The Aftermath (Neko-Sora999 + Ryuu_L)

Neko-Sora999

In the year 2209, 70% of humanity had perished in a nuclear attack while the other 30% fled to underground bunkers hidden deep underground, the Yukari-Kamakura Foundation had built the bunkers in case of a full scale war between countries, each bunker could hold up to 5,357,143 people, there were bunkers scattered across the world though only fifty were completed by the time the bombs hit. over 625,000,000 people died outside waiting for entrance. Now 400 years after the countdown ended the bunkers are opening so the human race can once again walk the surface.

Bio:

Name: Yukito Fujikawa

Look: Hair color: Blond(Long) Skin: Pale Height: 5'6" Weight: 132 LBS

History: Yukito was born in the London Bunker, He was raised to fight in the pits for the amusement of the rich however at the announcement of the bunker alarms being rang the fights had ceased and the fighters were being prepared to take their first steps onto the crust of the earth, what they saw, what Yukito saw would forever change his life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yukito stepped out of the moss covered door that had creaked and wailed as it opened, he looked to both sides of himself, the other fighters shared the same look of anxiousness, some were armed with metal sticks others armed with knives but they all remained still as if waiting for permission to leave, feeling a nudge to his left shoulder he proceeded out of the entrance and he took a rickety elevator up to the surface followed by the others, once the group saw the desolate wasteland of what had once been London they cheered as they hadn't started dropping like flies, the air was no longer contaminated and they could begin their work though the smiles they wore quickly faded as noises got their attention, at first it seemed like the buildings were just creaking and it made a few boys laugh.

A boy to the right of Yukito tried to wave down what he thought was a survivor, that was not the case. One figure became two, two were eight, soon the boys were pushing and shoving trying to re-enter the bunker however the elevator gave out and fell over 2000 ft back down killing half of the people who'd surfaced, the lucky ones who stayed away from the elevators scattered in an attempt to out run their pursuers.

Yukito ran quickly towards a building, though decimated it would make better shelter than staying out in the open. He hunkered down in what he guessed was a coffee shop from the magazines he'd caught glimpses of back in the bunker. The screams of terror made him shiver as people of all ages were torn to shreds right outside of his hiding spot.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Ryuu_L

Bio

Name: Satoru ???

Race: human/nephilim (asian)

Hair color: dark brown

Eye color: dark red (consequences of mutation)

Skin: light tan

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 170 LBS

1b950ae5ec661892c61473dcb0ed32ed.jpg

Backstory

Satoru was born 'Up there' - which means he never lived in the bunkers as people before him.

Every day, he was exposed to danger and faced various mutagens associated with a nuclear warfare.

His immunity, however, is strong enough because he was born as half human and half nephilim.

He lost his memory, but his alleged father, Arius, told him that his mother was an ordinary woman who wanted to face the attacks but for disobedience to the military orders she was executed.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A lot of people have died in the last few years, and not so many survived. Satoru was one of the survivors, but it was pretty hard for him. After the attack many people were infected. The Infected humans have since undergone a strange mutation. Over time, the host's facial and physical appearance changes from how typical people look prior to infection. He has seen various types of mutation - something that looked like a zombie, a woman with one wing, various mutilated bodies etc.

He also had amnesia and the only thing he remembered was his father Arius, who left him a few months ago because of services for military families in Western Europe.

Satoru was running out of food, and he had a cut on his leg. He was going through an old building, hoping to find something. Suddenly, he heard a strange sound.

Hm? Maybe a rat.

He heard something fall on the floor and he frowned. This is not just an ordinary rat. Satoru took some rusty pipe from the floor. "Who's there?" No answer.

Satoru sighed and mopped his brow.

Yukito sat silently in the building until the screaming stopped, he was honestly too scared to leave the building so he brushed himself off and used his radio to try contacting the Bunker, "Beta 2 to Bunker, There's monsters up here seal the bunker and wait f-" He stopped speaking as he knocked over a metal pipe, "Shit." He muttered and he set his radio down. Hearing a voice he quickly went back into hiding though he grabbed the metal pipe as a means of self defense.

He was trained to injure not to kill but he knew that if an injury didn't stop whatever was about to come at him he'd have to kill it, "Are you sentient?" He asked knowing the things outside weren't quite intelligent, in fact they were quite dull and seemed only to survive off of killing anything that made noise, "My name is Yukito Fujikawa, I'm from Bunker 13." He said

Satoru saw a figure approaching him and he began to back away. He was scared and lost and he didn't know what to do but he had to keep his common sense, but he could be in danger. His head was full of thought at that moment. Satoru didn't know who or what could attack him. He dropped the pipe and pulled out a revolver.

What? A boy?

"Umm-" Satoru nervously scratched the side of his neck and lowered his gun. "Hm? Sentient? This is the word that people have invented in the bunkers for us normal?" Satoru made quotation marks in the air. He looked at the boy but he said nothing. "Pff, yeah, I'm sentient. Um, maybe not altogether." Satoru smiled nervously at him. "I'm Satoru and I lived outside bunkers. Don't worry, I don't want to hurt you." He said. "But-" He stopped and looked all around."I think we're in danger. Do you hear it? I think it's..." Satoru paused and gasped.

• 2 weeks later...

