KoBu

Mykolas "Mikcey" :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This was it. Finally after weeks of stepping late and studying and taking practice test after practice test, He was finally going to his dream school! Kirkland's University for the Arts.

Mikey had dreamed of going here since he was a child. Mykolas, Micheal for short and easier to say for english speakers, had wanted to be a film maker and photographer ever since he watched the movie, Schindler's List. It was a film that both broke his heart but inspired him. The film spoke of a man who did everything to make a difference and change a world that was ravaged by War and racism. Mikey bawled every time Schindler cried for not being able to get just one more. He could've gotten just one more...

Mikey walked up the stairs to the main entrance hall. The building looked old, but well cared for and he could feel the generations of artists who had passed through the halls. As he walked passed, Mikey could feel eyes on him.

Please stop staring! I-I'm trying to go to my room! They were all staring at his belly weren't they.... Mikey curled around his round belly untying the jacket around his wide waist and pulled it on to cover his arms. Mikey tried to walk a little faster down the hall to get to his room. His parents had been sweet enough to not only pay off his first semester, but they bought him new funiture for his Dorm apartment and even for his roommate!

After an hour in the office of getting his room and keys and a full list of his courses, and stopping off to get some snacks, Mikey finally settled down in the apartment. He looked around and smiled. It wasn't to small or to big. There was a nice big living area, two bedrooms each with their own bathrooms for privacy. Mikey gave a little giddy laugh. He had started unpacking his things when he heard the door unlock. Oh! They're here!! Mikey wanted to say hello to his new roommate, he looked to the door with a bright smile.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• KoBu

oIOgCng.png the head's a bit wonky:P

A.J. hummed to himself, surrounded by crowds of people trying to figure out where to go. Orientation wasn't all that long ago, but no one here looked at all familiar. Not that he was particularly interested in socializing a few weeks ago, but still. It really drilled into him that he was really in college. The college. It really, really wasn't easy to get in, for multiple reasons in addition to the prestige of the school. Kirkland's had like a 12% acceptance rate or something like that, and a majority of those came from specialized art high schools, or home schooled prodigies. What's more, is that A.J. didn't even work with a less common medium. It'd probably be much easier to get in as a doll-maker, since that was a very recently added track. No, A.J. was a painter, the most baseline of visual artists.

But he was here, he had gotten in. That meant he had to be considerably talented, right? He was so glad he applied! He was so close to forgetting the school and going to a trade school instead.

He hadn't seen the dorm rooms, deciding to skip that part of the tour. He went up the stairs, following the door numbers until he found the one that matched his paper. A.J. thought he'd be the first one, for whatever reason, and unlocked the door, and walked in. His eyes widened, seeing what was before them. It was such a large room for just two people! He knew they'd have their own bedrooms, but he didn't expect such a roomy living area and kitchen as well! He also didn't expect the second person to be someone he knew.

"Well, if it isn't Chubs with the big buns!" He smiled. He was surprised to see someone from high school. Of all people, his roommate was Mikey!

The happy smile and greeting waiting on Mickey's lips quickly faded the moment he saw who walked in that door. His new roommate, whom he was going to be living with for the next few years in college was his childhood bully and root of his weight issues, was AJ.

And of course, the nickname he'd always throw Mickey's whenever he had seen him. One of many the chubbier of the two always heard in the halls. Why was the other even here?! Please let be he was lost! Mickey didn't think he could handle going through a few more years of high school again.

A deep scowl now in place, Mickey asked....well more like spat out his question, "Why are you here? I was expecting my new roommate.... if your lost the guidance office has maps for freshman to help them locate their rooms, I'm surprised they didn't give you one."

A.J. didn't expect that big grin to drop so suddenly when he came in. They weren't close in high school, by any means, but they had shared a few classes and talked time from time. He was pleased that they were roommates. And then Micky's face screwed up a little before telling him to go to the guidance office to find out where he was *really* supposed to be.

"Pffffffft," He laughed, opening the door wider with his foot so he could easier get his stuff through the door. "You're cute," A.J told him, sounding so genuine it only served to make it seem more sarcastic.

"Do you know which room is A and which is B?" He asked.

Mickey sputtered for a moment. "You--...your seriously assigned here.... in this dorm.... with me??" He groaned when the other asked which room was which.

