Cryptconfessions

b7b65b29919c596847de50b44f62feb5.jpg

Name: Aleister Valtiel

Nickname: Alice

Race: Vampire

Haircolor: Black with gold high lights

Eye color: Gold

Elysia. A word with unknown origin that means ''peaceful and perfect''. The town is known for a lot of things. From their funny little familiars to their brave knights. It is the home of different races from humans to night dwellers. Violet Fields and Divine Rights. Beautiful Spring mornings to Cold winter nights. But tonight, the peaceful, divine town of Elysia is different to its meaning.

Fire licks the stone buildings and reducing every homes to ashes.Blood has been spilled and citizens from different races are either running, fighting or worst dead. The clock chimed ominously as death's chorale echoed to the town.

Somewhere in the ashes, a boy with black locks and gold eyes is standing.

Modern Day Elysia

The school chimed for the fifth time signaling the end of another period. Today is the anniversary of the bloodbath that happened five years ago that tainted the divine Elysian soil. Aleister sat at the back of the room where shadows reside next to him. His eyes were cold and his personality is distant. His blood is shouting revenge. . .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptconfessions

• smolcat

25d53715a0ce2314daadacc262f7a525.jpg

Name: Felix Olson

Nickname: N/A

Race: Human

Height: 5'7"

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Felix was quiet as another bell rang, signaling that class was over. The young man was a fairly new student, only having moved to the area a year ago, and he seemed to be quite a bit of a nerd. Always on time, never running late, always getting good grades, and always carrying at least three non-text-books with him.

Still, even as the bell rang, he didn't get out of his seat. But, he never did during this hour. After all, his next class was in the same room. And after that school was over for the day.

The young man was sitting near the back of the classroom, placed quite near a particular vampire. The dark, brooding male always seemed to give off a bad vibe. His angry expression always made him seem so... malicious. And his eyes always seemed to be contemplating murder. For a human like Felix, it wasn't exactly the most comforting thing in the world... especially since he knew he was at the bottom of the hierarchy in the school. The only thing that he felt really gave him a chance at all was the fact that he could use magic. Otherwise he'd probably be everyone in the school's mincemeat.

Still, even despite how threatening a lot of the other students seemed, Felix tried to be friendly with them. This vampire brooding in the corner was no different, even if Felix had been hesitant to try any friendly gestures on him. Glancing over his shoulder, Felix's blue eyes landed on the other male as he gave him a thoughtful glance. Maybe I should try inviting him to grab a bite to eat after school? He thought before quickly growing awkward and looking back at his open book on his desk. He rubbed his neck. That's probably a bad idea, actually. I'd rather not have all my blood sipped out of me like a juice box. If he is a vampire, anyway, I'm sure that's how it'd probably turn out...

Aleister sighed silently as what happened five years ago flashed back in his mind. We wasn't exactly himself now or in simple words, he was not the person he used to be. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before it flickered in front of him. The room was empty and the only students left was him and a human male.

His gold eyes studied blue ones. He is new. Why is he still here? he thought. Brown hair, blue eyes. Those features can be seen everywhere in the campus but something in this male was different. How come I never saw him entered the room earlier? There was something different on the male, something odd. He's not just a human. . .

As his eyes focused, he instantly get into the male's head. 'Maybe I should try inviting him to grab a bite to eat after school?' Inviting? Really? Inviting a vampire to grab a bite after school? "Bite huh", he muttered under his breath as his fangs bared for a second. That's probably a bad idea, actually. I'd rather not have all my blood sipped out of me like a juice box. If he is a vampire, anyway, I'm sure that's how it'd probably turn out...

Aleister's left eye twitched dramatically on the male's thought.Getting into what ifs now? Aleister stood up abruptly but he didn't move from his position. His eyes were glaring and trained to the male.

Felix tensed slightly when he heard sudden movement behind him, the sound of someone abruptly rising to their feet from where they'd been sitting at a desk. Considering how there was nobody else in the room, Felix knew exactly who it was. Was the vampire going to leave? Was he going to get a drink of water?

No, no, vampires didn't drink water, silly... or did they?

Still somewhat tense, Felix slowly turned his head to look back at the vampire who was now standing behind him. He only grew more uneasy when he noticed how fixed the golden pair of eyes were on him. That was definitely unsettling. Oh goodness, I sure hope I didn't do anything to piss him off, Felix thought. Nah, that can't be it. I haven't done anything.

