You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“If I’m to gentle it will be as if I’m not even touching you” Ayme explained his face reddening at Leroy’s cry’s of pleasure. “You need to get off. It would be very troublesome for me if you kept being so frustrated.” Ayme added his younger swirling around the top of Leroy’s cock. Watching Leroy Ayme was a touch hesitant more worried about hurting him. Continuing his sucking Ayme moved closer holding Leroy’s hand tightly in his as he groaned his body burning to be touched and to receive pleasure to his ever hungry cock. Trying hard to ignore it Ayme continued to lick and please Leroy’s sensitive cock.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Ha... ha.wa... n...ha ..aaha...aaaaa~~" Leroy whined as he tried in vain to resist as Ayme continued to lick and please his small cock, every small lick made him cry out in pleasure. He shook his head and groaned as if trying to deny how powerful the sensations which proved to be futile.  He held onto Ayme's hands desperately as the almsot painful waves of pleasure quicly washed over him and less than a minute latter Leroy reached climax. His eyes rolled back while he cried out in almost agony, hsi body spasmed uncontrollably while a pathetic squirt of thin slimy liquid came out of his cock. Leroy collapsed on the bed and panted heavily and whined: "A... Ayme... I told you to be... gentle..."  He covered his face with his right arm in embarrassment and whispered: "I've never thought I wouldn't even last a minute..." He moved his arm slightly and peaked at Ayme trying to see his reaction and then said: "You... you're not disappointed in me, are you? "

“No, I’m not eventually you’ll build up your stamina for sex” Ayme admitted a little surprised by how fast Leroy had came. Smiling at Leroy Ayme relaxed his head on Leroy’s lap enjoying the face he had made Leroy climax. “Trust me once you get back to normal sex will feel better and we can do more fun things~” Ayme explained with a smirk enjoying seeing Leroy’s cute face. Getting up Ayme let Leroy’s hand go before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth and clean off his face. A few minutes later Ayme came out and looked at Leroy.

”are you sure you’ll be fine for a little bit while we are out? If not I can have Al come up and stay with you.” Ayme offered leaving Leroy’s room for a moment before coming back with his suit jacket on and for a moment fumbled with his tie being utterly hopeless.

Leroy moaned softly as he felt Ayme's head resting on his lap. He managed to sit up and put his hand on the albino's head, caressing his silver hair lovingly and said: "I sure hope so Ayme.. I do miss all the crazy times we spent together... though I must admit at times I can't really tell if those were really with you or...." He stopped himself from going any further and shook his head. While Ayme got up and headed for the bathroom Leroy reached for his clothes, and by the time Ayme returned he was fully dressed again. He nodded with a soft smile and said: "Yes Ayme I'll be fine. I don't mind Al staying with me though it's up to you." He chuckled when Ayme came back in a good looking suit while struggling with the tie. 

"Here, let me help you/" Leroy said as he walked up to Ayme and took over the situation. Soon he managed to fix up Ayme's tie and smiled: "You look positively dashing!" He patted on Ayme's shoulder and smiled: "Go and have fun!"  

“How you always wore suits amazes me” Ayme muttered not to fond of the well fitting suit but hell he had been told he needed at least one good suit. Blushing at Leroy’s compliments Ayme smiled a little before kissing his cheek goodbye. “I’ll be back soon help yourself to anything in the kitchen and my room.” Ayme added with a smile excited to be getting out of the house. Letting go of Leroy’s hand Ayme hurried to check and see if Derrick was there to pick him up. Taking a step back from the door after seeing he was still early Ayme went off to find Al and with a quick thanks left the house to go wait outside glad Al would keep an eye on Leroy.

Just as Ayme was talking to Al, Derrick had made it to the garage and started the car. As the garage door opened he took the car out to the front of the door and waited for Ayme to show up. He whistled in amazement when he saw the albino show up in a fancy tight suit and smiled: "You look pretty good Ayme!" Derrick said as he hopped out of the driver's seat and got around the car so he was able to open the car door for Ayme. After getting back behind the wheel Derrick turned to look at Ayme and asked: "So? You've got any particular plan for today? Or should we just go downtown and see what we run into?"

“Thank you, though we have Misha to thank for this little number. He demands we all have at least one decent outfit to go out in” Ayme admitted with a blush his cheeks burning at Derrick’s praise. Settling into the car Ayme buckled up thinking for a moment about Derrick’s question. “Well, I’m not sure I didn’t have anything planned if I’m honest. A trip downtown might be fun, a few drinks, a light dinner, maybe a hotel room if you want?” Ayme offered not really sure of what Derrick would like to do. 

