme relaxed letting his heart rate slow down so he didn’t pass out from stressing his body.

”Mmh” Ayme mumbled nuzzling into Derrick’s back lovingly. “We should move to the bed don’t want to get all wrinkly” Ayme muttered wanting to get out but hell he was exhausted.

Derrick panted heavily as he enjoyed the pleasure that still lingered after his climax. Groaning slightly he moved his leg down and leaned against the edge of the bu while Ayme rested on him as well. He said with a tired smile: 'Yeah.. that was pretty intense. I kind of like it when you're play rough. Perhaps you should do so more often? " He enjoyed the hot bath as Ayme slowly clamed down and chuckled slightly when Ayme suggested that they get to bed and said: "Yeah I'd love to do that but first... you gotta get off my back, not to mention pull your cock out of my ass... despite how much I enjoy it being there." 

“Mmh sorry your rather comfy” Ayme admitted carefully removing his cock from Derrick’s ass. Sitting up Ayme carefully got out of the tub and grabbed a towel not caring to wear anything to bed. Drying his hair and body Ayme stood in front of the window taking in the view once again as he waited for Derrick knowing he would be not far behind. Tossing the towel on the small desk chair Ayme crawled into the bed instantly collapsing into the softness. “I was hoping to do another round but I might need a nap to recharge” Ayme explained his body demanding he take more rest.

”hope you don’t mind” Ayme added pulling a pillow close while he waited for Derrick to join him in the bed.

Derrick moaned as he felt Ayme's cock pulling out of him which sent a wave of pleasure through his sensitive body. He took a few deep breaths to calm down before he followed Ayme out of the tub. Seeing his wet and hot body standing by the window illuminated by the lights outside was quite a breathtaking sight to behold, and as he joined Ayme on the bed he snuggled closer, holding his arm around Ayme he smiled: "Don't worry love I'm just glad that we got have sex in the first place, with you doing the fucking no less. If we get to have another round then fine, but if we don't, then we'll just spend the rest of the night just chilling and resting. As long as you're by my side I'm happy." He pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's forehead and said: "Sweet dreams my love. Have a good nap." 

Ayme nodding snuggled down and slept his body finally crashing after a full day out.

-meanwhile-

“Mmh cooking isn’t the most fun for me but I enjoy it on off days” Al grumbled carefully measuring the ingredients as he stood in the kitchen with Yu who was playing fifty questions while eating for Misha to get home and help him with schoolwork. “It’s a fine art, if done wrong you can destroy your hard work” Al added with a small chuckle turning down the heat as he continued to work on the hearty stew. While everyone had been out Al had taken the day off sticking close to Leroy for company and hanging out in his room. He only left when Misha called being stuck at work and picked up the kids. Noticing the time he tried his best to help out for the evening knowing Misha would be back late.

”take what I do if I don’t read the instructions correctly then I make people even sicker. When you do you must be careful and precise with the directions on your homework” Al added taking a moment to help Yu with his math reading problems.

As Derrick and Ayme fell asleep rather early due to their busy day, back at the clinic/house its inhabitants were still very much awake. Leroy had spent his day in his room with the company of Al and he was able to get to know with the doctor a little bit better. When his mind was clear Leroy was a pretty good judge of character and as far as he could tell Al wasn't exactly part of Ayme's "harem" , and yet yet he still stuck around far more than just a doctor should. He could tell that there was something he was not aware of but at the same time he had a feeling it wasn't something sinister. Al left after Misha called asking him to help take care of the kids and after a while Leroy left his room and found Al helping Yu with his homework. "Hello Yu. How are you doing?" Leroy said with a friendly smile as he approached the kid. He's been so occupied with himself that he rarely had any opportunity to help out with the twins or spending time with little Yu. He sat down beside the boy and asked: "May I hang out with you a little?" He turned look at Al seemingly asking him for permission. 

“I’m being tortured by life lessons while watching a boring cooking show” you replied sarcastically to Leroy scooting over so he could sit at the table with him.

”Ah. Well then mister smarty pants have Leroy help you with your work.” Al replied with a huff amused yet annoyed with Yu’s smart ass reply.

”Gladly” Yu replied back sticking his tongue out at Al playfully his homework clearly done on the page and his questions being more to annoy and poke at Al who seemed to be more permanent in the family lately.

”Leroy, why don’t you check over his work maybe make sure he hasn’t been to over confident with his answers” Al grumbled hearing the twins making noise as he put his cooking knife down and went to check on them leaving Leroy and Yu alone.

Leroy chuckled at Al and Yu's interaction. He reached for the boy's head and caressed his hair gently and said: "In that case I'll help out with you homework. Back in school I was the top of my class you know, well, not exactly top but second only to your uncle Harold." He took Yu's math homework and began checking his answers, after finding a few mistakes here and there he then pointed them out to the boy and guided him to the correct solutions. After Yu's home work was done he stayed by the boy's side waiting for Al's cooking. He then asked: "So Yu, how are you doing lately. Sorry I wasn't able to spend more time with you and get to know you better, but I love your father very much and I'd like you to think of me as your father as well. Can you tell me more about you? Like... how's school lately? Did you make any friends?" 

“I got in trouble at school so I’m not going there for awhile” Yu replied with a shrug having gotten into a fight with another boy and in turn he had been placed on suspension for a few months. “Misha is going to be mad when Al tells him” Yu whispered knowing Al wasn’t keen on getting involved because he didn’t want to get torn a new one for agreeing with Yus reasons.

”the school thinks he should look at other options and that he’s not a good fit for them. They also don’t like the fact we have so many partners. Because of this they think it’s best he look at homeschooling or a different school.” Al explained anger rising in his voice as he spoke exactly how the school did to him. “ I think the damage was justified. They should be lucky he didn’t do more damage.” Al muttered putting the lid on the pot as he looked at Leroy.

“I liked learning at the institute better. It was more interesting.” Yu mumbled not liking that he had gotten scolded badly by the teachers for something that anyone else would have seen as justified.