Ten Count and other popular manga getting anime adaptation in August 2017!

yaoi4fans

Any new updates on this since it's now around the date it should have aired?

EDIT: Just googled for results. Looks like this has been delayed once again until 30th November.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to keep my composure, not get my expectations too high, pray to god they don't last-second decide to turn it into a 6-episode OVA or destroy the yaoi aspects, and keep my fingers crossed...

But I'm sooo excited! onion9

Bloody hell, must be some serious complications at the studio. I'm expecting these OVA to go one of two ways -- either they're making sure the quality is top-notch for its release, or it's being rushed out just to meet a deadline.

My hopes are on the former, but I'm not holding out on that hope, so I'm half-expecting the latter just to avoid disappointment, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting months for this and it keeps getting delayed and delayed. T_T But I hope it'll be worth the wait. Definitely would rather it not be just rushed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this ever going to happen?

August and October are long over.. have I missed something?

Shinshokan's official website has announced that the release for the 6 Lovers OVA collection which is scheduled to be this year February release will be further delayed till this year 2018 summer due to various circumstances.

Saying as soon as the release date is fixed, then the official date will show in magazine Dear+, official twitter etc.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know a debut date? At least it's official, as it's listed in Tokypop's website (German):

Anyone know a debut date? At least it's official, as it's listed in Tokypop's website (German):

I want to know myself... I pre-ordered the dvd’s Last year autumn... there they said I should hold them in my hands between February- March of this year... as you can see, i’m Still waiting cheetah1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my DVD’s at

CD Japan

. They are really reliable and have nearly everything I’m looking for. Though the shipping costs are murderous. Although i’ve Noticed if you want to order it anywhere else I think they just include the shipping costs into the fixed prize, because they are massive too :D so yeah... but really, the wait is just too long...

I was looking forward to watch the ten count and kuroneko kareshi one... I was so excited around spring to be honest in between I even forgot about my preorder :D maybe they plan it as a Christmas gift... who knows ╮(﹀_﹀)╭

Wow, I've checked their website and apparently it's already sold out. So I guess you're not the only one waiting for their order. It states "release date: August 2017".

Wow, I've checked their website and apparently it's already sold out. So I guess you're not the only one waiting for their order. It states "release date: August 2017".

Yes.... I know about the release date and that they already delayed the release date when I ordered it so I was kind of lucky to get my hands on a copy.

I will tell you as soon as it ships out because I should be getting a mail when the time finally comes :D

If you really want it... wait until the DVD itself actually came out and then check AmazonJP or Yahoo Auction ( If you don't have Japanese address , you can use buyee ..service fee is not expensive at all. They even have sea shipping option !!) With CD Japan they do special order too, but they won't do auction).

I don't wanna bad mouth my own country but it kinds like Japanese thing...They always limit the per-order to increase the demand. Only few items are really limited, but mostly you still be able to find them in Yahoo Auction..believe me ;D

Normally AmazonJP and Amiami are cheaper than CD Japan too..For example, at the time I purchase, Natsume Yuujinchou box sets, Box 1 and 2 combined, AmazonJP's price is 150$ cheaper then CD Japan. However Amazon's price in general always changes so you will have to check at the time you order.

Also for CD japan, Buyee (Yahoo Auction), and Amiami, you can choose many types of shipping, but AmazonJP will use DHL only ..I ordered lot and lot of magazines form them..some arrive in less then 36 hours from the time they shipped it ...and I live 16 hours by plane from Japan right now.

Another thing CD Japan will required Credit/ Debit authorization ,but they don't actually charged you, just pending on your card which pretty annoying for goods that will not release for a year or so.

Amiami and Amazon JP, in the other hand, will not pending or anything. Amazon will charged you when they mail-out your packages. For Amiami, they will send you an e-mail and ask you to pay when your package is ready. Most of the goods I bought from Amiami are cheaper than CD Japan. CD Japan do give you lot of points, but I still find that total price is still more expensive. I do use CD Japan a lot ... by a lot I mean I spent like 25k$ in 2017 alone. I do a lot of special order too..so their stuffs know me pretty well. Couple reasons I use CD Japan are they have most of the things ( Amiami doesn't have CD, they have goods, AmazonJP doesn't tell you if the CD or Blu-ray is first edition or not and some don't ship oversea), so CD japan is kind like one stop service with very clear information, and you can also use special service to buy stuffs from other sites or do special order items, so they are very convenient . They are very reliable too. Only couple mistakes in many years I have been their customer, but if you just buy an item once in a while and want the lowest price..try check other sites before order anything. I got one Bluray from Amazon JP a month ago ..cheaper than DVD version from CD-Japan >

In term of packaging ..Amiami and CD-Japan are very good. Especially Amiami..always come in perfect condition.. I have some problems with CD Japan, but usually when there are books or magazines in the box.

Last thing, With CD japan you can combine stuffs together for 2 months, but only one month for Amiami. Amazon JP, in the other hand, you cannot combine your orders..but they will group and send your stuffs that were placed in the same order as they pleased ^ ^'' even if you choose send all item together to save shipping cost , they will still send them as they pleased, but they won't charge you more even if they separated the box..so that the good thing. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

ah cool, thanks! Are there any english subtitles in the animes ordered from Japan or is it just original audio?

ah cool, thanks! Are there any english subtitles in the animes ordered from Japan or is it just original audio?

No, there isn't English subtitle or English audio in Japanese version, not even Japanese subtitle. If you want English subtitles, it is better to wait and see if they are released in US or other countries or not. US version is usually a lot more cheaper than Japanese version too..For example Yuri on ice..you can buy US version the whole series..with English subtitle and audio ..cheaper than the price of 1 Japanese version Blu-ray which included only 2 episodes ^ ^