What's this manga???

Desert

So I read the first and second chapter of this manga awhile back and it was really good but it only had two chapters so I planned to read it in awhile when more chapters would come out but now I've forgotten the name of the manga. It's about a deadbeat kind of guy (uke) I think and he passes out from getting beaten up and wakes up in this room with a guy (seme) who thinks that the deadbeat guy is his brother, and before that it showed some ladies talking behind the guys (seme's) back saying how something had happened to his brother. The deadbeat guy gets treated nice by the seme so he decided to stay and pretend he's his brother to get the good treatment, even trying to respond when the guy (seme) calls him by the (probably dead) brother's name. However something happens and the uke gets upset and leaves. That's what happend at the end of the second chapter, also the manga had really good art in my opinion. If anyone could please tell me the name of the manga or help in any way then please :^; I'm begging you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desert

• Onlymeneko

Top Posters In This Topic