Guardian (Pigeon x Yukonwolfspirit)

Kotorichan

"I.... I don't like people in my room..." Erril admitted, looking away. "So I would prefer to go to your room." He glanced at Yukie. "Is that acceptable?"

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

"That's perfectly fine, though I was curious to what your room looked like" Yukie replied leading them to his room as he unlocked the door and laid on the bed exhausted.

• 3 weeks later...

Erril followed Yukie into the bedroom, glancing around before pushing the door closed behind himself. "So... Are you just going to sleep?" He asked softly, feeling a sense of shyness rising in his chest.

"I can stay up if you want it" Yukie admitted as he looked at Errol and offered to snuggle his arms wide open for his queen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erril blushed softly and leaned into Yukie's chest. "Didn't you promise you would give me the best night of your life..?" He asked softly, looking up at the man through his eyelashes.

"Are you sure you still want it? Wouldn't you want to be with your king so you can have a child?" Yukie asked as he smiled and kissed his queens cheek.

Erril bit his lip and pulled away. "Fine... I understand." He stood up, pulling his clothes closer to his body. "Just forget it." He started to walk towards the door to return to his own room.

"But...if you want I can be careful and give you something that will keep you from receiving my child" Yukie lied as he smiled he needed his master to accept his child in order for the whole pregnancy thing to work. "If I cum inside you and then your master does it will cancel out the dragon half and give you a beautiful baby boy" Yukie explained with a small smile. "The only condition is I have to help you give birth and I'm in charge of nutrition and taking care of you" he added giving a small price to the queen who unknowing would keep his spawn who would look like the king and in return he would keep their real dragon baby and raise it as his own. The queen would undoubtedly carry twins it was always how it worked ever since the demons learned they could do this.

Erril bit his lip and looked away. "I don't need you to just pretend like you care..." He snapped, crossing his arms over his chest. "You keep just messing with me, acting like you actually care about me then showing that it's just a game. I don't need anyone to take care of me, especially not you."

"You will if you want a child, if not it might kill you" Yukie replied with a frown as he sighed. "It's your choice princess" Yukie added as he moved away. "I'll be in my room when you decide what you want to do."

Erril whirled around, clenching his hands into fists. "Then why did you act like it was somehow bad for me to want to spent the night with you?" He snapped. "Was it just to humiliate me? Or is it some kind of test?" His eyes burned with tears. "How can you expect me to depend on you when you keep doing this kind of thing? It's just a fucking joke!"

"I don't want to be thrown away if this gets serious between us...believe it or not I have feelings" Yukie replied as he looked away. "And I don't want to hurt you, I'm not exactly known for being loving" Yukie admitted as he sighed and sat on the bed. "My orders are to protect you, and I believe your feelings fall under that catagory...i would be failing your king if I let myself hurt you...so I'm trying to be careful."

Erril hugged his arms to his chest. "What are you talking about? No one cares if I get hurt... Jion would be happier if I did get killed anyway." He looked at Yukie, his eyes wet with tears. "It's impossible for me to throw you away, because it's impossible for you to actually feel anything for someone like me. If anything you would be the one to throw me away. You'd find someone better and forget about me."

"I took this job because I wanted to be with you...if I didn't I would have left the first week I was here studying the castle grounds" Yukie whispered as he gently took errils hand and kissed it opening his arms with a blush to let his master in quite shy about affection since it was new to him most of his partners it was just physical and only sex...so he didn't exactly know how to be really romantic and how to deal with such emotions. He did know that hugs usually helped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Saga locked this topic