With a heavy sigh, Mickey pointed towards the left, "That way is room A the other B, I'm just unpacking but choose the room you want...." with that the other turned back to his boxes to unpack. Maybe I can just ignore him and ..... live out of my room Mickey thought to himself. He tried to busy himself hanging up posters when his belly grumbled.

With a little smile, he headed to the kitchen to fix a little snack for himself.

Crouching in front of the open fridge, Mickey pulled out a few things to make his favorite pasta salad. It was odd how fond he was of it because he could never get it to taste the way it should. ... but then again the original one was made for him. What made it worse, Mickey had no idea who made it so he couldn't ask them for the recipe.

See, back around middle school, Mickey started receiving random presents in his locker. Mostly snacks and little cakes you could buy at the store. At first Mickey thought somebody was pulling a prank on him so at first he'd throw them away, to only find an extra one in there a few days later. It perplexed him to no end. So one day he left a note asking 'if this is a joke, could you please stop? This is kinda mean...'

Now that he thought about it, Mickey probably sounded rude for leaving the note but in the end the snacks just kept coming even through to high school and one day, Mickey supposed the person just thought to make him something from home, hence the pasta salad he now tried to remake at least once a week.

Mickey would in turn leave a note asking if he could at least see them in person and talk to them, but... they never answered him.

"Yup," A.J. responded, waving his paper in the air as if that was enough to prove it. "Alright, I'm going to go with B because I want to avoid the literation," He dragged his bags behind him and headed towards "B". He had only brought some bare bones necessities with him, so he just had his backpack, a duffle bag, and large wheeled business suitcase. A.J set everything down next to the naked bed. He brought a blanket and pillow, but he hadn't thought about sheets… dammit.

He threw his clothes into the dress quickly enough, and pulled out his 'toiletries bag' which was a large plastic sandwich bag, and set it on the counter, and whizzed. He took out the soap to wash his hands, but left the rest in the bag.

A.J came back out and saw Mickey in the kitchen making something.

"You're already in your element, huh?" A.J. asked, unintentionally implying a fat joke. He took a seat on one of the three stools at the counter, looking into the kitchen. He didn't know why there were three stool when the dorms housed two people at once. He rested his chin in his palm.

"What is that? Making pasta? Pasta salad…?" He asked, noticing the same pasta he himself used sitting on the counter. The other ingredients, he started to tally, however, were different from what he'd use for pasta salad. "Kind of defeats the point of calling it a salad when its all carbs," He chuckled.

Mickey was happily ignoring what A.J. was doing until he commented on 'being in his element'. It caused him to nearly drop the knife he had been using to chop up his spinach.

With a heavy sigh and a pinch to the bridge of his nose. "Really? .....Your hardly here five minutes and how many 'jokes' have you made so far?" He pouted at the other, thoug he intended it to be more of a frown. Unfortunatly his cheeks, being naturally round and pudgy, it looked like he was puffying his cheeks.

"And pasta salad doesnt have just one way to make it, you can make it however you think it should be." He retorted. Mickey would rather juggle chainsaws then have A.J. poke fun at his cooking and what he was eating. And it wasnt like he was making a huge portion anyway! "Anyway was there something you needed? Or should I justbexpect more of your charming humor?" He asked, turning back to his spinach.

A.J. noticed that Mickey didn't really acknowledge him there, which was why he tried to bring something up that they could talk about. Mickey didn't seem that interested in that, however.

"I have a healthy joke per minute ratio," A.J. responded with an unashamed smile. That's what made teasing him so much worth it, that precious pouty face he'd make, accentuating his full, round cheeks.

"I actually make a really good pasta salad," He boasted. He was about to offer to make him some one day, but stopped short. That was a little forward, wasn't it? And they hadn't been roommates for an hour, he couldn't say something like that, outing himself and potentially weirding out Mickey. "Oh, you should always expect more of that," A.J. laughed. "I just wanted to talk,"

Another scowl appeared on Mickey's face before a 'sweet smile' with the voice to match turned to face A.J. and say in a voice meant to hold sarcastic tone " Oh and what is it you wanted to talk about? How you'd like to settle down and adopt a cat with future wife? Or maybe a dog." Mickey batting his eyes a little to rapidly.

But with a sigh, Mickey turned to his boiling pasta and finished chopping his spinach before slicing a few tomatoes " Why are you here anyway? You never seemed like the artistic type and I never saw you in any art classes? Did you take some night classes or studied privately?"

