Candy Milk

Tocco

Candy Milk

120095995.jpg

Author: Yuka Hichiwa

Cast: Takuya Sato × Hirofumi Nojima, Kazuyuki Okitsu × Ayumu Murase

Released 28/12/2017

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

please re-upload it the first time I listened to it was on Youtube but they deleted it. I especially liked the voices of the characters, they are beautiful

• 2 months later...

Hmmm...

I didn't read the novel, I listened this one as a random Drama CD with Nojima Hirofumi in it's cast.

Well, SM is not the theme I prefer in Drama CD (opposite, I don't like to hear how uke is humiliated, even if it is as a part of SM-game), and at first I was unpleasantly surprised and I even was about to drop, but I'm glad I didn't.

The frist story was even heartwarming, and parts when seme (Sato Takuya) took care of uke (Nojima Hirofumi) after sessions was just WOW KYAAAAAA, and when he confessed, and when he was angry too. The second story was just cute. And Sato/Nojima was very cozy couple at the end, I love it.

And seiyu's work was brilliant, as usual.

Thank you very much for sharing!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

I was quite surprised when I heard this album because I knew that Sato-san was talented as a seme but I didn't know what a sadist could do, by God it's perfect for him and Hirofumi isn't far behind, good choice for the cast of voices.
:cuteonion41:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...