Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"So even if you were to revert back, after the training you would want me to bring you back to the way you are now? You just don't want to stay they way you were before all that happened? Your so funny," Rei laughs a little. "But... if that is what you want, I suppose so but I assure you, the training will be a lot different," he rubs Akira's head.

"Hm... well how about this, you get reverted back and go under my training. If you don't like it, which I think you will, then you can go back to your experimented state. But if you do like the training, then you can stay the way you were before being experimented on," Rei looks at Akira.

"Well then... just stay the way you were before. See you answered the question," Rei laughs a little. "You clearly don't want to revert back to your experimental state... so that means you should stay the way you were before all of that stuff happened."

Rei tilts his head and then shakes his head, "nah, it can't be any worst than getting blood drawn," he rubs Akira's head with a smile.

"Hm? Why would it be painful? I am sure there will be a non painful method. Somehow, it sounds like you don't want to revert back," Rei laughs a little with a soft sigh.

Rei sighs and rubs Akira's head, "I promise it won't hurt... I mean if anything morph inside of you and if the antidote has to clear it up, it might hurt a little, but I will be there for you to make the possible pain temporary."

Rei looks at Akira and rubs his head with a smile, "if that is your request... than of course. I will make sure you are put to sleep when it happens," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei smiles as he nods his head, going back to watching the anime. "Hm... that can be arranged if you really don't want to wear glasses anymore."

Rei laughs a little as he looks at Akira, "so which is it more? Being able to not be able to find them and being able to see? Or seeing my face in the morning," he smiles as he kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei laughs a little and rubs Akira's head, "alright, well I will make sure your sight is as it is now but your body will be like before the experiments," he kisses Akira's cheek with a smile.