The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei smiles a little and laughs a little, "well I am glad you like seeing me in the morning, even if I am already awake instead of sleeping next to you," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Akira's cheek again, going back to watching anime.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei laughs a little and kisses Akira's cheek, "it will all work out in the end, don't worry," he smiles and rubs Akira's head as he goes back to watching anime with Akira.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well hopefully your not the only one that thinks so," he rubs the back of his head. "I have a lot of people depending on me while I am king," he looks and notices the anime was done. He chuckles, "you sure like watching a series in one day," he smiles, slightly nudging Akira a bit with a smile and then kisses his cheek.

"I can't help it when its really good I just want to watch all of it and everything I can as well." he said smiling and looked at him then started to hum thinking about other things. "I know that I shouldn't keep you all to myself now that you are king."

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am glad you were so into it to want to finish the same day we started it."  He looks at Akira and laughs a little, "don't be silly you goof ball. I want to be with you because that is my choice," he pokes Akira's nose.

Akira smiled and looked at him. "I am glad that I am your choice. It makes me happy." he said cupping Rei's face and kissing his cheek. "I wonder what the future will hold for the both of us you know." He said smiling

Rei smiles a little and nods his head, "of course I choose you. Your so silly so times," he laughs a little and smiles, kissing Akira's cheek as well. "Well... there is only one way to find out, right," he kisses Akira's nose.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, nodding his head, "of course I do," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek with a smile. He hugs Akira and shakes his head, "no I haven't gotten any word to do any king stuff since this morning, so I should be all set," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei sighs and shakes his head, "that wouldn't happen ... silly," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek, holding onto Akira, "why would you think that... your such a goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

Rei looks at Akira and flicks his forehead with a smile, "what... your such a goof ball. If I wanted to leave you, I would have already," he pokes Akira's nose and then kisses his cheek.

"You should know that by now that I will always be there for you. Ever since you were brought here," Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek. "Hm? How much of the word do you want to see," he looks at Akira.

"I kind of want to see all of it. I want to take a trip around the world once in my life but I know that will never happen." he said kissing Rei's lips smiling as he did so. "Though I am just happy being with you."

Edited by Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and tilts his head with a smile, "who said it can't be possible," he laughs a little, kissing Akira. He rubs Akira's head, "well I am glad being with me makes you so happy. It makes me happy as well."