Er, not that I know of, anyway? the boy mentally added. He awkwardly closed the book on his desk, returning his attention to that rather than meeting the vampire's intimidating gaze. "Er, is there something I can help you with...?" he mumbled awkwardly. Gah! And here he was just wanting to be friendly. But he probably sounded like a total jack-ass just then.

Then again, he really did sound awkward. It would be hard to confuse it with being a jerk. But Felix could be paranoid if he wanted.

Aleister flashed step behind the human male. His face was bent into the male's neck, hearing his heart beat running a marathon as the pregnant silence go on. He is scared and at the same time he is asking a lot of things in his mind. Aleister's head was bent until the male spoke.

"Er, is there something I can help you with...?"

He smiled internally. The male just sounded like a boy who's asking his crush for a date. His cold eyes remained open and glaring as he look closely to the male's feature. Blue eyes, as blue as the sea. Brown locks that looks so smooth. "Instead of thinking about what ifs why not find it out?"

Aleister smirked and he flashed step in front of the male. The brown haired male's heart beat is going crazy and loud enough for all the vampires in the school to hear. This is going to be interesting he thought.

Felix nearly jumped out of his skin when the vampire appeared suddenly behind him again, his face inching dangerously close to his neck. The brunette shied away from the other male, turning his attention back to him and readjusting his collar to better hide his throat from the other male. Man, this guy... was he trying to give him a heart attack?

... Probably.

Well, this fear tactic simply wasn't going to work. No way was Felix going to allow it. He was just trying to be friendly, this guy had no reason to be hostile, and so Felix wouldn't assume that he was going to be. Yeah. He'd just play it cool and keep trying to be friendly, yeah. "What do you mean?" Felix asked the male when the vampire told him to find out rather than asking. "Surely I can't possibly know what you do or do not want unless you tell me," he said. "And if I wanted you to tell me, it only seems fit that I ask first."

His heart was racing, and a hundred thoughts were flying through his mind, but he kept a calm composure. I don't know what he's up to but I don't want to assume the worst, he thought to himself. That'd be stereotypical and rude.

'This guy is seriously thinking a lot of things. My head is going to burst The certain vampire thought as he watched the other jumped from his seat. "What do you mean?" the male said. Aleister let out an annoyed huff. This brown haired male is thinking about it earlier. About him turning the other into a juice box.

Aleister could think about this guy giving in to temptations that the vampires burn to sunlight or whatever. "Surely I can't possibly know what you do or do not want unless you tell me," he said. "And if I wanted you to tell me, it only seems fit that I ask first."

The male's heartbeat has been going on a marathon since their first words to each other and its getting louder like a band playing thousand drums. "You know, All vampire can hear your heartbeat going cray-cray". Aleister flashed stepped and he is now sitting in front of the male. "I said, Instead of jumping into what ifs about me using you as a juice box why not ask me first"

From this time forward, Aleister hopes that this male already have a clue that he can read minds.

Felix's eyes widened somewhat when the other male informed him that all vampires would be able to hear his heartbeat racing like it was. Instinctively, the brunette placed a hand on his chest awkwardly, growing even more uneasy by the statement. All of the other vampires? Was their hearing that good? Or maybe they were just so in-tune with the blood of their prey that they could tell when someone was practically getting a heart attack nearby? This guy was kidding, wasn't he? Or was he really drawing that much attention?

Damn, Felix sure hoped not.

He'd hate for a bunch of vampires to come swarming just because his hearrbeat was going crazy...

Then, the black-haired vampire repeated himself, this time clarifying what he meant with his statement. Rather than jumping to conclusions that he'd be used as a juice box, he should just ask the guy first? "Wait--that's what I was--" the brunette stopped. Juice box? That's exactly what he'd been thinking earlier! No way... could vampires read minds? The blood drained from the boy's face as the thought came to mind. How embarrassing... he thought to himself, bowing his head slightly in shame and slumping back into his chair.

"Er, yeah I guess you're right," he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck again. A nervous habit. "Well, I would like to make friends with you. I mean, you always seem so alone and... angry." He glanced at the other boy with his sky-blue eyes. "So um, would you want to go get lunch with me after class...?" he asked nervously.