“I don’t think we’ve really ever gone on a date before so there’s a lot that I’m unsure of...I’m kinda nervous” Ayme admitted his cheeks going even redder as he looked at Derrick his eyes shining and his body just radiating pure joy from being with him.

"That sounds like a plan to me." Derrick smiled as he started the car and soon they were heading down the highway towards downtown. While keeping his eyes on the road Derrick asked: "So how was Derrick doing? Had any fun after I left?" He took a glance at Ayme who was just radiating with joy and chuckled: "I guess everything went well given how happy you look?"

The traffic was pretty light that day and soon they arrived at the city center. Derrick managed to find a parking spot near a large department store and decided to take Ayme to the restaurant located on the too floor. After the waiter lead them to their seats and made their order, the pre-meal wine quickly came. Derrick raided the glass and said joyfully: "I propose a toast, to everyone's good health and happiness."

“It was interesting, there’s still a lot to learn about Leroy and how our relationship should be but he was satisfied in the end.” Ayme admitted with a small shrug having enjoyed their time together.  As they arrived Ayme snickered before taking Derrick’s hand as they went to their destination. “My you seemed to have gone all out~ shame. You spoil me to much” Ayme admitted amused deeply by how great of lengths Derrick had gone for just a simple night out. Taking his seat Ayme took in the beauty of the high end restaurant and watched as their wine was poured.

“Wine is a big no no...but I doubt you’ll let me leave your side tonight” Ayme admitted in response to Derrick’s toast. Raising his glass Ayme sipped the wine the taste spilling across his tastebuds. Setting the glass back down carefully Ayme watched Derrick. “I still think we should get a room after this for a few hours it would be nice to spend some alone time with you~” Ayme whispered not wanting everyone to listen to their conversation. 

Derrick laughed sligthly at Ayme's comment and said: "Oh please this place isn't even that high end. The fact that we were able to get a seat without a reservation proves my point. I just picked this place because it's convenient." He leaned in closer towards Ayme and said: "Let me take you to one of my restaurants next time. I gurantee it;s gonna be way cheaper but way more delicious." After sipping from his glass he raised an eyebrow when Ayme began whispering and he chuckled: "Sure we can get a room after this. But didn't Al told you not to have sex for the time being?" Derrick said as he put his wine glass down and continued: "But of course we can always just 'talk' in the bed. Have a real 'in-depth conversation' about our bodily functions" 

Soon their order came, and the two enjoyed a decent meal at the restaurant before they headed out. Derrick proposed to go on a little walk after the meal and the two of them did a little window shopping. 

So what time of day are we at? I thought they're out for lunch so they've still got lots of time to kill until dinner.

(Lunch makes sense! That way they have more fun time before a romantic dinner XD)

”Al also says no drinking.” Ayme pointed out with a smirk as he ate his lunch enjoying the taste. Ayme was curious about where Derrick had been working the restaurants to him sounding fascinating and almost magical the way Derrick talked about how tasty their food was. After the meal Ayme followed Derrick holding his hand as they casually window shopped and strolled through the downtown. Getting out of the house for the first time in a while was nice, even nicer that they didn’t have to fear any death traps. Noticing a cute candy store mixed with a cafe Ayme stopped rather entranced by the shop before pulling Derrick towards it.

”let’s get everyone something.” Ayme exclaimed quite interested by the items only to stop and the entrance a cute snicker leaving his lips as Misha frowned at the two. “Found you~” Ayme teased with a happy smirk.

”I thought you would go somewhere fancier. Thought it was safe to work today” Misha added turning around to grab another tray of samples from the maid dressed behind the counter in a matching uniform. “Suit looks good on you.” Misha added before offering them some Carmel samples.

As the two of them continued their window shopping they happen to pass by a cute looking candy store.  "Sure, we can bring the kids some souvenirs too." Derrick smiled as he entered the candy shop with Ayme and to his surprise he found a familiar face behind the counter. "So this is where you work." Derrick said to Misha as he looked around the colorful interior of the shop and chuckled: "You certainly look right at home in this place." He took the caramel sample from the young man and tossed it in his mouth, the gentle sweetness of the candy quickly filled up his mouth and he turned to look at Ayme to see how the albino was enjoying the sweets. "Honestly you look sweeter than any of the candy here." He said as he caressed the man's soft silky hair and asked: "So, what gifts do you have in mind?" 

