2 Moon The Series (Thai)

mariezawa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hi. Idk about reading the book online or where can you buy physical copy of it. All I know is
uploaded the Thai version here. You can look up for it from novel download section. And so far the only language available to read are Thai & Chinese. I hope that helps.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Boboya

• Racheal

• boorazr

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, 2Moons stuck quite close to what happened in the books, just some inner thoughts are better understood through words rather than actions.

I read the Chinese translation of the first book and is now starting the second book.

by any chance do you know where i can get the book? kekeke I'm in love with the series i can't wait for each episode hahaha

guys, season 1 is ended [cries] now i'm interested to know about ming x kit :D

also; hs this episode & that last scene [heart eyes]

guys, season 1 is ended [cries] now i'm interested to know about ming x kit :D

also; hs this episode & that last scene [heart eyes]

Do you want spoilers?

well the series is so good indeed i have read the novel up until chapter 48 which is part of book 3, i think its only till chapter 54 and specials. i must say what happened to Yo slightly ruined it for me whew but im looking forward to the Suthee side story they say he will have a partner named Nick or something Im excited! btw suthee is the Medecine college moon same with Yo he is sooooo handsome dammit! 20065595_114737435826338_1612140773694767104_n.jpg

well the series is so good indeed i have read the novel up until chapter 48 which is part of book 3, i think its only till chapter 54 and specials. i must say what happened to Yo slightly ruined it for me whew but im looking forward to the Suthee side story they say he will have a partner named Nick or something Im excited! btw suthee is the Medecine college moon same with Yo he is sooooo handsome dammit! 20065595_114737435826338_1612140773694767104_n.jpg

Yes in book 3 there will be a new character named Nick, which will be the new Moon of the Science College replacing Yo. It was said that he is basically the next Phana type.

guys, yoooo what is this ???? is that bas will not going to be in s2?

my buddy, please spoiled me [nosebleed]

guys, yoooo what is this ???? is that bas will not going to be in s2?
my buddy, please spoiled me [nosebleed]

You mean about Nick replacing Yo? No no, I was talking about Book 3. Season 2 will be Book 2, and as far as I know Bas is still in it to reprise his role as Yo. Nick will.be a new character in Book 3.

OhmyGod, sutheeeeeeee~ I love him. And I wish he will appear more.

So in book 3 he will have his own partner? AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Finally, I could die in happiness. [Of course after s3 aired.] lol.

So what about park? and prink? I don't mind spoiler.

I'm dying to know what park has been done to our yo and p'pha relationship.

:In love:

Ooh, okay. Wow, you're talking about book 3 already !! So advanced :D Is this the spoiler you wanna share with me?

Ooh, okay. Wow, you're talking about book 3 already !! So advanced :D Is this the spoiler you wanna share with me?

The spoiler I was talking about was regarding MingKit since that was the last one you asked:Cool:

Yes. I want to know how Kit really feels towards Ming. I like his character a lot. Like he's the only one I think who is thinking rationally haha I don't know why I said that. I mean in that last ep, when he found out about Ming & his ex gf, he was thoughtful of this ex gf & I found him so awesome! If S2 is all about them, can you tell me about what struggles will MingKit faced? Judged from that last scene of them, they seems like they're already bf if I'm not mistaken haha... Please share your thoughts. Thanks!!

Yes. I want to know how Kit really feels towards Ming. I like his character a lot. Like he's the only one I think who is thinking rationally haha I don't know why I said that. I mean in that last ep, when he found out about Ming & his ex gf, he was thoughtful of this ex gf & I found him so awesome! If S2 is all about them, can you tell me about what struggles will MingKit faced? Judged from that last scene of them, they seems like they're already bf if I'm not mistaken haha... Please share your thoughts. Thanks!!

Kit will like Ming eventually, at this time (the end of season 1) he is attracted and...infatuated...I guess. But he will still try to deny it. Up until Beam got jealous and told Ming that they are dating which triggered Kit's proper feelings for Ming seeing Ming got so heartbroken and unsure of himself. It also triggered ForthBeam but that's another story lol.

They won't really have any struggle at school, Kit's family have the potential to be a stumble but by the end of Book 2 only Kit's brother found out about them (he saw them kissing) and he gave Kit his support albeit begrudgingly. They will become official boyfriends in S2.

I'm not sure if S2 will be all about them since Book 2 was not. Book 2 is a mixture of all three couples.

Beam's jealous?? Hohoho... never saw that coming to be honest! He was so flirty & giggling from a couple of episodes, made me thinking he was all okay with his friends having bf's. lol Way to create more drama :D

Thanks for the spoiler! Ha I wonder who is that cool brother will be :D And I just really like Kit's face. He just full of expressions!

Beam's jealous?? Hohoho... never saw that coming to be honest! He was so flirty & giggling from a couple of episodes, made me thinking he was all okay with his friends having bf's. lol Way to create more drama :D

Thanks for the spoiler! Ha I wonder who is that cool brother will be :D And I just really like Kit's face. He just full of expressions!

Of course he's all ok with it since he will get his own boyfriend :cool:

Of course he's all ok with it since he will get his own boyfriend :cool:

I was actually fallen for Forth. Like fallen hard haha...

Hey, do you know when exactly S2 will be aired?

I totally understand you, I am completely in love with Forth, in my eyes he is even more perfect than Phana.

S2 will be aired next year.

Agreed! I really cannot wait for Season 2! I saw the spoil scenes for S2 on Youtube and I REALLY cannot wait to see the Forth and Beam couple.

cheetah5

Just have to wait til next year though...

:Red_fox6:

The only book we got here is in Thai.

OMG I just finished this series and I think they are all adorable! But... hey, let me ponder a few things about it. Two things.

That bugged the hella out of me. Probably because I am old, having watched waaay too much BL... I'm also a master of rolling eyes like Kit-Kat. I've seen all kinds of cliches. Anyone notice the pattern of Thai BL series??

Ok, oopsy, Wayo slipped in the rain... is that even possible?? People run in the rain all the time and I've never heard of anyone coming up with an excuse that they fell or slipped in a rain?? I mean... it's pavement. Tar. Asphalt. Extremely porous material, making it impossible to "fall" unless you're on tires, of course... Hahaha... XD seriously, if the roads were made of ceramic, vinyl or fiberglass (like in ground pool areas) we'd have floods at all times. And needless to say... it was so damn cheesy/cliche- that scene. ARGH. When will they stop that!

Secondly, I found it quite hilarious that P'Pha was screaming at Wayo, who had no car for being a 'rich brat' then proceeded to get into a Bentley. These cars in America cost a fortune! I only have seen one or two. A dime a dozen over there?? Looooooool.

Of course, a seme bullies a cutesy, "pretty" boy who has a crush on him and yet very stubborn on his 'advances'. More cliches, blah blah blah. But that brings me to my favorite part all the time in a BL series- the secondary couple.

Ohh I just love Ming and Kit KAT! I love how realistic their relationship is.Ming ~~~Fighting! Don't eat too much Kit-Kat... you're going to be diabetic! I just so adore Kit-Kat. Kawaaaiiii~~ I'd just watch the second season because of them! Also I feel really bad about Forth- is he even a student? He just seems to be out of place sometimes but I feel for him T___T I hope he will find someone to like him!