Aleister let out a laugh on the male's reaction. Who knows someone could be this cute? "Don't worry, we're not interested in heartbeats. It just makes our head hurts, specially when it is very loud". Aleister then stood up and took his belongings, now walking, careful not to startle the male again.

Vampires have heightened senses. Touch, Sight, Hearing, Smelling, Tasting and physic ability that makes them different from the norms. Because of this, he was able to know the person's emotions even though it is not spoken.

"If its that what you wanted. We'll see each other at lunch", he said. He was about to come out of the room when he remembered something. He doesn't know his name and the male doesn't know his either. "You're not just a human aren't you?" he whispered.

"Ah, I see... I-I'm sorry," Felix apologized, starting to feel bad now. He certainly wasn't meaning to give the guy a headache... Not wanting to continue being annoying, the brunette took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his heart.

However, on a different note, it seemed that the vampire was alright with having lunch with him. Which was nice. Felix didn't think it'd be so easy since the guy did seem pretty rough around the edges, but he supposed the other male just needed someone to make the first move. So was he the shy type? Felix wouldn't have pegged him as being shy, but he supposed you could never judge a book by its cover. And regardless if he seemed grumpy or not, he could probably use a friend. At least, that's what Felix liked to think.

Before the black-haired vampire could leave the room, however, he stopped. The other male whispered something under his breath, but Felix didn't quite catch what he'd said. Raising an eyebrow, the brunette asked, "Er, excuse me? I didn't quite catch that..."

"Aleister. I said my name is Aleister", the raven said before coming out of the room. "I'll see you later". Without looking back he headed to the library. He doesn't have a six period class which is fine because he had time for himself. At the library door he remained outside before he remember one thing, "I forgot to catch his name".

He shook his head and he entered. The library is empty, as usual. No one ever comes here aside from students who's cramming for exams. 'He's really different' he thought. 'His aura, his persona and the glint in his brown eyes. Those are not humans after all'

'Also, how come I never sense him when he first entered the class?'