“I should...I own it.  Keeps me busy and brings in income. Plus since I don’t sleep around anymore it’s a good way to kill time when the kids are at school” Misha replied with a small shrug watching Derrick and Ayme glad they where out together. 

“your quite the smooth talker” Ayme replied blushing at the gentle touch from Derrick’s hand and the sweet affection that was better then any sweets. “Well I want to get something for Yu. And something for him to share with his classmates I want him to grow up around people” Ayme admitted feeling rather selfish that he was pushing Yu to have the childhood he never got to have.

”take whatever you want, just leave me a list so I can write it out.” Misha called out from the back bringing out a bag of coffee beans to grind so he could make a fresh pot of coffee.

”what do you like? I mean if you like sweets at all.” Ayme asked wanting to know more about Derrick outside of sex and where he worked. “I don’t really know much about what you like, I feel bad not knowing things like that.” Ayme explained as he held Derrick’s hand still a little embarrassed but not pushing him away.

As Derrick followed Ayme around the store he could tell the albino was enjoying this quite a lot. Despite everything he had been through the man still had some childlike innocence to him and the contrast between that and his more mature side never fail to amaze Derrick and make him love the albino even more. When he was asked about his preference of sweets he thought for a moment and said: "Well... I do like chocolate, though I prefer the more bitter ones. Oh and I quite like those coffee flavored candies as well. What about you? What sweets do you like?"

Derrick chuckled when Ayme said he felt bad for not knowing more.aboit him and said: "And there's much I don't know about you. Don't worry Ayme we have the entire rest of our lives together to figure things out and I am sure we will make more and more discoveries along the way. To be honest Ayme I don't exactly miss the man I was before I met you. I'd much prefer to learn new things and develop new hobbies and preferences alongside you. Create a new "Derrick"' if you will."'

“I’ve never really been into sweets, we’ll never really ate a lot of them” Ayme admitted looking at all the delicacy’s. “I like Carmel apples. And filled chocolates.” Ayme explained knowing those sweets well since he had plenty of drugged up sweets over the years. “While abroad I had a Carmel apple and it was rather amazing. But some of my best memories when it comes to sweets would be the ones I ate like these. Though I’m sure they are alcohol free” Ayme admitted with a small laugh as Misha packed up some of the stuff and some extras.

”adult sweets can be purchased in the cafe. We would have to run Derrick’s ID and you won’t be allowed any.” Misha added worried about Ayme drinking to much.

”when we have a day out you can tell me what I can and can’t have” Ayme replied his voice a touch annoyed almost bordering on anger.

"There there Ayme,  o need to get upset." Derrick said as he pulled Ayme into his arms and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and said: "Misha is just worried about your health. You can't fault him for caring too much" he then turned to look at Misha and said: "Though he could learn how to use his affection in a less confrontational manner."  He like back towards Ayme and smiled: "How about you go ahead and try to find something for Leroy. I am sure he's ngonna like whatever you decide to get for him. After he sent Ayme ahead he exchanged a few words with Misha, then after they've got everything they wanted the two left the candy shop behind. 

Back on the streets the two continued their window shopping, and as they passed by a jewry shop Derrick stopped to look at the shop window for a moment and said: "Give me a moment would you?" He smiled as he headed into the store and talked to the clerk. Moments latter he came out with a small box in hand and handed it to Ayme: "Here's a little something for you."

Inside the box was a silver necklace with a small pendent the shape of a rose with a pink sapphire I the middle." I saw this and just thought it would look great on your neck." Derrick smiled as he looked at Ayme and asked: "Want me to put it on for you?"

“Fault me all you want I don’t beat around the bush and am straightforward.  Sometimes it’s needed with those who are stubborn” Misha replied with a frown going back to his work. As the time passed he rang them up and waved goodbye watching as Derrick and Ayme left.

”I thought Misha was rather cute being so friendly with everyone. He’s usually so serious it’s nice seeing him relaxed” Ayme admitted as he walked hand in hand with Derrick. Stopping in front of a jewelry store suddenly Ayme raised a brow but waited outside patiently assuming Derrick was talking to a friend. Looking around Ayme leaned against the building slightly people watching before Derrick came out and handed him a small box. Looking at Derrick Ayme was confused for a second wondering what he was up to.