Mickey didn't see the knife come down on the tip of his thumb, but he sure as hell felt it. With a loud squeak he settled the knife, stuck his thumb to his mouth and scurried to the kitchen sink to rinse it.

"I'm more of a dog person than a wife person, to be honest," A.J. answered without missing a beat. He liked when Mickey threw something back his way, felt less one-sided.

"Yeah, I couldn't take art classes back in high school after my freshman year, because of all the damn requirements. You remember that art gallery, right? Once a month they'd have an artist lead a workshop, twenty pops a seat. The rest of the month, I just used Youtube," He explained. He had always seen himself as creative, so it was weird for someone to assume otherwise.

"Fuck, Mickey!" A.J. explained, seeing the blood left on the knife after he stuck his thumb in his mouth. "Fuck, hold on a sec," He got up and ran to his room. He had a small first aid kit here somewhere in his disorganized mess. Good, it was in the front pocket… He brought it back into the kitchen, opening it and leaving the box on the counter, bringing only Neosporin and two band aids to Mickey's side.

"Here," He put his hand out expectantly for Mickey to give him his hand so he could treat it.

Mickey looked at A.J.'s hand like it was a foreign object from space that'd sooner spit acid at him then help him.

Looking back up at A.J., Mickey quickly shook his head no as he popped his thumb back in his mouth, "Ho' I kno' tha's nah 'eally ho' sa'ce?" How do I know that's not really hot sauce? He grumbled around said thumb. Tasting more iron on his tongue, Mickey stuck the cut back under water.

Hearing his pasta water starting to boil over, Mickey made another noise and ran back to the stove to take the pot off the heat and shut off the stove. Of course this quick action just agitated the thumb more and caused more blood to start dripping onto the floor. Mickey looked at it and turned a little pale, and looked as if he was going to be sick. " .... that's ....that's alot of blood for a thumb...."

Not what he was expecting, but Mickey only withdrew more, putting his thumb in his mouth, rejecting his offer. A.J. frowned, trying to understand what he meant for a second, and it deepened when he figured it out.

"Hot sauce? Why would I put hot sauce in it?" He scowled. Suddenly there was a rather harsh sizzling sound from Mickey's water boiling. A.J. gave it a glance and turned his attention back to the cut, but Mickey had taken it with him when he reached for the pot's handle. It didn't take long for blood to drip down his palm and drip to the linoleum floor.

"Shit..." A.J. groaned. That was a lot of blood to flow that fast. He took his wrist without a word, and pulled him quickly to the sink, opposite of the stove, and turned the water on, sticking his hand under the faucet. A.J. turned it as far towards cold as possible. Making a ring with his fingers, he firmly squeezed his thumb, more blood came out initially, but consistently it'd slow it down.

"Hold it like this, the cold water will help constrict the flow or something. I'll cut up one of those butterfly things, I have enough band aides for it,"

Mickey just watched and went with the motions as A.J. tugged him back to the kitchen. When the painter instructed Mickey to hold his thumb, he did. Mickey was surprised at how well A.J. knew how to handle the situation.

"....Thanks.... I didn't expect you to um... actually help. Sorry" he mumbled shyly.

Mickey pulled it away from tgebwater to see if the bleeding had stopped. "...I think i sliced off the tip of my finger" Mickey said as he looked at his thumb closer.

"But about the hot sauce bit, well.....It's just you've bullied me since grade school so I just assumed the worst..." Mickey admitted as he stuck his thumb back under the water as a sliver of blood came oozing through again

"Oh, sure. I took a first aid seminar to get certified about a year ago," He said casually, thinking at first Mickey was implying he didn't expect him to know how to handle an injury like this. Sure, the location of it was going to make it hard to 'butterfly', but it'd have to do until they took him to get real first aid. Though, if the bleeding didn't stop soon, pulling the skin together under a modified butterfly bandage wouldn't be much good.

He paused in his thoughts, looking as if Mickey had just told him a life-altering secret. It took him a moment to get a string of words right.

"Bullied?" He repeated. Sure, he miiiight have gone a little extreme at times, trying to push all of Mickey's buttons, but he never meant for it to come off as bullying. He'd been doing it for so long, and Mickey never said anything all this time...why?

"You felt I bullied you?"

Noticing the blood was still going strong, he frowned, looking around the kitchen. He grabbed an unfortunately white dishtowel from the handle of the oven. He folded it up so they could wrap it tightly around his thumb. He may very well have nipped the top of his thumb off, with how much blood there was.