The other seemed not to know what sentient meant so he wanted to slightly educate the other, "Sentient means you have rational thoughts, you aren't like those beasts out there." He said and he remembered the awful things that had occurred outside, "Th-those people... Why do they act brainless and cannibalistic?" He asked, his body shaking as he looked into the other's eyes, "Do they have a mental problem?" He stood and brushed the dirt off his body before he grasped his spear, though primitive and dull it was a useful weapon back in his arena days, many enemies had fallen due to his weapon.

"How did surface dwellers live? I heard the war wiped out everything." He said shocked when the other mentioned not living in the bunkers. Before their conversation could continue a looming shadow caught Yukito's attention.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"Well," Satoru looked sad trying to be brave about things. "We had to build a camp where we lived. But me and the others have influenced various dangerous substances. My father suffered a very serious mutation caused by radiation and war and since we were already infected, we couldn't go to the bunkers. We have become... exiles." He looked back at Yukito. "And how abou you? What it's like to live in bunkers?"

"In the bunkers we were bred to do certain tasks, by age ten we were given a test that placed us into our tasks. Those who used logic and reason were sent to be our scientists and researchers, those who were overly-aggressive were made to fight in the pits for amusement everyone else who wasn't highly logical or highly aggressive were placed in other jobs such as chef, doctor and engineer." He explained, his radio crackled as he heard screams emanating from it. He quickly chucked the radio out of the building and he glanced at the other, "To be honest our bunker was too clean, even the arena oddly enough was hardly covered in blood. The cleanliness made me sick." He sighed, "Where is your camp?"

Satoru’s eyes widened in shock. "Jesus christ, it sounds really bad when you say it like that. Oh and my camp..." He felt a little awkward when he start remembering his life in camp. "The soldiers destroyed everything because they wanted to prevent the infection." Satoru shrugged, "They expelled all people and I don't know where. And... And also... I lost my memory. But this is not all." He looked nervously at his shoes. "I'm half human half nephilim. Nephilim are people at an advanced stage of mutation. For example - I have red eyes and very strong immunity." He looked away from Yukito. "I'm so sorry. I'm just one of the survivors. An ordinary creature that everyone wants to kill."

"You seem like you can keep me alive so I'll do you the same favor and I'll keep you alive, my skills are yours to command as long as your knowledge can help me. First off we should probably find some food because the rations they gave before we exited the bunker are very sparse and I need them to last me a while I also need to keep medicated so I don't enter a Berzerker's Rage." He said, "Basically it's like a very violent withdrawal where I cannot determine friend or foe so many people will be injured or killed until I'm dosed again. A dose a week should be enough hopefully you have Goldenrod flowers and Opium plants."

"In the north-east is the old church where I live. Temporarily. I have some food there and maybe some drugs and bandages too. It's not much, but I can take care of you." Satoru said as putting a hand on the strap of his backpack. "But those plants will be a bit of a problem. Everywhere around the church grows Opium poppy, but Goldenrod flowers.. Eh. I haven't seen them for years."

"I managed to bring a few seeds for Goldenrod Flowers." He calmly said as he took one of his shots since he'd forgotten to dose and was quickly getting near his Berzerk Rage, "I'll follow you." He calmly said and he gripped his spear

• 2 weeks later...

As they walked down the dimly lit streets, past empty and torn buildings and other wreckages of human civilisation, he couldn't help but look down at his face.

"Umm, I really appreciate this," Satoru broke the silence. "I don't like having to ask for help, but there's no way I could get home by myself. You know, you could have shot me," he said, not with any real concern. "But you're different than others. I know it's just an absurd phrase but in this world...Shh, sh, shh-"

Then as he waited a little longer he eventually saw the one infected man walking slowly away from the house. He had a good eye on the target and could easily walk out the door quietly and sneak up on the infected, choking it out or killing it then and there with his weapon.

Before even making a step, he thought twice about it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

"I couldn't have shot you, I have no ranged weapons." The human said calmly as they wandered around, body parts and corpses laid strewn about covered in bitemarks and blood, "How did these creature-" He stopped speaking as they crouched and he looked towards the same infected that the other was watching, "They're never alone..." He whispered, "We should find a way around these things."

• 7 months later...

(OH MY GOSH! I forgot about this RPG O_O can we restore it,

?)

YAAAAY, okay, here we go!

After 40 minutes they came to the church where Satoru lived. "Okay, this is my place for survival. A church. That's a little ironic, isn't it?" He smiled nervously and scratched his head. "Err, yeah, I know, this is nothing special, but- Um. it provides the security we need. Anyways. Do you have a plan? Do you have a goal where you want to go or what to do?"

Satoru was very exhausted and nervous. He didn't know anything about Yukito, and he was a little scared but he felt he could trust him.

Yukito sat down on one of the pews, "I wasn't really given a task. Just to recon the area but that kinda got all fucked up when the biters attacked us. There was no way to kill that hoard with our measly weapons." He said gently. "I guess the first goal we should get done is set up more defenses here."

"Okay, I'm going to secure all the entrances and windows and then I'll check the food supplies," he said and he went into the corridor and then back to the other rooms.

"Well, we’re almost out of water." Satoru remarked about half an hour later, glancing balefully at his nearly empty water bottle.

"Here, this is yours now. Anyways, there should be a creek or something nearby, if the plants are anything to go by." He said stretching out his shoulders. "Also, you look very exhausted, Yukito. You should go to sleep. I'll bring you some blanket for ya."

• Saga locked this topic