Vampire Hunter Tokugawa (closed to Rumpleteaser) 18+

MasterSeme

"I suppose that is true, I don't even know if he has ever been on a plane or any vehicle that is able to fly. I like flying, it's about.. what I am doing right now," the spirit laughs a little.

The spirit nods his head, "yeah... a normal person's sanity will break first before they get completely turned into a vampire hunter. It sure isn't a easy task, I am glad I am what I am," the spirit follows Vivian. Nodding it's head, "yeah I suppose that is true, he knows his limits."

The spirit tilts his head but then shakes it's head, "no he doesn't have one but I personally think he likes walking than driving a car." The spirit laughs a little, "so you have kind of a complex towards walking it seems."

"Oh, that's what you meant. Yeah he is like that." The spirit shakes it's head, "I wouldn't say that... I mean he was willing to help you escape the organization, so what makes this any different?"

The spirit looks at the people, "well.. I can choose who gets to see me or not. Right now, I am currently exposing myself so everyone can see me. I think vampires should be your only worry. Hideki is the only vampire hunter in these part of town. But... if you leave, you might encounter more of them."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Rumpleteaser

'So you are,' Vivian said with a little chuckle. 'How are you able to fly? How does it work?'

'I agree. I don't think I would have what it takes to do what he does. I don't think I could bring myself to even kill a vampire in cold blood like that. I mean, I know they are dangerous and I do fear them but I just couldn't bring myself to kill like that,' he said.

'Walking is a very slow way of getting anywhere, especially when you're chasing after vampires,' he thought aloud. 'No, I enjoy walking but it is likely the slowest form of transportation. I'd rather have a motorcycle if I had my way. It's still independent but you can go a lot further in a shorter amount of time.'

'He was. It isn't what I'd expect from a vampire hunter,' he explained. 'They're usually very dedicated to their order.'

Vivian glanced at the sprite.

'Aren't you worried about exposing yourself like that? What is people try to catch you?,' he said. Vivian sighed and slumped his shoulders. He nodded a few times then stopped walking and looked at the sprite. 'All right. I'll talk to him but I won't make any promises about staying with him. I suppose you know how to get a hold of him.'

The spirit looks at Vivian and tilts it's head as it looked behind itself, looking at the wings on their back. It points and turns around to show Vivian, "that's how," it laughs a little.

The spirit nods it's head, "well.. master has his reasons I am sure you know. It was a lot for someone his age at the time to go through and that is why he is like this now, a cold blooded monster that seeks revenge for a species that killed someone special to him."

"Well he is use to walking and moving around. With all the training he has gone through, his body is a lot more different than other humans body." Tilting it's head, "have.. you ever been on a motorcycle before? Master use to get around with one but he felt like it would alert his.. 'prey' so he hasn't used it for transportation."

"He knows your different from the typical vampire breed. Just be glad your ... not one hunderd percent vampire or ... things would be much different," the spirit sighs a bit.

The spirit tilts it's head and slowly shakes their head, "no. I am not scared. Sure lots of people have tried catching me for multiple reasons, like selling me for profit for instance but.. well let's just say he knows where I am 24/7," the spirit slowly points at the necklace around it's neck. Slowly nodding it's head but then tilts it's head, "yeah of course I can get a hold of him but he is probably relaxing right now. It wouldn't be right to bother him."

• 1 month later...

Vivian nodded but said nothing. He came up closer to the sprite and squinted to get a better look of the wings. He was fascinated by the look of them, as he'd never seen a sprite before.

'I suppose he does have his reasons,' Vivian agreed. He sighed at the revenge comment though. 'Revenge is a poisonous emotion. It doesn't do anyone any good. I've seen good people destroyed by emotion and see them destroy others too.'

'No, I've never been on one. I've just watched them zip past,' he replied. He put his hands in his pockets and kept walking. He didn't really have any direction now. He wasn't going to get on a train and he it seemed the vampire hunter was busy so there was no point going to him. He couldn't go back to the place they'd stayed last night either because it would no doubt be crawling with vampire hunters.

'What sort of connection is there between the pair of you?' the asvang asked. He was curious about that. There were a lot of different creatures that came under the umbrella of "spirit" and they were all so varied and unique. Spirit was a very vague and general term.