"I think I remember where the medical center is," A.J. told him.

Medical center?! " W-why do you need to remember the medical center!? I-it's not that bad I'm sure--" Mickey stammered as he removed the towel. More blood gushed out and dripped onto his hand. He grew wide eyed, then pale.... " I um... I don't feel so good." In fact he felt really fucking dizzy. He quickly wrapped up the bloody mess that was now his finger. " OKAY!!! Talk to me! Talk to me right now please, or I swear I'm gonna pass out on the floor!" He whimpered.

Fake movie blood was one thing, but never could handle real blood.... Maybe because he knew it was fake on tv.

Sitting himself down on a chair, Mickey looked up at A.J. " Please just talk about anything and keep me distracted, just until I can stand back up ... please?" He begged, holding the towel around the thumb. " I-I don't care what it is..."

"Are you kidding, look a-" A.J. couldn't believe he'd have to argue the severity of the cut when the injury made his point for him. God, it was a lot of blood. This could be dangerous, even. He might have cut into an artery, even, since the blood hadn't stopped much at all even with the water and the pressure. He'd really need to see a professional, regardless.

"Yeah, no shit you don't," He went to the fridge real quick to see if there was- perfect, Mickey had already stocked a few water bottles. He grabbed one, still a bit lukewarm, opened it, and placed it within Mickey's reach.

"Anything...? Uh..." Now that he was on the spot, it was hard to think of a topic. "You like Marvel? Comic Con's going on now and there have been a lot of really cool trailers being released. There's a new one for Ragnarok. I still like the Led Zepplin version more, but that's a hard one to follow, ain't it? The first one kind of seems like a fan video, doesn't it? Like some fan with decent editing taking a bunch of clips and making something semi-coherent to a kick-ass song? Well, I guess Marvel's been around long enough that kids that were fans grew up to professionals. Heh, ya think anyone making those shipping videos on youtube now has an editing career in hollywood or something?"

Once he found a topic, he found that he could actually carry in on for some time.

Mickey wanted to protest A.J.'s sudden rudeness, but was handed one of the waters he stuffed into the fridge. Biting onto the cap, as he keeps his other hand wrapped as he best as he can, Mickey gives a little twist, the crack of the seal breaking through.

Using one one hand, Mickey managed to get the cap the rest of the way off.

Hearing about Comic Con, Mickey perked a little. " I like Spore, and Deadpool. Though I can't say I'm as die-hard as alot of the other fans." Mickey chuckles a little " I like Captain America to, but I'm more into the cinamatic version then the old comics version. .... He was a dick!" Mickey started becoming more animated as they continued to chat. " OH! And my favorite right now would have to be Guardians of the Galaxy. ....but if I'm honest I'm mainly for the Baby Groot..." Mickey admitted, feeling the pink stain his cheeks. He takes another swig of water, his bleeding thumb now forgotten and in the farthest parts of his mind.

" I've never been to a con.... Is it any fun?" Mickey asked." I always see pictures online from past cons and the costumes they make look really cool."

A.J. grinned, and nodded. "I freaking love Deadpool. I'm so glad the movie was actually good. With Hollywood, it could have easily been fucked up since it's such different material than they want to touch on. Negasonic was hilarious, too. She's nothing like the comics, but I'll forgive them that since she was so good."

"Kirby really didn't fuck around," A.J laughed at Mickey's condemnation of early Cap. He personally thought the newer comics were the worst Captain America, and he couldn't wait until Spencer was out of the goddamn industry.

"Baby groot's adorable, I hope that they the trailers aren't indicitive of his new personality though." A.J. responded. "The trailers have him acting like a tinier, cuter Rocket when he's supposed to be the opposite of him."

"Oh, well, I've never been to a big fancy one like Comic Con," A.J. told him, shrugging. "But yeah, they're heaps of fun. Cosplayers get really creative in big or small cons though. If you survive this thumb thing, you should definitely go to one and check things out,"

Mickey was surprised to hear Deadpool had a movie! His eyes lit up. "Deadpool has a movie?!" He was in awe. He was probably busy studying at the time when it came out, so he probably missed all the trailer for it. "When did that happen? I never saw."

Mickey laughed. Everytime he heard Kirby, all he could see was a little pink ball with glasses and a pencil drawimg frantically on paper.