”you didn’t have to get me anything.” Ayme admitted with a blush as Derrick explained he  had gotten it for him. “It’s really beautiful.” Ayme whispered studying the necklace as he listened to Derrick who offered to put it on him. “That would be very helpful. I would hate to break the chain or clasp” Ayme explained his face reddening at the gift his emotions overwhelming. Looking away from Derrick it was clear Ayme was embarrassed and unsure how to really react but, it was obvious he loved the gift.

Derrick smiled as he took the necklace from the box and put it around Aymes neck. As he locked the chains in place he said: "No I don't have to give you things. But I want to. A gift is as much for the enjoyment of the giver as it's for the given. I'm just glad that you like it as well cause jewelry can really be a hit or miss depending on individuals' tastes." He chuckled when he saw Ayme turning away out of embarrassment and simply took the man's hand and started walking again. Derrick lead Ayme on and continued their window shopping, made a few stops along the way when they noticed something that caught their attention and overall had a pretty good time. After walking for a bit they found a nice coffee shop to sit down and take a break. As Derrick sipped his coffee he observed Ayme and asked: "So Ayme, I was thinking that maybe after everything is more settled down we can go on a family trip toghether. Me, you, Leroy, Misha, the twins and Yu, even Al, all of us get on a plane and fly to somewhere pleasant and just chill. Got any ideas or suggestions?"

“Somewhere warm where we can relax. Maybe a nice beach?” Ayme asked with a shrug his last vacation having ended with him and Leroy fighting so he wasn’t to keen on a full out vacation. Frowning into his drink for a moment Ayme looked at Derrick breaking his memories at his last vacation. “Actually, I want to go somewhere I haven’t been. Somewhere with lots to do and see.” Ayme suddenly replied clearly not wanting his first obvious choice option.

“Every time I’ve gone to the beach it’s sucked. This time I want a hotel and maybe an amusement park for the kids” Ayme added starting to get more excited about the idea of a trip. “I know Al is good to bring medical wise but wouldn’t he feel lonely? I’m fine with him and Misha sleeping together but if we always do family stuff is he going to be excluded?” Ayme asked wondering if Al would like the trip. “And what about Leroy and the kids would such a trip even be fun for them? What if they don’t want to go?” Ayme asked as he sipped his drink again his face full of stress and worry about everyone else like usual.

Back in their wild days it would have been different for Ayme he would have jumped to go exploring and the thought of a vacation would make him pack a bag just for fun in the bedroom. Now, we’ll you could say even without medication he was slowly being sapped of all energy outside of taking care of his family. Having been off sex for awhile was dulling him greatly and without knowing it he had become a much more you could say isolated being. While Ayme did have desires and a need for sex and romantic relationships he had a hard time making time for himself when it came to his desires lately and having been overly concerned with his harem and how they where getting along he was pushing his own needs onto a back burner without even noticing. “While I would love a vacation we would need to plan for everyone not just where I want to go” Ayme explained still wanting to explore the world but he couldn’t just push everything off in his life on Mishas shoulders it wasn’t fair to him.

“In that case let's go to somewhere more civilized. How about Venice? Or Paris? Or we  can go skiing somewhere that seems fin as well.' Derrick said as he observed Ayme. He could already tell the albino was having his mood swinging to the more melancholic side and he listened to the manas concerns. Maintaining a family could be hard, and if that family was as complicated as theirs then as the one holding this harem together naturally but would be even harder for Ayme, especially when he wasn't enjoying the benefits of having one at the moment. 

Derrick reached out to hold Ayme's hand and said: "You worry too much about others Ayme. We are all adults who can make their own decisions. If they happy, they're happy. If they're upset or bored or feel neglected then they'll just have to deal with it. You can Leroy are a little different due to the special relationship you have and the unique circumstances of your bodies but once we figure things out I intend to treat you two normally too.. Well, not exactly normally for you cause I am in love with you but that's different. Ultimately we are all.here.becaud of you Ayme. Do what makes you happy and that would make us happy too."

“I want to go to Paris.” Ayme admitted after a moment of deep thought. Derrick was right he didn’t need to always care for the others, they could take care of themselves and come to him if they wanted affection. “I want to see the lights. And the museums...” Ayme added with a small blush wondering just how magical seeing everything with His lovers would be. “We would have to get a nice little apartment for the duration of our stay and it would have to be at least a week out there” Ayme finished starting to look forward to the trip.

