Getting a not found error

jade109

when going to top navigation page number in a forum..

For example, the URL will be this:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

instead of this: "/page2", which I found was correct through trial and error.

I couldn't find a webmaster URL so I hope this is in the right place and gets to the right people! Just thought it might help others..

Thank all of you for your hard work!! :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• jade109

• Yoogly

• doriangrey927

@

Are you still facing the issue? Personally I have tried, and cannot recreate the issue, even on different browsers. What is your browser? Did you clear your browser's cache (or ran CCleaner)?

• 2 weeks later...

I cant get past page one of anything. It keeps telling me page not found. On any thread. Any solutions?

I moved your post into this thread, as it is related. Please read the first post of the thread and see if your URL looks that way too.

Also, if you can, please respond to the questions I put in the post above.

• 1 month later...

When I click on page 2 my URL is:

I can't get past page one, currently using chrome on my mobile.

• 1 year later...

I apologize for not answering- I never saw this! So I'm a day or 500+ days late and a dollar short, but it is fine now :cuteonion9::leaf: thank you!

• 2 months later...

I can't seem to post an introduction in the Intro thread, it keeps telling me 404. Interestingly, it will say, if I try to post it again that, "this is a duplicate of a thread you just tried to post" and so forth, so I'm thinking, "oh, right so, maybe it did go through." I head over to the Intro threads and...nothing. My post never went through.

EDIT: Okay so apparently I'm illiterate and didn't see that it said, "awaiting moderators approval" which...is a new thing for me. Never had to uh...tsk, worry about that in the past. So yeah, whatever moderator has to deal with my onslaught of "attempted" posts....sorry.

@

Your thread has been published. Since recently we had an invasion of spam bots, new posts/threads are firstly checked by a spam filter and the ones that are considered suspicious by the filter are placed in the moderation queue. I guess yours was placed in there because of the words 'sold' and 'commissions'. (: