step bro (anonymous_lurking X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

n:ben

A:21

hc:brown

ec: blue

wwn49u.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• anonymous_lurking

Name: Jack

Haircolor:black

Eyecolor:green

TyHMDR3KrNY

- - - Updated - - -

today was a weird day he was to met his new brother. Ben never had any siblings he was a bit older then other he was told by his parent. he had a job at the library and was trying to get a job at a big company. Ben was waiting with his parent for his new brother and new parent to come. they where at a fancy restaurant eating a bit of food.

Jack felt kinda estactic and nervous at the idea of meeting his new brother and parent. He had stayed up the night before thinking about how this other two people must be like. Being sleep deprived now must have been a factor to his nervousness. Jack walked closley behind his parent as they rounded up the corner to a fancy looking restraunt. He felt a bit out of place as he was wearing his caual clothing. As his parent opened the glass door to the restraunt, Jack was trying to spot the two new members to his new family.

Ben took off his glasses and rubbed his forehead above his nose. "your glasses digging again" Ben's parent asked watching him. "no i have a headache from reading over all this paper work" Ben said then the parent turned around to see their loved one. "sweetie come sit here with me did you bring him" Ben's parent asked.

(can i ask a question?

"Yes, my lil youngman is right here!", Jack's parent grabbed ahold of his arm and pulled him closer torwards the table. Jack looked at the other two as he stumbled torwards the seat. He examined both throughly with his eyes and felt heat rising to his cheeks as he realized he was staring. Which of course would be considered rude as his parent had scolded him many times in the past for it. He then turns sideways to meet his parents face as he had realized that he had forgotten to introduce himself. As jack cleared his throat, he put his hand in the air offering a hand shake to whomever toke his hand first. ," H-Hi, Im Jack, Its a pleasure to meet you."

(Ask away!)

(are they both male or is one a female i meant the parents also which is which?

"no need to be so informal give me a hug" Ben's parent said then looked at Ben who was still rubbing his forehead. "sorry if Ben is grumpy he has a headache" Ben's parent said. he then gently shook jacks hand. "i am Ben nice to meet you"Ben said then put the paper work away.

( I dont know ,but you can choose whatever you think is best!)

Jacks cheeks reddened from the response of his new parent. 'Oh wow already at that level!', he thought to himself cheerfully. He then looked at ben who took his hand. As ben let go, and proceeded to put his papers away, Jack had the sudden waft of admiration at his new brother due to how Ben looked professional. Jack suddenly felt the same nawing feeling of being misplaced from earlier. He just didnt seem to fit in here. The thought made him flustered and a bit selfconcious. 'Its okay you belong here with your new family.', He thought to himself. Jack's parent then soflty grabbed his shoulder as they spoke to the other," It was such a nice idea to finally move in together as one big family!"

(mine is a male okay yours can be two if it is okay with you)

"Jack is it have something for you" Ben said pulling out a bag with something in it. he was trying to hid the face he was smiling a bit. "when did you buy that?" Ben's parent asked confused. "it is nothing much i thought you might like this for your new room" Ben said handing it to Jack hiding his face with the bag.

(Yeah! Okay☺)

The moment Ben spoke to Jack, Jack quickly turned towards him.As Ben pulled something out, Jack was filled with excitement for the gift. He quickly took it out of Ben's hand,quietly chuckling at Ben's failed attempt of hiding his smile. 'He's got a nice smile.',Jack thought with rosy cheeks. "Thanks", Jack quitely whispered. He then felt a bit bad for not getting Ben anything, the thought never crossed his mind. "Aww well aint this nice," Jacks father said," you guys seem to be getting along!" Jack blushed at his father's statement,'But this is really nice!' He then promised himself to get Ben something someother time later.

in the bag was a poster that jack liked,a plant that could go in the window and a picture of Ben that his father took. "i hope you like Ben is a bit weird and it is nice that he actually put his papers away well he also said he had a headache" Ben's father said he just rolled his eyes because he thought his father talked to much.

Jack chuckeld at Ben and his new father. Having gotten more insight about Ben and his habits, Jack felt his heart thumping at the gesture of kindness from his new brother. Jack's father then spoke," Should we start heading home? I mean me and Jack still need to unpack our belongings into your home, oh I mean OUR home!" Jack's father then let out a shy chuckle at his corrected statement.

"if you need any help just ask" Ben said looking down shyly. "yes lets go him my dears" Ben's father said standing up then moved so Ben could get out. Ben got out and headed for the door with his papers. "Bennie slow down we should walk as a family" Ben's father said waving at him. so Ben waited at the door but he hated crowds so this was hard for him. when his father was close enough. "dont call me Bennie please" Ben said the held the door open.

"Thank you," Jacks father said as he headed out the door held by Ben,"...Bennie."Jack at that moment softly punched his fathers shoulder as his father chuckled."Heh, dont mind my dad hes just goofy is all,"Jack stated torwards Ben,"and thanks." Everyone was now gathered outside.

- - - Updated - - -

Ben's father started laughing really hard. "hey stop it i hate when you call me that" Ben said he was now pouting. "awe sweetie i did not mean to upset you" Ben's father said as they where walking down the street toward the house. "here is the house jack" Ben pointing at a huge house at the end of the street. it was light blue color on the outside with lots of plants around it.

As Bens father laughed, Jack saw the spark between thier parents and the reason why they hooked up. They had similar tastes. As Ben pointed at the house, Jack stood there mouth agape. He had never seen a house this big, his whole life he had lived with his father in dingy one room apartments. He felt a bit intimenated by the size of the home but he also felt kinda happy. As they walked further down the street he got a closer look at the plants. The home was truly amazing and beautiful. Jack couldnt wait to see the inside and his own room! "Its really awsome looking!", jacke said with ethusiasm to Ben. They then all had arrived to the porch. "Hey Ben do me a favor and show Jack around the house, wouldnt ya?",Jacks father had asked Ben. "I gotta organize our belongings in the house," Jacks father then turned towards Jack," and when Ben finshes the tour head to your room and start unpacking, lil J."

- - - Updated - - -

"come with me jack" Ben said opening the door to the house it had a big room before the stairs. he showed him the living room which was just beyond the big room to the right is the kitchen and dinning room to the left is Ben's fathers room. he showed him all these things then lead him up stairs to the left is Ben's room and office in the middle is the bathroom and on the other side is Jack's room and a room for him to do what he wants with it. also the bath room for Ben's father and Jack's was beyond the room they where now about to share. "to the left is your room" Ben said then remembered. "you also get a room beside yours for what ever you want" Ben said but he would not let Jack see his room.

"Thanks Ben!",Jack exclaimed as he put his hand on the doorhandle to his room. He opened the door slightly then hesited as he spoke," uh, um, I hope we can get to know eachother better." He then startex to enter his room and shut the door. The door quickly reopened to show Jack blushing a bit as he had forgotten to tell Ben something,"Oh and um. If its okay with you, could you show me around town tomorrow. I'm afraid of getting lost in this town. Heh."

"sure no problem kid" Ben said smiling a bit. he then went downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a snack. later he went back up stairs Ben knocked on the door. "hey jack you hungry little buddy or thirsty i kinda want to talk you a bit on the terrace" Ben said with his head on the door.

Jack had almost finished packing. He didnt have a lot of belongings since he used to have to live in such a small place. Now having a room all to himself, he saw that he didnt own many things. He had already put up the decor that Ben had given him in the areas in his room where it was most empty. Jack then felt a bit a tired and was about to flop on the bed without a second thought. As he flopped he heard a knock and Ben. He then proceeded to roll on to the floor with a thump and quickly got up."Yeah I could go for some food right now.", Jack answered to Ben as he opened his door and then followed Ben.

Ben went to the terrace and put the food also drinks on the table. "here you are jack" Ben said sitting down in the chair near the door with one leg crossed over the other. he was afraid of the edge even though it had a rail to keep him falling. he tried to hid his fear by smiling awkwardly.

"Thanks, Ben,"Jack smiled at Ben. He then reched for the water bottle to take a sip and grabbed the snack meant for him. He felt a bit amazed looking out from the terrance. It was beautiful almost dreamlike."Its really nice being out here with you," Jack said ,"It feels so surreal. I mean Ive never lived with this type of luxuary before. Anybody could get used to it."

"yes i guess they could. i am glad you are happy" Ben said then he looked at his watch. his phone went off Ben sighed. "i will back in a moment okay Jack" Ben said going off the terrace and back in side. he was screaming at them because they had got the wrong shipment. "this is ridiculous i am with my brother Jack figure it out your self's because if i have to come down there i will be more then pissed" Ben said then hanging up the phone going back onto the terrace. "sorry work called" Ben said sitting down in the chair. he did not want you or his father to know he owned the business and that is why he does not go to work that often.

"It's okay. So um where do you work at? Im just curious is all. I mean Im thinking about appying for another minimuim wage job since Im still doing my studies online." Jack stated. He had saved up his paychecks to get himself a computer to take online courses for college since it would save up money instead of attending one physically. He had gotten several scholarships and qualiefied for fasfa.Jack was quite interested in getting a degree for marketing. He used to live near a cafe with free wifi where he could ask for a private booth. Now he can just stay home and do his studies here at home.

• Saga locked this topic