'Where do you suppose we should go?' Vivian asked. 'I have no money and nowhere to go. I'd rather go somehwere the order can't find me and I have to be out of the open by sunset.'

The spirit looks at Vivian as it was fluttering it's wings, tilting its head and smiles a little, "do you like them? You seem pretty interested in them all of a sudden."

The spirit nods its head as it looked at Vivian but then tilts it's head, "well.. I suppose revenge can get really bad but that all depends on what the person does. At some point, Hideki will realize not every vampire is bad. He won't be like this forever, I heard he was pretty close to his mother so that is why it effected him so badly."

The spirit looks at Vivian and then smiles, "well.. if you did, do you want to go on a motorcycle? Maybe master will let you ride on his with him if you really want to." The spirit looks at Vivian and then looks around, "I am master will be here. He likes to relax for a while after his missions."

The spirit tilts its head as it looked at Vivian, "you mean... how I get connected to Hideki? He helped me when I was in trouble. So I feel very loyal to him and willing to help him out when he needs it."

Looking around and rubs the back of it's head, "well.. I know where Hideki is. Why don't we just go to master? At least with him, you will be safe if anyone tries to come after you."

• 2 weeks later...

'They are beautiful,' Vivian commented with a nod of his head. 'I can't really see them that well though. Do you mind if I get a closer look?'

Vivian said nothing at that but there was a sad, thoughtful look on his face. He knew first hand how horrible revenge could be for all those involved. He felt sorry for Tokugawa for having such a strong negative feeling inside him. He looked down at his hands and rolled his shoulders with discomfort.

'I hope he manages to heal from his feelings of revenge. It can't be very good for him,' Vivian said quietly, still looking down at his hands.

'Oh, I'd like that,' Vivian replied. He very much enjoyed the idea of riding a motorcycle for the first time. It wouldn't even bother him that he'd have to hold onto Hideki while he rode it. The speed and freedom of movement were an exciting prospect to him. He bit his lip and smiled.

'We don't have to go to him now. Perhaps we could go to a park to relax - one that isn't inhabited by vampires,' he suggested. 'I'd hate to trouble him while he's relaxing.'

'Oh, I see. I thought you might be bound to him as his familiar. That's very nice of you to help him out of your own volition,' Vivian replied. In most of the tales Vivian had heard of sprites, they were bound to a person and forced to do their bidding. It was nice to know that this sprite was not a slave to Hideki but more of a helping friend.

Vivian laughed softly and shook his head.

'Contrary to what it may seem, I do know how to take care of myself. I already have you with me. I'll be fine until dark,' he replied.

The spirit smiled and was glad the male liked it's wings but then tilts it's head. Slowly nodding it's head, "sure you can, I don't mind if you want to see them."

The spirit looks at the male as he was in silence and shakes it's head slowly, "well.. I am sure some day master will satisfied with the results at some point so he won't be seeking revenge. I mean.. people can only take on so much before he realizes he is exhausting himself out."

The spirit looks at Vivian and slowly nods it's head, "I am sure.. I am not sure when but I am sure it will happen at some point. It can be hard from suffering from such a painful past."

Smiling a bit and nods it's head, "well I will be sure to talk to him about it, I am sure master wouldn't mind. He always likes taking first timers riding a motorcycle for a ride," it laughs a little and looks at Vivian, seeing him smile which the spirit was pretty glad about since he wasn't smiling too much.

Rubbing it's chin and nods it's head, "hm... I suppose that is true. Oh but I do know where the park is. It is very quiet and I am sure you will enjoy it."

Shaking it's head, "no, he wasn't that kind of person. All that I am bound to is a summoning item he has around his neck so if he ever needs me, I will responsible quickly and be there for him."

Laughing a little and then nods it's head, "well.. I am sure you will know how to handle yourself." The spirit tilts it's head and rubs the back of it's head, "well.. that might be true, but I can only do so much for you."

"Hm.. well let's go to the park and wait until it gets dark or when master Hideki is done relaxing and ready to go home," the spirit looks at Vivian.

• Saga locked this topic