"Aleister..." Felix repeated the name. It was a nice name, certainly one he didn't hear often. He looked back at the vampire, but was surprised to see that he'd already left. A moment of silence passed. "Well, okie dokie, then," he said, turning open one of his books and bringing his attention to the pages. That was that for their little encounter, it seemed. And Felix could always read in his free time until the other students got to class.

~~~

After the bell had rung one last time, signaling that Felix's day was over, he grabbed his things and headed over to his locker. He put away his text books and grabbed another one of his books he enjoyed reading outside of the school curriculum. Placing all of his pass-time reading books in his backpack, he closed his locker and headed out to the courtyard. He didn't actually know exactly where to meet up with Aleister, but he figured he'd hang about an area in the school that was fairly popular. Surely he would bump into the brooding vampire there, right? Hopefully...

The vampire stirred from his nap. There was a smell, it reeks. Vampires? Nope, they don't smell like that. Knight students? It smells like trouble. Aleister took his belonging and he looked out of the window. Having a heightened sense of sight can make him see everything.

Knight students advancing towards something. Aleister squinted and his field of vision zoomed. It wasn't just something, it was the brown haired male earlier. "What is he doing there?" Aleister said. He was falling into a train of thought and he then remembered. Knight students give hard beatings to new students. Hard enough to crack a skull and break alot of bones.

He barred his fangs as the smell became stronger. The brown haired guy is in trouble

Felix continued to stand in the area, waiting a bit. He considered taking a seat on a bench or something, but decided that there was nothing wrong with standing, either. Besides, it would be easier for him to spot the vampire out from any of the crowds if he was standing, that way at least he could look over some of the students' heads. He wasn't particularly tall, but at least he was taller this way than if he was resting.

Much to his surprise, however, a handful of other students approached him. The brunette rose an eyebrow. They looked like trouble, though he didn't know what they could possibly want with him. It wasn't like he'd done anything wrong. Unfortunately, as they continued to get closer and one of them called him out, Felix knew exactly what was going on. They were probably the school's bullies, looking for a fight and wanting to put the new kids in their place to keep order in their hierarchy.

Did they really feel threatened by Felix? After all, the guy looked practically harmless.

When they eventually stopped, the small group of three circling around him, Felix didn't even give them a moment to explain what they were about to do. "Bug off," he said. "I'm waiting for someone." Felix didn't even seem intimidated by them at all, even despite how they were bigger and much stronger looking.

"Why you little--" one of the knights growled, annoyed by how cocky Felix was behaving. How dare he not even appear scared! He went to grab the brunette by the collar of his shirt, but Felix held up his hand instead and it sent the knight flying backward a couple of feet. Nothing damaging, just enough to get the male to stay out of his personal bubble.

"I said 'bug off'," Felix repeated. He didn't seem to care that he'd just pissed them off even worse. Frankly, he could probably handle them.

Aleister wasted no time and he went out of the library. He cannot use his flash step due to the fact that there are other students in the courtyard. He was running down the stairs when an explosion was heard. Alarmed, Aleister looked out of the window, he was glad that the curtain is hiding him.

It was the brown haired male, holding his hand out. 'I knew it!' he thought. The male is not just a human at all. He stood there, waiting for the male's next move but it didn't happened. Instead, the knights jumped on him and began hitting him.

Aleister mentally hit himself. 'What do you expect?' Aleister pulled his hood up, enough to hide his face and he jumped out of the window. 'He's a newbie user. He cannot control himself. One more use of his magic, he'll go down'

Well, so much for that plan. Before he even had time to defend himself, the other knights were on him like flies on honey. Grabbing him and holding him in place while others beat him, and the brunette quickly held out his hand to try casting another, wider-ranged spell this time, but hesitated and decided against it.

Within a matter of moments, Felix was kicked painfully to the ground, one of the knights kicking the brunette upside the head with his metal boot and the other summoned a weapon. It didn't take long at all for Felix to quickly get battered and bruised, but still he held up his hand again before the one with the weapon could get to him in attempt to cast the spell again to send him flying back. Self defense was all he dared to use right now, not wanting to hurt any of the other bystanders.

Aleister fell in the ground just in front of the brown haired guy. His hood covered his head and his eyes were glowing. The male was bruised all over. "Go run", he said as he faced the male while dodging the attacks of the knights. Aleister might be strong but the knights are stronger due to the divine rights given to them at birth.

The scorching heat of the sun makes him remember the fire. The screams, the smell of gun powder. . . all of them seemed to be happening again. Aleister's eye color went red as anger went inside his chest.

He let out a growl as he took another knight down. He look back at the male again seeing he didn't run away. 'Is he deaf?' he thought. At this moment one of the knights summoned another weapon, taking the male down.

Felix's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice urging him to run, and he turned his head to see the familiar vampire taking on a couple of the knights, as well. He was much better at evading the attacks--but that was to be expected. He was stronger, and faster. Still, Felix's eyes flashed with worry. This had nothing to do with him--why was he here? Why didn't he run? Why didn't he get out of this mess when they weren't after him?

His attention was snapped back to the moment at hand as he shakily tried to get to his feet, blood running down the side of his face. Before he could even take a step away, however, the knight who had summoned his weapon attacked. It was too fast for Felix to even find a second to respond, when suddenly an immense pain exploded in his chest as a long gash from the knight's blade slashed across his torso.