"Yea, trailers are only meant to grab your attention though, and sometimes they're made with deleted scenes from the movie, so it holds the audience in even more because they go to spot that particular scene. " Mickey explained. He had to do a project for it once in his video classes. His teacher then was a stickler so he only managed a B.... he was very depressed that day and ate a whole box of swiss rolls... Not his best image.

The suggestion of actually going out into public with a place full of people? "I um... i don't think I can do that...I don't ....No I can't do that but if you go yoy can show me pictures. " he stated, trying to derail the idea from A.J's brain. Nope Mickey did not need a room full of people staring at him or his belly.

"Oh, legit, you didn't know?" A.J.'s eyes widened. "Yeah, it came out like a year ago! Ryan Reynolds finally got to play a good version of him," He explained. "Shit, so you didn't see Logan, either, then? Because Deadpool had a hilarious promotional ad just before the movie," A.J couldn't help but gawk. It seemed a crime that someone hadn't seen Deadpool. He thought even people who didn't like Deadpool should see the movie.

"Yeah… trailers can be so fucked up. Half the time you can tell when a movie's going to be bad because of the trailer. If they basically tell you the whole plot in the trailer, you know it's going to be a bad one, because there isn't enough substance in random clips to keep you invested. I'd rather just see a funny scene and a serious character moment scene and have that be the trailer instead of half the things pushed onto us," He mused out loud. "Though… I guess the Thor and Black Panther trailers are worth the trade off of all the bad ones,"

"Oh? Why not? Lots of little cons don't have a big entrance fee at all. I've been to some with only a few hundred people attending and it's like $20 bucks for the whole weekend," A.J. explained. Of course, he personally might not be able to attend a con anytime soon himself, since money was going to be a little tight for a while, especially since he didn't have a new job yet.

Mickey shrugged. "Well I'm sure I can find it somewhere online." Seems AJ really liked movies. "What about horror movies or documentories? I didn't like the Ring, but Ghost Ship was cool I thought." Horror films weren't really his forte but he enjoyed having a good scare ever now and again.

The photographer shrugged, "I just... don't feel comfortable in big crowds. I feel like there always staring." He admittes. His arm goes over his round stomach.

Mickey took away the towel, the bleeding seemed to stop. "Hey ... I think the bleeding stopped for the most part. Do you still have that bandaid?" He asked looking at his thumb. It looked a little red from irritation and wrinkled from going to Mickey's mouth then cold water.

"Anyway, if I was going just to take a few pictures, it'd be nice to see all the costumes." He muttered. "Oh! I could use my new lenses!" He spoke up enthusiastic.

"Anyway, do I really need to go to the med center? Wrap this up and it'll be fine." Mickey argued

"Oh, yeah, probably," A.J agreed. He looked down for a minute before shrugging. "I don't really get into much horror," He told him flippantly. "Most either seem like cheap jump-scares thrown together to seem scarier than it is, or gratuitous gore for the same ends." He said this, but the truth was that he was a bit of a chicken. Even jokey jump scares could set him on edge for a hot minute. But it was a lot easier to make it sound like he was against seeing them on principle.

"Documentaries… I can't say I've seen a lot of those, either. Most just seem so depressing, you have to be in the right mindset to watch one, right?"

"Well, at a con, most people are purposefully trying to draw attention, so if you're not, you're not really competition," A.J. suggested, though he had to admit, Mickey had a magnetism. He'd always been drawn to stare at him when they were younger. And his pretty obvious self-consciousness about his pudginess was really damn cute, but still, in a room full on Thors and Sailor Moons, he wouldn't stand out all that much.

"Good!" A.J. stood up once he said that the bleeding had stopped, already prepared to get the band aids. He brought the box to the table and started to separate the butterfly'd one and unwrapped it carefully.

"Oh?" A.J. honestly didn't know much about from photography other than some rudimentary information he looked up when he first learned Mickey was into it, so he didn't really know the full impact lenses had on it, but he tried to act enthusiastic about it anyway. "That's neat, have you had the chance yet?"

"And no way in hell. You lost a lot of blood. Like, a serious amount. You definitely need to have a pro check it out," He insisted.

Mickey had to chuckle a little. He's heard that answer before. From different people. " Well then I know who'll I'll ask to snuggle with if I get scared late at night from one of the cheap scares then." He said it as a joke. He knew all the tricks a movie director pulled and watched dozens of shows that displayed the talents of a make up artist on the set of a horror film, so despite the initial jump he'll have from the scare, Mickey knew all too well it wasn't real. It would have to be pretty impressive to scare him for real and keep him up at night. Something with the look of the 'Blair Witch Project' though they movie bored Mickey out his skull. The girl overcompensated and was the snot scene really needed? He always questioned the director and actors for that one.