“Think your restaurants would be fine if you left?” Ayme asked not wanting to put Derrick in a situation where he got behind on his work. “I don’t want you to have to do extra work to go abroad” Ayme explained wanting everything to be fun and exciting for all of them. “Actually a better question is how would we split our outings? Should I make a schedule?” Ayme asked more to himself. Ayme smiling was thrilled about the outing and it was obvious by how much he was thinking and planning about it. “ I don’t think any of you want to share a bed so maybe two weeks would be better or a month. I would like to actually have fun” Ayme muttered for a moment as he held Derrick’s hand and mentally was planning how much things might cost.

"It's settled then. We will all go to Paris." Derrick smiled as he looked at Take whose mind was now fully occupied by the excitement and anticipation not the trip to come. Chuckling joyfully he said: "Well even if we're willing to share beds it's gonna be a bit difficult to find a bed large enough to fit all of us. Though a smaller arrangements could mist definitely work." He thought back to he threesom he had with Ayme and Misha and it was actually quite a nice experience. He then thought about Leroy who was certainly the odd one out in the harem at the moment. After mulling over the idea for a bit he then asked: "Do you think Leroy would be okay with a... Let's say "group bonding exercise" involving everyone? Without the kids of course cause this is bedtime stuff we're talking about here. Let him know that he's part of the family you know."

“I don’t think he would mind it....but his body is really sensitive. He don’t know how he would take having full on sex just yet” Ayme replied being rather open about Leroy’s condition. “If your talking about all of us fucking you’ll need to be more specific because I want to know if Al is considered apart of this or if it’s just us four?” Ayme asked wondering what Derrick had in plan. “While I’m all for sharing a bed with you three adding Al would be interesting he’s comfortable fucking Misha and I have no problem with them sleeping together.  Just as I would be fine with you and Leroy sleeping together” Ayme explained wondering if Al was seen as “family” to anyone but Misha.

”I’m curious because While I know you don’t want me to sleep with anyone but you sometimes I miss having my sex adventures.” Ayme admitted being a touch truthful since having his lovers was rather exciting back when he just fucked in public at the convention.

Derrick thought about Ayme's questions and said: "I think it's more up to Al if he thinks he's part of the harek or not, or if he's just Misha's boyfriend. Honestly I didn't even know he and Misha were sleeping together until you brought it up. As for me and Leroy sleeping together..." He let out a slightly awkward chuckle an said: "I doubt it's gonna happen unless you are also involved." As the subject turned to Ayme's sexual encounters in general Derrick said: "I'd be lying if I say that I am okay with you sleeping around with random men at this point but I mean there's already Leroy and Misha, and potentially Al in the picture. Once things are back on track there would be plenty of Alex going around the place. But if you still feel like you're not getting enough..... then just make sure you're taking us along when you're going on your adventures. Cause in that way we won't feel like we're left out but rather actually participating in your life."

“I’ve thought about it, sleeping with him but I’ve been nervous to actually make a move.” Ayme admitted with a small shrug knowing that keeping the fact Misha and Al where fucking from everyone might bite him in the ass. “To be honest I’ve been milking their little affair and keeping secret for a reason” Ayme admitted with a smirk having not cashed in his favor. “Misha owes me a favor for keeping it a secret at first...but you know I enjoy teasing him about it more then anything else.” Ayme finished taking the last sip of his drink before stretching. Looking at Derrick Ayme smiled before taking his hand. “I get a free night of sex until late tomorrow afternoon and Misha can’t say anything about it to Al.” Ayme basically bragged excited over his little free loophole that made Misha even more awkward around Al.

”The way I see it, my reward is I get to have sex no repercussions and I get to make things really really awkward between them and enjoy a fun little show until one of them cracks from stress or tension.” Ayme explained having planned out how to make this little mistake as interesting as possible. While it wasn’t unusual for Ayme to have this mischievous side it was rare to see it fully in action when he wanted harmless revenge. Standing up Ayme straightened out his suit and fixed his tie as he waited for Derrick. “I don’t plan on leaving to randomly fuck strangers I miss the thrill of the sex we had the adrenaline was a good high for me. So I’m not interested in more partners right now...but I will make sure to make sex interesting from now on, I miss that high.” Ayme finished waiting for Derrick to join him in leaving.