The brunette yelped in pain and quickly closed his eyes shut, coughing up blood as he then collapsed forward on the ground. The world spun and his heart raced as pain engulfed his body. And in a matter of seconds, Felix passed out.

Aleister shook his head and he summoned a diabolical energy. The knights flew yards away from them. His vision was getting blurry. He look behind him and he saw the male on the ground, lying on his own blood. He swallowed his vampiric desires as he walk towards the male. He kneel next to him and he examined him.

He was battered and bruised. His lips are bleeding and there's a large gash on the chest. Aleister licked his lips and he bit it. 'He's in between life and death. I can't just bite him' Aleister pulled the male into his arms and he lift him bridal style as he flashed step away from the school and teleported him in his own home.

He placed the male down in his bed, his heart beat is slowly and going calm. 'He looked peaceful while being in so much pain' he thought. Gently he removed the male's uniform. He was smaller than any male in the school. Lithe and his body is pale.

He flashed step to the other room to get some medical items, leaving the male alone in the room for a few minutes.

Felix groaned slightly as he came to, batting his eyes open as a new wave of pain consumed him. He winced and looked around, and, amidst his confusion, found his bloodied and torn uniform nearby. He was shirtless, and he was lying on someone's bed. Where am I? This certainly isn't a nurse's office. What happened? he thought, starting to panic. I don't have time for petty thoughts, the young man added, closing his eyes tightly in pain. He reached out and grabbed his uniform, quickly pressing the fabric against his wound despite how much making contact with it hurt. Damn. I'm gonna get blood everywhere if I can't get it to stop, he thought, biting his bloody lip as he tried to stop the bleeding on his chest.

His breathing was heavy amidst his panic, and he sat up slightly, using his free hand to prop himself up on the bed as he looked around. This certainly wasn't his bedroom. So it must have been someone else's. But who? Felix hadn't exactly made a lot of friends yet...

Footsteps came knocking at the wooden floor as Aleister came out of the storage room and began walking back to his bedroom. Vampires have healing abilities and will only lose it when new moon came, reason why the medical equipments are in the storage room.

He stopped in mid step as he heard a pounding getting loud. 'He's awake'. With a straight face he entered the room. The brown haired male is sitting up in the bed, his face contorted with panic. His blood was flowing and sitting up doesn't help it slow down.

"Lie down", he commanded as he handed the male some water to drink. "I have to take you home due to the damage that you just received from those senior knights"

Felix's eyes widened when he saw Aleister enter the room, some supplies in his grasp--though the brunette's vision was fading too much for him to care to try focusing on what it was. So he was at Aleister's house? It certainly wasn't Felix's. The vampire walked over to his side and told him to lay down, offering him a glass of water which the boy gratefully took from him. He eased himself back down on the bed as he drank.

Finishing the cup, he asked, "What was that all about anyway? I never did anything to them... And I have no idea how to get home from here." Felix's attention was still elsewhere as he tried to make small talk to the vampire. It was hard for him to think straight, even more so for him to make sense.

Aleister gingerly touched the wound, his nails are long and he's trying not to cause more pain. He removed the uniform and the male shivered from the cold. The cloth was stained crimson like there's too much blood getting lost. He watched the male drink the water and wonder why he was suddenly attacked.

"Those knights were the knights who are notorious for giving newbies a beating for entering the school. They usually watch you for a while, study you and make a plan to attack you", he said calmly as his hand began to do the work. His eyes went sharped as he saw the damage. It wasn't just a gash. It was a deep stab wound.

"In your case, you may not be able to go back to school or home for a day or two". He began dabbing the cloth with medical alcohol on it to clean the wound. It somehow stings much to the brown haired male's dismay. "Also, will you so kind to me your name?"

Felix shivered a little when he had to remove the shirt from his wound. "Why?" he asked after Aleister explained the situation a little more, tending to the brunette's wound as gently as he could. "New or not, that's not a reason to attack someone." He bit his lip a little. "Did they want to prove they're the alphas of the school or something by beating me up?" the boy asked. "They're lucky I didn't fight them seriously."

It was hard to tell if he was telling the truth or just playfully brushing it off, acting like he was stronger than he was and bluffing about his abilities.

He closed his eyes tightly when Aleister applied the alcohol to the wound. He bit back a hiss and gripped tightly onto the bed sheets. "It's Felix," he said in response to the vampire's question. He paused for a moment. "I won't be able to go home?" he asked. "For a whole day?" He then put on a playful smirk, despite the pain he was in. "See? This wound's not so bad if I'll heal up that quickly..."

"Felix", Aleister said as he repeated the name. It sound so foreign and so beautiful at the same time."They're proving their pride and strength. It is normal for knights to do". Aleister straighten up as he pulled new cottons from the medical kit. It was bleeding hard and he had to stitch it.

"From this time now, they will be mobbing all the way to your home. They'll be leaving you with no choice but to fight and they will leave you to death if they want". Those words came out of the vampire's mouth like it was nothing.

His golden eyes watch Felix's lips answer him. For some reasons, he was infatuated of him. "Yeah right, you're totally alright". He then playfully pressed a finger to the skin next to the stab wound making the male cry in pain. Aleister then apologized afterwards. It is normal for magic wielders to be very playful and they are natural pranksters. That if you happen to piss them off, you have to take cover and avoid their messy revenge

"I needed to stitch you and give you some blood. You've lost a lot"