" Well.... what do you really like... Besides painting. Maybe music or is there a place you've always wanted to visit?" When Mickey watched documentaires, He tended to enjoy the ones that head to deal with his hobbies or the medium he liked to work with the most. " If you watch one or listen to one about a subject you like it's easier to get into it and maybe a little less depressing..."

" Really? I mean I hear people wear really colorful outfits, but I always see really skinny girls or super buff guys doing it" Mickey sat thinking over all the pictures he'd see online from his fellow photographers who'd be there to get shots for newsletters or magazine covers. It was always either a competion winner. Nine out of ten it was a skinny girl who looked like she jumped straight from a poster, or a guy from a video game. " I really envy people with that much confidence. Even the rare bigger people who dress up seem to make it look really easy and nice, and not look like a stuffed sausge."

At the mention of having to go, Mickey grabbed his hoodie and slipped it on, and grabbing his keys to get ready to go, pullunig his hood up. " Can we just make it quick please? I don't wanna be out any longer then I need to be..." He pouted again, pudgy cheeks ever present to the pout.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry, I got sick again and lots of family stuff happened >.>)

A.J.'s eyes widened and looked at Mickey with awe at the throw-away joke. It almost seemed mean, if Mickey had an ill-intended bone in his body. He didn't really know what to say in return, playing along might seem pushy and forceful. Damn, it'd be so much easier if they had met here first, and he didn't have feelings for him now. It'd be so much easier to have a fresh start and form a relationship like this. Then maybe he'd be able to tease around about snuggling after horror movies without feeling like he was being creepy.

"Yeah, I really like the idea of traveling to obscure places." He told him. "Don't get me wrong, I want to go to Barcelona or Vienna like any other basic dude. But I read this article once, a ways back, about this journalist who wanted to write a specific article, and to interview the people he needed to learn a language that there were virtually no resources for. He got a dictionary and put the entire thing on duolingo himself- and he was the only learner of it all the while. He could barely speak, but he got by, when he finally got to where he wanted to be. His subject didn't even want him to bring a translator! So... the idea of reading a dictionary cover to cover seems really cool in that context. I always thought'd it'd be neat to try it once or twice... And now that I'm saying it out loud, there probably are documentaries about that kind of thing,"

"Oh, yeah, well, 'industry hot' people are always going to get the most attention, so if you only see stuff from online it's always going to seem like cosplayers are professional models. But cons are made up of regular joes. There are plenty of fat Emma Frosts and Spidermans." A.J. told him. "And trust me, most cosplayers aren't paying thousands of dollars for well-fitted costumes. Even thin people are going to look crappy when they're wearing halloween store quality costumes. No one really cares if you look bad, just if you look good. Cons might be one of the only places where you're more invisible for looking bad." He laughed.

"I think that's up to the nurse," A.J. said with a laugh, standing upright and stretching his legs.

(Lol no worries. It happens just happy your back ^_^ And sorry myself I was at work all day)

Mickey raised a brow at the other as he stood waiting to go to the infirmary. " What's wrong, your face is all.... frozen in surprise." He stated simply. Not his most articulate answer, but Mickey didn't know how else to put it. " oh god your not homophobic are you?" He asked seriously, realization suddenly dawning on him. shit, more fuel to the fire...he thought bitterly. And they had just started getting along to.

But Mickey perked once he heard A.J.'s interest in traveling. " Well yea there's plenty of documentaries on the history or discovery channel for far off places. They can tell you about the culture of the area and the art and many other things dealing with the natives to." If he had his phone, Mickey would show A.J. but instead he was holding his now very pale finger in a towel, so carrying said phone would be difficult.

" 'Industry hot'?.... " Mickey wasn't to sure on what that meant. Meh if it was important he'd learn about it later. " Well still... I thinks amazing to have that much confidence in your own skin like that..." Mickey rubbed his belly for a short moment before quickly closing his hoodie up to try and hide it. But then something occured to him, " Wait .... so would you be 'industry hot'? You look like a lot of the guys who dress up..."

With a sigh and little slump Mickey nodded. " Can we just hurry up and go? " He asked stepping out into the hall.

• Saga locked this topic